Date: Feb. 15th, 2009 @ 1:00pm
Current mood: Stressed
Currently listening to: Two nurses arguing in the hallway

Hi Guys,
Justin's still in his coma. I know Trace and Rachel have been updating ya'll every single time there's new information but I just wanted to come on here and answer some more questions. Thank you to everyone who left Valentine's Day wishes. They were sweet and made my day yesterday. They made me smile and laugh and I really needed that yesterday.

Trace sent me flowers yesterday and said they were from Justin. My cousin's silly. I've been breaking in my new Sidekick. To the fans that sent me those faceplates...I received them and they're wonderful. I'm planning on taking pics and posting them up here.

Back to Justin though, the swelling has started to go down so that's good news! Also the minor cuts he received during the crash have healed and most of his bruises are starting to fade. I'm waiting for some of the swelling on his face to go down before I give him a shave and cut his hair. Once he looks presentable I'll post some pictures for ya'll because I know ya'll are worried and want to see him. Please be patient with me and I'll get that done as soon as possible.

Now onto those questions:
Michelle from MI writes:
Are you planning your wedding while Justin's in the hospital?

No I'm not. Everything for the wedding has been put on hold.justin, up until this point, has been really involved in the wedding plans because it's both our day. I can't imagine planning our wedding without him.

Sarah from CT writes:
How did Trace react to you and Justin dating?

Trace was really cool about it. I think it's because he knew about my huge crush on Justin before. He always teased me about it. I just know that he's very protective of me like a brother so Justin better be careful! Lol

Sharonda from IN writes:
Are you and Rachel really good friends or is that just for the show?

Rachel and I are really good friends. I actually became friends with Rachel in middle school and I didn't find out she was Justin's cousin until the summer when he was in town. Since that summer she always tried to set me up with Justin. She's my bestie and I love her.

Candice from CA writes:
Are ya'll really going to invite Jessi and Dan to ya'lls wedding?

Of course we are. Justin said front row and that's where they're going to be sitting.

Samantha from FL writes:
How do you deal with living out of four houses?

Um...that's a really good question. The house in Florida is more like a vacation home. Justin usually only uses it when he's working with Tim down there so my wardrobe usually consists of bikinis and short dresses! Lol I usually try to make sure that if I really love a piece of clothing or something that I buy four so that I always have it no matter what house we're at. Justin's kind of got me in that habit. I think the hardest part is travelling with the dogs from house to house but we've got a pretty good system worked out now. I guess the best way to deal with it is to be as organized as possible.

Louis from OH writes:
Is Justin different when he's working on an album or movie?

Wow! Um...yes and no. If he's working or in the studio I usually try not to bother him. Most of the time he goes in there and does his own thing and then he comes home but there are times, usually towards the end of laying down the final tracks, he'll want me in the studio. He's so adorable because sometimes he'll wake me up in the middle of the night just to hear a beat or a note or a new lyric. Lately he's been on this kick of recording the strangest sounds like the creaking of his piano bench, or the clicking of a pen, or the pitter patter of Buckley and Brennan's paws and turn them into a wonderful, soul-moving melody of sounds and rhythms. He's a lot more creative than anyone gives him credit for. He hasn't even touched on everything he is capable of.

Jax from MA writes:
What is going to happen with Jessica Biel?

Well, she is actually here in the floor below us because of the injuries she received. She's going to be charged with attempted vehicular manslaughter or something to that extent. She's going to be arrested and depending on how much her bail is she'll probably serve time in jail before any trail or anything. The police are trying to hold off on charging her in case Justin takes a turn for the worse. But he's doing really well so I think that will be the most serious charge they'll get her with.

I think those are all the questions I can answer right now. If anything changes I'll come on here and update ya'll.

Much love and peace,
Teagan

She put aside her laptop on her cot as she looked over at Justin. It still tore her up inside to see him just laying there. She wanted to hurt Jessica and make her pay for hurting Justin but she couldn't take the law into her own hands. She would let the police do their job but if she saw Jessica face to face she knew someone would have to hold her back. She just didn't understand what would make someone intentionally wreck into another human being.
Just because they were happy and engaged and in love with someone else? To her Jessica needed a reality check.

