HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

The next day (July 20th, 2007)

Justin ambled towards the front lobby desk with his luggage in his hands. He stood in front of the desk, ringing the bell to get the clerk's attention. "Yes?" the clerk lifted her head to gaze at him. "Oh, it's Mister Timberlake!" he smiled warmly. "How was your stay?"

"Fine." he handed her the key. "Oh and by any chance, is there a manager in? I need to speak with one."

"Sure." he looked away, gazing at Lou who ambled his way.

"Hey." he greeted. "I thought I told you to wait for me?" he shook his head.

"I just...really need to speak with a manager."

"Hello." he gazed in on an older guy approaching him. "Hi. I'm Mister Mixter. What can I do for you?"

"Yes um, I need to talk to you about an incident that happened last night. While I was gonna use the bathroom, I found this...woman in my shower. I dunno how she got in, but...I'm hoping maybe you could explain to me how that happened." he peered in his eyes, waiting for a response.

"Well...the only thing I could think of..." he trailed off, gazing in on the wall of keys. "Maybe she snuck the key."

"How could she have KNOWN that I was gonna be in THAT room? Someone had to tell her. Someone who works here. I just wanna get this straightened out before I leave here today, because things could've been worse. She could've had a gun or something. Who knows what she was capable of doing! You can't trust anybody nowadays."

"Ahem. Well..." he paused.

"Oh and could we hurry this up? I have a concert in an hour."
_____________

Kelly, Michelle and Beyonce wandered around in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. "Please don't tell me you took the salt again." Kelly spoke, snatching the salt from Beyonce.

"Relax! Grouchy ass." she scrambled up some eggs in the frying pan. "I wonder what Justin's doing."

"Oh lord. We've heard this already." Kelly spoke, annoyed.

"Yeah, well you're gonna continue hearing it until he's back HERE in my arms." Michelle giggled softly. "Now where's that damn salt?" she grabbed the bottle of salt. "You do NOT wanna mess with me. Not while I'm hungry." she warned.

"Yeah, and horny." Michelle blurted out. They all broke out laughing.

"And you're supposed to be the Christian one." Beyonce mumbled.

Justin stepped on the tour bus and sat his things on the sofa. "Jerk." he mumbled, taking a seat by the window. "I can't believe what some people would do for a buck." his cell phone went off. He pulled out the device and turned it on. "Hello?"

"Hey, baby." a familiar voice responded. "What are you doing?"

"Um, nothing. I'm on my way to the um...the building where the concert is going to be."

"Cool." he sat back, nibbling on his bottom lip. "Um, I Just thought I should call and see how you were doing." she paused to get a response from him, but he didn't reply. "So..."

"Sorry. I uhhhh, I'm just not having a good day. I will never come to this hotel again." she held a confused look.

"Why? What happened?" she asked curiously. He exhaled heavily.

"It's nothing. I don't wanna bore you with my problems." she chuckled softly.

"I don't mind. And besides, I have nothing better to do. I finally got away from my nosy sisters, so..."

"Your sisters are there? Oh yeah. I forgot you were tellin' me they were going over there. Well..." he bit his lip in thought. "Promise me you won't flip out when I tell you this."

"I promise. Now...what is it?" he sat up in his seat.

"Aight. Yesterday when I made it to my hotel...this woman...NAKED woman was in my shower." she gasped. "I don't know HOW she got in there. And THEN she had the nerve to give me her phone number like I was gonna be STUPID enough to call her."

"Oh my god."

"Yep. So any way, just a few minutes ago I spoke to the manager of the hotel and he had NOTHING to say. He couldn't even explain to me HOW it happened. I KNOW that lady had to have a key or something to get into my room. That's why I will never come here again. Never. Even if it was the last place on earth." he over exaggerated.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Poor baby." he scratched his forehead in frustration. "You okay now?"

"Yeah. I'm aight." he cleared his throat. "Any way, what are you doing over there? You know I...I miss you deeply." he spoke softly. She laid on her back, staring up at the ceiling.

"I miss you too. I can't wait 'til you get back." he fiddled with his key chain in boredom. "You sure you're okay? You're really quiet for some...apparent reason." he released a soft sigh.

"I'm okay. I just...feel empty without you. I really wish you could've came." he licked his lips. "When do you go see the doctor?"

"Next week. My abdomen is hurting a little. I read that if it does that...it means that it's stretching for the baby." she spoke, reading out of the magazine. "You should see how a month old baby looks in the belly. Looks like an alien. Hahaha."

"I'm sure it does."

"It's the size of a grain of sand two weeks into pregnancy. And um...ew. Is this how the vagina is supposed to look when you're pushing the baby out? Oh my god. Baby, you should see this. It's so nasty." she closed the magazine. "I'm getting kinda scared now."

"Ahaha. You're worrying about the wrong thing. I'm sure in the end it'll all be worth it." he paused. "You should see how the vagina looks when I put my dick in it." she shook her head pathetically. "Your inner folds go in and out. Like it's sucking the hell outta my dick. Hahaha!!" he joked. She broke out laughing.

"I can't believe you just said that. You're so nasty."

"Don't act like you don't like when I talk dirty to you."

"Well I do. I think your voice sounds really sexy when you talk that way." she flirted.

