“Miss Parks!  Miss Parks over here!”  Camera flashes pricked Sophie’s eyes and she slipped a large pair of sunglasses on, shielding her eyes from the constant bursts of light.  It had only been within the past few weeks that the journalists had started to gather in abundance and Sophie had yet to get used to it.  Following Deana—her anal retentive publicist—to the waiting SUV, Sophie thanked the gentleman who opened the door and quickly slid across the leather bench.

“Ok, so today’s agenda starts off with an interview and photo shoot for Cosmo and then we’ll head over to the studio for practice, ok?”

“Yeah.”

Leaning her head against the window, Sophie closed her eyes and tried to possibly catch a few more minutes of sleep before the whirlwind day officially began.  This year, thus far, had been more hectic than she could’ve imagined.  She had a feeling it was only going to get worse.  No doubt, Sophie was grateful for all the success, but so often these days she just felt so tired.

“Sophie?  Sophie, your phone is ringing,” Deana softly interrupted her thoughts.  She blinked quickly a few times and yawned as she reached for the device, wanting to silence the tinny ring.  Looking at the LCD screen, Sophie groaned at the flashing picture of her mother and silenced the ringer, tossing the phone back into her bag.  Laying her head once again against the window, she tried to relax for the last few precious moments.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wallsex tourj