HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Six weeks later (July 4th, 2007 - The night before the wedding)

There was a bachelor party being held for both Justin and Beyonce in TWO hours. Beyonce poured her a glass of juice and took a seat at the kitchen table.  "Why do I feel so tired all of a sudden?" she felt a pair of hands knead in her shoulders.

"Hey." a voice spoke into her ear. She looked up to gaze Justin.

"Hey." she smiled warmly. He leaned in, kissing her neck sweetly.

"Ready for the party?"  she took a sip of her juice, keeping her gaze on the table.

"I guess." he took a seat beside her.

"I bought you something." he slid a long, rectangular jewelry box in front of her. "I hope you like it." she gazed at it in skeptic.

"What is it?" she asked, leisurely grasping the item in her hand.

"Open it and see." she lifted the lid, immediately coming face to face with a diamond cut necklace with a heart in the center. Her eyes were filled with amaze.

"Justin..."

"It's your wedding gift. I figured I should give it to you now before the big day." he smiled warmly. She lifted her head to peer in his eyes.

"It's beautiful." she spoke, feeling the tears build up in her system.

"Here..." he stood behind her. "I'll help you put it on." she sat there, allowing him to hook the necklace onto her neck. She felt a pair of lips graze her cheek. "I love you. And I can't wait to make you my wife." she bit her lip in thought.

"I love you too." she responded, sniffing inaudibly. "I think I'm gonna go get ready for the party." she stood up, pushing in her chair. "See you in a few." she departed the kitchen. An hour and a half had passed and the two exited the house, heading towards their vehicles.

"So..." he turned to face her. "I'll meet you back here at one." he rested his palm on her cheek, leisurely locking lips with hers. "Mmm." he groaned desperately. "I swear, if we didn't have to go to this party, I would make love to you right now." she chuckled softly.

"Just be a good boy." she teased. "You have the rest of the night to do whatever you want to me. Oh and JC better not come back tellin' me your hands were all over some...hootchy. Or stripper. However you wanna say it." he rolled his eyes pathetically.

"Don't even try that. YOU..." he pointed. "...better not be tonguing down some...male stripper, because I KNOW there's gonna be strippers there. I'M the one who planned this thing." she flashed him a teasing look.

"Just go before I change my mind. God knows you're lookin' good as hell in those jeans." she sat in her car. "I might end up raping you." he broke out laughing.

"I think that might end up the other way around." he turned his car on, instantly being blown away by the loud music blasting through his speakers. "Damn." he lowered the music down a notch. "You been blowin' up my speakers again?" she held an innocent look.

"My bad. I must've got carried away." he closed the door and buckled up his seat belt.

"Shake your body like a belly dancer." he song with the music on the radio.

Hey ladies drop it down
Just wanna see you touch the ground
Don't be shy girl
Go bonanza
Shake your body like a belly dancer

She shook her head pathetically as she watched him behave in a goofy like manner. "See you later, baby girl." he carefully pulled out of the drive way. "I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!" he shouted as he sped down the road.

"Haha. That boy is crazy." she mumbled on her way down the empty road.
____________

The bachelorette party (Two hours into the party)

Beyonce sat at the table with Lynn, drinking a glass of wine as she watched the few people dance to the music. "So how are you feeling about tomorrow?" Lynn asked. A massive smile formed on her face.

"Nervous, and I ain't even gon' lie." Justin spoke to JC, his close friend. "It's not that I don't wanna marry her. I'm ANXIOUS to make her my wife. I just get this...tingly feeling in my bones when something BIG is gonna happen. Like that day of our FIRST real concert. I was so fucking nervous. I thought I was gonna piss my pants." he broke out laughing. "I'm serious. And that's how I feel now. I just can't wait to get her alone in that hotel room. Ahahaha."

"I've never loved a man as much as I love Justin." Beyonce spoke to Lynn. "He's been SO kind and SO generous to me. You've raised a HANDSOME...respectful man." she smiled warmly. "He's so sweet." she took a sip of her wine.

"Thank you. And..." she took the glass of wine from her. "You shouldn't drink the alcohol. At least for a few months." she flashed her a confused look.

"What do you..."

"Trust me. You'll be thanking me in the end." she sat there, not knowing what the heck she was talking about.

"All right. I guess." she cleared her throat.

Justin gazed in on a bar tender who walked around only wearing underwear. "Would you like a drink, cutie?" she spoke to him.

"Um..." he took a glimpse at her naked chest that flashed him. "Yeah. Thank you." she sat a glass of alcohol in front of him.

"Enjoy." JC nodded with a smile.

"Damn. IF only we were allowed to touch them." he joked. "Haha."

"Oh quiet. All these women in here and you're tellin' me you can't pick one of 'em up?" he stood to his feet.

"I definitely can. And so can you." he returned an awkward look. "Stay right there. I have a surprise for you." he watched as JC disappeared in the crowd.

"Damn. What the hell is he up to now?" he mumbled. The music faded off and a voice spoke into the microphone.

Now, what we've all been waiting for! I want to introduce to you, the nurse!

Justin gazed around the crowded room with a questioning look on his face. The music begin to play once more as a female stripper trotted across the room towards Justin. His eyes lit up. "Oh no." he glanced at JC who stood where the DJ was located. "I'm gonna kick your ass." he spoke silently. "Fuck." the female stripper danced in front of him, slowly removing her nurse hat. He held his head down, knowing from the start that this was a bad idea. He knew what these type of things did to him.

"Hey, sexy." she sat on his lap, giving him a lap dance.

"Oh my god." he shook his head pathetically. "This is unbelievable." she immediately tore her top off. She arched her back and parted her legs, flashing him her underwear. "Whoa! Beyonce is gonna have a fit." he mumbled.

"Lynn..." Beyonce sat there in shock as she watched three men in fire fighter outfits dance her way. "You didn't say there were gonna be strippers like THIS!" she covered her mouth in shock. "Oh my god. Justin's gonna kill me."

"Relax. This is your bachelorette party. The LAST night you'll be single. Try to enjoy it while you can." she assured.

Joy sat at another table, eying her with an envy look on her face. "I got somethin' for her." she pulled out her cell phone, quickly dialing a seven digit number.

Justin sat there as the stripper continued dancing on him. Seconds later, he could feel his phone vibrating in his jeans. "Shit. My phone." he debated on whether he should answer or not. Then he thought of Beyonce. What if it was her? "Damn." he pulled out the phone and turned it on. "Hello?"

"Hey, baby. I thought you would never answer that phone of yours." the familiar voice spoke softly in his ear.

"Joy...what do you want? Shouldn't you be..." he trailed off as the woman discarded her bra. "Um, I gotta go."

"Wait! There's something I need to tell you." he licked his lips, never peeling his eyes off the woman. This was starting to get very interesting to him. And could you blame him for enjoying himself? He was a man after all. A STRAIGHT man at that.

"What is it?" he spoke, annoyed.

"It's about Beyonce. She's over here dancing with male strippers." she lied. That instant, all his focus was put on her.

"Excuse me?" he completely blanked out the dancer.

"Yep. I was also shocked. I mean, how is she gonna do something like this to you the DAY before the wedding? She seems to really be enjoying herself." he tried hard not believing her.

"First of all, what are YOU doing there? You weren't invited." there was a slight pause before she said something.

"Well..." she cleared her throat. "That's not the point. The POINT is your fiancé and this adulterous thing she's doing here. I thought I should tell you because...I love you and I just don't wanna see you get hurt." he rolled his eyes.

"Why THANK YOU for watching over me. Last time I checked, YOU were the one who FUCKED up our relationship. NOW, you wanna all of a sudden become this GOOD Samaritan? Haha." he laughed pathetically. "Try again." with that, he hung up on her.

Around one o'clock that morning...

Beyonce pulled up in front of the mansion and parked her car in the garage. "Boy." she sighed heavily, feeling SO tired all of a sudden. "I'm hoppin' straight in the bed." she stepped out of the car and entered the house from the garage door. A noise alerted her that someone was in the house. She peered in the kitchen, gazing at Justin who leaned against the counter sipping a glass of alcohol. "Hey." he quickly looked up to gaze at her.

"Oh..." he sat his glass down. "You finally made it." she sat her purse down, leisurely approaching him. "You look tired." she rested her head on his chest.

"I am." he wrapped his arms around her. "So, did you have fun?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess. I couldn't stop thinking about you when I was there. You know..." he turned his back to her. "...how hot you're gonna be when I tell you that a stripper danced for me." she stood there with her hands on her hips. "It wasn't my idea." she moved in closer to him.

"It's okay." she assured, attaching her arms around his waist. "There were THREE male strippers who danced for me."

"What?" he quickly turned to face her. She flashed him a baffled look. "How many?"

"Three. Why?" he held his head down, suddenly feeling this rush of jealousy spread throughout his body. He was HOPING this wasn't the beginning of a fight, because they hadn't fought in MONTHS. And not only that, they were hours away from reciting their vows. This was definitely not the perfect time to be getting ghetto on each other.

"Aight um...I don't understand." he peered in her eyes. "While ONE stripper was dancing for me...you were out dancing with THREE male strippers?"

"Excuse me? I wasn't dancing." she corrected. "They were dancing for me." she pointed to herself.

"Oh, well thanks for correcting me on that." he spoke sarcastically. "I'm starting to have a hard time believing this." he crossed his arms over his chest. "Well, it doesn't matter now. It's already said and done with. I'm just gonna go take a quick shower then hop my ass in bed. I'm not in the mood for...anything sexual right now." he brushed pass her, departing the kitchen.

"Oh no he didn't." he removed his clothes and stepped in the shower. "What made you think I was in the mood for sex any way?" she denied. "I was tired and..." she stood there as she could feel the tears building up in her system. She didn't understand what went wrong. First, they're this happy couple, then the next, they despise each other. "Whatever. I don't have to explain myself. I'm going to bed." she removed her clothes and threw on a silk see through gown. After moisturizing and putting her hair in a bun, she hopped in bed, covering herself with the sheets. A tear slowly escaped her eye, and rolled down her cheek. What a perfect way to end a day.

The next day (July 5th, 2007) - The wedding day

Justin entered the room with a tray of food in his hands. He kicked the door closed, and took a seat beside Beyonce's sleeping body. He examined her as she slept. She looked so beautiful and at peace.

A wonderful aroma had struck her attention. She moaned softly, gradually fluttering her eyes open. Her eyes instantly focused in on Justin who sat beside her smiling warmly. "Morning, sleeping beauty." she sat up, rubbing her tired eyes. "I made you breakfast...in bed." she gazed at the the tray of food in confusion.

"I don't understand. You're..."

"I'm sorry." he apologized. "I shouldn't have gotten mad at you. Especially the day before our wedding. How stupid could I have been?" he leaned in, pecking her on the lips. "I think I was a little drunk." she bit her lip interestingly.

"I know we agreed to have NO strippers dance for us, but...it wasn't like I planned it. The funny thing about it, I think your mother planned it." he held a questioning look. "When they came out she was the MAIN one trying to compose me. I just KNEW you were gonna be pissed when I told you." he chuckled softly.

"I knew you were gonna be pissed when I told you, but...you were the total opposite."

"That's because I trust you. I trust you would never hurt me." he burned a hole into her.

"Me too." he brushed her cheek nimbly with the tip of his thumb. "Come here." she met him half way, gradually locking lips with his. "Mmm. I love you." she pulled away, gazing in his eyes.

"I love you too." he flashed her a smile.

"Well...eat up. We have a busy day ahead of us." she picked up her fork and shuffled up some grits, slowly stuffing them in her mouth as she kept the eye contact with him.

The main event is to be continued...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story