stories/1486/images/workitoutlogo2.gif

May 2nd, 2006

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU!!!!!" Everyone song to Sabrina, Justin Timberlake's and Joy Black's five year old daughter. "Yayyyyy!! Blow out the candles, honey." Joy spoke to the little five year old. Justin stood beside her, smiling in satisfaction.

Sabrina made a wish and blew out all five of the candles. Everyone cheered her on once again. "Happy birthday, sweetheart." Justin spoke, handing her a gift wrapped box. "I'm gonna go refill this bowl." he carried the half eaten bowl of chips towards the kitchen.

When he entered the kitchen, there were a few people located in there doing god knows what. He sat the bowl on the table, quickly searching for the bag of Doritos. "Justin?" he looked away, gazing at his ex-fiancé.

"Yeah?" she stood behind him, attaching her arms around his waist. "What are you doing?" he broke from her grip and carried the bowl out of the kitchen, through the crowd.

"When do you wanna wrap this party up? I have a party to attend around twelve. It's going on eleven now." he sat the bowl on the table and turned to face her.

"Whenever I'm ready. It's not like you live here any way." she flashed him a confused look.

"All right, um...maybe we should wrap this party up now. WE need to talk any way." she brushed pass him and proceeded further in the room. "All right, guys! The party's over! You can go home now." Justin stood there with an outrageous look on his face.

"Excuse me? You know what?" he followed her up the stairs. "You have NO right to kick anybody out of MY house. This is the MAIN reason WHY we're not getting married now." they entered the bedroom.

"NO!" she pointed. "Why must you bring this up when we get into a fight? YES! I KNOW why we're not getting married and WHY we're not together anymore. It's because you cheated on me. That's why." he broke out laughing.

"Is that the BEST you can come up with? I did NOT cheat on you!!!" he shouted. "YOU assumed it JUST because I stayed out late WORKING on a song with her." he referred to the woman they were talking about. "I told you before we got together what type of work I do. But NOOOO you didn't care. That's how desperate you were. And now we ended up having a child of our own. IF it wasn't for Sabrina, I would've been long gone." she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh so..." she paused. "You're saying you would've been broken up the engagement if we didn't have Sabrina."

"Exactly! I was trying to make it work between us but you were being SO stubborn and spoiled. You ever saw that movie The Stepford Wives? When they inserted chips in their wives brains so they could control them. They can turn them off when they start to talk too much. They do EVERYTHING for their husband."

"And what are you trying to say? That I do SHIT for you?"

"Uh yeah. That's what I'm trying to say. You did NADA for me. I've been the ONLY one presenting you with love and gifts. And all you've presented me with was pain and...and evil." she gasped.

"How dare you say something like that? That is NOT true. I DID show you love. I..."

"If you're talking about sex, then you're wrong. That was NOT a way of showing me love. That was a way of YOU getting YOUR pleasure." he corrected.

"If you believe that then...I guess you're more STUPID than I thought you were." she ambled towards the door.

"Whatever." he mumbled.
____________

A week later (May 9th, 2006)

For the past week, Justin have been going on dates with women. Tonight was his third date and he was HOPING to have a little luck. He entered the Italian restaurant, gazing around the place for a specific person. "Can I help you with something?" a waitress approached him.

"Uh yeah. I have a...eight o'clock date with miss Williams." she scanned the paper for the name.

"Here it is. Carla Williams. She's here already. Follow me." he stuffed his hands in his pockets as he followed the woman to his table. His eyes gazed in on a woman who sat at the table sipping on a glass of wine. "Here you go." the woman looked away, locking eyes with his.

"Hi." he greeted. She arose from her seat.

"Hi." he embraced her in a hug and took his seat across from her. "So..." he cleared his throat. "Did you order yet?"

"Um, no." she spoke shyly. "I thought it would be better if I waited for you." he took a glimpse at the menu.

"I think I'll take a salad for now." he spoke to the waitress.

