HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Later on that night (May 9th, 2006)

Justin pulled up in front of a two-story house, slowly gawking away to gaze at Beyonce who sat on the passengers side. She fiddled with her fingers, a habit she does when she's a little nervous. "So..." she began.

"I guess this is...where we depart." she lifted her head to peer in his eyes. He sat there, nibbling on his bottom lip in thought. "Listen, Beyonce..." he cleared his throat. "You think maybe, you would like to go out to dinner or something? My daughter's birthday is today and...I promised her that I'd take her to dinner tomorrow night. I wouldn't mind...having you with us." she smiled warmly.

"Sure. I wouldn't mind." he nodded.

"Cool. So um, I'll come pick you up at seven. Wear something casual." she nodded timidly.

"Okay." he watched as she unbarred her door.

"Oh! I'll get that." he quickly stepped out of the car and jogged over to her side. She watched as he yanked the door open and extended his hand out to accept hers.

"Thank you." he helped her out of the car.

"No problem." she gazed deeply in his dark blue eyes, getting lost in them. She never met a man who was so courteous and such a gentleman towards women. "I'll see you tomorrow." he leisurely leaned in, pecking her on the cheek. "Good night."

"Night." she turned, proceeding towards her house. He watched as she entered the house and shut the door behind her.

"What happened?!" Kelly rushed towards her. She flashed them surprised looks.

"Yeah. I wanna know too." Michelle added while crossing her arms over her chest.

"You guys scared me." she brushed pass them, ambling towards the staircase. "What are you two still doing up any way? It's going on two. You guys should be in bed."

"Well we had to stay up so we could ask you what happened." Kelly responded as they followed her up the stairs.

"Nothing happened." she entered her bedroom.

"Did you guys have sex?"

"Michelle!" she turned to face her. "What is wrong with you guys? You KNOW I don't sleep with a guy the first night. We just...hung out. He showed me his mansion..."

"Mansion!" the both of them spoke in shock.

"Yes. Damn. What's the big deal? He's rich. Whoop ti dooo. Nothing to brag about. I'm only interested in getting to know him. Besides, you know what comes with big houses. Most men buy BIG things to make up for you know...their other size. Hahaha." they broke out laughing.

"Oh. So you're saying he has a small dick?"

"Kelly?!" Beyonce and Michelle spoke in unison.

"I'm not saying that. I'm saying that it's like that the MAJORITY of times. For all I know, the guy probably has a dick the size of an elephant trunk." they laughed at her comment. "Then again, I could be wrong. BUT, I will never know, unless I find out for myself. Which is NOT happening right away, because..."

"Yeah, yeah. We know. You're trying to get to know him first." Michelle interrupted.

"Right!"
_____________

The following day (May 10th, 2006)

Around five o'clock that evening, Justin hung out with Sabrina at Joy's house. "Which one do you wanna use?" he asked, holding up a yellow and a red building block. "If you asked me, I think red stands out more. BUT, it's all up to you. Which one would you prefer?"

"That one." she pointed to the red block.

"Great choice." she watched as he stacked it on top of a white block. "We're almost done. Where are you gonna put it when we're finished? I think it would look wonderful sitting on top of that...table right there." he referred to the coffee table sitting across the other side of her room.

"Cool!!!" he chuckled softly.

"Sabrina?" they both looked up, gazing at Joy who stood at her door. "Could you go pick up those blocks you left downstairs?"

"Okay." she stood up, rushing out of the room.

"I'll help." he attempted to follow her when an arm stretched out in front of him. He gazed in the familiar brown eyes, wondering what was on her mind. "What?"

"We need to talk." he rested his hands on his hips.

"About what?" she stepped in the room and closed the door.

"About us." she crossed her arms over her chest. "What's this I hear, you're taking some woman out to dinner with you guys?" he raised in eyebrow at her.

"Who told you that?"

"I have my ways. Who is she?" he looked away, nibbling on his bottom lip as he debated on whether to tell her.

"She's some woman I met at the club last night. A beautiful one, might I add." she chuckled softly.

"Really? And let me guess, she's black also." he shook his head pathetically.

"Yeah." she stood there, eying him down as she felt this rush of jealousy spread throughout her body.

"I don't understand. One minute, you're so in love with me, then the next...you're trying to get with someone else. What are you? A..." he rolled his eyes.

"This conversation ends right now."

"No!" she pointed to him. "It's just begun. Now you're gonna tell me who's this tramp you're trying to take out." she demanded.

"I'm not gonna tell you squash. You got that, Cruella Deville?" her eyes lit up in shock.

"Excuse me?" she spoke, moving in towards him.

"You heard me." he looked away, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I dare you to say it again." a soft chuckle escaped his lips. "Go on. Say it!"

"Whatever. I don't have time for this. I have a date to attend in a few hours. All I wanna do is take Sabrina and go. Now are you gonna let me do that? Or do you insist on making things more complicated then they need to be?" she chewed on her inner lip, forcing her emotions in. She wanted so badly to have him back, but she knew it wasn't possible. He had fallen out of love with her. And all because of her demanding attitude.

"Fine." she stood aside, allowing him to walk pass her. "Wait." she gripped his arm, holding him back.

"What now?" he turned to face her. She leaned in, locking lips with his. "Joy..."

"I'm so sorry." she spoke with tears in her eyes. "I know I can be a real hard ass at some points, but that's only because I don't wanna lose you." he met eye contact with hers.

"Sorry to say it, but...you already have." her bottom lip trembled with emotions. She wanted to break down in tears, but refused to. She didn't want to look desperate. "I have to go." she watched him exit the room, leaving her there in tears.

9:54 PM

After dinner, Justin drove down the road towards his next destination. Beyonce sat on the passengers side, gazing out the window. He looked away, gazing in on her. His eyes leisurely trailed down her figure, realizing how beautiful she looked. "You okay?" she quickly gawked his direction.

"Yeah." she spoke softly. "You?" he nodded.

"I'm pretty good. Um, you listen to Luther Vandross?"

"I LOVE Luther Vandross." he slipped the CD in the CD player.

"My favorite track is number ten. I love this song." he switched it to the specific song. "Powerrrrrr." he song. "Haha."

"Power of loveeee." she added. "This song IS beautiful." he scrutinized her closely.

"I think you're beautiful." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Thanks." he chortled deeply. "Um, I enjoyed myself tonight. Sabrina is such a sweetheart. She's so beautiful." she looked over her shoulder to gaze at Sabrina who laid in the back seat sleeping. "Is she going back to your house?"

"Yeah." he cleared his throat. "I used to say that she would be my FIRST and LAST, but...I dunno. I think I might have a change of heart. I'm thinking two more."

"Three in all?" he nodded.

"Yeah. Probably two boys and a girl. What about you? You plan on having any kids sometime in the future."

"Oh yeah. I love kids. I used to work at this day care with all these babies and toddlers. I must say, they CAN be a handful, but...it's not like they stay little forever. They grow up and...have kids of their own." he nodded an agreement.

"Definitely. That's the hard part." he finally pulled up in her driveway. "Well..." he sighed heavily. "What are you doing tomorrow? Wanna hang out or something? I was thinking...lunch, then maybe a movie. Or you could come chill at my place. I have plenty of things that can keep us busy. We can go swimming. Anything you wanna do." she smiled sincerely.

"Call me before you come."

"Sure. So, I'll see you tomorrow." he licked his lips, slowly leaning in and pecking her on the lips. "Good night." why did it feel like she was falling head over heels for this guy? She hardly knew him to begin with. She didn't know what it was. Maybe it was his looks or the way he treated her.

"Night." she stepped out of the car and approached her front porch. Before entering the house, she waved at him. He sat there, waving back. She entered the house, shutting the door behind him. "Oh god." she spoke dreamily.

"You okay?" she quickly met eye contact with Kelly.

"Huh? Oh...yeah! I'm great." she spoke happily. She watched as she jogged up the stairs and towards her bedroom.

"Something happened. You wanna tell me?" Kelly asked.

"I dunno. Should I? Hahaha." she tossed her purse on the bed and begin removing her heels.

"Yeah." she answered, taking a seat on her bed.

"Well...first, I met his adorable daughter. She's so well-mannered and speaks very well for a five year old. Any way, he took us to this five star restaurant. Girl, you wouldn't believe how much our meals costs?" she took a seat beside her.

"What?" she asked.

"Well my meal itself was like...a hundred bucks." she gasped. "PLUS my twenty dollar drink AND thirty dollar dessert. Then he ordered this fifty dollar meal for his daughter. And his meal was a little over a hundred also."

"Damn. So he spent over two hundred bucks for ya'll dinner?" she nodded.

"Yep! I just, I can't believe this is happening to me. I never thought I would be dating a celebrity. He's so generous. He spends money like that. But yet, he's rich. I dunno." she sighed. "The funny thing about it, he hasn't tried lowering me into bed like the other jerks I've dated. This guy seems like he's so interested in getting to know me."

"Hmm. Well give it a week or so. He'll be getting in them draws." she joked. "Haha I'm just kiddin'. Maybe he hasn't tried yet, because just like you said...he probably has a small penis."

"Shut up."

"I'm serious. Maybe he wants to blind you with all this fancy shit so you won't be thinking about that."

"I don't think so. He probably has a big dick. JUST like I said, I wouldn't know unless I saw it for myself." she reminded. "Even though we haven't...shared a REAL kiss yet, something's tellin' me he's a good kisser."

"And how would you know that?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno. I could just tell." she stood to her feet. A ringing noise brought her attention to her cell phone hidden in her purse. "My phone!" she quickly dug through her purse, finding the device. She turned it on and placed it beside her ear. "Hello?"

"Hello? Hey, it's me." the familiar voice responded.

"Justin? Hey." she glanced at Kelly, smiling at her. "What's up?"

"Nothing. Um, I was on my way home when I realized you forgot something." she held a confused look. "Wanna come outside and get it?"

"Uhhh, give me a minute." she turned her phone off.

"What?"

"I dunno. He says that I forgot something. I have no idea what it is. All I remember bringing was my purse and cell phone. I'll be back." she exited her room, quickly making her way down the stairs and towards the front door. Justin stood out on the porch waiting patiently for Beyonce's arrival. Seconds later, the door flew open, revealing the familiar woman. "Hey." she stepped out on the porch. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize I left something."

"Yeah." he rested his hand against the wall, blocking one side of her. She watched as he reached up, brushing her cheek delicately between his fingers. Something was telling her that she didn't forget anything. He slowly leaned in, locking lips with hers. Her knees weakened at the touch of his satin lips brushing up against hers.

A soft moan escaped her lips. This is what she'd been longing for all day. A REAL kiss. "Mmm." he moaned, gradually breaking away. She stood there with her eyes closed. He pulled away, gazing at her.

"Whew." she fluttered her eyes open, peering in his. "Um..." she bit her lip.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time now." she blushed slyly. "So um, we're still on for tomorrow, right?" she nodded.

"Yeah." he kissed her once more. "Mmm." the more they kissed, the more she yearned for more. He noticed her actions towards this, so he decided to stop before things heated up.

"Haha. I better go." he backed away from her. "Good night."

"Good night." he turned, heading towards his car. She watched as he hopped in the vehicle, slowly pulling out of the drive way. She waved as he drove off.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story