HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

The next day (May 11th, 2006) - 11:32 a.m.

Justin drove down the semi crowded road while talking on a cell phone. And Sabrina sat on the passengers side eating her ice cream. "Yeah. I tried doing it the other night, but it wouldn't go through. Which reminds me, Sabrina...remind me to stop by an ATM after we pick up Beyonce. Huh? Oh ahaha. Nah. Not exactly."

Beyonce stood in front of the mirror, combing out her hair when she heard her doorbell. "Shit." she mumbled, quickly straightening out her outfit. She grabbed her purse and exited the bedroom.

Justin stood out on the porch waiting patiently for someone to answer the door. Finally, the door flew open and a familiar woman stepped out of the house. "Come on." she grasped his hand, pulling him along.

"Whoa. What's the rush?"

"I'm trying to get outta here before my nosy sisters realize I'm gone." he chuckled softly.

"That's understandable." she sat in on the passengers side and looked over her shoulder to gaze at Sabrina who sat in the back seat.

"Hey, Sabrina. How you doin'?" she smiled massively.

"I'm greeaatttt." she laughed faintly. "You comin' to my house? Daddy, Bianca is coming back with us?" she broke out laughing.

"Bianca? Ahahaha." he pulled out of the drive way and drove off.

"Yeah, she's coming back with us." he locked eyes with hers. "Are you hungry? I can stop by a restaurant before I head home." she shook her head.

"No, thanks. I'm fine." he made a stop at the red light.

"So..." he sighed, leisurely gawking to the side stare at her. "How is the diva doing this...lovely morning?" she broke out laughing.

"Diva? You shouldn't have." he bit his lip interestingly. "Actually, I'm doing good. And what about you, Mister Handsome...celebrity...generous guy?" she flirted back.

"Handsome, celebrity, generous guy? Hmm. Pretty interesting. Well, I'm doing great. Even better, since I have you." she blushed massively.

"God..." she exhaled softly. "You're such a heart charmer."

"I know." she rolled her eyes playfully. "Can I um, get a wet one right here?" he pointed to his lips. "Make that a BIG wet one." he watched as she slowly leaned in, locking lips with his. He slid the tip of his tongue in her mouth, grazing hers diligently.

"Ew! Disgusting." Sabrina scrunched her nose up disgustedly. He chuckled softly, slowly pulling away to gaze at her.

"Disgusting?" he pulled off when the light turned green. "Sorry, baby girl." he made a quick right at the stop sign. "Um, I bought you something. It's in the back seat. What size bikini do you wear?"

"Uhhh..." she bit her lip in thought. "I think a..."

"See if this fits." he handed her a bag. She accepted the bag from him and peered in it, gazing at a Hawaiian patterned bikini. "I bought that earlier this morning at the mall. I wasn't sure if that was the right size. If it's not, then you can wear one of my big shirts or something."

"We're going swimming?" she asked, taking a glimpse at the tag.

"Yep."

"Wow. Great guessing." he gazed at her.

"Is that the right size?" she nodded.

"Mmm hmm. Perfect." he smiled warmly.

"See...I already know what size you wear and we've only been dating for ONE day. Hahaha. Damn, I'm good!" they finally made it to the house and got dressed for the pool. Justin stood in front of a grill, barbequing chicken. He happened to look up, gazing in on Beyonce who ambled out on the back patio towards him. His heart skipped a beat that moment he laid eyes on her. She wore the bikini he bought her with her hair pinned up in a bun. "Damn." he mumbled.

"How does it look?" she asked, reverting around for him to see the whole outfit.

"Um..." he gulped down, trying hard not to get turned on by her contagious looks. "It looks absolutely gorgeous." she smiled warmly.

"Thank you." he looked away, nibbling on his lip. "So..." she stood behind him and attached her arms around his waist. "...are you getting in?" this was starting to kill him. Not only was he getting turned on by her looks, but her being all over him wasn't making things any better.

"Yeah um..." he broke from her embrace. "I'll be there in a few. I'm just...trying to finish off these...burgers." she rested her hands on her hips while keeping her gaze on him. "Why don't you go...have fun." her eyes gazed in on his swim trunks, immediately noticing the bulge poking out of his shorts.

"Are you okay?" he quickly turned his back to her, trying to conceal himself.

"Yeah. I'm fine." he never felt this way over a woman before. He normally wouldn't get turned on that easily. It would have to take more than someone looking extremely hot in a swim suit to make him horny.

"Bianca?!!" Sabrina called, rushing towards her. "Come on! Get in water with me." she grasped her hand, pulling her along.

"Okay. I'll see you in the pool." she spoke to him. He waved in response.

"Have fun!" he shouted.
____________

2:23 p.m. (Hours later)

Justin and Beyonce were in the pool for two hours swimming with each other and Sabrina, on the other hand relaxed in the warm, bubbly Jacuzzi. "Come here." he spoke to her. She swam towards him. He grabbed her waist, pulling her towards him.

"This water feels really good." she wrapped her arms around his neck and attached her legs around his waist.

"You not ready to get out?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno. I'm ready when you are." he looked up, realizing there were a few gray clouds in the sky.

"I think it's gonna rain. I wanna put that grill up before it does." he carried her to the third feet.

"I got it." she hopped off him and swam out of the water. "Where's your shower? I wanna wash this chlorine off." he stepped out of the pool.

"It's on the second floor. I'll show you." she grasped his hand, following him towards the sliding door. "Sabrina, it's gonna rain. So you have to get out now." he spoke to her.

"Okay." he led Beyonce inside and up the curved stairs that led to the second and third floors.

"We're almost there. Haha." he pulled a door open and stepped aside, allowing her to enter the room first. He gripped her waist, following her in the room. "Right over here." he entered the bathroom and turned on the light. "I'll start the water for you." she shut the door behind her.

"This is a huge bathroom. It looks like a spa room to me." he chuckled.

"Yeah?" he finished preparing the water for her. "Um..." he turned to face her. She stood there, slowly untying the strings to her top. "The uh, towels are hanging on the wall and the wash cloths are already in the tub. If you need more soap, there's plenty more under the sink." she removed her top, allowing it to fall to the floor. His eyes gazed at her chest area, immediately getting turned on.

"You don't mind if I undress in front of you, do you?" he licked his lips.

"Um, no. But um..." he cleared his throat. "I should go put the grill away before the rain comes." she slid her bottom to the bikini off, and quickly let down her hair.

"Come here." she slid her fingers in his shorts, leisurely pulling him towards her. "Can I ask you something?" she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Sure." she peered deeply in his eyes.

"What do you think of me? How do you FEEL about me?" he thought before responding.

"I like you...a lot. And I think you're very beautiful. You're irresistible. You're very unique and...that's something I worship in a woman. I love my women to be their own selves." she bit her lip interestingly.

"That's cool. I wanna ask you something else? If I kissed you right now...what would you do?"

"I'm sorry. Are you TELLING me to kiss you?" he teased. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno. What do you think?" he licked his lips as he burned a hole into her.

"I think you're sexy. And yes, maybe I am gonna kiss you." she smiled slyly, watching as he leaned in and locked lips with hers. "Mmm." he groaned, slowly swathing his arms around her. She trailed her hands down his manly chest, instantly tugging on his shorts.

"Can I see you?" she breathed between his lips. This was her chance to end her curiosity, because she was dying to know how BIG or little he was.

"I dunno. You sure you wanna..."

"Yes." she pulled away to gaze in his eyes. "It's okay." she assured, inching his shorts down.

"Wait. I...I dunno if you should do that. I mean..."

"Why? It's not like you have something to hide. Unless you do." he shook his head.

"It's not that. I just...my intentions weren't to get you in bed so sudden. We've only been together for a day and a half."

"Last time I checked, making out and making love was TWO totally different things. And that's not what I was trying to accomplish with you. I just thought maybe you would wanna take a shower with me."

"Oh. Ahaha. I'm sorry I misunderstood." she smiled kindly. "Well um, if that's what you wanna do then...that shouldn't be a problem." he tugged his shorts off. Her eyes lit up in surprise.

"Wow." she bit her lip teasingly. "I'm impressed." he stepped in the shower with her.

"What do you mean?" she stood in front of him.

"It's nothing. So..." she wrapped her arms around his neck. "You don't mind if I kiss you..."

"Let me." he met lips with hers, this time adding tongue. "Mmm." he broke away, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses down her neck. "Maybe we should stop." he suggested. "I don't wanna...do something that I would regret." he pulled away from her.

"All right." she sighed.

Later on that night (9:34 p.m.)

Justin pulled up in front of Beyonce's house and turned the car off. "We're here." he gawked her direction, peering in her eyes. "Had fun?" she nodded.

"Definitely." he leaned over, pecking her on the lips. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you. You'll be in my dreams tonight. Ahaha." she rested her hands on his cheeks, locking lips with his once more. "I think you better go before I KEEP you here." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"I'll see you tomorrow." she stepped out of the car and made her way towards the front porch. He watched as she entered the house and closed the door. She lifted her head, instantly gazing at her two nosy sisters sitting on the sofa in the living room. "You guys?" she shook her head pathetically. "I bet you're waiting for me to tell you what happened." they both nodded. "Well nothing happened. We took a shower together, but that's as far as things went."

"Oh my god." Kelly shot up. "So that means you saw his dick." she broke out laughing.

"You guys are pathetic."

"How big is it?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah. We wanna know if he's big...or small. Hahahaha."

"He's big. And believe me when I tell ya'." they followed her up the stairs. "This guy is just too perfect. I love everything about him. The way he kiss. The way he smell. The way he smile. The way he laugh. The way he dress."

"The way he respects you." Michelle added in.

"Yep." she agreed.

"Yeah, and the way his penis gets hard when he wants to fuck you." Kelly blurted out.

"Oh no you didn't. No you didn't go there. He was not hard, you slut. Hahaha." they laughed. "I mean, if the man is big when he's on soft, imagine how big he is when he IS hard. Ahaha."

"Mmm mmm mmm. You lucky girl." Kelly spoke, shaking her head pathetically. A ringing device interrupted them.

"I think that's my phone." Beyonce grabbed her cell phone and turned it on. "Hello?" she answered.

"Hey." a familiar voice replied. "What are you doing?" she bit her lip teasingly.

"Um, just getting ready for bed. What are YOU doing?" there was a slight pause.

"I just put Sabrina to bed, now I'm about to go shoot a few hoops." she nodded, taking a seat on her bed. "I just wanted to wish you a good night before you dose off." she chuckled softly.

"Aw, well...good night to you too. And um, I hope you'll be thinking of me, 'cause I sure as hell will be thinking of you." he broke out laughing.

"Most definitely. You're always on my mind." she gazed at her two nosy sisters who had their eyes on her. "Any way, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." she cleared her throat.

"Yeah. Good night."

"Good night." he heard a click, indicating that she had hung up. "Hmm." he sat his phone on the coffee table, a smile slowly forming across his lips. He definitely could see himself with this woman for a long time. Maybe even longer than he expected.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story