HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Moments Later - August 19th, 2007

Beyonce stood on the porch, watching as the door flew open. Joy peered out, gazing at her in skeptic. She stood there, controlling herself because she wanted to hit her desperately. "Give me ONE good reason why I shouldn't kick your ass right now."

Joy trailed her eyes down her figure, searching for a weapon or anything of that sort. "Hmm." she crossed her arms over her chest. "And what makes you think that won't end up the other way around?"

Beyonce could feel her eyes watering up with solution. Not because she was sad, but because she was upset and whenever she'd get TOO upset, she would end up crying. "I actually care about Justin. I...love him and he has been the ONLY man I've ever loved. He treats me like someone, you know? Somebody. And now, when I finally find the perfect guy, some bitch has to come around...and try and screw it up for me." she cleared the lump in her throat. "And you know what? I refuse to give him up for someone like you. Not after busting MY ASS...trying to find him. So..." she wiped the tears from her eyes. "What do you wanna do about this? How do you wanna solve this? We can either settle this like TWO adults, or we can get all GHETTO and fight for it." she paused. "I always told myself that I would NEVER fight for a man. But Justin isn't any ole' guy. He's my husband and I love him. So, you have to fight me for him. And you better make sure you do a damn good job, 'cause if I'm still breathing after this...I'm coming after your ass."

"Aren't you pregnant?"

"That's none of your business. I don't understand HOW Sabrina could be your daughter. She's NOTHING like you. NOTHING! Why are you constantly bothering someone who doesn't want ANYTHING to do with you? It makes you look stupid and desperate."

"Stupid and desperate?" she stepped out on the porch. "Did it ever occur to you that MAYBE I LOVE him, and THAT'S why I act this way?" she rolled her eyes.

"You don't love him. As far as I'm concerned, you probably know NOTHING about love. You were just in it for the money and...let me see...sex."

"And you're not? Don't act like you're not in it for sex. He's great in bed. And I can't help but say it, but it's true." she rolled her eyes.

"I would appreciate it if you'd stop talking about my husband like that. He has more to offer than sex, okay?" she spoke with attitude.

"Yeah. Money, ahaha." she chewed on her inner lip in anger. If she said ONE more nasty thing to her, hell would've broken lose. "Let's face it. That's all he's good for and will ever be." before she could blink, she felt a fist fly across her face.

"Bitch!" she spat out. "You fucking...slut!" she shouted while continually bashing her head in the wall.

"So, what are you gonna do about it?" she broke out from the trance. "Kick my ass? Or maybe...sue me. What?" she was tired of daydreaming about kicking her ass. She wanted to bring all of it to reality and end the charade immediately.

"Bee?" a voice called behind her. She kept her eyes on her, inhaling and exhaling, a technique she uses when she's trying to keep sane.

"Just give me the word." she spoke, burning a hole into her.

"What?" Justin stepped up on the porch where the two remained. "What word?"

"Just tell me it's okay to beat her ass. Please." a tear escaped her eye, slowly rolling down her cheek.

"No. You KNOW it's not okay." he gripped her waist. "Come on. Let's just go back home." he pecked her on the cheek. "Okay?"

"No!" Joy spoke up. "You're not going back with her." he flashed her a surprised look. "Just like you said, we'll have to fight for him because I WON'T let you take him from me."

"Shut up, Joy." he spat out. "Come on, Bee. This is nonsense. We need to..."

"No." she broke from his embrace. "She's wants to fight, so...we'll fight."

"No. I told you I don't want you fighting."

"This isn't what you want, Justin. What about what I..." she pointed to herself. "...want? This is the only way I'll EARN my respect from her. Because she somehow believes that you two are...still together." she removed her earrings. "Here." she handed them to Justin.

"Wh..." he flashed her an unbelievable look. "You're not serious, are you? I mean..."

"You better get this bitch." Joy demanded. "You don't know me. I'll..." Beyonce lounged for her, instantly grabbing a hold to her hair. "Justin!" she shouted.

"Bee..." he grabbed a hold to her. "Stop. Let go of her!" he forcefully yanked her hands away from her. "Stop it!"

"Bitch..." she attempted to swing on her once more but he held her back.

"I told you not to fight her. You promised me." he spoke disappointedly.

"Yeah well, she shouldn't be tryin' me like that. Damn slut." she spoke coldly.

"Go wait for me in the car. Please."

"No. I'll be fine where I'm at."

"Please." he pleaded. She thought hard, debating on whether to stay or not. Then again, she didn't want to loose his trust.

"All right. Fine." she turned, making her way towards the vehicle.

"You and me...we need to talk." he grabbed her arm, pulling her inside the house. He pushed her against the wall, heat wafting out of his ears. Words couldn't explain how pissed off he was. "What the FUCK is wrong with you?" he shouted. "I swear to GOD if you weren't my baby's mother..." he paused, trying hard not to explode.

"I love you." she cried.

"For the love of God, would you STOP saying that because you don't! You DON'T love me. You never had and you never will. But, I loved you. I loved you so much...I actually kept it to myself when I caught you kissing that other guy. MULTIPLE TIMES!" her eyebrows raised up in questioning.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah." he nodded. "You thought I didn't know. Well sorry to bust your little bubble, but I've known for a long time now. And I'm just now realizing how STUPID I was to actually keep something like that to myself. I thought you would confess someday but...you never did. And THAT'S why we're not together as of today. You screwed it up, baby girl. YOU did this to us." he walked pass her, ambling towards the front door.

"Justin, please..." she grabbed him, holding him back. "Don't leave me. Please."

"Get the hell off me." he yanked his arm away. "Come near us again and I will press charges. You have NO permission to come to my house. I'll pick up Sabrina from now on and I'll drop her off." he turned to face her, revealing the tears in his eyes. "If you don't...abide by those rules...I'll have to put a restraining order on you." he paused, feeling completely hurt. "I'd hate to do it, but...you give me no other choice." he wiped the tears from his eyes. "Bye." he departed the house, shutting the door behind him.

"Fine. PUT A RESTRAINING ORDER ON ME!" he turned, watching as Joy approached him. "But that WON'T stop me from talking to you over the phone." she looked away, gazing at Beyonce who sat in the car. "She doesn't deserve you. She can't make you FEEL the way that I do." she quickly leaned in, locking lips with his.

"What the..." he broke away, shrugging her off him. "Stay the hell away from me, you crazy bitch." he backed away from him.

"So now I'm a bitch? You weren't saying that when I was fucking you the other night." he shook his head pathetically. "It was more like, bad girl."

Beyonce rushed towards her. "No." he held her back. "Get back in the car."

"Let go of me. I'm kickin' her ass before I leave here WITH or WITHOUT your approval." she squirmed in his arms, trying to break from his grip.

"I said get back in the car. Now. Stop making this worse than it need to be." he led her towards the car. "Come on. We're almost there." he pulled the door open for her, helping her in the car. She looked away, watching as Joy ran towards them with a bat in her hands.

"Justin, behind you!!!" he quickly turned, nearly being hit with the wooden bat.

"Crazy bitch!" Beyonce shrieked while stepping out of the car. He snatched the bat away from her, allowing her to loose her balance and fall straight to the pavement. "Asshole." Beyonce spoke, swinging her leg back and kicking her in the stomach.

Joy let out a loud moan, scrunching up in pain. "What the hell did I just say?" he pulled her towards the car. "Get in! And stay your ass in the car. I'm fucking tired of this." she sat in, watching as he closed the door. "Fuck." he kneeled down beside Joy. "I'm sorry."

"Fuck you." she blurted out, still feeling the pain in her stomach. "Just go."

"Let me help you up." he offered, grasping her hand and helping her to her feet.

"Shit." she hunched over, puking all over the pavement. He stood there, feeling completely bad for what happened.

"I'm so sorry about this." she kneeled down, still hunched over as her stomach continued hurting her.

"Just go. I'll be fine." she sniffled, crying inaudibly. He knew deep down that she was asking for this, but he still couldn't get himself to hate her for doing what she did. She was just a very controlling woman. Everything had to go her way.

"I'll call you." he backed away, keeping his gaze on her. "Again, I'm really sorry about this." he hopped in the car, slowly pulling out of the drive way. It was a good thing Sabrina was sleep, because he didn't want her seeing any of it.

During the drive home, they spoke no word. He was too pissed to talk and so was she.

When they made it home, he parked the car in the second garage and stepped out, carefully carrying Sabrina inside the house. Beyonce followed him inside and went her separate way. The only thing she could think about now was stuffing her face with food. So, she peered in the refrigerator, searching for something to cook.
____________

Ten minutes later

Justin entered the kitchen, gazing at Beyonce who stood over the counter chopping bell peppers and onions. "I thought I told you not to cook." he spoke, grabbing a can of soda from out of the fridge and leaning against the counter, slowly gulping it down.

"Well I'm hungry. I couldn't wait for you any longer." she paused, tossing the peppers in a frying pan. "Did you forget I'm pregnant?" he gazed in on her, watching her closely.

"I'm sorry." he sat the can down and stood behind her. "I don't recall you being concerned about the baby earlier when you tried kicking Joy's ass. Now, all of a sudden you are? Ha." he laughed pathetically, slowly making his way out of the kitchen.

"Excuse me?" she turned to face him. "And what EXACTLY is THAT supposed to mean?"

"It means you gave a FUCK about OUR baby." he turned her direction. "How could you try to fight her while you're pregnant with MY child? I never expected that you would do something like this. You behaved NO different than her." he paused, peering deeply in her eyes. "You could've gotten hurt. The baby could've gotten hurt. JOY couldn't gotten hurt. Do you even care?" her eyes slowly filled up with solution. "I understand you were "DEFENDING" yourself, but I don't remember seeing her HIT you. You made the first move and that's something I NEVER thought you would do."

"You don't understand..."

"Understand what? That Joy is a selfish bitch? Yeah. I UNDERSTAND that. But that doesn't give you a right to lay a hand on her. She's my ex. Someone I still love. And I wouldn't want her getting hurt. I wouldn't want YOU getting hurt." she sniffled, quickly wiping the tears from her eyes. "Don't ever do something like that again. Please." he bit his lip in thought. "I'm gonna go order something to eat." she watched as he departed the kitchen.

Around nine o'clock that night...

Beyonce sat in a tub full of bubble bath water as thoughts wandered her mind. She kept replaying what happened earlier and how much it affected Justin. What was she thinking? She knew she shouldn't have did that especially since she was pregnant. At the time, she couldn't think right. All she thought about was whooping her ass.

She tilted her head back, shutting her eyes. There was nothing better than relaxing in a nice tub full of warm water after being put through all that drama.

A knock startled her. She quickly looked up, gazing at the door. "Come in!" the door crept open and a familiar guy peered in.

"Hey." he stepped in the room, closing the door behind him. "You okay in here?" he took a seat on the stool. "You've been in here for thirty minutes now." she looked away, keeping her eyes on the ceiling.

"I just...I'm thinking about a few things." he kept his eyes on her, scrutinizing her carefully. He knew something was bothering her and he had a clue what it was.

"Everything is gonna be okay." he kneeled down beside her. "You hear me?" she closed her eyes, enjoying the touch of his hand brushing against her cheek. "You know I love you." she sat up, tightening the clip in her hair. "You don't look too happy."

"It's not that. It's just...I don't know if you love me more than you love her. Or the other way around."

"No. You got it right the first time." he licked his lips. "I just don't wanna see you get hurt. That's all. I wouldn't know what to do if that happened." he ran his fingers through her hair. "I live for you now. You, Sabrina and the baby." she looked away, peering in his eyes. "What do you want me to do to prove that to you? Anything. You name it." a smirk slowly formed across her lips.

"Okay um..." she cleared her throat. "I want you to...get in the tub with me." his eyebrows lifted up questionably. "Now." she wrapped her arms around him, forcefully pulling him in the tub.

"Haha." she met lips with his, entering her tongue in his mouth. "Mmm." she quickly helped him discard his wet clothes. They met lips once again, kissing intimately. He rolled over on his back, placing her on top of him. She guided his entry, releasing a soft moan.

"Mmm." a soft cry escaped her lips. "I love you." she moaned, moving on top of him.

"I love you." he met lips with hers, sucking sweetly on her bottom lip.

Meanwhile (9:47 p.m.)

Beyonce climbed in bed, covering herself with the blanket. "Good night. I'm goin' to bed." she spoke, shutting her eyes.

"Oh no you're not." he exited the bathroom while removing his towel. "Who said I was finished with you?" she broke out laughing.

"I'm tired." she whined. He hovered over her, locking lips with hers. "Mmm." she roamed her hands down his back, gripping a hold to his butt. "Ahaha. You have a cute ass. Haha." she reversed positions, never parting lips. "Ohhh..." she whimpered between his lips. He gripped her waist, pulling her down on him. "Oh!" she bit her lip, forcing the moans in.

"We keep this up, and we're gonna have more than one baby. Haha."

"Mmm." they met lips.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story