"I'll take a...soup."

"Be right back." the waitress walked off. Carla looked up to peer in his eyes.

"So, you're a celebrity?" he nodded, intertwining his fingers together.

"Yeah. Somethin' like that. What about you? What's your profession?" he peered in her eyes.

"Well, I'm a teacher at Harvard." his eyes lit up. "I teach kids how to play music." he nodded.

"Wow. That sounds interesting. We might uh...work good together." she chuckled softly. "Any way, I have a question for you. Tell me a little about yourself. What type of things you do for fun?"

"First, I just wanna say that you look very good tonight." he smirked.

"Why thank you. You don't look too bad yourself. I like the little...choker." she smiled warmly.

"Thank you. Um, back to the point. The things I love to do for fun. Hmm, well I'm a very outgoing woman. I love to have fun. I can't stay in one spot too long because I tend to get bored. I basically like to do exciting things. Something with excitement." he nibbled on the bottom of his lip in thought. I write and make music in my spare time. I just love the sound of music. It soothes me."

"So do I. That's one of the reasons why I chose to sing. I've been doing it since I was a itty witty baby." she laughed faintly. "But um..." he scrutinized her closely. "I think I have one more question for you. It's your choice whether you would feel comfortable answering it or not." she nodded.

"Okay."

"Aight, um..." he bit his lip interestingly. "I wanna know...IF I took you back to my place, what would we do?"

"It depends. Are you ASKING me to go back with you to your place?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno. Maybe, maybe not. Answer the question and you'll see." she grinned at him.

"All right, um...if you took me back to your place, we would watch a few movies." he nodded. "Um, I'll probably cook you a nice meal."

"Hmm."

"Uh, and um...maybe we could go to your bedroom and...you know, do somethin'." that instant, he was turned off.

"Do what?" she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Well you know. Something that makes us BOTH feel good. Something like sex, for instance." he held his head down, nibbling on his bottom lip in thought.

"Well uh, I don't want you to take this the wrong way." he lifted his head to peer in her eyes. "Sex was NOT on my list. I was hoping we could get to know each other a little better FIRST before...taking things to the next level. I really did like the idea of watching a few movies and the dinner thing, but...I dunno. I'm not sure if you wanna have a relationship or just wanna have fun. And just for that..." he hesitated. "...I'm not feelin' this date anymore. I'm sorry." she sat there in surprise.

"Wh..."

"I have to go." he pulled out a bill and sat it on the table. "It was nice meeting you." he held her hand, kissing it tenderly. "Goodbye." she watched as he walked away, leaving her there in total shock.

"I can not believe this." Justin hopped in his car and drove off. His next stop was the club. He needed something to calm him down. Something like alcohol.

When he had made it to the club, he made his way towards the bar area.

I got that boom boom that you want
Watchin' you all night long
Hurry up before it's gone
I got that boom boom that you want

Justin sat at the bar and ordered an alcohol beverage. He looked over his shoulder, watching as the few people on the dance floor danced together. There was this couple that caught his eye. They seemed so happy and in love. He didn't remember the last time being happy. Joy brought nothing but drama and detestation in his life, and he DID not want to be in that position again. All he wanted was to be in love, but it seemed like he was having a hard time finding the right person who wanted him for HIM and not for his riches and sex. "Here you go." the tender slid a drink in his reach.

"Thank you." he took a sip of the strong substance. "Mmm."

"Hahahaa!!!" he was startled by loud laughter. He looked away, gazing at three women who took a seat at the bar. "Hey, Martin." one of the women greeted the tender.

"Hey, sexy. What are you gettin'?"

"Um, I'll take a strawberry cooler and these two are gonna have...I dunno. What do ya'll want?"

"Um, hook me up with a strawberry daiquiri." the other woman answered.

"And I'll just take a vodka. Less ice, please." that was the SAME exact drink he ordered. His eyes were glued to her. She was an African American woman with pretty brown eyes and a soft, sultry voice. This definitely LOOKED like a woman he could make a future with. The next step was getting her to notice him.

"Excuse me." the three of them looked his way. "Um, what's your name?" he asked, peering in her eyes.

"Who?" they all held confused looks, having no idea who he was talking to. "Me?"

"No um..." he gazed deeply in her eyes. "She knows who I'm talking to." she looked away, nibbling on her bottom lip in thought.

"Oh, Beyonce. That figures. She's always getting everybody's attention. Well um, I'm Kelly and this is Michelle. We're all sisters." she introduced.

"I'm Justin. Nice meeting you all." Kelly smiled.

"You know, you're kinda cute Justin. And you look familiar as well."

"Duh! He's that singer guy." Michelle added in. He kept his eyes on Beyonce who spoke no word.

"Um..." he stood to his feet, making his way towards her. "Beyonce?" she lifted her head to peer in his eyes. "I pronounced it right?" she nodded meekly. "Cool, so um...would you like to dance?" she blushed slyly.

"Sure." she held his hand, following him out on the dance floor. They paused in the middle of the floor, slowly dancing to the music. "Hmm. You dance well." he chuckled.

"Thank you." she gazed in his eyes. "So uhhh...are you from here?" she shook her head.

"No. I just moved to LA not too long ago. I'm from Houston, Texas." he nodded interestingly. "You?"

"Well basically the same from me. I'm from Tennessee though. But I've been living off and on in Florida also." she flashed him a motivating look.

Ten minutes later, the two took a seat at a table, finishing off their conversation. "So um, that's how things went down." she nodded.

"Sorry to hear that. Sabrina sounds like a very sweet girl."

"You have no idea. She just had a birthday 'bout a week ago. Just turned five."

"That's sweet. What did you get her?"

"Well, I can hardly remember. I DO remember getting her a car. One of those cars that run on battery. The one she can sit in and drive herself. I got her a duplicate of my Ferrari." her eyes lit up.

"Wow. Haha. That was REALLY sweet of you." he cleared his throat.

"Yeah. She's having a blast with that." she sat there, eying him down captivatingly. He could tell she was really interested in getting to know more about him. "Can I ask you something?" this was the question he asked all of the women he took out on a date. This helped him to find out what type of women they were.

"Sure."

"Um..." please say what I'm hoping you'd say. "If I took you back to my place, what would we do?"

"Hmm, well..." she thought hard about her answer. "First, I would take you back to my place and...hook up a nice home cooked meal."

"Haha. Sounds good."

"Then, we could go back to your place and watch a few movies. While we're watching movies, I could tell you more about me. You know, try and get you to know me a little more." thank god. "Um, I would love to meet Sabrina, because I love kids and I wouldn't mind having kids of my own." she paused. "I'm really looking for a long term commitment. And have fun while I'm doing that."

"What type of fun?" she cleared her throat.

"Well...I love to travel. I'm good at singing and dancing. I love to write songs and music. I LOVE playing board games and just basically having fun." thank you lord. I think I found my match.

"I think you just passed my test." she held a confused look.

"Test? Haha, what test?" she asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"That question was sorta a trick question...you know, to find out what type of mind frame you're in. That's how I find out what woman wants to have a serious relationship and what woman doesn't want a serious relationship. Because I'm also looking for love and a long term commitment." he licked his lips. "I wanna be in love again. You..." he eyed her intimately. "You definitely look like someone I can take home to momma." she broke out laughing. "Haha, yeah."

"I like you. You make me laugh and it's really hard for a guy to make me laugh." he nodded.

"Well I like you too, and...hopefully we can go out sometimes. On a few dates...get to know each other a little better."

"Okay. That sounds good." he finished off his drink, never peeling his eyes off her. And she did the same. Not only was she the one he'd been looking for, but HE was ALSO the one she'd been looking for. All he had to do now was get to know her a little more before taking things to the next level.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story