HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Author's note: This chapter contains sexual explicit content so please be mature.

Two weeks later - October 3rd, 2007 (2007 Video Music Awards)

The lights dimmed as music began to play throughout the huge building. "Got time but I don't mind." a familiar voice song. "Just wanna rock you, girl." Justin danced his way up on the stage while singing to the music.

"Daddy!!!!" Sabrina shouted. "Daddy!!" she attempted to hop off Beyonce's lap, but she held her back.

"No. You can't go up there yet."

"Don't be so quick to walk awayyy. I wanna rock your body. Please stayyyy." she watched as he danced up on one of the back-up dancers.

"Bee?" a voice whispered beside her.

"Yeah?" she answered, never peeling her eyes off the stage area. "Oh my god." she covered her mouth in surprise. "Isn't that Justin's ex? Well one of 'em." she referred to Britney Spears who sat three rows in front of them.

"Um, yeah. They dated a while back before he got with Joy." Lynn, his mother answered.

"Hmm." she bit her lip interestingly.

Senorita, I feel for you
You deal with things
That you don't have to
He doesn't love ya'
I can tell by his charm
But you can feel this real love
If you just lay in my...

"Armsss. Armsss. Arm, arm, armsss." Beyonce song. "Sabrina and I listen to this song like almost every night before we go to bed. She can't sleep without it. Haha."

Moments later (8:34 p.m.)

After Justin finished performing, he took his seat by his family. "That was great, baby." she leaned in, pecking him on the cheek.

"I wanna go on stage." Sabrina whined. "Peesee, daddy. Can I go up there?" she pointed to the stage area. "I wanna sing. I wanna dance."

"You will. Just be patient, okay?" he assured.

A lady walked out on stage towards the stand area with an envelope in her hands. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen." the crowd exploded.

"I love that dress." Beyonce spoke, eying the outfit Janet Jackson wore. "Look like it cost a grip." he reached out, resting his hand on hers.

"Are you hinting that you want something like that?" she flashed him an innocent look.

"Wh...no. I'm not. And besides, if I wanted something like that...I'll come out and ask. And you know what? You'll buy it for me OR get it custom made without ANY exceptions." he flashed her a surprised look.

"Oh I will? Without any exceptions, I see."

"Shhh. I wanna hear who won an award."

"The award for best pop album of the year goes out to..." she slipped the sheet of paper out of the envelope, quickly scanning the name. "...Justin Timberlake for Justified!!!!" the crowd exploded.

"Wow." he arose from his seat. "You comin'?" he held his hand out for Beyonce. She sat there with a surprised look on her face. "It's okay." her and Sabrina both stood up and followed him towards the stage area.

"Oh my god. I'm so nervous." she whispered.

"Don't be." he held both of their hands, leading them up on stage and towards the stand. "Just relax." he accepted the award from Janet, hugging her afterwards. "Wow. That's...basically all I can say. Wow." he repeated. "I never thought I would win an award for best pop album of the year." Beyonce stood beside him with Sabrina. "Um, well first I would like to thank the man upstairs. I wanna thank him for blessing me with talent to entertain others, because this wouldn't be possible without him. I wanna thank everyone who collaborated on the album. The label, the artists, the producers. EVERYONE! I wanna thank my mom for always supporting me. I especially wanna thank the fans for voting. This wouldn't be possible without ya'll too. And um..." he looked away, locking eyes with Beyonce's. "...my fiancé. I just wanna say that I love you and...hope that we make it through the challenges ahead. You're what I live for. You and Sabrina." she tried hard not to shed a tear in his presence, but it was a little difficult not to. He would always say the right words to make her cry.

"I love you too." she pecked him on the lips. He chuckled, gazing back out in the audience.

"Once again, thank you! God bless!" he turned, walking off stage.
____________

After the show, everyone began exiting the building and heading back wherever they came from. Justin, Beyonce, Sabrina and Lynn all ambled towards the awaiting limousine parked outside the building. "This was a great experience. I had no idea it's this exciting in real life." Beyonce spoke.

"Yeah." a voice had called him. He quickly turned, gazing at his ex-girlfriend who rushed towards him. "Britney?"

"Justin! Hey." she embraced him in a hug. "God, I've missed you." she pulled away to peer in his eyes. "It's been a while, huh?" he nodded.