She let out a sigh as she rose from the cot and made her way to Justin's bedside. She ran her fingers over the back of his hand and up his arm before she caressed his cheek. He really needed a shave and a haircut. He was growing quite a beard since he hadn't had a shave in 15 days. She ran her fingers through his short curls lovingly as Lynn walked into his hospital room.

"The swelling has gone down, the doctor told me. He definitely looks better." Lynn remarked as she sat down in a chair by Justin's bedside.

"I was going to shave his beard off and buzz off his curls. He'd hate me if I continued to let his curls grow out. He'd probably like the beard though." Teagan stated as she looked over at Lynn with a small sad smile.

"He'd definitely love the beard but you're right about the curls. I can help you if you want?" Lynn said as Teagan nodded.

"That'd be great Mama Lynn," She said as she grabbed some clippers and some shaving cream and a razor out of her luggage, "Where should we start?"

"How about the beard? Once we get that out of the way his curls shouldn't be a problem." Lynn said as she rose from her seat and Teagan handed her the can of shaving cream.

She took the can from Teagan and gave it a shake before spraying the foam into her hand. She watched as Teagan slowly and carefully trimmed away his long beard with the clippers before letting Lynn finish up the close shave with the razor. She looked at Teagan who was running her fingers lovingly through her son's curls as she placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Even now with him like this she was still so in love with her man. That made Lynn smile as she went back to shaving off her son's beard.

"I heard Jessica was brought here too. She's on the floor beneath us." Teagan said lowly and Lynn's head snapped up in shock.

Her hand flinched as she looked at Teagan. Her blue eyes searched Teagan's brown ones for some kind of answer. She was going to ask Teagan how she knew what she did when something stopped her.

"Ow!" It was muttered by a low groggy voice and both of their heads snapped to Justin's face.

His hand was making it's way to a spot along his neck where Lynn unknowingly nicked him. Teagan grabbed his hand though and gave it a small squeeze.

"I'll take care of it baby. Your mom didn't mean to nick you." She said as his eyes fluttered open and Teagan smiled and let out a deep breath.

"Little girl. Why am I in a hospital room? And why is my mom giving me a shave?" His groggy voice asked as his blue eyes searched around the hospital room.

"Baby. Do you remember getting into a wreck with Jessica?" She asked carefully as Lynn just continued to stare at her son in shock.

"Yeah. That bitch! I hope she's lying on a hospital bed too!" He spat as Teagan kissed his forehead to calm him down.

"You slipped into a coma. You've been out for 15 days honey." She explained as he looked over at his mom.

She just stood there, unable to move from her spot. Tears started to roll down her cheeks as she watched her son. He was awake! He was okay!

"Momma, are you okay? Because you're just standing there crying." He asked and she nodded before rushing to his bedside and hugging him tight.

It didn't matter that she was getting shaving cream all in her blond curls. All she knew was that her only son was awake and okay. His deep laughter resonated throughout the hospital room and she never wanted to be without that sound again.

"Mama Lynn. You're going to hurt him! Mama Lynn!" Teagan exclaimed with a laugh as Lynn finally let go of Justin.

"Thanks for the hug Momma," Justin said with a chuckle as he motioned to Teagan, "Fifteen days little girl? Come over here and give daddy a kiss."

She bit the inside of her lip before breaking out into a huge smile. She grabbed a wet towel and gently wiped away the remaining shaving cream on his face before leaning in and planting a kiss on his lips. His fingers dove into her hair and pulled her closer to him as he deepened their kiss with his tongue. He smiled against her lips when she clawed at him, trying to get him closer to her.

"I missed you so much JuJuBean. I'm so happy you're awake. Let me go get the doctor though." Teagan said as she caressed his face.

"Teagan. Let my mom go get the doctor. I just want to be alone with you for a few minutes." Justin said as his hand rested on her ass and he gave her a little tap.

"I'll be right back with the doctor. I'm going to call Trace too." Lynn said as she threw them a wink before leaving the hospital room.

"Ladybug. I love you. When that whore rammed her car into my Jeep all I could think about was you. It scared me to death knowing that I might not have gotten to see you ever again baby girl." He confessed and she kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Aww honey. We're together now. I'm never going to leave you," she said as she kissed his lips and pulled away slowly, "Just to warn you honey...your doctor has a crush on me. He kept asking me out everyday since you've been in the hospital."

"Really? Did he not see the big fucking rock I put on your finger?" He asked her as she relished in feeling his mere touch once again.

"Oh he saw it. That didn't stop him from asking though. Trace threatened him a few times. And a nurse named Alyssa has a huge a crush on you. She thinks I haven't noticed but I did. Always trying to come in here and check out my man," Teagan told him with a smile and she giggled when he chuckled, "I love your laughter baby. I've missed it," she whispered as she leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you little girl." He mumbled before his eyes narrowed.

Teagan turned around and rolled her eyes as Justin's doctor walked into the room followed by Alyssa, the nurse. She felt Justin's hand tap her ass and faced him with a smile. His arm reached out and pulled her close to his hospital bed and him as he continued to eye his doctor.
His grip on Teagan tightened as he watched his doctor's eyes flick over his fiance's body. He smiled as his fiance's left hand caressed his cheek and she placed a kiss on his forehead. His blue eyes looked over and met his doctor's green ones. He stared down the doctor and knew he was going to have to pull the "asshole- popstar" card since the doctor was not backing down.

"Mr. Timberlake. I'm Dr. Ashton. Good to see you awake..." He said before looking over at Teagan, "Teagan. You look pretty today," he said and Justin tightened his grip on her once again, "Just like every other day," he heard his doctor mumble under his breath.

"Aren't you a little young to be a doctor?" Justin said rudely and he chuckled when Teagan giggled.

"I said the same thing baby...so...when can I take my man home?" Teagan asked as Justin grabbed her ass.

"In a few days. We want to make sure the swelling continues to go down and his bruises heal. Once we're sure he's okay, you can take him home." Dr. Ashton said as he longingly looked at Teagan.

"So...what I really want to know is when can I start fucking my girl again?" Justin asked his doctor with a cocky smirk.

"Justin!" His momma and his girl yelped at the same time.

"What? It's a legit question!" He defended before chuckling, "Teagan wanted to ask herself but she didn't want to hurt the poor doc's feelings."

Teagan bit her lip to keep from smiling as she smacked his arm softly.

"You can have sexual intercourse whenever. You're healthy enough." Dr. Ashton said and Justin felt Teagan's hand graze his arm.

"Little girl. Climb up here and sit on daddy's dick. You heard the young doc I'm healthy enough." He told her with a cocky grin and chuckled when she bit her lip and let out a small whimper.

"J. We are not fucking in the hospital. When we get home definitely. On the way home maybe but not while you're still healing." Teagan said with a shy smile as her hand grazed up and down his arm.

"We'll see about that tonight little girl." Justin told her with a cocky smirk as he grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it lovingly.

He just chuckled as he watched his girl discreetly press her thighs together as she bit her bottom lip and her eyes roamed over his body. He knew what she wanted and he wanted to give it to her. Fifteen days of not being able to feel his touch must have drove her insane. He made sure to take care of all her needs, sexual or otherwise, every day. That would have been hard to do while he was in a coma.

He gave his girl a small tap on her ass before shifting in his hospital bed causing her to move closer to him.

"Are you okay baby? Do you need something?" Teagan asked him as she ran her fingers through his wild curls.

"I want to get up. Doc, can I get up and walk around?" He asked as his girl continued to calm him in her own little way.

"Sure. You can get up and move around. Alyssa can help you if you need to take a shower." Dr. Ashton told him and Justin shook his head.

"No. Teagan can help me. I only take showers with my girl," Justin explained as he glared at the doctor, "Besides no one but my girl gets to see me naked."

"Okay. We'll leave so you can freshen up. Just press the call button if you need anything." Alyssa told him as her eyes roamed over his body and Teagan glared at her.

"Come on honey. Help me out of this bed so I can take a shower." Justin told Teagan as she focused her attention on him and throw him one of her beautiful smiles.

"Okay JuJuBean. Can ya'll give us some privacy?" Teagan asked as everybody nodded and left the room, leaving her and Justin alone.

