HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Author's note: This chapter contains sexual explicit content so please be mature.

That night (July 5th, 2007) - 11:11 p.m.

Justin entered the hotel suite and sat their luggage by the door. "Damn." Beyonce gazed around the room in awe. "This is beautiful." she took a seat on the king sized bed.

"Thank you. I can take it from here." Justin spoke, handing the bell boy a bill. "Have a nice night." he closed the door, slowly turning to face Beyonce. "Well..." he sat his keys on the dresser. "How do you like it?" she fell on her back, gazing up at the ceiling.

"It's wonderful." she smiled tenderly. "I can't believe I'm MARRIED. Hahaha. It's like...it's like a dream that just would not end." he bit his bottom lip, slowly unbuttoning his blouse. "I was so friggin' nervous. I SWEAR I was gonna faint." he discarded his dress pants, revealing a pair of silk boxers.

"You know how long I've been wanting to get you alone?" he grasped both of her arms and pulled her up. "You gonna join me in the shower?"

"Sure...why not?" he helped her remove her dress.
____________

Twenty minutes later (11:31 p.m.)

"...that's the reason why we left." Justin spoke, rubbing Beyonce's leg with a wash cloth. "And she was talking about moving when I was three. She just...really decided to do it after she got divorced." she kept her gaze on him. "I haven't seen my father since I was nineteen."

"Do you miss him?" he nodded timidly.

"Yeah. Pretty much." he finally met eye contact with hers. She sat there, eying him down interestingly. He definitely knew what she was thinking. "Something wrong? Something...you wanna get off your chest?" she shook her head.

"No. I'm just...starting to realize how hot you look over there." she flirted. He looked away, tending to her feet.

"I wish I could say the same for you." he teased.

"Hahaha. Very funny." she sat up, gradually moving in towards him. "I want you." she leaned in, kissing his neck sweetly.

"Mmm, that feels good." he moaned, trailing his hand up her back. She whispered something in his ear. "Hahaha. I'm sorry. Junior has a mind of its own. If he rapes you then that WON'T be my fault."

"Ahaha." she slapped him on the arm mischievously. "That WASN'T funny." he gripped her waist, pulling her on top of him.

"I guess I'll try harder next time." he met lips with hers. "Mmm." she ran her fingers through his uneven hair. He sucked and nibbled sweetly on her neck.

"Justin..." she whimpered. "I wanna feel you." he granted her request, entering her with a hard thrust. "Oh..." he slid in and out of her, feeling her clutch with every thrust.

"I could tell you really wanted this." he grunted in her ear.

"Yessss." he gripped a portion of her hair as he slowly met lips with hers.

Meanwhile...

"Baby..." Beyonce threw on her gown and climbed in bed beside him. "What do you look for in a woman?" she asked, taking a glance at the sheet of paper in front of him. "What's that?"

"Um, a song I'm working on." he wrapped his arm around her. "What were you saying?" she put her focus on the lyrics he had jotted down.

"I was just asking..." she trailed off, finding it hard to peel her eyes from off the words. "Hmm. That sounds interesting. How does this song go?"

"Um..." he hesitated. "I dunno. You really wanna hear it? I mean, I'm not finished. And besides, this is our honeymoon. I shouldn't be doing this." he closed the notebook and sat it aside. "I have PLENTY of time to work on it when we get back home." she smirked at him.

"Justin..." he flashed her an innocent look.

"What?"

"I really wanna hear the song." she whined. "Pleasseeeee."

"I dunno. I..." she pouted.

"This is not fair. I mean, I can't even get my husband to sing for me on our honeymoon. This really sucks. I haven't heard you sing since we've been together. It's really fucked up." he released a soft sigh.

"Aight. You're right. It is fucked up." he bit his lip in thought. "Fine. I'll sing it. For YOU." he grabbed the note and flipped it open to the specific page. "Ahem. The song is called, Smile. And I..." he peered in her eyes. "...wrote it a few days after I met you. I haven't finished it yet, because...I want it to be perfect." she smiled warmly.

"Sing it." he grinned at her.

"Aight. Here it goes." he paused, sighing heavily. "I know it's wrong and I know I got a girl at homeee, but I'm missin' youuuu. I'm so happy when I'm with youuu. What am I to dooo? Seeing you smileeeee. Girl, I loveee when you smileeeee." he temporarily halted. "I never knew what love was 'til I met youuu. You showed me true loveeee and IIIII don't everrr wannaaa hurt any moreeee." he then begin to think of Joy and all the pain she put him through. "Um..." he bit his lip in thought. "That's all I have." he closed the book and sat it back on the lamp dresser. Beyonce gazed at him, flashing him an awkward look.

"What's wrong?" he shook his head.

"It's nothing." he laid back, covering himself with the blanket.

"Something IS wrong. I saw that paper. You weren't finished." he rolled over, facing his back to her. "You wanna talk about it? Hmm." she laid beside him, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "Come on. Tell me." she ran her fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp soothingly.