"Yeah." he gazed back to stare at Beyonce. "You met my wife? Beyonce, this is my ex, Britney. Britney, meet my wife, Beyonce." they both shook hands.

"It's a pleasure meeting you."

"You too." Britney responded. "She's beautiful, Justin. Where did you find her?" he chuckled softly.

"Any way..." he cleared his throat. "You headin' to the after party?" he decided to hop on another subject.

"Yeah. You?" he shook his head.

"No. We live an hour away, so we were just gonna...take Sabrina back home so she can go to bed." he explained. "It was nice seeing you though."

"You too." she grasped his hand and leaned in, placing a kiss on his cheek. "I'll see you later. Bye, Beyonce." she smiled in return. They both hopped in the limo and drove off.

"What was that all about? She seemed...to miss you a lot." he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno." he answered, keeping his gaze out the window. The last person he would want to talk about was his ex.

When they made it back home, Beyonce tucked Sabrina in bed. She then, entered the bedroom, instantly being struck by a sweet aroma. Her eyes focused in on a lit candle sitting on the dresser beside the bed. "Mmm. Smells good in here." Justin peered out of the bathroom to stare at her.

"Vanilla." he stood in front of the mirror, shaving his face with clippers.

"You don't think it's a little too late to be...shaving your face?" she stood behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Nope. You don't think it's a little too late to be trying to lower me into bed?" he teased. She slapped him on the arm.

"That's not what I'm trying to do." she kept her gaze on him as he continued with his task. "Need any help?"

"Does it look like I need help?" he spoke in a playful tone. "And you don't need to be feelin' on my dick while I'm doing this." she broke out laughing.

"Can't help it. It's just...calling me. Beyonce, I want you. Ahahaha." she slapped him on the butt. "I'm gonna go lay down. Oh, and please don't have me waiting too long." she removed her gown, revealing an underwear set.

"Hey, could you grab one of those Budweiser's in the mini fridge? I can hear 'em calling me. Haha." After shaving his face, he exited the bathroom, slowly removing the towel around his waist. "Did I say you could drink my beer?" he grabbed the beer from her, taking a sip of it.

"But I want some." she whined. "Pleaseeee."

"No problem." he poured some of the liquid in his mouth and hovered over her, leisurely locking lips with hers. She parted her lips, allowing him to release the substance into her mouth.

"Mmm." she moaned softly. He gradually broke away, pulling back to peer in her eyes. "I wanna do it again. Hahaha."

"I bet you do." he grabbed the bottle of beer. "The other way around, this time." she lifted her head as he carefully poured some of the beer into her mouth. He met lips with hers, this time accepting the substance from her. "Mmm." he groaned. "You're a fast learner. BUT...enough of that. You shouldn't be drinking beer any way."

"Let me show you what else I learned." she pushed him on his back, teasingly trailing her tongue down his chest.

"What are you doing?" he watched as she licked him teasingly. "Ahaha. I don't think you should do that." he grabbed her, pulling her on top of him. "Not just yet. I wanna try something." he reversed positions, parting her legs with his hand. She moaned softly, enjoying the touch of his tongue grazing her sensitive spot tenderly.

"Justin..." she whimpered. The phone interrupted them. "Don't answer it." He reached out, taking it from off the receiver.

"That'll fix it." he sucked on her clit more fiercely.

"Ohhh god." Joy listened in on the other end.

"Justin?" she sat on her bed with the phone to her ear. She continued hearing whimpers and moans, finally realizing what was going on. "I can't believe this."

The following morning (9:23 a.m.)

Beyonce sat a small plate of food in front of Sabrina. "There you go."

"Tank you, Bianca." she grabbed her spoon, scooping up a portion of grits.

"You welcome." Justin entered the kitchen wearing a white robe.

"Morning, Ladies." he pecked Sabrina on the cheek.

"Morning, handsome." he leaned in, locking lips with Beyonce's. "I cooked breakfast."

"Wonderful." he took a seat at the table. "I wonder what's in the news today." he spoke, flipping through the newspaper. A woman had caught his eye. It was a picture of Britney hugging on a man. The heading read, Britney Engaged? He broke out laughing. Beyonce looked over her shoulder to gaze at him.

"What's so funny?"

"Britney's engaged. Hahaha." he laughed hysterically.

