“Good morning!  How are we doing this morning?” Deana asked as she entered the kitchen where Sophie was finishing her bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee.  Sophie just looked up at her before taking another sip of the steaming brew.

“Are you okay?” Deana asked, taking a seat and pulling out her blackberry.

“Just tired.  I didn’t really sleep last night,” Sophie commented.

“Nervous?”

“Words cannot express,” she replied, standing and rinsing her dirty bowl in the sink before loading it in the dishwasher.  “So what’s the day look like?”

“We set up a suite in the Ritz Carlton for interviews until 1 then to the studio to do a run-through of the show before coming back here for party prep.  I’m picking up your dress during the rehearsal so that’ll be ready for you when we get back here.  Susie and Martin will meet up here for hair and make-up.  Sound good?”

“Sounds busy.  But all right.  Let’s get this day cracking,” Sophie stated and stood to gather her things.

Sophie spent the ride over to the hotel thinking about the day ahead.  She hadn’t opened the newspaper or turned on the television today for fear she would have to hear how the album was doing—specifically, she was afraid to hear that everyone hated it.  She didn’t want to hear anything until the end of the day.  Sighing, she leaned her head back on the seat and braced herself for the day.

 

“So you’re about to hit the road with Justin Timberlake?” the bubbly woman from People magazine questioned.  Sophie was mentally beating her head against the proverbial wall.  Almost every interviewer had finagled the topic of Justin into their line of questioning.  Looking back, she should have expected it.  Justin was a big name in the entertainment industry and anything associated with him was a public affair.  She wondered if word would get around about their…whatever it was.  She hoped not anytime soon.  There was no way she was prepared for that media circus.

When all of the interviews were over, Sophie was more than ready to work off some energy in rehearsal.  She always thought that interviews would be an easier aspect of the job but now that she had countless hours of her life invested in them she was convinced otherwise.  She had gone through PR interview coaching to learn what to say and what not to say.  Now every time she opened her mouth in an interview she thought of the million different interpretations that could result and how that might affect people’s view of her.  It was exhausting.

Now, moving her body through the third song of her hour-long set, Sophie felt some of the anxiety from the day melt away.  She could just move to what she knew and not have to think about anything else.  Watching her reflection in the mirror, she smiled at all she had accomplished over the last couple months.

The rest of the afternoon passed by in a blur for her and when she struck the final pose of the final song, the sweat rolling down her body, Sophie knew this was it.  She knew the routines, she knew how to please the crowd—she was ready.  And she couldn’t wait to head out on the road.

“Good work people!  I think you’re ready!  We’re doing one final run-through tomorrow afternoon at the mock venue.  This’ll give you guys a sense of performing on the same type of stage as the tour’s venues.  So go shower and I’ll see you tonight at the big par-tay!  Congratulations, Sophie!” Darren yelled and the guys chimed in their two cents as well.  Sophie smiled graciously and thanked the small group.  She knew they truly believed in her and it made her feel good that she had people around her that believed she could do this.

Deana motioned from the side of the studio for her to gather her things and hurry so they could get going.  Scooping up her bag, she waved to the group with comments about seeing them at the party later.  Jogging out to the parking lot, she hopped into the awaiting SUV and exhaled loudly.

“So first things first, I think the interviews went quite well today.  And can I also say that I bought the album.  It’s really great, Sophie,” Deana stated sincerely.  Sophie’s gaze met her publicist’s and she smiled.

“Thanks, D.  That means a lot that you like the album.”

“I’m all about supporting talented people,” she replied, smiling. “Now, I hope you are excited because your dress for this party tonight is…so cute.”

“Yeah!  I’m so excited” Sophie gushed.  Deana pulled the garment bag from where it hung in the back of the SUV and unzipped it a bit so Sophie could take a peak.

“I love the color,” Deana commented.  Sophie couldn’t agree more.  The color was a vibrantly rich purple satin.  The cut, Sophie knew, was a strapless, pleated bubble dress.

“I am seriously so excited,” Sophie gushed as they made their way to her house.

“You should be!  This is your big day, Sophie.  You should enjoy it.”

Sophie’s grinned and smiled, leaning her head against the window as they made their way home.  She wondered what time Justin would show up at the party tonight.  They hadn’t talked about it after he had made her admit that she wanted him there.  Sophie’s grin widened at the thought.  She didn’t know what the heck was going on between them but she was pretty sure she liked whatever it was.

“Whose car is that?” Deana questioned as they pulled into the driveway.  Sophie peered over the seats to eye the black Porsche in her driveway.

“I have no idea,” she replied.

“You stay in here.  I’m going to go check it out,” Donny ordered as he parked the car and climbed out.  Sophie watched from the backseat as Donny approached the sleek sports car and wondered if she should be nervous or not.  She smiled when the car’s door opened and Justin climbed out.

“It’s Justin!” she laughed and grabbed her bag before hopping out of the backseat.

“Excuse me sir, you’ve been labeled a security threat,” she kidded in a mock stern voice as she approached him.  He glanced her way and grinned.  Dressed in gray slacks, a white button down and matching gray vest, he looked hot.

“Yeah, yeah,” he laughed when she stood in front of him. Donny left the pair to join Deana who was heading into the house.

“So what’s up?  I didn’t know you were coming here.  I’m a total mess,” Sophie laughed as they started to walk towards the door.

“If you want me to go tonight you have to bring me,” he stated, his tone indicating she should already know this information.  Sophie looked at him quizzically. “As your date.”

“Oh!  Sounds good to me.  As long as you don’t expect a goodnight kiss,” she teased.  Justin stopped walking at that comment and Sophie laughed, halting her steps also.  Grabbing her around the waist, he pressed his forehead against hers.

“I’m expecting more than a goodnight kiss,” he teased and kissed her lightly once before releasing her.  Her stomach fluttered at the possibilities.

“You’re lucky you’re so cute,” she joked, shutting the door behind him.  She heard his chuckle behind her as they walked into the kitchen.  Donny and Deana were seated at the table, Deana doing God knows what on her blackberry.

“Sophie, Martin and Susie are a few minutes away so you should probably hop into the shower,” Deana suggested, not looking up from what she was doing.

“Oh, ok.  Justin, make yourself comfortable; I’ll be out in a few minutes,” Sophie stated and he nodded as she retreated down the hall.

“So you’re going to the party with Sophie, huh?” Donny asked Justin a few moments after Sophie’s exit.

“Yeah,” he replied, not really sure where this conversation was going.

“Are there any members of your security detail going with you?”

“No.  I figured since this was a private party that it wouldn’t be a problem.”

“Well, I’ll try to keep my eye on ya, just in case,” Donny stated and Justin nodded his head.  This dude was nice, but kind of weird.  There were a few minutes of awkward silence and Justin wasn’t really sure what to say to these people.

“So are you going as her date?” Deana questioned, finally setting her gadget on the table and looking at Justin.

“Uh, yeah,” he stated, looking at her strangely.

“Are you okay with the press seeing you two together again?  I mean, there were a couple photos from your New Year’s party leaked to the tabloids.  You two looked pretty cozy.  If the press finds out that you went to her release party as her date there could be some rumors to deal with,” Deana stated, ever the publicist.  Justin was shocked by her bluntness but Deana seemed to be pure business so he tried not to take it personal.

“I’m prepared for that,” Justin replied, his tone neutral.  He prayed to God he wasn’t about to be on the receiving end of the Spanish inquisition.

“So what is the state of your relationship with Sophie?”  Deana questioned.  Sophie chose that moment to return to the kitchen, her body wrapped in that damn robe again and her hair falling in damp waves around her face.

“Deana!” she exclaimed, her face reddening in embarrassment.

“What?  I’m just trying to do my job!  I need to know if you and Justin are involved in case I hear something from the press.  Remember the conversations we had about public relations, Sophie?  I’m not trying to pry.  It’s just my job,” Deana replied, fully explaining herself.  Sophie took a deep breath and started to come up for air in response.

“Sophie, it’s okay.  I understand where she’s coming from.  I’d prefer if you let us talk about this before we answer your question, Deana,” Justin intervened softly.  Sophie turned to look at him and met his gaze.  He gave her a crooked half-grin and Sophie snorted and shook her head lightly.

“C’mon, Justin,” she grabbed his hand and pulled him from the kitchen and the watchful eyes of her bodyguard and publicist.

“I can’t believe how pushy she was being,” Sophie commented as they entered her bedroom, frustration evident in her tone and body language.  Shutting the door, Justin grabbed onto her by the waist and wrapped her in his arms.

“Hey, don’t worry about it.  I understand, really.  She’s just trying to do her job,” he reasoned softly with her.  Sophie exhaled, resting her forehead against his strong chest.

“I know.  I just hate having to lay out details of something that’s so new.  I mean I don’t even really know what’s going on between us.  Why should the rest of America?” Sophie questioned, pulling away from his embrace and moving to her dresser.

“I know it’s annoying but it’s part of the business,” Justin stated, plopping down on her bed and leaning back against the headboard.  Sophie sighed and squirted some lotion into her hands.

“I know.  But I don’t have to like it,” she growled playfully, rubbing the lotion into one of her legs before reaching for more.  Justin felt his groin stir at the sight of her rubbing lotion into her calve, the enticing scent filling the room.  They had nowhere near enough time to do anything now.  He mentally scolded himself and tried to think of other things.  But as she moved her hands to rub the lotion into her thigh, his body grew warm and he involuntarily let out a small groan.  Sophie looked up from what she was doing, her face quizzical.

“You okay?”

“Uh,” he cleared his throat and tried again. “Y-yeah, I’m fine.”

“Sophie?  Martin and Susie are here,” Deana called from the other side of the bedroom door.  Sophie crossed the room and opened the bedroom door, allowing Deana to enter, followed by her hair and make-up stylists.

“I’m going to go watch some TV.  I’ll be out in the living room,” Justin stated as he pulled himself from the bed and moved towards the door.  As soon as he was gone, Martin swooped in and escorted her to the vanity in the corner of the room where he could do her hair.

“I’m thinking the hair should be down and in big waves.  A really soft look, I think.  What do ya say?”

“You’re the master,” Sophie grinned and he laughed loudly.

“You bet I am,” he replied before turning on a hairdryer and getting to work.

“So I bought the album.  Honey, it is so good.  Seriously,” Martin stated a few minutes later after her hair was dried.  Susie echoed Martin’s sentiments from her position on the bed.

“Oh, thank you!  I’m so glad to hear you guys like it,” she replied, smiling at him through the mirror.

“So what’s Mr. Popstar doing here?” Martin asked as he wrapped a section of her hair in a large roller.

“Oh, uh, he’s going to the party tonight,” Sophie replied vaguely.  Martin met her gaze in the mirror and raised one brow in interest.  Sophie merely gave him a smile.

“That’s nice of him.  What a good tour mate,” Martin stated sarcastically, letting Sophie know he knew exactly what she wasn’t saying.

“I suppose so,” she pointedly replied and Martin just shook his head, chuckling a bit as he secured the last section of her hair in a roller.

“Susie!  Your turn!” Martin exclaimed and stepped aside as Susie rose from her perch on the edge of the bed and approached Sophie.

“Time to get glam!” Susie smiled as she started to unpack all of her supplies.

“Let me know when make-up’s done so I can finish the ‘do.  I’ll be in the living room.  I wonder if Justin will be more forthcoming with all the dirty details,” Martin smiled mischievously and Sophie’s eyes widened in alarm.

“Martin!  You better keep your big mouth closed!” Sophie called but the stylist was already gone.  Sophie’s cheeks reddened in embarrassment.  She could only imagine the questions Martin was going to throw Justin’s way.

“No worries, Sophie.  I’m sure Justin will take it all in stride,” Susie commented as she started to rub a tinted moisturizer onto Sophie’s forehead.

“Oh, God, I hope so,” Sophie replied, trying to laugh it off. 

