HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Later on that day (July 5th, 2007) - 1:01 p.m.

Beyonce sat in front of a mirror as the hair dresser finished off her hair. "What time is the wedding?" Eileen, the hair dresser asked.

"Two-thirty. Shit." she glanced at her watch. "Justin's probably pissed. I was supposed to meet him at the designer's store to pick up the outfits. And I'm still here."

"Don't worry. I'm basically finished." she sprayed oil sheen on her hair. "There. All done." she smiled of satisfaction.

"Thank you." she went through her purse for her wallet. "Where's that..." she focused in on a few bills stacked in her wallet. A smirk slowly formed across her lips. "Why do he always do this? God..." she stood to her feet. "He never let me pay for anything. Ugh. Here." she handed her two hundred dollar bills. "Thanks, Eileen." she embraced her in a hug.

"No problem. Good luck." she smiled warmly.

"Thank you." she grabbed her coat and exited the beauty shop. Her eyes gazed in on a limousine that slowly drove towards her. She squinted her eyes, trying to get a good luck at the person sitting in the back. "Hmm." Justin peered out of the window.

"I was just coming to curse you out." he joked. She sat in, moving in closer to him.

"Sorry I couldn't meet you..."

"It's okay. I told you if you CAN. I know how it is when you women are...getting your hair done." he removed his shades. "So..." he bit his lip teasingly. "You look sexy." she rolled her eyes.

"Stop doing that. Oh!" her eyes lit up. "You wanna know what I found in my wallet while I was looking for my credit card?" he looked away with a smirk on his face. "A STACK of money. Not just ONE meesly ten or twenty dollar bill, but HUNDREDS...maybe thousands of dollars." he shook his head.

"I have NO idea how that got in there." he lied.

"Ha. So you're trying to tell me the money just somehow...JUMPED in my wallet?" he looked out of the window, not bothering to answer her. "Justin?" he nibbled on his bottom lip in thought.

"Aight, fine. Maybe I put it in there."

"Damn you. I told you not to do that anymore. Why won't you let me spend some of MY money for once? I'm tired of you spending hundreds and thousands of dollars on me. It's not right." she crossed her arms over her chest. He gawked to the side to stare at her. She sat there with an upset look on her face.

"What's not right? ME giving you the world and...and showing you how much I love you?" she lowered her eyes at him.

"Why do you always do that? You're always trying to make me feel bad."

"No I'm not. You KNOW I only wish you happy. And that's why I give you money and...express how much I love you." she bit her lip while scrutinizing him closely. "I love you and...in one hour, I'm gonna make you my wife. And you're gonna make me the happiest man in the world." she hated when he'd do that. He just knew what to say to make her feel better.

"Yeah." she cleared her throat. "I can't wait either." he smiled warmly.
_____________

2:34 p.m.

The wedding was just beginning and Beyonce stood beside her father Matthew, holding his hand. "I'm so nervous." she whispered. Words couldn't explain how tense she was and she had NO idea what was ahead for her that day.

"Everything's gonna be okay." he assured. "Just follow your heart. If you think he's the one, then do what you gotta do. If not, you can always cancel. Even though it won't look good. Haha." she chuckled softly.

"No. I know for sure that he's the one and that I wanna marry him. I'm just nervous about going OUT there. I don't too much like a lot of attention." she explained.

"Haha, yeah. You were always like that." the music begin to play as the bridesmaids; flower girls and best men walked out.

"Oh god. We're almost up." her heart begin to race like lightening. "I'm so nervous." she took a deep breath.

"It's gonna be okay. Come on. We're up next." she closed her eyes and fluttered them back open. "Here we go." everyone slowly stood out of their seat as the bride came walking out with her father.

Justin stood at the end with a smile on his face. The closer she had gotten, the more nervous she became. She could've fainted any minute.

She's beautiful

She could hear people talking about her as she walked by. "I can't believe this is happening." she mumbled. Matthew released her hand and took his position where the other best men were. Justin stood in front of her, never taking his eyes off her. "Oh my god. Oh my..." she whispered. "I think I'm gonna pass out." she shut her eyes, trying not to focus on the hundreds of people gazing at them. Instead, she pretended as if they weren't there. "Get a grip, Beyonce."

They finally turned, facing the minister who had a book in his hands. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to unite these two people, Beyonce, and Justin in marriage. Justin, do you take Beyonce whom you now hold by the hand to be your lawful wedded wife?" he peered in her eyes, a smile leisurely forming across his lips.

"I do." he spoke softly.

"Do you promise to love and cherish her, in sickness, and in health, for richer or poorer, for better or worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, for so long as you both shall live?" he nodded.

"Yes. I do." she felt her heart skip a beat.

"Beyonce do you take Justin whom you now hold by the hand to be your lawful wedded husband?" she gulped down, wanting so badly to turn and run away. She loved this guy. She loved him SO much, it actually made her SICK to her stomach.

"I do." she finally answered. "What is wrong with me?" she mumbled.

"Do you promise to love and cherish him, in sickness, and in health, for richer or poorer, for better or worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him, for so long as you both shall live?"

"Yes. I do." he peered deeply in her eyes. He actually felt like skipping the whole vows and just kissing her, making her his wife.

"Do you mutually promise in the presence of your friends and family that you will at all times and in all circumstances conduct yourselves toward one another as become husband and wife?" Joy sat in the last row crying her eyes out. She knew now that she definitely screwed up and that there was NO chance in her ever getting back with him.

"We do." they both answered in unison. Tina sat beside Lynn with tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe her daughter was actually getting married.

"She's so beautiful." Kelly whispered.

"Do you mutually promise you will love, cherish, and respect one another throughout the years?"

"We do." Justin mouthed the words, "I love you" to her and she mouthed the words back to him.

"You may exchange rings…and vows if you have one." Sabrina carried the rings on a pillow.

"Thanks." he grabbed the second half of her wedding ring and slid it on her finger. "Uh..." he paused, trying to gather up all his words. "I Justin, take you, Beyonce to be my lawfully wedded wife, secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one, and ONLY true love. On this special day, I affirm to you in the presence of God and my friends and family, my sacred promise to stay by your side as your faithful husband in sickness, and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad. I further promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve higher goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.” a tear escaped her eye. She sniffled, quickly waking up out of her daze. She felt really bad because she didn't write a vow. So in return, she slid his wedding ring on his finger.

Michelle sat there with her hand to her chest. "Jesus is good. Jesus IS good." she repeated.

"If anyone disagrees with this marriage today. Speak now or forever hold your peace." there was silence in the room as they waited to see if any one was going to respond. "Well…by the..."

"I disagree!" a voice interrupted him. Joy stood in the middle of the walk way. Justin flashed her an absurd look.

"Excuse me?" he spoke up. She ambled towards them.

"I love you and I've always loved you." she cried. "She will NEVER love you the way that I do." Beyonce forced her emotions in. She didn't want to behave in an unladylike manner in front of her family and friends.

"Somebody please escort her out. She's brought nothing but drama in my life."

"Don't bother. I can escort myself out. You just remember I tried warning you. When she hurts you, don't come crying to me." Beyonce wanted to kick her ass so bad. She never felt so angry and embarrassed in her entire life. He turned to face her.

"I'm so sorry." he apologized.

"No. It's okay." Joy was definitely not getting away with that.

"Any way...where were we? Oh! By the authority rested in me, by the state of California, witnessed by your friends and family. I have the pleasure to pronounce you husband and wife. You may now seal your vows with a kiss."

"Finally." Justin moved in closer to her, slowly lifting her vale. She smiled as they slowly leaned in, meeting lips. The room erupted in cheers. "I love you."

"I love you." she responded with tears in her eyes.

"This is NOT the end." Joy spoke to herself as she watched the two kiss. "You're gonna WISH you NEVER met me." she turned, departing the church.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story