"It's really nothing. I just...I started to think of Joy and...the things we've been through." he scratched his chin in irritation. "We've been through a lot of shit during the past years and I'm just really happy that it's actually over." he rolled over on his back. "After we broke up, she stopped bothering me until you came around. Now she wants to interfere with our relationship. It's like, she doesn't wanna see me happy and I don't understand. I don't understand why she's so selfish and mean." he kept his eyes on the ceiling. "I've been nothing but good to her when we were together, but she had to mess things up. I...really wanted it to work out between us. But hey, shit happens." she looked away as thoughts wandered her mine.

"You still love her?" he licked his lips, thinking hard about his answer.

"There IS some feelings for her...in my heart. Not strong feelings, but...feelings that still makes me care for her. She's the mother of my daughter, and...it'll always be that way. But, she doesn't have a second chance. I've given her more than one chance and that's where I screwed up at. I should've left her the MOMENT I caught her kissing that dude." her eyebrows raised up questionably.

"She cheated on you?"

"Yeah. More than once, but she doesn't know that I know. I thought maybe she would have changed, but she didn't. And that's when I realized that I needed to MAKE some changes. SO, I called our wedding off, which led to a break up." she leaned in, pecking him on the lips.

"Poor baby. She wasn't good for you. You deserved better. And I can't BELIEVE she had the guts to embarrass us in front of our family and friends today. She better not show up at the house startin' something, because I'm not gonna be nice anymore. She's gonna bring the other side of me out. I would've whooped her ass a long time ago, but I was only respecting your wishes. You didn't want us fighting so..."

"I still don't want ya'll fighting." he interrupted. "You think I want you getting hurt? And Joy..." he shook his head pathetically. "She's crazy. You don't need to be wasting your time on her." he assured. "Any way, off this subject. She's not who I married. I married you and...I'm gonna spend as much time with you on this vacation." he stepped out of bed, ambling towards the radio on the other side of the room. "I'm in the mood for some music."

All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I
That I finally found you

"Allll my lifeeee." Beyonce song as she watched him slip a CD in the CD player. She happened to look away, gazing at a candle sitting on her lamp dresser. "Hmm..." she reached out, grasping the item in her hand. "Baby, look what I found." she held up the candle. After slipping in the CD, he headed back towards the bed.

"Oh...a candle. I should have a lighter in my duffle bag." he went through his duffle bag located by the door, instantly finding his lighter. "Aight, what kind is this?" he climbed in bed, accepting the candle from her.

"I think it's one of those scented candles. It smells like vanilla or something." he inhaled the candle's aroma.

"Yeah. I think that's it." he carefully lit the tip of the string attached to the candle and sat it on his lamp dresser by the bed. "This will definitely start the mood." he turned off his lamp. "Hit that for me." he referred to her lamp.

"Oh, yeah." she reached out, turning off her lamp.

"Mmm, now..." he reached out, wrapping his arm around her waist. "Come closer." she slid closer to him while peering in his dark blue eyes.

"So..." she could feel her hormones rising, knowing he had something on his mind because she was thinking the same thing.

"So..." he replied with a smirk plastered on his face. "What do you...wanna do now?"

"I dunno. What do YOU wanna do?" he chuckled softly.

"I dunno." she giggled softly, knowing he KNEW what he wanted to do. He just loved for her to guess.

"Well then, I guess I'll go with my senses and...do what I THINK you would wanna do." he licked his lips, returning a seductive look. "And..." she sized him up and down. "...I think you wanna fuck the shit outta me."

"You THINK or you know?"

"I know." she leaned in, locking lips with his. His hand trailed up underneath her gown, instantly tugging her underwear down. "Mmm." she moaned, quickly sneaking her hand in his boxers, grabbing a hold to him. A deep groan escaped his lips as she stroked him firmly between her fingers.

"Mmm." he quickly reversed positions, wrapping her legs around him.

"Oh godddd!!!" she shrieked as he slammed his length deep within her. "Ohhh, mmm."

"You okay?" he asked in concern. She quickly nodded.

"Yes. I'm just...a little sore from earlier." he moved at a steady pace, enjoying the sensation of her gripping him securely. The feeling was incredible. It actually felt like she was going to go insane.

He pumped her nonstop, hearing her cry with every thrust. "Fuck." he groaned, shutting his eyes as he concentrated on the task at hand.

"Godddd...feels so gooddd." she moaned uncontrollably.

"Feels good?"

"Yes." she moaned. "Don't stop. I want you to cum in me." he lifted her legs, placing both over his shoulders. This allowing him to plunge deeper into her. "Oh my god." she gripped his shoulders in pain. "Ohhh god." he paused, burying himself deep within her. "You love big dicks?"

"Yes! I LOVE big dicks." he met lips with hers, sliding his tongue in and out of her mouth. "Mmm." she moaned, grazing his with hers.

"We're gonna be so fucking tired in the morning. And you're gonna be sleep walking around the island." he joked.

"Haha. No I'm not." he moved back into her. "That's IF I can walk straight." he broke out laughing.

"Now that was a good one."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story