"You do?" he bit his lip interestingly.

"Mmm hmm." she rolled over on her stomach. "You know what I feel like doing right now? I feel like sucking your big...long, hard...dick. I wanna lick it like a blow pop." those words completely turned him on.

"Oh really? Hmm." he looked around, making sure no one was in sight. "You know what I wanna do to you? I wanna stick my fat dick in your vagina. I wanna fuck you until I can't fuck anymore." she giggled softly. "And then afterwards, I wanna suck your fat pussy and just make love to ya'."

"Whew." she fanned herself. "It's gettin' hot in here. Haha."

"Ahaha." he laughed at her behavior. "Can I ask you something? What color panties are you wearing?"

"Your favorite pair. The silk...see through ones."

"Ooh. I can imagine how sexy it looks on you."

"Justin?" he quickly looked up, gazing at Lou. "What are you doing?" he asked, flashing him an odd look.

"Excuse me. Can't you see I'm trying to have a conversation with my wife? Be gone." he looked away, shaking his head pathetically. "Sorry about that. That was my nosy body guard. The one I was tellin' you about."

Later that night (7:01 p.m.)

Justin sat on a stool in front of a HUGE audience as he played his guitar. "Wonderful audience out there tonight." he spoke in the microphone. "Who know the words to Take it from here?" the audience erupted in cheers. "Hahaha. I'm sure everyone out there knows. Well, I'm gonna bring a woman up here on stage so I can sing to her." he stood to his feet. "Who's gonna be that lucky woman?" he scrutinized the first three rows, looking for someone less psyched then the others. He then focused in on a brunette woman sitting in the second row smiling at him. "You...in the pretty pink." he signaled his body guard to help her on stage. "Hello, beautiful." she ambled towards him.

"Hi." she spoke excitedly. He grasped her hand, pulling out a stool for her. "Oh my god." she waved out in the audience. "This is unbelievable." he chuckled softly.

"What's your name?" the audience continued screaming. There were even a few people fainting from being too excited.

"Andrea."

"You don't mind if I sing a song to you, Andrea?" she shook her head.

"You can do whatever you want to me." his eyes lit up.

"Haha. Aight, um..." he cleared his throat as he began to play the guitar. "Oh noooo. I wanna be your lake. Or your bay. And any problems that you have I wanna wash 'em awayyy. I wanna be your skyyyy so blue and highhhh. And every time you think of me I wanna blow your mindddd." she shook her hands out as she felt herself shaking. "I wanna be your air. So sweet and fairrrrrr. So when you feel that you can't breathe ma' I'll be therreeee." he gazed at her. "And I wanna be your answer all the timeeee. When you see how I put your life before miness. With no question. YOU GUYS SING WITH ME!! When all the love feels gone and you can't carry onnnn. Don't worry girl, I'ma take it from hereee. Just as sure as the sun will shine. Every morning every timeee. Don't worry girl, I'ma take it from hereeee."

He sat his guitar down, and extended his hand out to accept hers. She grasped his hand, allowing him to help her up. "Give me one reason why we should not be leavinggg. This world is so decievingg. The time is nowww. Let's fly away speeding." she peered in her eyes, her smile never fading. "Through the garden of edennn...dance with me." he spoke as the music switched up. "Don't be so quick to walk awayyyy. I wanna rock your body. Please stayyy. Dance with me..."

Three weeks later (August 10th, 2007)

Three weeks into the tour and only five weeks left. Justin found himself missing Beyonce desperately. And she felt the same way. He stood in front of the cashier as she rung up an item for him. "Twenty thousand dollars and ninety-five cents."

"Um..." he handed her a credit card. "Credit, please." his phone vibrated in his jeans. He quickly pulled it out, and turned it on. "Yep?"

"Justin! Finally you answer your phone." he rolled his eyes when he recognized the phone.

"Maybe I was trying to avoid you." he spoke coldly.

"Here you go, sir." the cashier handed him a bag with his gift in it. He smiled warmly.

"Thank you." Lou followed him out of the jewelry store. "So, what do you want? I hope you're calling for Sabrina. I don't need to be wasting my minutes on you. This is a long distance call." he reminded.

"Sorry you feel that way. You never used to care before."

"Well now I do. ONLY with certain people." he held up the jewelry for Lou to see. "How does that look? Looks nice, doesn't it?"

"Who is it for?"

"I bought it for Bee. It's a...diamond bracelet." he closed the lid to the box.

"You just love spending money on her, don't you? I swear, since you've been on this tour...EVERY store you see...you're buying something for Beyonce. You probably spent over TEN million bucks on her. Ahaha."

"Well I love my woman and I'm gonna keep showering her with gifts and love 'til the day I die. She doesn't even have to work. I want her to stay home and take care of our baby. And I'LL bring home the bacon. Ahaha. That's what my mom used to always say. You gotta go out there and work so you can bring home the bacon." he mocked. "It started to get really annoying."

"Beyonce's pregnant?" Joy spoke over the other end.

"Huh? Oh, I completely forgot I was talking to you. I'm gonna have to call you back." she heard a click, indicating that he had hung up.

"Ughhh!!!" she shouted, falling back on her bed.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story