She closed his hospital door and headed back over to his hospital bed slowly and very seductively. His clear blue eyes darkened to a deep navy blue as they licked over her petite body. He freed himself from the monitors he was hooked up to and swung his legs to the side of the bed. Teagan rushed to his side to help him up when he waved her off.

"Let me try Ladybug." He mumbled and she took a step back.

His strong hands planted themselves on the mattress of the bed and he took a deep breath before pushing himself off the bed. His feet settled firmly on the ground but his legs wobbled a bit and in an instant Teagan was by his side. She wrapped his arm over her shoulder and supported him as they made their way to the bathroom located in his hospital room. He slowly inched his way to the toilet and took a seat as Teagan prepared the water for his shower.

He just watched her as she removed her t-shirt and started to unbutton her jeans.

"Baby, what are you doing?" He asked with a chuckle as she shimmied out of her jeans.

She placed her hands on her hips as she stood before him in nothing but a bra and some lace boyshorts. He licked his lips as she made her way towards him. Her hands grazed over his shoulders lightly as she undid his hospital gown.

He helped her remove his gown as her fingers dove into his curls and his hands pulled her hips closer to him. His large hands caressed her sides before moving up her back and undoing her bra.

She helped him remove her bra as he placed light kisses along her collarbone. His fingers caressed the skin along the hem of her underwear as his mouth latched onto one of her nipples. He slid off her underwear and chuckled against her skin as she pressed her naked body closer to his and let out a small whimper.

"Baby. I thought we'd take a shower together." She murmured as she tugged on his curls.

"You're so fucking smart and sexy baby girl." He muttered as she pulled him up and led him into the shower.

He licked his lips as she stood under the showerhead and he watched the small rivers of water run down his fiance's tight body. He slowly made his way into the shower and under the water, moaning as he pulled Teagan closer to him. His strong hands caressed her body up and down as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. She rubbed her slippery wet body against him as she grabbed the shampoo bottle behind him and poured some shampoo into her palms as he cupped her breasts and kissed along her neck and shoulders. She shampooed his curls as one of his hands made it's way down her body and in between her legs. She held onto him tight, tugging on his curls as his fingers penetrated her core and she let out a loud moan.

His fingers slipped out of her as she turned them around and softly pushed him under the showerhead. She placed slow sweet kisses along his neck as he rinsed the shampoo out of his hair. He let out a groan and a hiss as her small hands gripped his hard thick dick and started to pump him. He wasted no time pushing her up against the shower and he gave his head a shake, causing her to get splashed by the water dripping from his curls. She let out a squeal before they both laughed as Teagan pulled him to her and they started to kiss. Justin's hands made their way to her ass as he lifted her up and her legs wrapped around his waist. He slid into her, stopping, waiting, until she got used to him again and he got used to her. His head fell to her shoulder as he pulled out slowly then surged back in.

His breathy pants fluttered across her soft skin as she held onto him. He rolled his hips just the way she liked as he stroked her spot and her head fell back against the tiled wall of the shower. He let out a groan as she squeezed her walls around him and he couldn't stop his thumb from rubbing her clit. He wanted to get her off, needed to get her off. It had been too long for the both of them and all they needed was each other right now.

He smirked against her neck as he worked his hips and she frantically clutched onto him. He could feel her walls squeezing him tighter and tighter as her body started to tremble and his name left her lips in soft breathy pants. Her moans became louder and louder as her hips desperately moved against his and his movements sent her over the edge and he released himself into her as he gritted his teeth and groaned out her name.

He waited until both their heartbeats had calmed down before he pulled out of her. She held onto him though, placing soft sweet kisses all over his face as her arms held onto him.

"I'm so in love with you baby." She whispered as she cupped his face in her hands and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you too little girl. Now that I'm awake I think we should plan this wedding as soon as possible." He said as he helped her out of the shower and turned off the water.

"Anything you want daddy. Anything you want." She told him as they kissed.
Chapter End Notes:
Hey guys! I know it's been awhile. Thank you for sticking with me. I typed this up on my phone because my computer crapped out so I hope ya'll enjoyed it and please leave me some feedback! Changed the chapter number because I forgot to last night


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj