Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys, I'm back from my run! It was fun. Thanks for sticking with me. For that I decided to update! YAY! Hope ya'll like it and don't want to kill me or Jessica (maybe Jessica) by the end of it.
*Two Months Later*

“This is SuChin Pak with breaking news. We just got word in that Justin Timberlake has been in a severe car crash. He was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Hospital and is currently in critical condition. Teagan Ayala, Justin’s fiancé, was seen entering the hospital. Obviously very distraught she was seen holding onto her cousin Trace Ayala, Justin’s best friend and business partner’s arm. We’ll update you as we get more information.”

“This is E!News with a breaking story. Justin Timberlake has been in a horrific car crash. Timberlake was driving his Jeep Rubicon when his ex-girlfriend, Jessica Biel, crashed into him doing 90 miles per hour. Timberlake has been taken to Cedars-Sinai Hospital and is listed in critical condition. Teagan Ayala, Timberlake’s fiancé, is already at the hospital with her cousin, Trace Ayala. We also have word that Justin’s cousin, Rachel, and his assistant, Cassie, have also arrived. No doubt that our prayers go out to the Timberlake family. This has been Ryan Seacrest for E!News.”

“Justin Timberlake in critical car crash. Timberlake was driving his Jeep when he was hit by Jessica Biel going 90 miles per hour. Timberlake’s Jeep Rubicon flipped and rolled five times. He was listed in critical condition and has since slipped into a coma. Teagan Ayala, Justin’s fiancé, released a statement asking for privacy and prayers during this time. This has been Entertainment Tonight.”

“This is SuChin Pak with MTV news. Justin Timberlake was in a car crash and has slipped into a coma. MTV has decided to stop filming ‘A Day in the Life of…me and my assistants’ to allow the Timberlake-Ayala family their privacy in this difficult time. No word yet if the entire season will be cut short but I’m sure that is the last thing on the Timberlake family’s mind.”

She turned off the TV in his hospital room and took her seat beside his hospital bed. She had been by his side the minute she got the news and she was never leaving. She grabbed his hand and started playing with his fingers as she watched his face. She took in his short brown curls, remembering when he first showed up at her Aunt’s house with platinum hair and she laughed so hard she started crying. Her eyes rested on his long eyelashes and her mind flashed back to all those moments of stolen butterfly kisses they shared. She knew under his eyelids rested those beautiful blue orbs that took her breath away.

She laughed as she took sight of his nose. He hated it but she had always loved it especially when he grew into it. She loved the way he nuzzled her neck with it. Or when he nuzzled her nose when he was being adorably sweet. She started to cry silently as she took in his lush pink lips and she thought about how it was so easy for him to kiss away all her fears. How she wished he could kiss her now and tell her everything would be alright. She wiped away her silent tears as she took in his strong jaw line covered in scruff, he hadn’t had time to shave that morning as he rushed off and she settled for a quick peck and a short “Love you” and now she wished his kiss had been longer and his words of affection muttered over and over until she had to make him leave. She placed her chin on the top of his hand as she continued to watch him, not bothering to turn her head as the door to his room opened.

“Teagan, maybe you should go home. Get some sleep or something to eat.” Johnny suggested and Teagan shook her head no but didn’t turn her attention away from Justin.

“I’m not leaving him.” Was all she said.

“You need to take a break Teagan. Rest a bit.” Johnny said softly as she continued to watch Justin’s sleeping form.

“I’ll take a break when he’s awake.” She muttered as Trace walked into the hospital room.

“Teagan, MTV wants you, Rachel and Cassie to write blogs while Justin is in the hospital. We had to cut filming on the show and the fans want to know what is going on. It’d just be better if it came from ya’ll.” Johnny said as Teagan finally looked at him.

“You asshole!” She spat and Johnny took a step back, “Justin is laying in a fucking hospital bed and you’re coming in here talking about a stupid reality show and writing some fucking blog…all while Justin, my fiancé, is laying in a fucking coma! Un-fucking-believable!” Teagan shouted and Trace stepped between her and Johnny.

“I didn’t mean to upset you further Teagan. I apologize.” Johnny said before he left Justin’s hospital room.

“You shouldn’t have yelled at him. Justin wouldn’t have approved…” Trace said and Teagan cut him off with a scoff.

“Yeah because Justin doesn’t have a temper! What the fuck ever Trace!” She said and he shook his head at her behavior.

“I understand you’re scared Teag. But you don’t need to take it out on the people around you. You should consider the blog thing. It would help you get your feelings out and his fans would get an update from us not some unemotional mouthpiece,” He said as he watched his cousin stare at his best friend, “Just think about it Teag. For me and for J.”

She turned her head and watched her cousin leave Justin’s room before turning her attention back to Justin. She let out a sigh as she watched his chest rise and fall steadily.

“What should I do JuJuBean?” She whispered as she caressed his cheek, “Should I give into MTV and Johnny and do the blog? Or am I completely looking at this wrong and I should do it because of your fans? This would be so much easier if you weren’t in a coma. I know I’m rambling and usually by this point you would shut me up with a kiss or a hand over my mouth…but under these circumstances you can’t and I just can’t stop!” She rushed out before she took a deep breath, “Breathe if you think I should do this for the fans.” She said as she watched his chest rise and fall, “Okay. I’ll do it for the fans.”

She stood up from her seat beside Justin’s bed and stood in the doorway to his room. In the lobby Johnny, Rachel, Trace, and Cassie stood up since she hadn’t left Justin’s side ever since he had been admitted.

“Johnny, I’m sorry for snapping at you. It was uncalled for and unnecessary. I apologize for my rude behavior…I’ve decided to do the blog for his fans. Trace. You were right.” Was all she said before heading back into Justin’s room and taking her seat beside him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She tried to keep her composure as their vehicle approached the hospital her son was currently in. She had hopped on a plane with her husband the minute Teagan had called her. She could only imagine what Teagan was going through so she had called the Ayalas so they could come to LA too. Now they were all headed to the hospital to see Justin. From what Rachel and Trace said he was in pretty bad shape. When Teagan had called she couldn’t stop crying so Lynn couldn’t understand a word she was saying.

Her blue eyes took in the entrance of the hospital. There was an insane amount of fans and photographers outside and she wondered if Teagan had had to face this alone. She was grateful for the security measures in place at the hospital as they were ushered from their SUV straight into the hospital. She held onto the rail in the elevator as they rode up, tossing Paul a small smile when he squeezed her hand. She stepped off the elevator and immediately into Trace and Rachel’s open arms.

“How is she holding up?” She asked as Trace shook his head.

“She won’t leave his side but who can blame her? She agreed to do the blog thing but she nearly bit Johnny’s head off when he first asked.” Trace explained.

“I’ll go talk to her. Maybe I can convince her to rest. Your family is on their way here.” Lynn explained as she headed towards Justin’s hospital room.

“The entire floor has been blocked off. We’ll go downstairs and wait for them.” Trace said before him, Rachel and Cassie got in the elevator.

Lynn turned to Paul as they approached Justin’s private room and she let out a sigh, “Hun, I should go in there by myself first. I have to talk to Teagan and I’d prefer to do it alone.”

Paul nodded, “I’ll wait out here. Just come get me when you’re ready,” he said and Lynn kissed his cheek.

“Thank you honey.” She whispered to him before she walked into Justin’s hospital room.

Lynn closed the door behind her and stood in her spot as she watched Teagan caress her son’s hand. She took in the sight of her only son laying in a hospital bed hooked up to I.V.s and monitors. Her heart broke at the sight of his bruised up body. Teagan hadn’t moved or even acknowledged her presence so she cleared her throat. Still nothing.

“Teagan maybe you should…”

“Leave and get some rest?” Teagan muttered, “I know. Everyone keeps saying that! Why does everyone keep saying that?” She asked, “What if he wakes up and I’m not here? No one thinks about that! How am I supposed to fucking rest when the man that I love is in a fucking coma?” she shouted as she started to cry, “W-Why did she do this Mama Lynn?”

“I don’t know sweetie, I really don’t know,” Lynn muttered as she walked over to Teagan and hugged her tight, “How about you head home, pack some clothes, and I’ll see about getting a cot in here for you?” Lynn suggested and Teagan nodded her head then wiped away her tears.

“Take care of him while I’m gone,” She whispered as she stood up from her seat and Lynn nodded her head, “I love you JuJuBean. I’ll be right back baby,” she whispered as she caressed Justin’s cheek and kissed his lips softly, “I’ll have Trace take me home and I’ll be back as soon as possible.”

She watched as Teagan left Justin’s room and headed out into the hallway and into her parent’s arms. She watched as Teagan broke down and cried as her mom caressed and patted her head. She watched as Trace escorted his cousin to the elevator and held onto her tight as he supported her. Lynn took a seat in the chair Teagan had previously occupied and took hold of her son’s hand.

“You better wake up and marry that girl Justin. She loves you more than you ever realized. She’s lost without you. So wake up baby boy.” Lynn told him as she squeezed his hand.

“How is he?” Teagan’s mom, Erma, asked as she looked at Justin.

“Except for the coma? Really good. No broken ribs or broken limbs, a few minor scratches but lots of bruises. We’re still waiting for all his tests to come back. Teagan’s not doing so well. That’s to be expected though. She’s worried about the man she loves and her future husband.” Lynn said as Erma nodded.

“I just don’t see how someone could do this. It’s just not fair.” Erma said and Lynn agreed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Downstairs outside of the hospital lobby*

“Teagan! Teagan, how is Justin’s condition?” A photographer shouted as they took her picture.

“Teagan, is Justin going to be okay?” Fans asked her as she passed them before she stopped and went back to them.

“He’s going to be fine. The doctors are doing everything possible. Justin’s stubborn, he’ll wake up when he wants too.” She told them before she took off with Trace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later that evening (Back at the hospital)*

Teagan had arrived at the hospital an hour ago and was relieved to see Lynn had made good on her promise and there was a cot in Justin’s room for her. She had been fixing the cot with sheets from home and Justin’s pillow when the doctor came in to check on Justin. She turned to face him when she noticed him checking out her ass. She wanted to throw something at him but instead she just cleared her throat.

“Miss Ayala. I just came in here to check on Justin.” He said.

“You mean Mr. Timberlake. You don’t know him well enough to call him Justin. Besides if he were awake he wouldn’t appreciate you checking out my ass. Aren’t you a little young to be a doctor anyways?” She asked in a bitchy tone and Trace let out a chuckle.

“Excuse my cousin, she’s upset and distraught. I’m sure you’re very capable and great at your job but if I ever catch you checking out my best friend’s fiancé while he’s laying in a coma…I’ll personally kick your ass for him.” Trace warned as the doctor swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded.

“Juan Trace Ayala! Stop threatening the doctor! I’m sorry about them,” Lynn said as she shook her head at Teagan and Trace, “Is there any new developments with Justin’s condition?”

“Y-Yeah…w-we…uh we ran every test we could. Of course you all know there’s no broken bones, no internal bleeding…there’s a minor swelling in his brain as a result of hitting his head on the steering wheel. He should recover from that in a few days. Our best guess is that is what caused him to slip into a coma. All in all this is very good news and we do expect him to wake up soon we just can’t say when. That’s up to his body and it’s healing process. The fact that he is breathing on his own is also a very good sign.” The doctor stated as Teagan glared at him.

“That’s good news. We’re very grateful for all that you and the hospital staff are doing for Justin.” Lynn said as she thanked the young doctor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sat up in the bed next to his unable to sleep without him holding her. She never did good sleeping without him. His light snoring had always lulled her to sleep and she knew she wasn’t going to get any sleep tonight. She let out a deep sigh as she pulled out her laptop and opened it. She stared at the monitor for a good five minutes before she actually turned on the computer. She drummed out a beat as she waited for everything to boot up and she laughed out loud before looking over at Justin.

“J, I’m starting to drum out invisible rhythms. We’ve been together too long baby.” She said as she waited for his reply then realized it wasn’t going to happen.

She logged onto the MTV social forum that they had set up for the show. She had always logged on and left little messages but never a blog and to be honest she didn’t even know how to start it. She looked over at Justin one more time for inspiration before she took a deep breath and started typing.

Date: Feb. 1st, 2009 @ 2:00am
Current Mood: Sad and angry
Currently listening to: Justin’s beeping heart monitor

Hi everyone,
I’m just sitting here in a cot beside Justin’s hospital bed. I have some good news! According to the doctors Justin’s doing very good. He had minor swelling on his brain from the car crash but the doctors expect a full recovery. They said his body just needs time to heal. I want him to wake up but  I know that’s just me being selfish. I keep talking to him hoping he’ll wake up and surprise me with some random fact like, 30 seconds is the perfect dipping time for an Oreo to be dipped in milk so it’s just right. Something he’s no doubt learned by being stuck on a tour bus non-stop.

I shouldn’t be so selfish I should let him sleep as long as he wants. Let’s face it, Justin’s a workaholic…I’m sure ya’ll are very grateful for that but we miss him when he’s so busy. Sometimes I think it might get to the point where I have to schedule time for him to sleep. Crazy, huh?

We’ve stopped filming for the show completely…and to be honest, can I be honest? I didn’t want to do this whole blog thing at first but now I’m kind of glad that I am. Don’t get me wrong, you as his fans deserve an update but he’s not just Justin Timberlake to me. He’s the man that I love, the man I want to marry, the man who I want to have a family with. I’ve only left his side one time since he was brought to the hospital and that was because Lynn was here. Oh, Lynn and Paul arrived earlier as well as my mom and dad and Trace’s parents. Trace, Rachel, and Cassie were here earlier but they went back to Justin’s house.

I really don’t know what else to say so I decided to answer some questions on the forum!


Kelly from CA writes:
You and Justin have been together for two years but how did you meet?

As most of you know Trace Ayala is my cousin and Justin’s best friend. Well my aunt, Trace’s mom, used to watch me and my brothers while my parents worked. When she watched us Trace was required to stay home and spend time with his cousins so Justin would come over and that’s how we met.

Sarah from OK writes:
When did you know that you liked Justin as more than a friend?


I’ve actually always had a crush on Justin. When we were little I always tried to get him to play house with me. I learned real quick that if I pouted and batted my eyelashes he would agree to anything. I would say it became more than a crush when I was sixteen and he was nineteen. He was dating Britney at the time and I couldn’t figure out why I didn’t like her. Then I had my “Ah ha” moment where I was like, you idiot you like Justin! Let’s just say I’m very happy that we’re together now and we’re engaged!

Holly from MT writes:
How did you meet Teel? And did Justin always dislike him?

I met Teel at church. We were in the ninth grade. I was in the church choir and so was he. We were always good friends all through high school but Justin didn’t like him from the get-go. Justin always said Teel was just trying too hard.

Heather from OR writes:
How did you and Teel start dating? Why did ya’ll break up? Was Justin the reason?

Wow! Teel and I started dating when I was 21. His band was playing a few gigs around town. My brother and I went to check him out and I just kind of started hanging out at his practices. I play the violin and I sing so he asked if I would do background vocals and play on a few songs. During one practice he asked me out and that was the beginning. To answer your other questions…well, we broke up because Teel found out that I really loved Justin. He realized that no matter what Justin always came first. He once told me, ‘I’m the guy you mess around with but Justin’s your real boyfriend. If he needs you, you’re there. If he calls you always answer. If you asked you to drop everything for him you would. I know you wouldn’t do that for me.’ That made me feel bad but he was right.


Nikki from TX writes:
What do you think of Justin’s previous girlfriends?

Let’s see:
Britney: I hated her. Mainly because Justin was so in love with her and it made me sick. I still don’t get how or why she cheated on Justin. He’s an amazing boyfriend. When you’re with him he makes you feel like the most important thing in the world. She was just plain stupid. Young and stupid.
Alyssa Milano: I’d call her a girlfriend or a fling. That relationship was funny. I always felt like she was babysitting Justin. That’s all I have to say about that.
Cameron Diaz: I really liked Cameron. I didn’t like the fact that she was dating my man but I just couldn’t help but like her. She has an awesome personality and we’re still good friends. I asked her if she knew how I had felt about Justin and she said no. She had had no clue that I liked him but she knew that he liked me. She told me that it was always hard to see the way he looked at me when he thought no
one was watching. I’m really glad that her and Justin are on good terms as well as her and I.

Well guys, I’m getting tired guys so I’m going to go to bed. As well as I can given the circumstances. Thank you all for your prayers and support. Believe me we appreciate it all and it has definitely touched our hearts. I’ll try to keep ya’ll updated the best I can.

Much Love and Peace,
Teagan


Date: Feb. 1st, 2009 @ 3:00am
Current Mood: Sad and Lonely
Currently Listening to: Duffy’s ‘Stepping Stone’

Hello Everyone,
Well…Teagan’s at the hospital with Justin. Cassie and I are at the guest house trying to get some sleep. Of course it’s three in the morning so as ya’ll can see that ain’t happening. Trace is crashing on the couch in our guest house. Teagan has updated ya’ll pretty good on Justin’s condition. I figured she wouldn’t be sleeping right now. She’s taking this whole thing pretty hard. We all are but her especially. I really don’t know what else to say…I guess…do ya’ll mind if I talk to Justin in my blog? I mean there’s things I need to get out in the open but I don’t feel comfortable talking to his coma-induced self! So here it goes:
Dear Justin,
When are you going to wake up? I love Teagan, she’s my best friend in the whole entire world, but I don’t love Teagan without you! She’s just no fun! It’s all, well partially, your fault! You have her camping out in a damn hospital room so you need to wake up right now Mister! That’s a demand.

Was that rude? I hope not, he just needs to wake up. Stupid Jessica doesn’t know how many people she hurt just by hurting him. I hope they make her do jail time. It’s not like she has a career or anything else for that matter. I just want Justin to wake up so we can all go on with our lives. So Teagan can plan the wedding of her dreams, so Trace can continue his work with William Rast, so Cassie and I can continue being Justin’s assistants and Justin can continue influencing music and selling out arenas and stadiums. I guess all I can say is keep us all in your prayers.

Love,
Rachel.


Date: Feb. 1st, 2009 @ 3:01am
Current Mood: Sad
Currently Listening To: Trace’s snoring

Hey guys,
These past hours have been the most hectic hours ever. When we first got news of Justin’s accident we all rushed to the hospital and it has been a whirlwind since. The paparazzi was especially bad as we left the hospital. It’s ridiculous even during a tragic event such as this they still hound Justin’s family and the people that love and work for him. Poor Teagan, they were all up in her face shouting at her. Her fiancé, the man she loves, is in a damn coma and they’re hounding her for their perfect shot of “Justin’s distraught fiancé”! Can ya’ll believe that? And what about Jessica? She’s yet to be arrested or charged with any thing! She deserves and needs to be locked up for good! She intentionally ran into Justin to hurt him so he couldn’t be with Teagan. She’s mentally unstable and needs to be locked away where she can’t hurt anyone else.

I know Teagan has updated ya’ll as much as she can and hopefully we’ll find out more tomorrow. Right now though I’m going to try and get some sleep. Thanks for all the support and great comments. Keep leaving those questions. They keep Teagan busy and I know she loves the distraction.
Love.
Cassie.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The Next Day*

Date: Feb. 2nd, 2009 @ 10:00am
Current Mood: Weird
Currently Listening To: Vanilla Ice on my Ipod

Hey guys,
It’s Trace here! Yep, even I’m doing a blog. I had a decent night’s sleep on Cassie and Rach’s couch. It actually was pretty comfortable. Don’t tell them that though. They’re being pretty damn nice to me for making me sleep on their couch. Teagan’s doing a whole lot better today than she was yesterday. The doctors are continuing to monitor Justin’s brain waves and everything else they’re doing. So far everything looks promising, so we can only hope and pray for the best. Mama Lynn is here! She stayed at Justin’s house last night so we got some good Southern breakfast cooked for us. I only wish J had been awake for it. We’re at the hospital currently. We brought Teagan some of Mama Lynn’s cooking too. Judging by the look on her face as she was eating some hospital jello, she was very grateful.

Teagan’s been bugging Justin for a T-Mobile Sidekick since she swears Blackberry’s are for old people, hence why J has one! So today Rach and I are going to get her one. We’ve been on the T-Mobile website making Justin Timberlake faceplates for the past three hours. It was actually pretty fun and we got Teagan laughing again. Well guys, I’ve got to go because I have some WR errands to run and I got to pick up Teag’s new phone. We’ll definitely keep ya’ll updated.

Much Love and WR,
Trace
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj