HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

A year later (May 11th, 2007) - 10:00 p.m.

Beyonce and Justin have been seeing each other for twelve months and STILL haven't made love. They agreed that if things were good between them and that if they decided to get engaged, then they would wait 'til then.

"This is what I'M thinking. Maybe I should do it at the picnic in front of my family." Justin spoke over the phone while sitting on the sofa in the living room. "Yeah. Won't that be great? Yeah. So, you think you could pick it up for me tomorrow before the picnic? Mmm hmm. Great!" Beyonce entered the living room and took a seat on his lap.

"Hey." she spoke in his ear. He smiled, resting his hand on her thigh.

"I gotta go now. Remember. Okay, bye." he turned off the phone. "What's up?" he pecked her on the lips. "You just took a shower?" she nodded.

"Yep." she wore only a bra and underwear. "When are you going to pick up Sabrina?"

"Um, I decided to have Joy drop her off at the picnic tomorrow." she nodded. "What about you? You still going? This would be a good chance to meet my family." he skimmed her thigh soothingly.

"Sure. I don't mind. As long as that ex-wife of yours stay out of my way." he chortled deeply.

"Ex-fiancé." he corrected. "And no, she's not going to be there. She's just gonna drop Sabrina off." she eyed him captivatingly.

"Did I tell you how hot you look tonight?" she slowly locked lips with his. "Mmm." she laid on her back as he hovered on top of her, never parting lips. "Those whole two months you've been gone were a disaster for me." she spoke between kisses.

"Oh really?" she brushed her leg up against his. "So you're telling me you couldn't keep busy in this big ass house? I told you, you could do anything you want." he mentioned. "You don't need me to keep you busy." she nodded.

"Yes I do." he bit his bottom lip in thought while scrutinizing her facial features closely.

"There's something I would like to ask you, but...I would rather wait tomorrow." he brushed her cheek delicately with the tip of his thumb.

"I wanna ask you something." she licked her lips. "What if you NEVER decide to marry me? Does that mean we will NEVER have a chance to make love?" he smirked at her.

"I doubt that should happen. Our relationship has been running smoothly lately. So, that definitely is a good sign." he paused. "I feel that I know you well. ALMOST know you." he corrected. "And that's all I've been waiting for. To know you. What about you? Do you feel that you've gotten to know me during the past year we've been together?"

"Yes. I love you." he peered in her eyes, wanting so badly to pop the question then, but he'd rather wait 'til tomorrow. That way, everyone could witness it. "And I know you love me too. I just would rather you show me...that you do." he kissed her once more.

"Give it some time, okay? All I'm asking for is your patience." she cleared the lump in her throat.

"Okay." she spoke faintly. He leaned in for another kiss. "I love you." she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you."
_____________

The next day (The picnic - 12:08 p.m.)

Justin jogged up towards the front door, hearing the door bell go off once more. "Coming." he yanked the door open, immediately gazing in on two familiar looking people. "Ma! Pop!" he embraced the both of them in a hug. "Come in." they both brushed pass him, entering the house.

"How are you, son?" Lynn, his mother asked.

"I'm great. I'm glad you guys could make it. I want you to meet someone." he led them in the living room. "I'll go get her." he quickly jogged up the stairs towards his room. "Baby?" Justin peered in his room where Beyonce was located. "Hey, my parents are downstairs. Come meet them." her eyes lit up.

"Really? I...I dunno. How do I look?" he gazed at her outfit, smiling in satisfaction.

"You look beautiful." he grasped her hand, leading her out of the room.

"You sure they're gonna like me? I mean..." they ambled down the hall.

"Of coarse they are." she followed him down the stairs and towards two older looking people. "Mom...dad? I want you to meet someone." they gazed her direction. "Baby, meet my mom Lynn and Paul, my step dad. Guys, this is Beyonce...my girlfriend." she smiled warmly.

"Hi." she extended her hand out to shake theirs.

"Hello, Beyonce." Lynn responded while shaking her hand. "How are you?"

"I'm good. And you?" she nodded.

"I'm wonderful." Paul smiled warmly.

"Hi." he greeted. She shook his hand in response. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you."

"She's beautiful. And you have the prettiest skin. Where did you find her?" Lynn asked curiously.

"Um, we met at the club a year ago." he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Couldn't stop seeing each other ever since." Beyonce gazed at him, flashing him a smile. "I think I...found the one." she blushed slyly.

"Stop it. Hahaha. He doesn't know what he's talking about." she joked.

"Any way, you guys can go out back where everyone else is. I'll be there in a few. I'm still waiting on Joy to bring Sabrina." he explained.

"Okay. Nice meeting you again." Lynn spoke on their way outside.

"You too." she watched the older couple head outside. "Wow. They're the opposite of what I've expected. I thought they were gonna be really STRICT, ya' know?" he shook his head.

"Nope. Just two down to earth people. I'm gonna go use the rest room. You think you could open the door for Sabrina if I don't get out on time?"

"Sure." he quickly entered the downstairs bathroom and shut the door.

"Oh boy." he exhaled heavily. "Today is the day." he spoke, gazing at himself in the mirror. "Beyonce, will you...will you marry me? Will you...be my wife? Will you..." he took a deep breath, feeling nervous all over. He wasn't nervous about asking her. He was just nervous about her answer. Whether she would say yes or no.

The doorbell went off. Beyonce quickly ambled towards the front door. She unlocked it and pulled it open. "Hey, Sabrina." she gazed at Joy, forcefully forming a smile on her face. "Joy..."

"Beyonce..." she gazed back at Sabrina.

"Your daddy's waiting for you." she grasped Beyonce's hand, pulling her further in the house. "You're very energetic, aren't you?" Justin exited the bathroom, instantly locking eyes with a familiar woman.

"Joy? Hey. Did you drop off Sabrina?" she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah. She's with that...girlfriend of yours." she spoke less enthusiast. "What is she doing here any way? I thought you said..."

"That's none of your business. Why are you so nosy?" she rolled her eyes. "Shouldn't you be leaving? I don't need you sticking around...causing trouble." he turned, proceeding towards the sliding door.

"Grandma!!!!!" Sabrina ran full speed towards Lynn with her arms around.

"She's such a sweetheart." Beyonce spoke. "Hahaha." she watched as the little five year old hugged Lynn.

"Hey." a voice spoke in her ear. She looked away to gaze at Justin. "How's everything?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Great, I guess. Where's that ex of yours? She left already?"

"I think so." he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Any way, I'm gonna go get the rest of the chicken so I can finish them off. Keep an eye on Sabrina for me. I don't want her hopping in the pool. Lately, she's been acting like she's invincible or something. She thinks she's Wonder woman."

"Hahaha." she laughed.

"Ha! I'll be back." he quickly entered the mansion.

A few hours later (3:32 p.m.)

Justin sat beside his mother as he nibbled on a cheeseburger. "When are you coming back to Tenn? I wanna show you your room. Paul redecorated it. You should see it."

"You guys are too much. I told you to give the room to Jon, but you insisted on keeping it for me when I hardly be there."

"I know. It's for when you come visit me. Now, being that you're dating Beyonce...you guys could share the room when you come visit me one day. She's such an angel." Beyonce stood by the pool chatting with one of his relatives. "She seems to get along well with people." he nodded, keeping his eyes on the individual.

"Yeah. She does. Very easy going and PATIENT. Something Joy wasn't. Haha."

"Did I hear my name?" they both looked away to gaze at Joy who stood beside them.

"Um..." he sat his drink on the table. "Will you excuse me for a minute? Joy..." he stood up, grabbing a hold to her wrist. "We need to talk." he pulled her towards the sliding door that led inside. Beyonce happened to look away, watching as the two entered the mansion.

"What?" she followed him in the kitchen.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he spoke through clenched teeth. "You told me you couldn't stay because you had some business to attend. But you're still here. Why? You wanna start trouble with Beyonce and I?" she lowered her eyes at him.

"How dare you let FIVE years go down the drain? Did I mean ANYTHING to you?" he shook his head pathetically. "What is up with you and black women? Why couldn't you have found someone your OWN color?" he flashed her a flabbergasted look.

"What the hell did you just say?" he spoke, moving towards her. "What the FUCK did you say? What the hell's the matter with you? What color are you?" for some reason, she found it hard to speak. "Tell me! What color are you?" she gulped down, feeling completely nervous. "Just as I thought. You're BLACK too, so you shouldn't have said something so...RETARDED like that. I'm not gon' lie. I love black women. Black women is what turns me on. BLACK WOMEN..." he raised his voice. "...makes me happy. And I'm NOT afraid to admit it. That doesn't mean I would only date black women. I'm not racist like you. Oh and since you wanna get on the "Race" subject. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GET WITH ME!" he spoke angrily. She stood there in total shock. "You thought I would stand there and...and let you run all over me and try and control me? Is that what you saw me as? A pussy! Huh? Answer me!" she held her head down as she could feel the tears building up in her system. "You don't even wanna piss me off today. I haven't had sex in MONTHS and you know how TWISTED that makes me. So what I would suggest is that you leave me the hell alone. I don't have time for your shit. Besides, I have to go and make an announcement." he brushed pass her and departed the kitchen.

"Damn" is that all I get from you
'Bout to give me an attitude
You need to make love to me
Like you don't love me yeah

As soon as he focused in on Beyonce, a smile formed across his lips. "Um..." he turned the music down on the entertainment center. "Excuse me! Can I get everybody's attention!" he shouted. Slowly, people began to put their focus on him. Beyonce stood there, wondering what he was up to. "I uh...I have an announcement to make. Well actually...it's sorta an announcement. Beyonce..." her eyes lit up. "Remember last night when I told you I had to ask you something and that I would rather it wait 'til today?" her heart begin to pound erratically. She had no idea what he was going to say. "That time has come." he pulled out a black suede box.

"Justin..." Joy began, staring in total shock. This definitely looked familiar to her.

"Beyonce..." he kneeled down on one knee. That moment, he could hear people gasping and muttering. "I know we've only been together for a year, but...it feels like I've known you for all my life." she stood there with tears in her eyes. "I love you and...I wanna spend the rest of my life with you."

"Oh god." she mumbled.

"Will you marry me? Will you...make me the happiest man in the world?" she nodded.

"Of coarse. I would love to marry you." she cried. He stood to his feet, slowly sliding the ring on her ring finger. "I love you." he slowly met lips with hers. Everyone begin clapping and cheering them on.

"I love you." he spoke softly.
____________

10:00 p.m.

Beyonce stood in front of the mirror combing out her hair. "Boy that felt good." Justin spoke, exiting the bathroom. She glimpsed at him, smiling to herself.

"What did you do? Take a shit. Hahaha." he stood behind her, attaching his arms around her waist.

"Somethin' like that. So I suggest you stay out of there for a good ten minutes. Ahaha." he kissed her neck. She finished wrapping her hair in a bun, leisurely twirling around to face him. "You're so beautiful." he spoke, examining her.

"Thank you." she looked away, gazing at the wedding ring on her finger. "I can't believe you proposed to me. I didn't see this coming. Not so soon." he rested his hands against the dresser, blocking her with both arms.

"Neither did I." he leaned in, pecking her on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you." she replied, attaching her arms around his neck. "And um..." she whispered something in his ear. A soft chuckle escaped his lips.

"I have NO problem doing that." he grasped her hand, leading her towards the bed. She laid on her back, watching as he discarded his boxers. He hovered on top of her, meeting lips with hers once again. "Mmmm." her heart begin to race like lightening. She'd been DYING for this day to come a LONG time now and NOW, it was finally here.

She moaned, enjoying the touch of his teeth nibbling on her neck. "Mmm."

"I think I wanna work on baby number two now." she giggled softly.

"Me too." she parted her legs, allowing him to position himself between them. She whimpered softly, scrunching her face up in pain. "Oh..." he locked lips with hers. "Mmm." he moved in and out of her with steady strokes. "Jusssstin!" she shrieked even louder the deeper he had went.

"Shh. Not too loud. My parents are next door." he reminded.

"I'm sorry." a tear rolled down her cheek. She could feel his hardening member throb deep within her. He bit his lip, enjoying the touch of her squeezing him firmly.

"You okay?" he asked in concern.

"Yeah." she sniffled. "I just...it feels really good, that's all." he bit his lip in pleasure.

"You have no idea." she lifted her head, meeting lips with his. "Mmm." he groaned deeply.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story