HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Author's note: This chapter contains sexual explicit content so please be mature.

The following morning (May 13th, 2007)

Beyonce was awoken by singing. She moaned softly, slowly fluttering her eyes open. Justin stood in the shower singing and humming to himself. After the incident last night, he just couldn't stop smiling. He didn't remember the last time feeling so happy and energetic. "Da da daaaa da daaa."

"Morning." he looked away, gazing at her. She stood in the doorway completely naked.

"Hey." he smiled warmly. "Why don't you come in here. Share some of this warm water with me." she stepped in the huge tub, closing the sliding door afterwards. "Did you sleep well?" she nodded, never peeling her eyes off him.

"I didn't wanna get out of bed." he chuckled.

"Neither did I. But..." he turned to face her. "It wasn't like I had a choice." she peered deeply in his eyes. "Last night was beautiful." just the thought of it made her weak in the knees. "I...I'm sure you're probably pregnant by now." she laughed faintly. "I can't even count how many times I've came in you."

"It was wonderful."

"I couldn't agree more." she moved in closer to him. "I was thinking that maybe we should get married in July." her eyes lit up.

"In two months?"

"Yeah. I wanted to do it before I go back on tour. The tour is set for August. So we can either do it around the beginning or middle of July."

"Well...it's all up to you. It really wouldn't matter to me." she untied her hair, shaking it out. "Damn. My hair itches. I think I may need to wash it." she scratched her irritant scalp.

Minutes later (12:11 p.m.)

"Aight, um...I'm gonna go now." Justin grabbed his set of keys on his way to the bedroom door. "If you need to go somewhere, just take the Jaguar. I should be back in a couple of hours." she tightened the towel around her drenched figure.

"Okay."

"I almost forgot." he ambled towards her. He leaned in, pecking her on the lips.

"Mmm, wait." she gripped his neck, keeping him in place. "Don't go yet." he chuckled.

"I'm sorry, but I have to." he pulled away from her. "I'll be back." she watched him depart the room. After she finished getting dressed, she hopped in Justin's Jaguar and proceeded towards her destination.

It's too late to turn back now
I believe, I believe, I believe
I'm falling in love

Beyonce reached out, changing the radio station. "Hmm hmm hmmmm." she hummed while chewing on her gum. Justin followed Sabrina inside her house and shut the door behind him. "It's really quiet in here." a loud whimper startled him. He quickly lifted his head, instantly gazing at Joy's bedroom door located on the second floor. The whimpers continued, followed by moaning.

"Shit." he mumbled, having a good clue what was going on. "Um, I think I'm gonna leave. Sabrina, tell your mother to drop you off tomorrow evening. I'm busy in the morning, so I won't be able to do it. Okay?" he kneeled down, pecking her on the cheek. "See you..."

"Justin?" he looked up, locking eyes with Joy's. "Hey um..." she jogged down the stairs while tying the two strings to her robe. "I apologize about that. I was um..." she paused, trying to find an excuse. "I was..."

"I know." he interrupted. "And...I really could care less. I just stopped by to drop Sabrina off. But um, could you drop her off tomorrow evening. I'm busy in the morning so...I won't be able to get her around that time like I promised." she nodded.

"Sure. Do you...want her to bring something?" he shook his head.

"Nah. Just bring her. Well, I better go so you can finish...screwing whoever's head off." he turned, pulling the front door open.

"Justin..." he exited the house, shutting the door behind him. "Shit."

Beyonce unlocked the door to her house and yanked it open. "Hello! Anybody home?" she entered the house, quickly peering in the living room to find no one.

"Beyonce!!!" a voice shrieked. "Beyonce..." she watched as Kelly ran towards her. "Where have you been? And..." she slowed down her pace the closer she had gotten to her. "Oh my god." she covered her mouth in shock. "What is this you're wearing? You look like a model." she rolled her eyes.

"No I don't. Where's Michelle?" Kelly ignored her question, paying all of her attention to her.

"I can't believe this. Look at this bling bling. What has he done to you?" her eyes instantly focused in on the wedding ring on her finger. "Whoa! Wh...now wait a minute." she held up a finger, trying to catch her breath. "All right. First, you leave without letting us know. You're gone for a whole WEEK! And now you come back looking like this RICH celebrity? Let me correct that. Rich celebrity who's ENGAGED! Let me see that." she grabbed a hold to her hand.

"Kelly..."

"This is unbelievable. This thing look like it cost an arm and a leg." she watched as she scrutinized her ring closely.

"I really wouldn't know. He just...pop the question in front of his family." she quickly lifted her head, peering in her eyes.

"In front of his family? This man has GOT to be in love. Not only that, he probably has the smallest dick in the world." her eyes lit up.

"Excuse me? How dare you say something like that about my fiancé." she spoke mischievously.

"I'm serious. I mean, you guys have only been together for a year and he proposes to you?"

"Just like you said, maybe he's in love. And for your info, he doesn't have a small dick, okay? I already told you how big he was." she brushed pass her, smiling to herself. "I got another surprise." she leisurely turned to face her. "We did it!" she flashed her a confused look.

"Did what?" she asked curiously.

"It! You know..." she hinted. Her eyes shot wide open.

"No!" she covered her mouth in shock. "I gotta tell Michelle. Michelle!!!!" she bellowed. "How was it? You gotta tell me everything. Come on." she grabbed her arm, pulling her towards the sofa.

"I'm starting to regret telling you." she took a seat beside her.

"Come on, Bee. I gotta know." she begged.

"I know that's not Beyonce over there." they looked away, gazing at Michelle who ambled down the stairs. "You got a lot of nerve showing up here after you abandoned us for a week." she frolicked. "Wasn't I just talking to you about her." she spoke to Kelly. "I told her the next time I see you, I was gonna..." she trailed off, noticing the big rock on her finger. "Oh hell no! Hell...F-U-C-K-I-N-G NO!" she raised her voice.

"Hahaha. You trip me out when you do that." Beyonce laughed hysterically at the expression on her face. "Stop lookin' like that. Damn, guys. It's not that serious. He proposed to me. So what? What's the big fucking deal? Yeah, and we made love. So what? It was great! It was excellent. It was...the best sex I've ever had. Ahaha." Michelle took a seat across from them. "And you know what song was playing when we did it? This is the best sex I've ever haddddd." she song. They broke out laughing.

"You lyin'? You mean to tell me, R.Kelly's song..."

"Yep." she interrupted. Kelly sat there shaking her head pathetically.

"I'm so mad at you." she arose from her seat. "You're gonna tell me EVERYTHING that happened before you leave here today." she demanded.

"Oh please." she rolled her eyes. "You think you DESERVE to know what happened? No! So sit down!" she immediately took her seat. "Any way..." her cell phone went off in her purse. "I think that's my handsome...big PENIS fiancé right there." she rubbed in. Michelle snickered at her comment. "Hello?" she answered.

"Hey, baby." a smile instantly formed across her lips.

"Heyyy, Justin." she poked her tongue out at Kelly. "Um, what are you doing?" she asked, crossing her leg over the other.

"I'm headin' back home. Where are you?"

"Oh...well I decided to come pay my nosy sisters a visit. My mom is not here like the usual. So..." he made a stop at the red light. "How far are you away from home?" she covered the receiver. "Watch this." she whispered, quickly putting her Nextel phone on speaker so everyone could hear.

"Uhhh, I'm like...ten minutes away. Why?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to know so I could see IF I could BEAT you there." she joked.

"Haha. Are you trying to challenge me? You KNOW I can beat you there. You could be one step ahead of me, and I'll still blow you. Ahaha." she smirked.

"Oh really? Well um..." she cleared her throat. "Wanna make a bet?" she winked her eye at the two. There was a short pause before he responded.

"Um, sure. Why not? IF I beat you, you owe me dinner in bed and I don't mean a home cooked meal." Kelly covered her mouth, forcing her laughter in. "I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about." she bit her lip teasingly.

"Okay. And if I win...?" he cleared his throat.

"If you win, I owe YOU...breakfast, lunch AND dinner in bed." those exact words made her melt in her seat.

"All right, you're on."

"One more thing before you go. Start praying, because you're not gonna get off easy. You're gonna be beggin' me to stop when I'm finished with you." Michelle covered her mouth in shock.

"Enough of your small talk. You just better be ready to become my slave." she turned the phone off. "He got a lot of nerve. I gotta go." she stood up in her seat.

"I don't know what you got yourself into, but...Justin seemed pretty confident about beating you. He must've done this before." Kelly spoke.

"Yeah, and he has a really sexy voice when he's playing sex talk." Michelle added. "Oh lord help me. I shouldn't have said that. Bad mouth." Beyonce shook her head pathetically.

"Will you STOP with that innocent, GODLY act of yours. Don't act like you've never had sex over the phone. I CAUGHT you in the act one time!" her eyes lit up. "Shit. What am I doing? I'm definitely gonna lose." she ran towards the door. "See you guys later." she hopped in her car and pulled out of the drive way. On her way down the road, her cell phone went off in her purse. "Shit." she grabbed the device, quickly turning it on. "Hello?"

"Hey, where are you?" she grinned.

"That's none of your business. You just be ready to take orders from me when I beat you." he chuckled softly.

"Well, I think that's impossible. I already made it home." she gasped.

"Wh...what?" he broke out laughing.

"I'm just kiddin'. I'm almost there though." he stopped at a red light. "But um, while I'm sittin' here...waiting to see how your face is gonna look when I beat you..."

"Ha-ha-ha." she laughed fakely.

"...I wanna play one of my favorite games. And you'll enjoy it, as long as you keep your concentration on the road and don't get into an accident." she giggled in response. "What color panties are you wearing?"

"Hmm, well..." she made an instant turn. "I'm uhhh, wearing baby blue thongs. With the little...play boy bunny in the center."

"Mmm, sounds nice." he paused. "What are you wearing?" he spoke softly. She quickly took a glimpse at her outfit.

"A uh, sleeveless top with a white mini skirt. What are you wearing?" she flirted back.

"Jeans and a tee. I can't even explain how horny I am right now. I just wanna take you to the bedroom and fuck the woman outta you." a chill instantly ran down her spine.

"You sure do talk much. You sure you can back it up?"

"You have no idea what I can do to you." she trailed her hand up her thigh, feeling herself get hot the more he even talked dirty to her. "...you. How does that feel?" a soft moan escaped her lips.

"It feels good." she bit her lip in pleasure. "I wanna cum for you, Justin."

"Oh yeah. Cum for me." she continued fingering herself as she felt herself on the verge of exploding.

"Oh godddd." she couldn't take it anymore. She had to stop before she accidentally gotten into an accident. So she quickly pulled off on the side of the road and turned her car off. "Fuck!" she fell back against her seat, panting heavily. "I want you so bad."

"I want you too. And I hope you're ready for what's to come, because...I just pulled up in the drive way." she shut her eyes, trying to regain her strength back.

"Shit!" she turned back on her car and pulled off. Justin sat on the sofa with a glass of wine in his hand as he waited for Beyonce's arrival. She rushed in the house, immediately freezing when she recognized Justin sitting on the love sofa with a glass of wine to his lips. "Um..." she bit her lip in thought. "You're here..." he sat his glass down and arose from his seat.

"You finally made it." he slowly approached her. She sat her purse down, never peeling her eyes off him.

"Yeah." words couldn't explain how bad she wanted him. He stood in front of her, leisurely trailing his hand up underneath her skirt. He placed his hand on her butt, instantly pulling her closer to him. A soft gasp escaped her lips, not noticeably for him to hear. "I guess I...I lost." he bit his lip interestingly.

"You guessed right." she wrapped her arms around him, quickly meeting lips with his. "Mmm." he backed her into the wall, hastily tearing her top off of her. He groped her breasts, kissing them one by one.

"Ohhhh..." she bit her lip in pleasure. "Yes!" he sucked sweetly on her nipples. "Harder. Mmm." he lifted her up, wrapping her legs around him. "Oh fuck!" she yelped out. He pulled her down, slamming the rest of his length into her. "Justin..." she gripped a portion of his hair.

"Feels good?" he picked up his speed, pumping her vigorously.

"Ohhh!!! Baby...god yes. Fuck me!" she scratched his back, leaving a trail of red marks behind. He quickly carried her to the sofa and placed her on her back "Mmm." he kneeled in front of her, positioning himself between her legs.

"You okay?" he asked, rubbing her intensely.

"Yessss." she tilted her head back, moaning in satisfaction. He went down, tasting her juices. "Oh my...godddd." she gripped a hold to the arm rest. "Jus..." he darted his tongue up and down her clit, giving her all the pleasure she yearned for. "Ooohhh, oh god. Jesus Christ!" she ran her fingers through his hair.
____________

"Boy..." Beyonce released a soft sigh. "That was amazing." he laid on top of her, using one hand to graze her cheek.

"I couldn't agree more." he pecked her on the lips. "I'm gonna go take a shower." he climbed off her.

"I'll join you." she followed him up the stairs and in the room.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story