HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Author's note: This chapter contains sexual explicit content so please be mature.

4 weeks later - September 19th, 2007

Five months pregnant and already growing out of her clothes. Beyonce sat on a chair, trying on a pair of low heels. She gazed at the heel in dissatisfaction. Not because she didn't like it, but because of the way her foot looked in it. "Kelly?" she called, looking up to gaze at her sister who was checking out a pair of heels.

"What's up?" she approached her.

"How does these look? I know I said that I liked them, but...don't you think my feet are getting too big. They look like they're swelling up." she whined. "I'm gonna look like big foot before this pregnancy is over with."

"Awww, ahaha. You're worrying about the wrong thing, girl." she took a seat beside her. "You think Justin will loose interest in you because you gained a few pounds?" a soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"I dunno. I'm just not used to this size." she removed the heel. "He's always tellin' me not to worry, because...it'll all be worth it in the end. AND...he got his boy. I wanted a girl, but...I guess it doesn't matter. As long as he's healthy."

"Yep." she agreed. "Where the hell is Michelle? I hope she's not trying out more shoes. That girl doesn't know WHEN to stop."

"Hahaha. Yeah. You know she has to get more heels for church. Hahaha." she teased.

"Mmm hmm. The main one talking sexual."

"I'm finished!" Michelle spoke excitedly while approaching them. "I just got two." she held up two boxes.

"Great. We can leave now." Beyonce tossed her heel in the box and stood up, ambling towards the check-out lane. "I am hungry. Damn, what shall I cook tonight? I haven't had a home cooked meal in a while. It's been nothing but wining and dining for the past few weeks." she sat her items on the counter.

"Hello." the cashier greeted. "Just this?" he asked, peering in her eyes.

"Yeah." she pulled out a credit card and her identification card. After he rung up her items, he begin packing them up in bags. "I'm gonna use credit." she handed him both cards.

"Thank you." he smiled, never peeling his eyes off her. "How come you look so familiar?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno. Why should I?" she played dumb. He shrugged his shoulders.

"You just look like..." he froze, immediately realizing where he knew her from. "You're Justin Timberlake's wife. Yeah. That's who you are!" he spoke excitedly.

"I...don't know what you're talking about. Can I have my card back?" she grabbed her items, quickly making her way towards the exit. "I'll meet you guys in the limo."

"Limo? As in limousine?! I knew it! Hey, could I have your autograph?" she exited the store and rushed towards the awaiting limousine parked out in the parking lot.

"Beyonce!!!! Misses Timberlake?" she looked over her shoulder, watching as three people ran after her with pens and pads in their hands.

"Oh my god." the driver opened the door for her, allowing her to sit in. "Thanks." he closed the door and hopped in on the drivers side. "Shit." she pulled out her phone and dialed a familiar number.

"Hello?" someone answered.

"Justin?! Hey uhhh..." she was startled by a loud thump. Her eyes instantly focused on people who were surrounding the limousine, knocking on the windows and screaming like wild animals. "Oh nooo. Kelly..."

"Bee, what's wrong?"

"Baby, all right." she paused, trying to calm down. "I'm in some trouble. These um...your fans...they're trying to mob me. I mean..."

"What?"

"We went to the store and this cashier guy recognized me. He attracted attention and now these fans of yours are at the limo asking for autographs. What am I gonna do?"

"Damn. Well didn't you take Lou with you? Get him to..."

"That's the thing. I...I didn't call him." she stammered nervously.

"Oh, so you're tellin' me you guys are out there by yourselves? What the hell is wrong with you? You can't be doing shit like that. You're married to me now. Those fans could care less if you were hurt. All they want is a chance to get close to me and they will go through ANYBODY who knows me." she chewed on her fingernail nervously. "Um...all I can say is...leave."

"But I can't. Kelly and Michelle are in there. I left before the fans could catch up to me. They were still in the check-out line when it happened."

"Damn. This is unbelievable. Ummm, who are you there with? The driver?"

"Yeah. Should I leave and come back for them? Oh! Maybe I could drive around the building or something...you know. And by the time I make it back, Kelly them should be ready. What do you think?"

"I dunno. It doesn't hurt to give it a try. I'll stay on the line while you do that."

"Okay."
_____________

4:24 p.m. (Live interview)

Justin stood backstage, preparing for the interview in six minutes. The hair stylist stood in front of him, tending to his hair. "How does it look so far?" he asked.