“So do you want bold or understated?” Susie questioned.

“I think understated this evening.”

“You got it.”

Several minutes later, Justin appeared in the doorway and she met his gaze through the mirror.  He grinned at her and winked when she smiled in return.

“I talked to Deana,” he stated simply, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

“You did?” Sophie questioned. “What did you say?”

“I’ll talk to you about it later,” he stated, his gaze skittering to Susie’s frame before meeting hers again.  She nodded slightly then apologized to Susie for moving.

“All right.  I’m done.  Time for the dress,” Susie stated as she backed away and started to pack up her things. 

“Sophie we need to leave in ten minutes tops!” Deana called from the other room.

“Almost ready!” she called back and moved to the closet where her dress was now hanging.  “Ok, everybody out so I can get dressed.”

 

“I bought the album,” Justin commented as they drove down the road away from her house.  Deana and the rest of the entourage followed behind them.  Sophie turned to him, completely surprised.

“You did?”

“Hell yeah, girl.”

“So?” Sophie asked, wanting to know what he thought.  She was almost turned completely sideways in her seat, her dress riding higher on her tanned and toned thighs.  His heart beat a bit faster at the sight.

“So what?” Justin asked, resting his hand on her thigh and acting like he didn’t know what she was talking about.  Sophie sighed in exasperation and he cracked a smile.

“So what did you think of the album?”

“You nailed it, Sophie,” he stated sincerely and Sophie’s grin nearly split her face in two as she sat back against the plush leather seat and exhaled in satisfaction.  This was what she needed to hear.  Approval from people who had already made it, who knew what it took.

“I hope the rest of the country agrees with you,” she commented and reached for the radio to find some music.

“They will.”

“So what exactly did you say to Deana while I was getting party primped?” Sophie asked after a few moments of silence.

“I told her we were somewhere between friends and more than friends,” Justin commented.  Sophie smirked at that and Justin turned his head in her direction, a wide grin on his face.

“I wasn’t going to tell her something that I don’t know a definite answer to,” he added.

“Good point.  Is it…I mean…do you think…“

“I have a feeling this shouldn’t take as long to say as you’re making it,” Justin teased lightly.  Sophie exhaled a chuckle and nodded in agreement.

“What I’m trying to ask you is if you’re okay with not really talking about whatever we are.  I mean, why don’t we just relax about it and go with the flow.  Who really cares about Deana or what she wants to know.  I don’t want to rush anything just because our PR people want answers,” Sophie stated, feeling infinitely better having said her piece.  Justin was silent and Sophie wondered for a moment if she had offended him.  She anxiously waited for his response.

“I’m fine with that, Sophie, but I want you to know that that won’t work forever.  Sooner or later we’ll have to give them answers.  That’s they way it goes in this business,” Justin replied.

“But for now?”

“For now we’ll just take things as they come,” he stated and she smiled lightly.

“Thanks, Justin.”

“I think we’re here.”

“You’re right.  We are here,” Sophie replied, shifting nervously in her seat.

“Relax, Sophie, these people are all rooting for you,” Justin soothed, grabbing her hand and shooting her a smile.  She shook her head, embarrassed at her own nerves, and smiled in return.

“I know,” she replied as Justin pulled up in front of the house. “Let’s go party.”

“That’s what I like to hear!” he replied and they climbed out of the car, Justin handing his keys over to a valet worker.

“There she is!  The woman of the hour!” Mike hollered as they walked inside.  Sophie grinned largely and walked up to her manager, allowing herself to be pulled into a light hug.

“Hello, Mike.  The place looks great!  Thank you so much for hosting,” Sophie thanked graciously.

“Oh, it’s nothing for my rising star!  The numbers are looking great, in case you were wondering.”

“You have no idea how good it is to hear that,” Sophie breathed out. “I’ve been nervous about it all day.”

“Well, relax and enjoy it, because it’s being very well received.”  Sophie’s grin was so wide Justin thought it might split her face in two.  But he was so happy for her.  He remembered how he felt when he heard how well the albums did on their release day.  Sophie deserved those same feelings.

“Justin, it’s good to see you again.  I’m glad you could join us.  I hope you have a great time tonight.  Sophie, grab something to eat and a drink!  Enjoy yourself!” Mike lightly ordered before walking away to tend to other guests.

“Justin, he said the numbers were looking good,” Sophie breathed, smiling as she turned to him.

“Actually, I believe he said they were doing great.  You deserve it, Soph.  I’m happy for you,” Justin stated, pulling her into a brief hug.

“I think we should find ourselves a celebratory drink,” she stated and Justin grinned in agreement.

“Lead the way,” he replied, holding his arm out to make room for her to walk ahead of him.  The pair made their way to the bar located against the wall of the massive front room and Sophie ordered a Long Island before turning to Justin.

“Scotch on the rocks,” Justin stated.  When the drinks were set before them, Justin held his drink in the air to make a toast.

“To good news and calmed nerves,” he smiled and she smirked lightly before clinking her glass lightly with his and then taking a sip.

Sophie and Justin spent the rest of the night clinking glasses and rubbing elbows with anyone and everyone connected to Sophie’s manager or the label.  Justin had managed to spend a few moments alone with her on the dance floor, but other than that he took on the role of sociable companion, just one of many there to admire a job well done.

It was interesting, he thought, to sit back and watch another’s success.  To watch another person be the center of attention was a completely different experience for him.  Justin, himself, was used to being praised and having people suck up to him because of his success.  Sitting back quietly and watching people praise the woman he was with rather than himself—well—it was different.  But he was slowly getting used to it.  He was, after all, proud of Sophie.  She deserved everything coming to her.  She was good.

Several hours later, Sophie was sure her feet were going to hate her forever and she was more than ready for sleep.  Some of the guests had already left for the evening and she was sure it was past the time for her to play the role of “star guest.”  Surveying the room, her gaze locked with Justin who was having a conversation with a producer that had worked on her album.  Shooting her gaze towards the door and then back to his eyes, he nodded just slightly before giving his attention back to the producer.  Sophie downed the rest of her drink before setting off to find Mike.

After thanking her manager for the party and listening to his promise to “be in touch” about the numbers, he released her for the evening.  Sophie found Justin near the door and let him lead her from the house, his hand warm on the small of her back.  The pair stood outside and waited for the valet to deliver Justin’s car.

“Did he give you numbers?” Justin questioned.  She knew he was asking about the album sales.

“No, he said he’d contact me soon.  That probably means first thing tomorrow morning for him.  He’ll want to give it a full 24,” she replied, rubbing her bare arms to generate a little warmth.  It was cooler than she’d anticipated when planning the wardrobe for tonight.  Noticing her movements, Justin draped his arm across her shoulders and pulled her close to his side.  His cologne wafted into her nose and she inhaled deeply, breathing in the rich, masculine scent that seemed to be purely Justin.

“I’m sure the numbers will be amazing,” he commented, his face tilted into Sophie’s hair.  The valet pulled the car up at that moment and Justin moved to open the door for her.  Sliding in, Sophie waited for him to climb in and take her home.

“Thank you for coming with me tonight, Justin.”

“It was nothing.  I’m glad I got to celebrate your success with you,” he replied, shooting her a smile.

“I think I know another way we could celebrate,” she stated softly, her mouth tilting up slightly when his eyes widened and his grip tightened on the steering wheel.

“Girl,” he warned softly, pushing out his breath sharply.  Sophie chuckled lightly when his foot pressed harder on the accelerator.

Justin was silently praying there were no cops on the roads they were traveling.  He was fairly certain he’d get collared with more than a ticket with the speed he was driving.  He heard her sigh lightly and the sound went straight to his groin as it tightened in delicious anticipation.  Justin moved his hand to grip her thigh lightly, his thumb rubbing circles on her smooth skin.

“Almost there, baby girl.”

Minutes later, Justin was screeching to a halt in her drive and jumping out of the car, Sophie pushing her own door open without waiting for him to come around and open it for her.              She walked towards the front door while digging for her keys, a smile sliding onto her face when Justin’s warm hands moved to grip her sides.  Reaching the door, she stopped to unlock it but giggled when he started nibbling on her ear.  She never thought people actually did that—but boy did it feel nice.  Moving from her ear, Justin’s lips slid down to kiss the column of her throat.  She sighed heavily at the sensations he was creating within her. 

Sensing her attention was now focused more on him, he took advantage and wrapped his arms around her body.  He pulled her to rest back against him and continued his gentle assault on her neck, one of his hands rubbing the satin covering her stomach.

“We should probably take this inside, don’t you think?” she questioned lightly, her hands moving to cover his.

“So unlock the door then,” he teased, now using his tongue lightly along her neck.

“I can’t do this with you doing that,” she replied, laughing lightly.  Chuckling in response, he released her.  She felt chilled at the loss.  Shooting a smile over her shoulder, she inserted the key and unlocked the door.  As soon as the door closed behind them, Justin picked her up and hoisted her over his shoulder.

“Justin!  What are you doing?” she laughed.

“Haulin’ you off to bed,” he replied before smacking her butt lightly.

“I’m not fond of being manhandled,” she replied sarcastically as the blood rushed to her head.  Slapping his butt in similar fashion, she tried to get him to put her down.

“We’re almost to the bedroom.  Calm yourself down,” he drawled and slapped her butt again for good measure.

“This is so romantic, Justin.  No wonder girls get weak in the knees,” she stated flatly before gasping in shock at being dropped.  She looked up at him and narrowed her eyes at the smirk of satisfaction on his face.

“Oh, you’ll go weak in the knees.  I guarantee that,” he smarted before swiftly pulling his shirt over his head.  Moving towards her, he braced himself above her before leaning his head down to claim her mouth.  She gave it willingly and moved her hands up and down his biceps that were tight with muscles.  He was so nice to touch.  He was all soft skin over hard muscle.  He was pure man and she couldn’t get enough of him.

Sophie wasn’t sure how it happened, but moments later she was laying underneath him, completely naked while he tortured her with his mouth.  Her hands cradled his head as his mouth breathed moist, heated kisses along her neck and collar.  When his torturous mouth moved to her breasts, she couldn’t stop the breathy moan from escaping.

“Justin,” she breathed and he raised his eyes to meet her gaze. “Please.”

“Not yet,” he grinned before moving back to what he was doing.  He took his kisses lower and her stomach nearly quivered with anticipation.  When his hot breath ghosted in and out over her most sensitive area, her body tightened in expectation of what was coming.  She groaned loudly when his mouth finally connected to where she needed him most.  Moments later, she was panting underneath his erotic administrations.  His mouth kissed, his teeth nipped, and his tongue laved and it was all too much.  She couldn’t take it much longer.  Her nerves were on edge and her body was tightening in preparation.  Not yet, she thought.  Not like this.

“Justin,” she panted, trying to pull him up to meet her gaze.  He paid no attention to her however, and kept up his torture.  “Justin, please…not like this.”

He stopped then and though he had done what she asked, her body ached from the loss.  He pushed himself up to look at her.  His eyes were dark with lust and burned hotly into hers.

“How do you want it?” he asked huskily.

“God, Justin,” she moaned, unable to articulate her desires, her needs.

“Sophie, it’s not that complicated,” he teased lightly, his mouth placing light kisses along her upper body.  His lower half, on the other hand, starting moving against her center.  Sophie couldn’t help it.  She really couldn’t.  He was torturing her and there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop herself.  Sophie placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed until he relented.  She pulled herself up and over him, smirking at his light gasp of surprise.  Grabbing a condom from the bedside table, she quickly covered him and slid herself down over him.  At her movements, Justin let loose a loud groan followed by a swift curse.

“What do you want, Justin?” she retaliated after giving herself a moment to adjust and regain control of her senses.  He merely looked up at her with somewhat wild eyes, his breath coming in short puffs as she tightened her muscles and squeezed him.

“Justin, it’s not that complicated,” she stated before laughing lightly.  He merely let out a strangled groan. “Ok, ok, I’ll stop picking on you.”

She leaned down over him and took his mouth briefly before pushing herself back up.  Slowly, she started to move above him.  She sighed at the sensations created by her movements, her body slowly winding back up in anticipation of release.  Justin’s hips moved restlessly underneath hers.  She knew his body was probably crying for release as much as hers was.  But she was on a mission.  She was in control now and she planned to see this through the end.  She wanted to make him feel good.  Taking a deep breath, she increased her pace, moving up and down above him in a quick rhythm.

“That’s it,” he breathed and settled back to enjoy the feeling of the dance she was performing above him.  She was good.  Damn good.

Several minutes later, Sophie felt her body tightening quicker and Justin’s hips moving faster beneath her.  His breathing was uneven and he muttered curses under his breath as she bounced on top of him.  They were both close.  Her nerves popped and she could feel the heat spreading throughout her body, her skin slick with sweat from the exertion.

“I’m almost…” she breathed and he nodded jerkily in agreement.

Suddenly, and without warning, Sophie’s body coiled tightly before releasing, her breath whooshing out of her in a deep moan of satisfaction.  Pumping his hips a couple more times, Justin felt his own release flood his body.  His brain shut down and registered nothing but the intense sensations pumping through his body.  He reached blindly for Sophie, pulling her to lie against him as they both came down from their euphoric high.  He lay there, unable to breath normally, speak or move.

“You alive up there?” Sophie softly questioned several minutes later.  Justin’s heart was no longer beating erratically against her ear and her own breath had returned to a relatively normal rate.  Justin grunted underneath her.  She picked her head up and placed a soft kiss on his chest before glancing up towards his face.  He wrapped his arms tighter around her and gave her a quick squeeze before lightly swatting her ass.  She giggled lightly, feeling giddy and carefree.  Rolling off of him, Sophie watched as he headed to the bathroom, scooping up his boxer briefs on the way.

She shook her head lightly at the situation and sighed before climbing off of the bed.  Sophie pulled a pair of fresh panties and a t-shirt onto her body before heading off to the kitchen for something to drink.  Deciding she’d had enough to drink for the evening, she pulled open the cabinet to retrieve a couple glasses for water.  She tossed some ice into the cups before moving to the sink and turning the water on.  Sophie grinned widely when she felt Justin’s presence behind her followed by his touch as his arms wrapped around her from behind.

“Want some water?” she questioned.

“Yeah, sounds good,” he replied.  He pecked her cheek as he released her and took the offered glass.  He had downed half of his glass as she was taking her first sip.

“Okay, I’m ready to head back to bed,” she stated a few moments later, after quenching her thirst.  Justin raised one eyebrow and grinned widely.

“Someone’s feisty tonight,” he commented as he placed his cup in the sink and wrapped his arms around her waist.  Sophie giggled as she realized their miscommunication.

“I mean that I want to sleep, J.  I’m sooo tired,” she replied, grinning up at him as understanding settled upon him.

“Aw, did I wear you out?” he asked sarcastically, his eyebrows rising suggestively.

“I think that would be the other way around, don’t you?” she asked, smirking at him as she pulled out of his hold.  She heard Justin’s pleased laughter behind her as she moved down the hall in the direction of the bedroom.

Entering her bedroom, she flopped back down onto the bed and was scooting herself up when Justin entered the room.  She turned onto her back and grinned at him as she moved beneath the blankets.  He smiled softly in return and quickly crossed the room to join her.  Sophie took no time in throwing an arm across his waist and snuggling into his side.  She sighed and inhaled the scent of him as she rested her head against his chest.

Justin smiled as he closed his eyes, pulling Sophie closer and enjoying being a human body pillow.  He didn’t know how it happened, but Sophie Parks had managed to throw his world into blissful disarray in a short amount of time.  Leaning down, he placed a soft kiss to the top of her head and internally delighted in the soft hum of satisfaction from Sophie.  Nestling in closer to her, he let his body succumb to sleep.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wallsex tourj