HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Author's note: The bold, italic lettering means past tense.

Later that day - August 19th, 2007

"I don't understand WHY I have to pick her up. I mean, Sabrina's not a problem. It's Joy." Beyonce spoke over her cell phone while driving down the street. "She might try something. And I'm telling you Justin, IF I have to defend myself, then I will. I refuse to sit there and let her do whatever the hell she wants." she spoke angrily. "No. That's not what I'm saying. Just...listen for a minute, okay? IF she tries ANYTHING with me, I will DEFEND myself. D-E-F-E-N-D." she spelled out. "Defend."

When Beyonce made it to Joy's house, she stepped up on her porch and rung the doorbell. "I hate putting her through shit like this." Justin spoke in the sound box. "Any way, where did we leave off?"

The door flew open revealing a woman. Beyonce forced a smile on her face. "Hey, um...is Sabrina ready?"

"Uhhh..." she gazed around for a sign of Justin. "Where's Justin? I thought he was picking her up."

"Well...he asked if I could do it since he had to be at the studio." she stood there, eying her in envy. "Look, I have somewhere to be also. So if you don't want me to take her then..."

"No. Um, that's fine. We need to talk any way. You know...girl talk." she raised her eyebrows in questioning.

"Hmm."

"Come in." she stood aside, allowing her to enter the house.

"Oh boy. Something's gonna go down." she mumbled, slowly turning to face her. "What do you wanna talk about?" Joy walked pass her and took a seat on the sofa in the living room.

"You know, harmless things. Like Justin for instance." she kept her distance, standing next to the door.

"What about Justin?" she asked, taking a glimpse at her watch. "Where's Sabrina? I really should be..."

"Have a seat." she offered.

"No thanks. I'm fine where I'm at." Joy smiled in return.

"Well, ahem." she cleared her throat. "Any way...how's everything with you and Justin? Has he been...treating you okay?" a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"Justin's a very sweet guy. And um, I hate the way you treat him. You've been cruel to him, and I don't understand why." she lowered her eyes at her.

"You don't? Okay, let me guess." she stood up, slowly approaching her. "He's been lying to you about me, hasn't he? You know, telling you that I was mean to him and...that I cheated on him when it was the other way around." she held her head down, refusing to believe anything she said.

"I think maybe I should go."

"No. Don't go. Stay. We need to finish this." Beyonce stood there with her hands on her hips. "I seriously wanna know why you're with him. Is it because he's rich and famous? Or is it the way he performs in bed." she returned an offensive look. "I always thought he was much more sexier in bed. Ha! And boy...he has a penis the size of an elephant trunk." she over exaggerated. Those words were beginning to piss her off. "He is just too..."

"I see what Justin meant when he said you're selfish." she interrupted. "How could you talk this way about him? You sound like you never loved him. And five years...what the hell was the relationship based on? Sex and money?" she paused, burning a hole into her. "Was is it with you? You think this world is MADE for you? You think you could just treat anybody ANY type of way and just get away with it? What is your problem? I seriously wanna know why you keep bothering him. Is it because of me? You're jealous because he found someone more classy and less ghetto than you are?" her eyes lit up in shock.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry. Am I speaking in Espanol?" Joy flashed her an unbelievable look. "And please don't look at me like that. I'm not Justin. I'll whoop your ass in a second." she threatened.

"Oh..." she nodded. "Okay, if that's what you believe." she forced herself to keep calm, because she knew how she was. She wanted to knock some sense into her.

"Whatever. Could you go get Sabrina so I can leave? I don't have time for this." she stood there not budging. "Haha. Okay, I um..." she licked her lips. "I promised Justin that I wouldn't touch you, but...I think I might have to break that." she begin removing her earrings. "I'm getting sick and tired of you eying me like you have a damn problem. I ain't scared of you. I'll fuck your ass up." the other side of her begin to show.

"Bianca!!!!!" she quickly looked away, gazing at Sabrina who ran towards her. "Hi, Bianca!!!!" she embraced her in a hug.

"Hey, Sabrina. How are you?" she forced a smile on her face.

"I coming with you?!!!" she nodded.

"Ye..."

"Actually...we have plans." Joy interrupted. "So, you'll have to say bye to Beyonce." she lowered her eyes at her, flashing her a nasty look.

"All right. I'm gone." she pulled out her cell phone as she departed the house. "This is crazy." she dialed a seven digit number.

Justin sat in front of the track board going over a song with his producer when his phone went off. "No no no noooo." he song. "Excuse me." he pulled out his phone and turned it on. "Hello?"

"I give up." a voice responded.

"I beg your pardon?"

"I give up. I can't do this anymore. That ex-girlfriend of yours has pushed my buttons too far and if I ever see her again, I will beat her ass. I'm sorry, but I just can't hold back any longer. She's tried me too many times, and I refuse to let her do it again. Sabrina is still at her house. I tried picking her up but she wouldn't go for it. So I left. You deal with her, 'cause I ain't doin' it anymore." with that, he had heard a click.

"Hello?" no one replied. "Damn." he turned the phone off. "Um...I think I have to cut this short. Same time tomorrow?" he stood to his feet.