"It's coming out pretty well." he gazed at her as she finished up on his hair.

"You've been doing this for a while now. They pay well?" she nodded.

"Yeah. I love doing hair for celebrities like you." he chuckled softly.

"Like me?"

"You're up, Mister Timberlake." he looked away, gazing at the stage director.

"Aight." he grabbed his water bottle, following the guy towards the stage area.

"Good luck!" a voice called behind him. He looked back, gazing at Jessie, the hair stylist.

"Thanks." she smiled warmly, watching as he stepped up on stage. He ambled towards the host who sat in a chair in front of the audience.  He could hear people whistling and calling his name. "Good evening." he greeted, shaking the host's hand.

"Evening, Mister Timberlake." he sat beside him, gazing out in the audience. "I'll let you know ahead of schedule what questions you're gonna be asked. They basically wanna know about your love life, Beyonce...um you're expecting a baby, right?" he nodded.

"A boy."

"That's wonderful. Now you can have someone to play football with. Haha."

"We're on air in five...four...three...two..."

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I'm Carlos, your host for this evening. Today we have a special guest. We interviewed him when his solo album just hit stores AND when he had JUST announced his separation from the world's biggest boy band group. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Justin Timberlake." the crowd exploded.

"Hey." he spoke, waving at the audience. "Wonderful audience today. Very...energetic."

"Oh yeah. They're always like that when some BIG pop star enters the building." he teased. "Any way, how are you doing this evening?"

"I'm good. What about you?"

"Excellent."

"How's everyone out there doing?" they continued screaming. "Ahaha. I take that as a good sign. I was...coming from this restaurant when I saw this little girl wearing this Nsync shirt. She had to be probably...five or six. And um, she had this ice cream that she had dropped. So she wasn't too happy about that. Any way, she started crying and all. So I went up to her and asked what was wrong. And she explained that she dropped her ice cream. So, I gave her some money to go get another one. After giving her the money, I asked her...if she knew the people that were on her shirt. Haha, and she was like, yeah. They're Nstink!" everyone laughed at his comment. "So, I'm standing there repeating it to myself. After that, she decided to leave to go get another ice cream. Now I'm guessing she had NO clue that I was one of those faces on that shirt, because it was an old picture when I died my hair blond. Ugh." he gestured a vomit sign. "Don't know why I did."

"Well you were young. But we learn from our mistakes."

"Yeah. I definitely learned."

"Well, sorry to inform you that I have a few questions for you today." he held a few index cards in his hands. First one out of ten. Who was your first love interest and how long did it last."

"Um..." he bit his lip in thought. "It's been so long ago. I uh, I fell for this girl when I was about fourteen. It wasn't anything like love, because I knew nothing about it at the time. My FIRST, real love...I'd have to say Britney. And that lasted almost five years."

"Okay. Second one out of ten. Do you regret ever falling in love with Britney? Being that she broke your heart and all."

"Umm, not exactly because...it helped me to be stronger. So now, if it ever was to happen again...I'd be more prepared and won't feel like it's the end of the world. Ahaha."

"Cool. Okay um, third question. This one is much more personal so it's all up to you whether you wanna answer it or not. How would you describe love? When you make love, is it something more than just sex?" he chewed on his inner lip, debating on whether to go into details.

"Aight um, love. Love is a very powerful word. You have to be...careful when you use it. You shouldn't tell anybody that you love them when you don't. And that's something I've realized some men do. I'm not gonna say all, but some. And the same for women. They will tell you ANYTHING just to get in bed with you. Even if they have to say that they're in love. They would. Making love..." he paused. "Making love feels wonderful. It's hard to describe. It's just the best thing you could ever experience. And it's even more beautiful when you're in love with that person. I have to say that it IS more than sex to me. I'm the type of guy who doesn't rush into getting this and that woman in bed. I have to KNOW you and trust you."

"Hmm. Very well put. So that's with all your women?"

"Most definitely. So sorry to disappoint you." he referred to the women in the audience. "I don't deal with one night stands. And besides, you wouldn't know if that person had a disease or something. So why would you wanna put yourself in that position?"

"I couldn't agree more."

After the interview, he signed autographs then headed back home which was an hour away. As soon as he got home, Beyonce was in the bedroom removing her heels. "Hey." he greeted, sitting his keys on the dresser.

"Hey, baby. Had fun?" he pecked her on the cheek.

"I guess." he begin discarding his clothes one by one. "You scared me earlier when you were...at the store." he kneeled in front of her, helping her with the other heel.