"What's so funny about that?" he shook his head.

"Nothing." he stood up, making his way towards the exit. "Nothing whatsoever." he proceeded up the stairs. "Hahaha. Oh boy." he sighed heavily. "Funniest shit I've heard in a long time."

Later on (4:23 p.m.)

Justin stepped up on the porch, ringing the doorbell. He waited patiently for a response. Seconds later, the door flew open revealing a woman. "Justin..." he stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"You're engaged?" she looked away, nibbling on her bottom lip in thought.

"Yeah. Why?" she backed away the closer he had moved in to her. He entered the house, shutting the door behind him.

"You're not getting married. And you wanna know why?" he gripped her waist, pulling her closer. "You belong to me." he met lips with hers, quickly backing her into the wall. She hopped up, attaching her legs to his waist. He pulled his rock out, immediately entering her with a hard thrust. She yelped out a cry of pain.

"Jusstttinnnn!!!!"

"Ah!" Justin shot up, breathing heavily. He gazed around the dimmed room, realizing it was a dream. He gawked to the side, gazing at Beyonce who slept peacefully. This sight put a smile on his face.

Why was he all of a sudden dreaming about Britney. Was it trying to tell him something? Like something bad was going to happen?

The next morning, he woke up to the sound of a voice screaming in his ear. To his surprise, it was Beyonce. "Did you hear me? I said Britney died in a car accident?!" his eyes shot wide open.

"What?" he quickly sat up, sweat trickling down his body. He gazed around the sinister room, realizing it was another bad dream. "Fuck." he panted heavily. "What the hell is wrong with me?"

He laid back, gazing up at the ceiling. If he had another crazy dream before the night was over with, he probably would've went insane. Let's just hope him meeting Beyonce wasn't a dream. "No." he hesitantly looked away, gazing at a body laying beside him. "Beyonce?" he leaned over, getting a closer look. The bronze skin color definitely gave him a hint to who it was, and it definitely wasn't Britney.

It had to be Joy or Beyonce.

"Bee?" he rolled her over on her back, gazing directly at her face. When he realized who it was, his heart had nearly stopped. "Joy? Wh...no." he scooted back, never peeling his eyes off her. "No, no, nooooo. This can't be happening."

"Noooo!!!!!" he shouted, quickly sitting up in his seat.

"Justin?" he quickly looked away, gazing at Beyonce who sat beside him in the limo. "You okay?"

"Beyonce? Oh thank god." he wrapped his arms around her. "Where are we?" she flashed him a concerned look.

"Um, we just left the show. We're on our way back home now." he released a soft sigh.

"Yes. I can't wait to get there." he held her hand in his. "I love you." a smile slowly formed across her lips.

"I think you've been drinking too much alcohol. You better get your man before I take him." she teased.

"Huh?" he looked to his left, locking eyes with Britney's. She sat there with a smirk on her face. "What? No! This is NOT happening. This can't be happening."

Around seven that morning...

Justin stirred in bed, talking in his sleep. Beyonce peered out the bathroom, instantly focusing in on him. He continued stirring around, not realizing he was in this state of distress. "Justin?" she rushed towards him. "Jay? Baby..." she shook him.

"Huh?" his eyes shot open, immediately gazing in on her. "Beyonce?" he smiled massively.

"Hey, you okay?" she took a seat beside him. "You were...talking in your sleep." he sat up, rubbing his forehead.

"Um, yeah. I'm...I'm fine." she eyed him intimately.

"All right, well um...I'm gonna finish my hair so I can get ready to go out." she leaned in, kissing him square on the lips. "See you in a few."

"Where are you going?" he asked, stepping out of bed and joining her side in the bathroom.

"Shopping. Why? You wanna come?" he gazed at her, flashing her a big smile.

"Sure. Why not?" just the thought of KNOWING it was all a dream made everything seem more contented than they appeared.

Being with Beyonce changed his life. He felt needed and special when he was with her. And he had never felt that way with any of the women he was with. They all made him feel used.

'Til this day, he thank the lord for guiding him to the club that night. Because if he agreed to go back home with Carla, he probably would've never met her.

Now the thought of THAT made him cringe. Life without Beyonce? He could never imagine that.

The End

Copyright, Publish 2005
By Shona All Rights Reserved.


Completed
Black Coffee is the author of 20 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story