"Yeah. See you then." he grabbed his things and exited the studio. As soon as he hopped in the car, he drove off, heading towards his next destination.

He pressed talk on his phone, quickly dialing in seven digits. "Hello?" someone answered.

"What happened now?" he asked, making a stop at the red light.

"Justin? Oh hey. It's about time you called. That...wife of yours showed up here CLAIMING that YOU sent her here to pick up Sabrina. I mean, you actually THINK I'm gonna let HER take Sabrina? Haha. She..."

"What is wrong with you? First off, I DID send her over there to get her because I was gonna be recording all day." he made clear. "What is wrong with you? Why are you persistently doing things like this?"

"Well...I..." his phone beeped.

"Just forget it. I'm coming over there now." he clicked over on the other line. "Yep?"

"Still recording?" the familiar voice spoke in his ear.

"Um, no. I decided to leave. I'm gonna go pick up Sabrina now because I PROMISED that she could come over tonight." he explained.

"Look, I'm sorry for saying what I said. I AM fed up with her nonsense, but..." she paused, gathering up all of her thoughts. "I hope I did right by leaving. I mean, I just felt this funny vibe from her. Like we were going to fight or something."

"Oh no. You did excellent. I'm GLAD you decided to leave before that happened." she kept silent. "Any way, I was gonna order out tonight, so don't cook anything. And um, try staying out of Joy's way. I really hate to see you two fighting."

"So do I. But if she keeps it up, there..."

"Don't." he interrupted. "Just let me handle it, okay?" he proceeded down the road. "Well listen, let me go. I'll...talk to you when I get there." there was a pause before she replied.

"All right." before he could say bye, she had hung up. This was a sign that she was upset. Upset with HIM or JOY. Or maybe even both.

Finally, he had made it to Joy's house and stepped out of the car. He stepped up on the porch and rung the doorbell. Seconds later, the door flew open and Joy peered out. "Hey." she spoke with a huge smile. He didn't return the favor. Instead, he brushed pass her, inviting himself in.

"You wanna tell me why you didn't let Beyonce take Sabrina?" he asked, turning to face her. "And I hope you have a pretty damn good excuse for making me COME all the way over here when I could've still been at the studio." she just loved when he talked that way to her. For some reason, it aroused her.

"I dunno. Maybe I was trying to get you to come here yourself, because..." she approached him. "...I missed you and...wanted to see you again." he held his head down, forcing his emotions in. This was the reason why she and him didn't work.

"You're immature. You play too many games." she eyed him down teasingly. "Just go get Sabrina so I can leave."

"Well aren't you forgetting something?" she moved in closer to him.

"Don't fuck with me today. I'm in no mood." he spoke angrily. "Should I go get her? Since you're having a hard time doing it."

"No. I'll go get her. After you give me a kiss." she reached out to touch his face but he jerked away. "Aw come on, Juju. I know you miss fucking me." he then started having flashbacks of the night after he proposed to her. The hot, steamy night.

Justin sat on the foot of the bed thinking hard about his decision. Him and Joy had just gotten out of a fight and he was still deciding on whether to leave. He hated when she behaved like a child. It just ticked him off. "Aight." he sighed heavily. "I'm leaving. And when I do...don't call me expecting me to come back 'cause I won't. I'm tired of your childish and ungrateful behavior. Nothing satisfies you."

"That's not true." she kneeled down in front of him. "I'm sorry. I know I've been a bitch lately, but that's only because I love you."

"Ha!" he laughed pathetically. "You act like a bitch because you love me? That is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard." she laughed faintly.

"I know. I was hoping it was a way to get in your pants. Ahaha." he peered in her eyes, leisurely leaning in to kiss her. "Mmm." she rested both hands on his cheeks, deepening the kiss by entering her tongue in his mouth. He quickly pulled her on top of him and reversed positions. He knew she wanted it from the way her body responded when he touched her.

He broke out of the trance, slowly locking eyes with hers. "You okay?" she asked curiously.

"No. I'm not okay. I wanna know why we ever got together. You never loved me and...I'm just starting to realize that. How stupid could I have been?" she flashed him a baffled look.

"What are you talk..."

"Don't act like you're clueless. You know damn well what I'm talking about. Sabrina!!!!!!" he called. "I gotta get outta here before I go insane. Sabrina!!!" he called once more.

"Wait. Maybe we can...work this out or something. And I did love you. I always have." he shook his head, not believing a word she said.

"Bullshit." he looked up, watching as Sabrina ran down the stairs with a bag in her hands. "Hey, baby girl."

"Hi, daddy." she ran towards the front door. He followed her outside and towards the car.

"Justin!" she called.

"Good bye, Joy." she watched as they hopped in the car and drove off. "What you go there?" he asked, gazing at a pink box Sabrina held.

"Seashells. Look at this one, daddy." she held up one that had blue and pink streaks. "I got dis yestoday."

"Wow. It's beautiful." he looked away, putting his focus back on the road. He then begin to have flashbacks again of that hot night.

Joy arched her back in pleasure. The way he tasted her drove her insane. She could've sworn her eyes had rolled to the back of her head. "Jusstinnnn." she moaned softly. "Mmm oh god."