"Thank you." she scooted up further on the bed. "I guess I wasn't thinking." he laid her feet on his lap, massaging them one by one. "Mmm." she moaned in satisfaction. "That feels good. My feet were killin' me in those heels."

"I thought I told you to buy some more? Isn't that what you were doing today?" she nodded.

"Yeah, but I never put 'em on." he slid his hands under her skirt, slowly tugging down her panty hose.

"Let's take a bath." she followed him in the bathroom.

Moments later (6:11 p.m.)

"I feel like a fat...pig. I can't stop eating. My feet are swelling up. My face...godddd." she whined.

"Stop that. I told you stop talking that way about yourself." he grasped her hands, pulling her towards him. "You still look beautiful. No matter what."

"Not if I gained a hundred pounds." he broke out laughing.

"Okay. That'll be a different story. But you won't get that big. The least you'll gain is probably thirty to forty pounds. And ALL of that won't go to you. Some will go to the baby...your breasts..." she rolled her eyes.

"Mmm hmm."

"What? I think that'll be even better. I love big breasts. NOT huge ones but...you know. Breasts that I could kiss and play with." she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Well I love big dicks. NOT huge ones. I don't wanna end up going to the hospital or something. Ahaha."

"How big?" he spoke softly softly. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno. Um, something two inches bigger than yours. Or maybe even eighteen inches BUT not bigger than that. Just like I said, I don't wanna end up in the hospital. Why?" she leaned in, pecking him on the lips. "Yours is perfect. It could probably even put me in the hospital if you use it the wrong way. Ahaha." he laughed along with her.

"Very funny. I'm only fourteen..."

"I know how big you are. I love your size. It's perfect." he pecked her on the lips. "Mmm." she grazed his tongue with hers. "I would ask you to make love to me, but...this pudge might be in the way." she referred to her belly.

"You kiddin' me? That's not big. You're making it seem like you're nine months or something. And besides, I can work my way around that." he trailed his eyes down her figure.

"Justin..." she blushed. "Stop eye balling me like that."

"Haha. Eye ballin'? What about staring or looking. We people still use that word nowadays." he met lips with hers once again. "Mmm. Let's take this to the room." he picked her up, carrying her out of the bathroom and towards the bed.

"Justin..." he carefully placed her on the bed, immediately locking lips with hers. "Mmm. Baby..." he kissed her neck sweetly. "We're wetting the blankets. Isn't this real silk?"

"Yeah." he became one with her. She moaned, quickly grabbing a hold to the sheets.

"Ohhh Justin..." he kissed her intimately as he continued his task.

"This is what you get for being so irresistible." she hit him playfully.

"Shut up." she moaned.

Meanwhile...

After changing the sheets, Beyonce laid in bed, covering herself with the blanket. Justin entered the room with a bowl of ice cream in his hands. "I got somethin' for you." he climbed in bed, sitting the bowl on her lap. "Dig in."

"Thanks, but no thanks. I can't be feeding all these sweets to the baby. It'll only rotten his teeth before they have a chance to grow AND it'll make me even fatter."

"First of all, you're not fat and secondly, ice cream is good for the baby. It has MILK in it and MILK is good. It makes your bones stronger. Now eat some and don't let me have to repeat myself." he spoke in a playful tone.

"All right. Fine." he scooped up a serving, stuffing it in her mouth.

"Good, aye?" she rolled her eyes.

"What do you think?" she licked the access ice cream from off the spoon.

"You sure do know how to use that tongue well." her eyes lit up. "But, I can use mine better." she watched as he stuffed some ice cream in his mouth, licking the spoon clean afterwards. "Mmm, delicious."

"Why are you such a tease? I hate you for that." he laughed faintly.

"I disagree with you, because one thing...I'm not a tease." he sat the half eaten bowl aside. "I always finish what I started." he gripped her waist, pulling her closer. "I'll even prove it to you." his hand trailed up under her gown, instantly tugging her underwear down.

"What are you doing? You better not."

"Or what?" he parted her legs, placing them both over his shoulders. "Don't act like you don't want it." she fell back against the bed, moaning softly. He kissed her area sweetly, only teasing her.

"Mmm, I thought you said you weren't a tease?"

"I'm not." she gasped faintly as he sucked forcibly on her, sending her over the edge. "You better watch what you say. I'll have you begging me to stop."

"Ohhhh..." she bit her lip in pleasure. "Never."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story