HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

...continued (August 11th, 2007)

Beyonce sat up, breathing heavily. Her eyes gazed around the dimmed room, realizing it was all a dream. Justin a weird dream. "Shit." she laid back, gazing up at the ceiling. She had just then remembered that Justin agreed to come back home the next week. That thought put a smile on her face, because she missed him so much.

The following week (August 18th, 2007)

Beyonce sat at the table eating out of a bowl of cereal. She had just turned FOUR months and her appetite had changed drastically.

She stood up and departed the kitchen. On her way up the stairs, the phone had went off. "Shit." she grabbed the nearest phone and picked it up from off the receiver. "Hello?"

"Wassup!!!" a voice yelled into the phone.

"Damn. What's your problem?" she asked, making her way up the curved stairs.

"Nothing. Just got in. I had to go do this lil'...half nude shot." her eyes lit up.

"Oh my god. You? YOU...posing nude? You out of all people. You're supposed to be the Christian one." she laughed in response. "You will never see me posing nude. Not for anybody." she over exaggerated. "Any way, I thought you were gonna switch up with another modeling agency."

"I was, but...I changed my mind. This one offered me big bucks to stay. So...I did." she entered the room.

"What are you doing? I'm hungry." she hopped on another subject. "It seems like...nothing's fulfilling my needs whatsoever. I ate bacon, eggs, and grits this morning. Then I ate a pizza and um...some cereal. And I'm still hungry. Ahaha."

"I dunno. Maybe it's because you haven't done it in a while or something."

"Pishh. That doesn't solve everything, Michelle. But..." she bit her lip in thought. "On second thought, it IS kinda true because I remember this one time when I was at home with my boyfriend. You remember Ronny, right?"

"Mmm hmm. The jerk."

"Haha. Yeah. Well, any way..." she cleared her throat. "...we were home alone one day and we decided to go out for lunch, but we ended up doing it before we left. Then as soon as we got to the restaurant, I wasn't hungry anymore."

"See. I told ya'. Sex cures everything."

"Hahaha. Oh shut up."
____________

3:45 p.m.

Justin had finally made it back to California. He then took a limousine back home. When he made it there, there was silence throughout the house. He snuck up the stairs with his bag in his hands. His intentions were surprising Beyonce with the gifts he bought her.

He entered the room, gazing around for a sign of her. His eyes leisurely peered in the bathroom, instantly focusing in on a woman sitting in a tub of bubble bath water. "There she is." he sat the bag down, peering in the bathroom, immediately getting her attention. She sat there with a massive smile on her face. "Hey!" he spoke excitedly.

"My goddd. Haha." she covered her mouth in surprise.

"Look at you." he kneeled down beside the tub. "I missed you." he leaned in, pecking her on the lips.

"I didn't know you were coming so early." he bit his lip interestingly. "God...look at you." she eyed him captivatingly. "You look good. I see...you cut your hair." he smiled warmly.

"Yeah." for some reason, he found it hard to peel his eyes from off her. "Um, yeah. I...I bought you something. Well...more than one thing." he quickly grabbed the bag and took a seat on the stool.

"I told you about buying things."

"Quiet. You were wasting your time tellin' me that, because I'm gonna continue doing it." he poured the contents out of the bag. All the gifts were wrapped up in gift wrapping paper.

"Wow. Is it my birthday or something? Ahaha."

"Every day is a special day for you. This..." he picked up a box with a bow on it. "I got this 'bout a month ago at the Tiffany store. Here." he handed it to her. She accepted the item from him, flashing him a pathetic look.

"You are TOO generous." he watched as she unwrapped the paper. "Hmm. Well I know now that it's some jewelry. Which I don't need. SINCE somebody bought me hundreds and thousands of dollars worth." he chuckled softly. She lifted the lid, gasping in shock.

"Oh my god. Okay, now...this is really nice. This is beautiful." she gazed at the diamond bracelet in awe. "Is it me, or is it hot in here?"

"Probably. I mean, you are sitting in a tub full of warm water." he reminded.

"Oh...ahaha. Yeah."

Moments later... (4:00 p.m.)

Justin climbed on bed beside Beyonce, and covered himself in the sheets. "Mmm." he kissed her on the arm. "I missed you so much." he spoke, wrapping his arm around her.

"I was just telling Michelle how hungry I was. I um, I ate bacon, eggs and grits this morning. Then for lunch, I had pizza. And minutes before you walked in, I ate cereal. Now I'm STILL hungry."

"Haha." he rubbed her tummy soothingly. "Felt any movement yet? My ma told me that she didn't start feeling me kick until she was about four months."

"Yeah. I feel movement. Not much though, but...it's like a fluttering..." he sat there in amaze. "Like a butterfly. Haha."

"Sounds cool." she watched him place a kiss on her bare tummy. "How's the little baby? Hmm?" he spoke to the baby. She shook her head pathetically.

"The baby can't HEAR you now. It hasn't even developed that sense yet."

"I know. It's always best to start early. Ain't that right, little one?" she chuckled softly. "Any way..." he lifted his head to peer in her eyes. "How have you been? I know you developed...a big appetite."

"Yeah. Tired and...lazy." she rested her head against the soft pillow. "Desperately missin' you." he leaned in, locking lips with hers.

"I missed you too." she placed her hand on his cheek, kissing him intimately. "Mmm." he climbed on top of her, never parting lips. That moment, her heart begin to pound erratically. She had a good feeling something was going to go down. Something she'd been dreaming about since the day he left.

The phone interrupted them. "Don't answer it." he kissed her neck sweetly. She shut her eyes, moaning in satisfaction. The phone continued ringing, then finally the answering machine picked up. "Finally."

"This'll solve everything." he reached out, unhooking the phone cord. "Better?" she nodded, flashing him a look of lust. He took a moment to discard his shorts, then met lips with hers once more.

"Mmm." she moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I missed this." she rolled over on her stomach.

"So did I." he kissed her back tenderly. She moaned softly as she felt him inching his way into her.

"Ohhhh." he slid in and out of her with steady strokes.

He groaned deeply. "Mmm, you feel so good." she moaned uncontrollably, missing his touch deeply.

The next morning - August 19th, 2007

I'm not sure what I see
Cupid don't fuck with me
Are you tellin' me this is a sign
She's lookin' in my eyes
Now I see no other guys
Are you tellin' me this is a sign

"Don't think about it. Boy leave her aloneee." Beyonce song. "You ain't no G." she danced her way towards the toaster. "Hmm hmmmmm hmm hmmm. I'm not sureeee what I seee."

"Cupid don't fuck with me." another voice joined her. She looked over her shoulder to gaze at Justin who entered the kitchen wearing a robe.

"Morning, baby."

"Morning." he replied, looking through the refrigerator for something to drink. "It's freezing in here. Did you turn the AC up?" she shook her head.

"Nope. Left it how it was yesterday." after toasting her bread, she spread a layer of butter on it. "I made breakfast. Hungry?"

"Damn skippy." he took a seat at the bar. "I haven't eaten a decent meal sense I've been on that tour."

"You wouldn't believe what type of dream I had the other night. It was about your ex." she sat a plate of food in front of him. "She...came to the house. Well, I was sleeping and I woke up to see her here." she sat some toast aside. "Any way..." he chewed on his bacon. "She had a knife." he quickly looked up to gaze at her.

"A knife? Haha."

"What?" she took a seat beside him. "I'm serious. I mean, that dream felt SO real. I swear I wasn't dreaming. But any way, I think it's trying to tell me something. You know...like maybe...she and I are gonna get into something." she shrugged her shoulders. "I dunno." he took a bite out of his toast.

"She's only jealous, you know that right?" she gazed at him. "She's upset because I moved on. And it wasn't like I did it right away. We've been broken up for a year before I got with you." he finished off his last bacon. "Mmm. Damn this is good. You made extras?" she nodded.

"Yeah." she continued gazing at him. "So...how was the tour?"

"A nightmare." she broke out laughing. "You wouldn't believe a man tried hitting on me." she gasped. "He even CHANGED his name to Justin Timberlake. Oh and he said that he put my name on his ass. He even tried to SHOW ME."

"Oh my god."

"Haha. Yeah." he cleared his throat. "At least I know I'm a gay icon as well." she shook her head in amaze.

"Damn! You're attracting men too? Haha." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Unfortunately." the doorbell went off.

"I'll get it." she stood up, exiting the kitchen and approaching the front door. She unbarred the door and pulled it open. To her surprise, Joy stood there with Sabrina. "Joy? Uh..." she gazed at Sabrina. "Hey, Sabrina." the little five year old stood there with an upset look on her face.

"Hi, Bianca." she embraced her in a hug.

"Sabrina? Is that daddy's little girl?"

"Daddy!!!!!" she ran full speed towards him. "Daddy!!" he embraced her in a warm hug.

"Hey, beautiful."

"I missed you." he chuckled softly.

"I missed you too." he pecked her on the cheek.

"Finally moved in?" Beyonce looked away, locking eyes with Joy's.

"Um, yeah. BEEN moved in." she rubbed in. Joy brushed pass her, approaching the two who stood by the sofa in the living room.

"I brought her over so you could watch her. I have a few things to take care of." he stood up, peering in her eyes.

"That's cool. I was hoping you did." she stood there with her hands on her hips and an unpleasant look on her face. "Got a problem? I don't understand why you're lookin' at me like that."

"Oh you should know why." he rolled his eyes.

"Sabrina, why don't you go upstairs? Your mother and I need to talk."

"Okay." she released him, quickly making her way up the stairs.

"In private, please." he gazed at Beyonce, debating on whether to let her stay or not.

"No. Um, whatever you have to say to me...my wife is entitled to hear." she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Okay, fine. I was trying to do this on a more...adult level, but since you wanna do it this way then...fine. HAVE it your way." he stood there, waiting patiently for her to finish her statement. "I want you to make love to me." Beyonce stood there in shock.

"Excuse me?" she spoke in surprise.

"I think you should leave. Now." he grasped her arm, pulling her towards the door.

"No!" she yanked her arm away. "Not until you give me what I came here for." he flashed her an hilarious look.

"Not in a million years." Beyonce forced herself to keep sane. She knew if she said something, things were going to get out of hand.

"All right, um..." she chewed on her inner lip. "I think I'm gonna go upstairs and...meditate." she made her way up the stairs.

"Thank you. Any way..."

"I have nothing to say to you." he brushed pass her, instantly feeling a hand grab his arm. "Let go of me." he demanded.

"Don't act like this, baby. I..."

"Now wait a second." he interrupted. "You show up at MY house disrespecting ME and my WIFE...then tell me not to ACT like this? Who the hell do you think you are? Get out now. And don't let me have to repeat myself." she stood there with tears in her eyes.

"She doesn't deserve you." she spoke rickety due to the tears taking over her. "I do. You should be home with ME and Sabrina. Not the other way around."

"You blew it. WHEN will you EVER REALIZE THAT?!" She jumped, being startled by his loud voice. "Get out...of my house." he spoke with tears in his eyes. "Now. I don't...I don't ever wanna see you again." he knew that was impossible due to Sabrina. "You've broken my heart more than once and...I won't let you do it again." she cried faintly.

"I love you." she moved in closer to him. "Please just..."

"Fine. I guess we have to do this the hard way. I'm calling the police." it hurt him to do it, but he knew it was the ONLY way to get her to leave. She watched as he picked up the phone and turned it on. He dialed a three digit number, placing the phone beside his ear.

"All right." she spoke hoarsely, gradually ambling towards the door. "You sure you want me to walk out this door? 'Cause if I do...you probably won't ever see me again." he turned the phone off, sitting it back on the charger.

"Just go." she exited the house, closing the door behind her. Why all of a sudden, he was feeling this ache in his heart as if he was heart broken? Was it a hint that he still had some feelings for her?

He took a seat on the sofa as the tears slowly blinded him. Why did his life have to be like this? He regretted ever meeting Joy and getting with her. She brought nothing but drama in his life. And he thought it would've been over after he left her, but it wasn't. She was still showing up, hurting him and making him feel bad as if it was all his fault.

"Hey." he looked up, gazing at Beyonce. "You okay?" she asked, taking a seat beside him.

"Um..." he cleared the lump in his throat. "I dunno. I mean...I don't understand why she does this." he wiped the tears from his eyes. "No matter how wrong she is...I just can't get myself to hate her. Especially after what she put me through." he sniffled. "I'm such a...pussy."

"No you're not. You're a very sweet guy. You're so kind hearted...you let people run all over you." he chuckled softly. "Sorry to say it, but yeah...you do. You just have to put your foot down when it comes to her. If you don't, she'll continue doing what she do." he nodded.

"You're right. I'm too nice. Especially to the people I love." she pecked him on the cheek.

"It'll be okay." he gawked to the side to stare at her. "Come here." he leaned in, meeting lips with hers. "Mmm."

"I just wanna love ya', babyyy." he song. She broke out laughing. "Yeahhh, yeahh, yeahhhh. Hahaha."

"Mmm." she laid on her back, pulling him on top of her. "Stop. Ahaha." he squeezed her butt cheek. "Really. Sabrina might barge in on us."

"Yeah...you're right." he moved from off her. "Let's go to the room." he pulled her up from off the sofa. "Come on." he whispered.

"Haha. Relax. I'm not goin' anywhere." she assured, following him up the stairs.

"I know. I just...don't wanna loose my...my feeling. Haha." he led her in the room, quickly backing her up allowing her to fall back on the bed.

"Take me nowwww." he laughed faintly.

"No problem." he hovered over her, leisurely locking lips with hers.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story