He looked away, coming back to his senses. He was still upset for the mere fact that she never loved him. All he was worth for was sex. And why couldn't he have seen that before?

He pulled up in front of a bank and parked his car. "Stay here, okay. I'm going to go withdraw some money."

"Can I come? Peese, daddy. I wanna help you." he chuckled softly.

"Aight." she quickly hopped out of the car, and held his hand as they both ambled towards the ATM. "Here." he handed her his credit card. "I want you to slide it in the slot for me." he picked her up, carefully sitting her on top of the counter. "Right in there." he pointed.

"Like dis?" she slid the card in the machine.

"Yeah. Now pull it out." she quickly pulled the card out, excited as can be.

"Again?" he shook his head.

"No. Okay, put in thirty sixty-five. Three...zero...six...and five." after dialing in the four digit number she clapped her hands.

"Yay!!!"

"Ahaha. Yayyy!!" she handed him the card. "Thanks." he slid it back in his wallet. "Press the debit word. This one." he pointed. He watched as she punched in "debit." "Good. Now the "withdrawal" word." she followed his finger, pressing in the specific word. "You're doing excellent. Haha." she continued clapping her hands. "Listen carefully, okay? I want you to withdraw two-hundred bucks for me. You think you can do that?" she nodded.

"Dis." she pressed the "two" button.

"Yep. Then press zero twice, BUT slow." she did what was told. "Press "zero" TWO more times, and then we're done." she slowly pressed in the digital numbers. "Yay!!!" she clapped her hands once more.

"Yay daddy. I did it!"

"Yes. You did it." he pressed the "okay" button, waiting patiently for his cash. "What do you wanna eat tonight? I was thinking...lobsters and shrimp. Mmmm, salted with butter and garlic. Mmm."

"Mmm." she mocked. "I want lobster." he collected his change, quickly counting it.

"You wanna count this for me? Make sure it's all there." he handed her the money. "Take your time." he stood there, watching as she fiddled through the TEN twenty dollar bills.

"One...two...three...four...five...six...seven...eight...nine...ten." she counted. "Daddy, dis is only ten dollars." he broke out laughing.

"Really? Dangit! Well, I guess we'll just have to go have a little TALK with the manager, huh?" she followed him out on the parking lot. "We'll come back later."

"Dey (they) cheat you, daddy?" she sat in on the passengers side, buckling in her seat belt.

"Yep. But they won't get away. Believe me." he pulled out of the lot, quickly heading back out on the road.
____________

Beyonce sat in front of the computer in the game room, checking her email. She squinted her eyes, scrutinizing the name in the "FROM" area carefully. "Who the hell is Daniel?" she whispered.

"Hey." a voice spoke into her ear.

"Huh?" she quickly minimized her screen.

"What are you doing?" she looked over her shoulder to gaze at Justin.

"Um, nothing. Just...checking my email." he kissed her on the cheek, and took a seat beside her. "I'm finished. So, if you need to do something on the computer, you..."

"No. I just...came to keep you company." she looked away, still thinking about the letter she had just read. She wasn't for sure if she should've told him about it, or left it alone.

"I ummm...this isn't right." she turned in her seat, facing him. "I want you to see this." she maximized the screen. "Come here." he slid his chair closer to her. "I got this email from some guy named Daniel, and...the thing is...I don't know a Daniel." he quickly read the sentences.

"Meet me tonight?" he read. "Who the fuck..." he gazed at the email, immediately recognizing it. "Oh my god." he sat back with this surprised look on his face. "I can't believe this." he stood up, unclipping his cell phone from off his jeans and turning it on.

"What is it?" she asked, watching as he dialed up a number.

"Hello? Joy?" she sat there with a confused look on her face. "What is wrong with you? Why are you sending my wife fake emails?" she gasped. "No. She just got these email from a "DANIEL" but it has your email here." he went over the sentence again. "Haha. This is getting ridiculous." he hung up on her.

"She sent this email?"

"Yeah. I dunno what she was thinking when she did."

"It all makes sense now. She was trying to make it look like I was cheating on you so YOU could divorce me or something." she stood up in her seat. "I'm getting fed up with this. I'm going to go end this right now." she exited the room, quickly making her way down the hall towards the stairs.

"What are you doing?" he followed her down the stairs and towards the front door.

"I'm gonna go straighten this out with her. I'm sick and tired..."

"No." he gripped her waist, turning her to face him. "What did I say? I don't want you fighting her. And besides, you're pregnant."

"I know that. And no one said I was going to fight her. I'm just going over there to talk to her. If things escalate then we'll just have to take things to the next level. Now aren't we?" she yanked the door open.

"Bee..." he released a soft sigh. "If you go over there...you're gonna make things worse."

"No!" she pointed to him. "Things have already gotten worse. And if I don't do anything about it, she will continue doing it. You think I want her showing up acting STUPID when I have my baby?  You must be outta your mind." he rested his hands on his hips.

"Aight. Fine. But I'm coming. I'm gonna go get Sabrina."

"I don't care. I'll meet you there." she sat in her car and conveyed it to life, quickly pulling out of the drive way, and speeding down the road.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story