HTML clipboard body { scrollbar-arrow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-track-color: #E1AEC9; scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF; scrollbar-3d-light-color: #FFFFFF; } { } a:visited { color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:link {color: "#000000"; text-decoration: none} a:hover {color: "#E1AEC9"} A:link { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:visited { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:active { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: none } A:hover { CURSOR: help; TEXT-DECORATION: overline }

Two weeks later (July 19th, 2007)

Justin had just went on his two month tour, leaving Beyonce all by herself in the mansion. She laid in bed, sleeping noiselessly when suddenly, her stomach began to bubble. "Mmm." she moaned softly, slowly stirring in bed. It FELT like she had to defecate. "Shit." she hopped out of bed, quickly entering the bathroom and leaning over the toilet stool, releasing her fluids. "Mmm." she shut her eyes, trying hard to ignore the throbbing sensation in her head. "Damn." she was startled by a ringing sound.

She stood up, picking up the nearest phone located by the bed. "Hello?" she answered.

"Hey, sweetie." a familiar voice responded.

"Oh..." she took a seat on the bed. "Hey. How are you?" she could hear him laughing on the other end.

"Um, I'm good. Just...getting annoyed by Lou." he referred to his bodyguard. "Hahaha. Any way, what about you? How are you doing?" she cleared the lump in her throat.

"I dunno. Fine, I guess." there was a slight pause before he replied.

"What do you mean you don't know? You sound tired. Did you get any sleep?" she was startled by laughter. "You dirty muthafucka. Damn!" her eyebrows raised in questioning.

"Wh..."

"I apologize. Lou just...never mind. You wouldn't wanna know. Any way, back to you." he cleared his throat. "I miss you so much. And I know it's only been a day, but it feels like forever. Oh shut up! Not you." he made clear. "This asshole keeps bothering me." she chuckled softly.

"It seems to me like you're having fun. Where are you?" she could feel her stomach bubbling once again.

"We're on our way to a hotel. I really wished you could've..."

"Excuse me. I'll be right back." she dropped the phone to the bed, quickly rushing in the bathroom to vomit again. After doing what she had to do, she picked up the phone and placed it beside her ear. "Sorry." she apologized.

"What are you doing over there?" she laid back, resting her head against the pillow.

"Nothing. I just woke up. Um..." she all of a sudden begin to feel sick. "I don't feel too good." he sat back in his seat, listening to what she had to say. "I just puked. TWICE! I dunno what's wrong with me."

"Hmm. Maybe you caught a flu or something. It could be something you ate. Hey, um...did your period come on? Remember you were telling me that your period was late or something like that?"

"Yeah. I'm still waiting for it to come on." she scratched her irritant scalp. "I'm so tired. I feel so lazy. Ahaha." she heard a beep, indicating that someone was on the other line. "Hey, could you hold on for a minute? Someone's on the other end."

"Aight." she pressed the flash button.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Justin in?" a woman replied.

"No. Would you like to leave a message?"

"Who is this?"

"Who is THIS? You're the one who called here. Just like I said, Justin isn't here. But I could take a message for him if that's what you wanna do." there was a slight pause.

"Tell him to call Joy." with that, she had heard a click.

"Joy?" no one responded. "Whatever." she flicked it back over to the other line. "Baby?"

"Yep." he answered. "Who was on the phone?"

"Your ex-girlfriend. She wanted to speak to you. I don't know what for." she sat up, resting her back against the head board. "She's really starting to be annoying. She's always bothering you like...she has NOTHING better else to do. Didn't you say she was some kind of model or something?"

"Yeah. For CoverGirl."

"CoverGirl? And I never heard of her? She must be one of those...local models or something. Besides that, she needs to leave you alone." she stepped out of bed. "Listen, I'm gonna go so I can...straighten up. I have a few things that I have to do before the day is over with."

"Okay. Um, I guess I'll see you...well talk to you soon." he paused, missing her deeply. "I love you."

"I love you." she bit her lip interestingly. "I guess I'll let you go." she didn't want to hang up the phone, but she knew it would've been impossible to get things done while talking on the phone. "Bye."

"Bye." he turned his cell off. "Damn." he sat back, staring into space. Why did his life have to be like this? He never wanted to leave her, but he knew what he had to do in order to keep his job.
____________

3:45 p.m.

Beyonce pulled up in front of the mansion and parked her car in the garage. "All right, I already spoke to Justin and he said it was okay for you guys to come over." she spoke to Kelly and Michelle. "BUT, you are forbidden to step FOOT in his studio, okay? Now if ya'll can't follow by those simple rules, then you're gonna have to gets the steppin." she stepped out of the car and unlocked the garage door that led inside the house.

The two followed her inside and down the dimmed hall that led to the spacious living room. "What rooms are we..."

"Kelly, you can take the first door to your left, and you take the second one. Enjoy. And please clean up behind ya' nasty selves." she joked.

"Oh shut up." Kelly joked. "I'll see you later." she entered her room, shutting the door behind her.

"Now...to find out." she quickly poured the contents from out of her bag, gazing at the pregnancy test as she could feel herself getting nervous. She took a deep breath and entered the bathroom with the item.

Justin and the crew had finally made it to their hotel suite. He checked in and made his way down the hall towards his suite with Lou. "You goin' partying tonight?" Lou asked.

"Um, nah. I think I'm just gonna chill for a bit before the concert tomorrow. I need to call my wife to make sure she's okay. I feel kinda bad for leaving her in that big ass house by herself." he helped him sit his luggage in the room. "Thanks, man. I'll see you in the morning."

"All right. Later." he entered the room, shutting the door afterwards.

"Where's my cell?" he went through his duffle bag for the specific device. Beyonce sat on the toilet stool as she waited for the results. Her watch beeped, indicating it was time.

"Okay." she shut her eyes, taking a deep breath before gazing at the results. Her eyes focused in on two red lines. One in both result windows. "Oh my god." she covered her mouth in shock. A ringing sound startled her a bit. She exited the bathroom and approached the phone sitting by the bed.

Justin sat on the bed with his cell phone to his ear as he waited on someone to respond. "Hello?" the familiar voice answered.

"Hey!" he spoke excitedly. "We finally made it to the hotel." she forced a smile on her face.

"Really? Wow! That's...that's great." his smile slowly faded when he noticed the hurt in her voice. He then knew that something wasn't right.

"You okay? You don't...sound too good." she sighed heavily.

"No. I'm not okay." she bit her lip, hesitant to continue. "I uhhh, the good thing is that I do KNOW now why I was puking and why my period hasn't come on." he held a confused look.

"What was it?" she inhaled sharply.

"I'm uh...I think I'm pregnant." his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"You're what? You're pregnant?" he sat up, feeling himself get more excited.

"Yeah. I'm pregnant. I just found out a few seconds ago." he jumped up.

"Yeah! Now that's what I'm talkin' about." he spoke excitedly.

"What? So you're happy about this? I mean, you're not upset or anything?"

"No. Why should I be? I PLANNED on getting you pregnant. I want you to have my baby." he sat back down. "Damn." he smiled massively. "I can't wait to tell my mom. Boy..." he sighed. "You know what this means, right?"

"What?" she asked curiously.

"We have to set up a room for him." a smirk slowly formed across her lips. "And we gotta go shopping for some baby toys and..."

"Wait a minute. Hold it right there." she interrupted him. "Him? What makes you THINK it's gonna be a boy?"

"Oh, well that's easy. I already have a girl, now all I need is a boy to complete the recipe." he joked. She broke out laughing.

"You wish. It's gonna be a girl. Trust me."

"Well we'll just have to see about that." he kicked his shoes off, quickly removing his jeans. "I have to piss." he entered the bathroom, immediately coming face to face with an unfamiliar face. "Fuck!" he gazed at the woman who stood in his tub fully naked.

"Hello, Justin."

"Baby, let me call you back. Don't go anywhere." he spoke, never taking his eyes off the woman.

"Okay. Talk to you later." he turned off his phone.

"Who the hell are you?" she stepped out of the tub, and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her drenched figure.

"Jewel. A fan of yours. BIG fan." she spoke, eying his boxers.

"Stay right there." he backed away as she took a few steps towards him. "I said stay right there. Don't move." he quickly threw back on his jeans. "I'm calling security. I dunno how the hell you got in here, but...this is gonna end right now." he picked up the phone, dialing a two digit number.

"That won't be necessary." she grabbed the phone out of his hand and sat it back on the receiver. "I'll escort myself out." she removed her towel. His eyes quickly scanned her naked figure.

"Um..." he looked away. She slipped on her panties and bra.

"You're really cute in real life. You look slimmer in person though." he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Could you please hurry it up? I was gonna use the restroom." she threw back on her dress, never peeling her eyes off him.

"Here's my number." she handed him a card. "If you ever decide that you're in the mood to have some fun, call me."

"No thank you." he didn't bother moving. Instead, he kept his distance from her, not sure what she was capable of doing. She shrugged her shoulders and sat the card on the dresser.

"I'll leave it any way. Just in case you change your mind."

"I won't." he spoke, watching as the woman pulled the door open and stepped out of the room.

"Bye." she waved, closing the door behind her. He rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe this." he mumbled.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story