December flew by in a blur and Sophie found herself preparing for the tour and Justin’s party before she knew it.  She had to admit she was more than nervous.  Her only experience of being on the road was a couple dates for a few tours.  She was the first performer, the one who was the least known to the audience—farthest from the headliner.  Now, she was the last opener before the headliner.  Her name was even going to be on the tickets!  Granted, it was smaller than Justin’s but it was there and Sophie was proud of that.

Smoothing her curled hair, Sophie took a deep breath and took in her New Year’s attire.  It was far too short, far too revealing, and in one of the brightest blue satins Sophie had ever seen.  Dan, however, had proclaimed the hue to be Caribbean blue, her legs too amazing to conceal, and her upper half a sight she should let straight men drool over.  Figuring it was supposed to be a night of celebrating and feeling good, Sophie had relented and Dan had nearly squealed with delight, announcing that this was the dress that would make even Justin Timberlake’s jaw drop.  Sophie wondered why she should be concerned with making Justin’s jaw drop, but didn’t say so to Dan.

“Oh, Sophie, you look fabulous,” Deana commented as she walked into the room, interrupting Sophie’s thoughts.

“Thank you, Deana.  You look fabulous as well,” Sophie complimented.  And she did.  Deana, who usually wore casual business attire that did nothing for her figure, wore a form-fitting black dress with a pencil skirt to her knees.

“Well, shall we head out?  Wouldn’t want to arrive after midnight,” Deana joked and Sophie smiled and nodded, grabbing her clutch and following her publicist to the awaiting vehicle in the driveway.  Donny, a recent security addition to her entourage, smiled as he opened the car door and allowed Sophie to climb in.

Photographers and journalists lined the entrance to the club, calling her name as she stepped out of the car onto the sidewalk.  Sophie smiled politely for the cameras before being ushered through the darkened doors by Donny.

Looking around the posh interior of the thumping club, Sophie’s jaw nearly dropped.  Justin certainly knew how to throw a party.

Moments after entering the club, Dan, Aaron and Ty bounded over to her, taking turns wrapping her in hugs.  The guys, who had been there for some time, gave her the dirt on who was at the party and what was good at the bar.  Sophie had to laugh at their excitement.  She could tell that they had already ingested a few drinks.

“Let’s go get a drink,” Sophie suggested, linking arms with Dan and letting him lead her to the bar, Ty and Aaron in tow.

Twenty minutes later Sophie had gone through her first mojito and was starting to loosen up a bit.  Ty and Aaron had left to lure some young wardrobe girls into dancing and Deana had found a friend she had once worked with, leaving Dan and Sophie at the bar.  After ordering them another round of drinks, Dan proposed a toast.

“Sophie, I want to propose a toast to you,” he started, his speech starting to slightly slur. “I propose a toast to you for your success this year.  May you continue to climb the charts and wow the audience.  Here’s to you, girl.”

“I’ll drink to that,” a husky voice interjected and Sophie spun on her bar stool to see Justin Timberlake standing behind her.  Sophie took in his cocky grin and sculpted body and felt her stomach dip at the sight.  He may be an arrogant bastard but he sure did look good.  Raising her glass to clink it against his, she smiled at him before taking a drink, continuing to hold his gaze while she sipped.

“Thanks for the invite, Justin.  This is a great party,” Sophie commented as she lowered her glass.

“I’m glad you’re having a good time,” he replied sincerely.

“Justin, this is Dan.  He’s one of my dancers,” Sophie introduced, indicating Dan on the stool behind her.

“Nice to meet you, man,” Justin extended his hand and Dan shook it with enthusiasm.

“You, too.”

“Hey, you guys wanna have a round with me?”

“Depends on what we’re having a round of,” Sophie chuckled, wondering if she should be nervous.

“You like So. Co.?”

“I’ve never had it, but there’s a first time for everything right?” she questioned, smiling up at him.

“That’s what I like to hear!” he hollered and rubbed his hands together before turning to the bartender and ordering the round.  A few seconds later, a row of three shot glasses were placed on the bar and Sophie glanced dubiously at the dark liquid.  Justin chuckled at her expression and immediately picked up one of the glasses, throwing back his head and downing it in one gulp.  Sophie and Dan picked up their own glasses and she took a deep breath before copying Justin’s movements a moment before.  Setting the now empty glass down on the bar, Sophie felt the burn of the liquor as it made its way to her stomach.  But it wasn’t nearly as bad as she thought it was going to be.

“See?  Not so bad is it?” Justin questioned, his ever-present grin thrown her way once more.

“Let’s do another!” Dan proposed.  Justin quickly agreed and ordered the drinks.  Sophie wondered what she had gotten herself into.

An hour later, Sophie was drunk.  She didn’t know how many drinks she’d had, but she was pretty sure it was enough.

“I’d like to propose a fucking toast, too,” he started, picking up a glass.  Sophie noticed that the more he drank, the more he cursed.  “I would like to toast to Sophie for her vocal abilities and her sexy body.”

Sophie burst into giggles at Justin’s toast, her head falling forward and landing on Justin’s shoulder, her body shaking with laughter that was silent under the sounds of the thumping music.  Sophie felt Justin’s arm snake around her waist, supporting her so she wouldn’t fall off the bar stool she was perched on.

“What are you laughing at?” he asked.  Sophie pulled herself up, enjoying the fact that Justin’s arm stayed around her.

“I dunno,” she replied, her giggles subsiding.  Grinning up at him, she let a few more chuckles escape.

“C’mon.  Let’s go dance,” he quietly suggested and Sophie allowed him to pull her from her perch.

“Dan, are you okay here?” Sophie questioned as Justin was pulling her away from the bar.  He laughed and shooed her away, wagging his eyebrows at her suggestively.

Finding a relatively clear spot on the dance floor, Justin pulled Sophie right up to his body, securing his arms around her waist.  Moving her body to the pulsating rhythm, Sophie allowed herself to get into the music and dance up on him.  After all, it was New Year’s and she was drunk.

Several songs later, Justin’s hands were splayed across Sophie’s rear as he grinded himself steadily into her.  He knew he probably shouldn’t be dancing with her like this.  After all, he barely knew her and he’d basically gotten her drunk.  But for once, he didn’t listen to his head.

“You are killin’ me, girl,” Justin whispered in her ear and he heard Sophie’s silky laughter in response.  That sent a zing straight to the front of his pants and Justin nearly groaned.  Sophie felt the characteristic hardness that was grinding into her and felt her body start to react.  The slow song they had been dancing to stopped and Sophie pulled away, fanning her body that had become hot and flushed from the alcohol and dancing.

“Maybe we should take a break.  I’m thirsty,” she stated and Justin nodded, indicating for her to lead the way.  After she ordered herself an amaretto sour and Justin ordered his rum and coke, Sophie allowed Justin to grab her hand and lead her to a booth in a corner of the club, away from the chaos of the gyrating bodies on the dance floor and the crowded bar.

“I wanted to thank you, Justin, for agreeing to bring me aboard for the tour,” Sophie began.

“Like I’d turn away talent,” he replied, gazing intently at her.  Sophie was sure she was blushing under his stare.

“Are you ready for the tour to start?” she asked, making conversation.  She wanted him to stop staring at her like that.  It was doing funny things to her insides.

“I think so.  I guess we’ll find out when the curtain goes up,” he laughed, taking a big swig of his drink.  Sophie was almost finished with her own.  She had been more parched than she thought.

“It’s almost midnight,” Justin stated, throwing an arm across the back of the booth and sliding a bit closer to her.  Sophie could smell the alcohol on his breath.  Finding the large glowing clock hanging above the bar, Sophie saw he was right.  It was a quarter ‘til.

“Yeah,” she replied, meeting his gaze once again.  She found it hard to pull her eyes away.

“Justin!  Man, we’ve been looking for you!  The bar says you have to authorize the serving of champagne,” a young man stated as he staggered over to the booth, another equally drunk guy with him.

“Oh.  Ok.  Sophie will you excuse me?” he questioned, turning once again to face her.  She nodded and smiled at him with assurance.  He grinned apologetically and slid out of the booth, following his friends to the bar. 

Sophie took this opportunity to use the restroom and then went hunting for Dan.  After ten minutes of searching, she finally spotted him standing and talking with someone she didn’t know.  Making eye contact with him, he excused himself from the stranger.

“Girl, I saw you dancing all up on him,” Dan stated as she approached him.  Sophie laughed.

“Yeah, I was,” she admitted.  She really didn’t feel like making up an excuse or defending herself.  Dan laughed outright at her response and grabbed two glasses of champagne from a passing tray.  Justin must have given the necessary authorization.  Handing one to her, he clinked his glass with hers.

“Dan!  You’re not supposed to drink the champagne until midnight,” she admonished.  He shrugged and took a quick sip.  Sophie shook her head.

“One minute!” someone in the crowd shouted and cheers went up from the packed club as they all waited for the countdown to begin.  Sophie looked around at all the people pairing off and grabbing glasses of champagne.

“10!...9!...8!” Sophie joined in on the countdown.

“3!...2!...1!  Happy new year!” cheers and screams went up around the club and Sophie laughed at all the excitement, giving Dan a hug.  Pulling away and clinking glasses with him, she took a sip.  Looking at something over her shoulder, Dan took her champagne glass from her and smiled before bounding away from her, leaving Sophie confused.

Without warning, Sophie felt herself being spun around.  Seconds later she was face to face with Justin and his arms were once again snaked around her waist, pulling her against him.  Grabbing his biceps to brace herself, she glanced up at him shyly.

Justin glanced down at her and nearly lost his breath at the sight of her gazing up at him through her lashes.  There was something about her that worked him up.  She was definitely hot.  That fact hadn’t escaped him all night.  She knew the effect she had had on him when they were dancing.  How could she not have felt it?  It was her fault, really.  She’s the one who had shown up at the club in that sexy outfit.  She had given everyone a tantalizing view of her gorgeous chest and her shapely legs.  She had certainly caught his attention.  And it was time to kiss her.  Leaning his head down, he touched his lips to hers and lost himself.

Sophie wasn’t really surprised that he was kissing her.  He seemed the type to be a fast mover.  And bold.  But she still had a fair amount of alcohol keeping her relaxed and what was a little make-out session on New Year’s?

Snaking her arms up over his shoulders, she allowed him to pull her closer and opened her mouth to him.  She heard him groan as she granted him permission and she felt a flutter in her stomach as his tongue swept in to stroke against hers.

In the back of his mind, Justin heard the warning bells.  His head told him he should pull away before the entire club got a clear view of his body’s desire for one Sophie Parks.  Thinking of the possible unwanted press that could appear tomorrow morning, Justin listened to his head and pulled his lips away from the tantalizing woman in his arms.

“Uh, wow,” Sophie stated, smiling up at him, her arms still hooked around his shoulders.  Justin grinned in response and chuckled.

“Agreed.”

“Do you happen to make a habit of kissing your tour mates, Mr. Timberlake?” Sophie questioned as she removed her arms from around his shoulders and looked at him quizzically.

“No.  I’d have to say you’re the first,” he replied.

“Good,” she stated as she lightly yanked on the thin tie he wore and pulled his head down so she could press her lips against his.  She felt his grin under her lips before he surrendered his mouth to her.

“We probably shouldn’t be doing this here,” Justin whispered when they finally pulled apart a few moments later.  Most of the partygoers were back to dancing, drinking and general celebration.  But that didn’t mean there weren’t a few who might not catch the show they were giving.

“You’re probably right,” Sophie replied, grinning.

“Do you wanna…?” Justin questioned, gesturing towards the exit.

“You can’t leave your own party.  You’re the host,” Sophie admonished, chuckling at his suggestion.

“Fuck hosting,” he mumbled as he brought his head down again.  Sophie enjoyed the gentle possession of her mouth for a few moments before pulling away and looking up into his clear blue eyes.

“What happened to not doing this here,” Sophie giggled and he smiled sheepishly.

“I can’t seem to help myself,” he replied, tightening his arms around her waist.

“C’mon, let’s dance,” Sophie suggested, hoping to keep them from further embarrassment.  Taking his hand, Sophie led them to the crowded dance floor.  As they settled among the other gyrating couples, the current song floated into the next and Sophie immediately recognized it as one of Akon’s hits, “I Wanna Love You.”  Sophie had no doubt that the suggestive song would do nothing but heighten the attraction she felt for Justin.

“Maybe we should—“

“You wanted to dance.  Let’s dance,” Justin interrupted, grinning like a Cheshire cat.  Sophie closed her eyes as Justin advanced upon her, breathing in sharply as she felt his hands grip her waist and pull her against him.  Daring to open her eyes, Sophie glanced up and gulped at the almost predatory look in Justin’s gaze.

Sophie was only vaguely aware of the other dancing bodies around them.  Moving her body against Justin’s, she felt every nerve ending in her body spark to life as his hands held her.

“Relax.  We’re just dancing.  You didn’t have a problem with it earlier,” Justin whispered in her ear, his breath hot against her.  Sophie shivered at the feeling.

“I was also less sober,” she commented, willing herself to relax against him.  Justin laughed at her comment, releasing his hold on her and turning her body to press her back against his front.  Sophie felt a little better now that she didn’t have to be faced head on with his intense gaze.  Mentally telling herself to get a grip, Sophie sighed as she felt Justin’s hands caress her sides.  Moving one hand to her lower stomach, Justin pulled her closer to him, never missing a beat.

Justin’s body was hard behind her—hard in every way.  Sophie felt a sense of déjà vu as he grinded into her for the second time that evening.  But no matter how much she knew she shouldn’t continue dancing with him, she couldn’t help herself.  It felt too good, too right.  So Sophie relaxed and moved her body against his.

“It’s past the socially acceptable time for me to play host,” Justin commented sometime later in the evening.  Sophie looked up and met his gaze.  His mouth quirked up in a small smile before he leaned down and touched his lips to hers.  Sophie made a surprised noise in the back of her throat, her eyes widening before the sensation took over.  Bracing her hands on his arms, she let him kiss her, enjoying his skillful lips and the taste of him.

“Let’s get out of here,” he whispered as he broke his mouth from hers, breathing heavily.

“Don’t you think it’d be kind of obvious?” she laughed, trying to calm her erratically beating heart.

“Who the fuck cares?” he asked, the ache in his groin causing him to lose patience.

“Listen, you may not mind having your personal business splashed all over the headlines, but I do.  I don’t want to be labeled as the new pop whore, Justin,” Sophie retaliated, kind of angry at his insistence.  Justin sighed and relaxed his tense body.  Throwing an arm around her shoulder, he guided them off the dance floor.

“I’m sorry, Sophie.  I’m really not an ass.  I promise,” he stated.  Sophie looked up at him and smirked at his facial expression.  He wanted her.  Bad.  The bad part—or the good part?  She wanted him, too.  Sophie grabbed a napkin and pen from the bar.

“Look, I’m going to head home.”  Justin’s face fell and she almost laughed. “Why don’t you compose yourself, tend to your guests and come over to my place a little later.  Sound all right?”

“Yeah.  Sounds good,” Justin replied, smiling and accepting the napkin with her address on it.  Sophie pushed herself up on her toes and kissed his cheek.

Justin inhaled sharply at the simple gesture and wished more than anything that they were already at her place.  Watching her walk away, Justin let his breath out in one big whoosh and turned on his heel to quickly tie up the loose ends of the party.  He wasn’t about to have any phone calls later with questions that could’ve been fielded beforehand.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wallsex tourj