Author's Chapter Notes:
So....I'm starting another story....It's in my mind and I can't work on other stories when this one keeps popping up...so I'm throwing it out there I hope ya'll like it.

“This is SuChin Pak with MTV news, bringing you the best music news on the hour every hour. We have just learned that Justin Timberlake and his three assistants have inked a deal with MTV for a new reality show. The show currently named ‘A day in the life of…me and my assistants’ will begin filming next month and will follow Justin and his assistants as they work and live under one roof. No word yet if Justin’s girlfriend, Jessica Biel, will make an appearance but we were told to expect her to be talked about. This was a surprising move for a normally very private Timberlake and I for one am looking forward to watching it.”

He let out a sigh as he clicked his remote and the TV turned off. He turned his head to the right, taking in the sight of the girl asleep on the couch beside him. Rachel had talked her and him into doing the show. Something about how all his fans would die for a peek into his life. But this girl…all she had to do was ask and he would do anything for her. She was his girlfriend and his best kept secret. Jessica was just a cover up since she didn’t want to be in the public eye with fans and blogs hating on her just because she fell in love with him.

He sighed again as she stirred. Her eyes softly fluttered open and he met those beautiful brown eyes head on. She threw him a smile that made his heart jump as she ran her hands through her brown hair and gave it a shake, her soft curls falling around her shoulders as she stretched. She gave him a soft kick with one of her sock-clad feet and he let out a chuckle as he met her questioning gaze.

“What Ladybug?” He asked as she smiled at him again.

“Why is the TV off JuJuBean?” She asked and he had to chuckle at the stupid nickname she’s called him since she was four.

“Nothing’s on! Plus all they keep talking about is that reality show we’re doing!” He sighed out as he threw her a helpless look, “I’m hungry too!” He rushed out because she kept staring at him like that.

“I can make you something if you want. I mean, I know your “public girlfriend” doesn’t cook for you so you might not know it but you do have food in the refrigerator.” She told him with a small goofy smile and he flipped her off.

“Shut up and make me a grilled cheese sandwich woman!” He ordered and this time it was his turn to get flipped off.

“JuJuBean, help me off the couch.” She whined as she held her hands out to him as he rose from the couch.

He grabbed her hands and pulled her up off the couch, maybe a little too rough as she stumbled and landed in his arms.

“JuJuBean, I love you but you’ve got to stop trying to hug me all the time,” she told him and he chuckled at her softly, “Besides what would Jessica say?” She asked him as she moved out of his embrace and started walking into the kitchen.

“Not a damn thing because you’re my girl,” He told her as he followed her into the kitchen, watching as she rummaged through his refrigerator pulling out butter and slices of cheese.

“How are we going to do this J?” She asked as she walked into his pantry and came out with the bread.

“Do what?” He asked as he threw her a confused glare.

She opened up the bread bag and pulled out two slices of bread before opening up his silverware drawer and getting a butter knife, “Us,” she sighed as she buttered the slices of bread, “Around the cameras I mean…and around the house?” she continued to say as she unwrapped the slices of cheese from their plastic wrappers and sandwiched them between the two slices of bread.

“I don’t know,” He told her as she turned on the little grill top on his stove, “They have to eventually turn off the cameras…right?” He asked as she placed his sandwich on the grill and it started to sizzle causing his stomach to growl.

“Yeah but…” she said as she faced him and sighed, “I sleep in your bed. How can I wake you up in front of the cameras if I sleep with you?” She asked as she turned her attention back to his sandwich and flipped it.

“You mean our bed. You sleep in our bed. You live in our house.” He whispered in her ear as his arms wrapped around her waist.

“Fine. Our bed.” She relented and he could hear the smile in her voice as she said it.

“We’ll figure it out. I’m producing it so we get to say what makes it and what doesn’t. Don’t worry my ladybug…I’ll take care of you.” He told her as he let go of her to grab a plate and she placed his sandwich on it.

“I know you will JuJuBean. I know you will.” She said as she kissed his cheek lightly and sat beside him at the bar as he ate the sandwich she had made for him.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is a must. It is my crack and my reason for living! lol


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj