"Everyone! We have exciting news to report! Justin Timberlake and Teagan Ayala are now married! The couple celebrated their nuptials privately at Justin's mom, Lynn Harless', Tennessee estate. They reportedly had an outside wedding in her garden with close family and friends. The couple released a statement confirming the marriage this morning. Guests were not told when the wedding would start or where it was before hand to keep photographers away from the ceremony. As of right now no photos have shown up of the ceremony so I would say keeping the wedding very private was successful. Congratulations to the newlyweds! This has been Guiliana Ransic for E!News."

"This is SuChin Pak with MTV News, where we have music news on the hour every hour. Teagan Ayala is now officially Mrs. Justin Timberlake. The couple got married at Justin's mom's Tennessee estate in her gorgeous backyard garden. Jessi and Dan from The Aftershow were invited and will be the only ones giving fans the rundown of the very private nuptials. That special will run on Sunday night and it's titled "A Day in life of....me and my wedding." It will include special footage of Teagan and Justin as they get ready for their "I Dos" and footage of their wedding and reception. I, for one, will definitely be tuning in for that show on Sunday. Have a great day."

"Well Justin Timberlake fans....he's officially off the market! Justin married his girlfriend of 2 and a half years, Teagan Ayala, yesterday in Tennessee. The couple released a statement confirming their wedding early this morning while on their way to their honeymoon in Jamaica. MTV will be running a special on Sunday night of the wedding since MTV's VJs, Jessi and Dan, were invited and granted special access to the wedding. Congratulations to the newlyweds and we wish them a happy marriage. This has been Access Hollywood."

Justin sighed as he turned off the TV on the private jet. They had just barely gotten married and it was already all over the news. How could someone care so much about him that they wanted to know every detail about his wedding? Sure, he could understand his family and friends wanting to know but a complete stranger? He just couldn't comprehend that! He wasn't that important.

He looked over at Teagan as she slept, her head laying in the crook of his neck as his right arm held her close to him. He smiled as she instinctively snuggled up closer to him, her beautiful wedding ring catching the sun through the jet's window. She was his wife now! He kissed the top of her head softly as the butler on the jet made his way to them.

"Sir, the captain would like to inform you that we are landing now." He said as Justin nodded and thanked him before waking Teagan up.

"Ladybug, we're landing," he whispered as she stirred and met his gaze.

She smiled up at him before kissing his chest lightly. She laced her fingers through his before kissing his shoulder. He was her husband! She was Mrs. Justin Timberlake! He wore a wedding band on his left ring finger, proclaiming to the world that he was taken, that he was hers. She looked out the jet's window as it descended. She let out an excited squeal as she saw the Greek island of Santorini in the distance.

"So....I thought instead of going to Jamaica we'd go to a place you've always wanted to go." He told her as she kissed his cheek and clapped her hands excitedly.

"Can we go sailing JuJuBean?" she asked and he laughed as her eyes sparkled back at him, a wide grin pulling on her face.

"Of course baby. We'll do anything you want to do. Then we'll make some babies." He told her with a smirk and a wink as she laughed.

"Oh JuJuBean, there'll be lots of making some babies!" She told him with a giggle as he growled and nuzzled her neck, causing her to squeal.

****************************************************

Teagan pulled her sunglasses down over her eyes as she stepped off the jet, letting the cool sea breeze whip her long brown hair behind her. The sun hit her face as she breathed in the sea salt infused air. She had always wanted to visit Santorini and see the place that was once "Atlantis", which was Santorini's claim to fame, whether it was true or not, she didn't care. She was going to explore every part of this island with her husband right by her side. Her husband! She did an internal squeal as she descended the steps from the jet and made her way to the black Tahoe waiting for them.

Justin descended the steps, pulling his sunglasses over his eyes to shield his eyes from the bright Greek sun, they also allowed him enough coverage to check out his wife's retreating figure. His eyes lick up and down her body, discreetly behind his dark shades, taking in the way her white sundress fluttered in the soft wind surrounding them. The cool sea air flicking across his face lightly causing his eyes to close momentarily, he was in this magical place with his wife. A place she had always wanted to visit, a place she had always wanted to honeymoon at, a place she had always wanted to share with her husband, with him. He was officially living his dream, being married to someone he loved so much and who loved him as much in return.

He adjusted his black William Rast t-shirt as he made his way down the steps, a little skip in his step as he approached the black Tahoe, opening the door for his wife. He smiled wide as the sun shined down on his platinum wedding band and it gleamed in the sunlight. Her hand lightly grazed his chest as she gave him a pat before climbing in. He climbed in behind her, getting comfortable in his seat beside her as he laced their hands together. She kicked his shoe with her small white ballet flats, just grinning when he looked up at her.

"We're really here J." She whispered, almost afraid she'd wake up if she spoke any louder.

"Finally. I've been promising to bring you here. It's about time, huh little girl?" He said as he threw his arm over her shoulder and pulled her to his side, enjoying her closeness.

She wrapped her arms around his waist and nudged her head against his chest until she found the perfect spot and rested against him. His hand crossed his body to rest on her knee, as she crossed her legs inward, facing his body with her own, getting tangled up in him until you couldn't tell them apart. He rested his chin on top of her head, taking in her scent and her presence.

He pulled away from her as the Tahoe came to a stop and he opened the door. He climbed out, outstretching his hand to Teagan as he helped her out of the Tahoe. She laced her arm through his as he held her hand, letting go only to help her onto the boat that would take them to the island of Santorini. He pulled her to the bow of the boat, holding onto her waist protectively as they leaned against the railing, looking out at the serene ocean that was laid out in front of them.

Teagan could see the signature white buildings of Santorini in the distance, her excitement building as the boat roared to life. She held onto her husband as the boat pulled away from the dock, smiling as he placed a kiss on the top of her head. Justin smiled down at his wife as she pointed out a flock of sea gulls just hanging out on some rocks, occasionally waving to various fishermen as they pulled in their daily loads from the sea.

He felt her tap his chest excitedly before pointing out a pod of dolphins that were following their boat. In fishing tales that meant good luck and he wasn't about to turn away any good luck. He leaned down and kissed her cheek before grabbing her hand that held her wedding ring and planted a soft kiss on the backside of it. His lips caressing the soft skin before planting another kiss on her hand. He faced her, lacing their hands together before wrapping her arms around his waist, pressing their bodies together before leaning down and nuzzling her nose with his, leaning further in until his lips touched hers softly. He pressed and pressed gently until she tilted Her head allowing him to apply more pressure and deepen the kiss. Soft lips pressed against pink stained ones, tongues swirled with one another until air supply was absolutely needed and they pulled away panting until that desperately needed air filled their lungs.

She smiled as their boat approached the island's dock, holding onto the rail tightly as it slipped into place and let down the anchor. She let Justin take her hand and lead her off the boat since she had no clue where they were going. She laced their fingers together as they got off the boat and he walked her through the port. He felt her tugging on his hand and she tried to pull him along with her further.

"I'm glad I wore my ballet flats and not heels." She told him as he looked at her confused before following her gaze.

Ahead of them at the end of the port was a staircase of steps leading up the wall of the volcano that is Santorini. Too many steps for his old bones to climb.

"I'm on my honeymoon! No way am I climbing 50,000 steps." He told her as he stood fast and folded his arms across his chest.

"Stop being a baby. It's only 300 steps!" She told him as she walked toward him and grabbed his hands, pressing her body up against his.

"Oh yeah? And how do you know that Ladybug?" He asked as he threw her a cocky smirk.

"Because you're taking me to Oia. And anyone who's anyone knows that the beach of Armenis borders the port of Ammoudi that has a staircase of 300 steps that leads to the village of Oia." She told him with a roll of her eyes and he chuckled at her cuteness.

"Oh yeah Ladybug? Anyone who's anyone, huh?" He asked as she flashed him a huge smile.

"Yep. At least that's what this brochure says." She told he as she waved a Santorini travel brochure in front of his face.

"Smartass." He muttered and pretended to pout but he couldn't keep a straight face as she started laughing.

"You love my smart ass!" She said as she stood on her tiptoes and gave him a kiss, "so we have two choices, we can either ride a donkey up or walk up the stairs."

"I'll walk if you want too. The luggage is being taken to our suite by the hotel so we can explore first if you would like." He said as he hugged her.

"Let's walk. I want to explore before we lock ourselves up in our hotel suite for the night." She told him as she winked at him.

He laughed at what she was insinuating before grabbing her hand and pulling her to the steps. They walked up the steps one by one, squeezing by old couples and other tourists, pressing themselves against the volcano wall when donkeys carrying luggage and things to sell in the marketplace passed them. Words in Greek assaulted their ears, foreign spices and smells assaulted their nostrils, their hands gripping hard rock as they took in their surroundings, dark blue ocean mixing with light blue sky with a sliver of black sand in between, the air coating them with a light coat of sea salt invisible to the naked eye but when they licked their lips they could taste it. This is what they had come here for and they were enjoying every minute of it with each other.

She laughed as a old lady about sixty passed Justin and tried to discreetly grab his tush, giggling when he made a tsk tsk sound and flashed the old lady his wedding band. She flashed him hers in return and Justin busted out laughing before taking a hold of Teagan's hand again and returned to climbing the stairs. They rushed up the stairs as they neared the top.

Teagan stopped her breath catching in her throat at the panoramic view in front of her. White pumice stone houses and shops built into niches of rock that made up the island. Blue doors to homes and shops matching the blue domes of the local churches. A big tan pumice clock tower rose from the many white buildings but it still felt like it belonged there and when it chimed the hour she felt it reach to her very soul. She took in the sight of small white pumice stone archways covering stone paved streets. Sun-bathed verandas jutting out, hanging calmly from the cliffs of the volcano, holding luscious green potted plants, private hot tubs and pools.

"This is so beautiful JuJuBean." She whispered as she looked up taking in the whole view of the quiet Oia village.

"Turn around Ladybug." He whispered as she turned around and gasped.

"The brochure said Oia is known for it's sunset views but it did not mention this view." She whispered as she took in the view of the sea.

She could see the volcanos, Palia and Nea Kameni, in the distance and the small island of Thirasia. Maybe they could take a boat to Thirasia and go deep sea diving. Or maybe they could just relax on it's red sand beach. She felt his arm wrap around her waist and she leaned into his touch before following him up the stone streets farther into Oia.

She laced their fingers together and leaned against his arm as they walked through the local marketplace. Touching trinkets from the sea, tasting soft creamy Greek yogurt mixed with honey and fresh fruit, smelling the scent of fresh fish just brought in from the sea, seeing beautiful silver and gold jewelry glisten in the bright sunlight, and hearing orders shouted in Greek, ladies bargaining prices over various items, old men watching tourists, and that includes them, as they enjoy smoking their cigars in the marketplace.

They bought a couple of gifts, a necklace for Lynn, some cigars for Paul, some postcards to send back to family and friends, pieces of "Atlantis" for Rachel and Cassie, a painting from a local artist for Trace. Teagan picked a beach hat, doubting if she would ever really wear it but loving it just the same. Justin left her side, letting her look at jewelry as he bought her a set of bags made out of sailboat sails, weathered and colored from years at sea, nautical designs and sailboat numbers decorating the fronts and backs, small enough to be a beach bag tote, medium enough to carry a laptop, large enough to pack clothes in for an overnight trip. He hid the bags from her as best he could, saying the huge shopping bag was for something for his mother, she accepted his response though she still remained skeptical.

They slowly made their way to the Ikies Apartments. They could see over the village of Oia and the Caldera from where they stood. Justin led her to a small blue door surrounded by huge white pumice walls, fishing the key out of his pocket, opening the door that led to their secluded and private veranda, that opened up to a view overlooking the sea. They saw the veranda that held their private hot tub tiled in dark lava stone with a deck around it and an exterior futon to relax on if they wanted too. So high up they were, they were able to see almost all of Santorini from their private terrace.

He opened the door to their private suite which was more of a house than a suite. He had chosen the honeymoon suite for them, labeled The Winemaker's House, because of it's seclusion from the rest of the Ikies property. Also it had it's own private pathway and if the paparazzi ever found out where they were that would end up being a god-send. He held the door open for his wife, ushering her into what would be their home for the next three weeks. He took in the white walls and the low sofas that were etched out of the white pumice stone walls, covered in soft navy blue and espresso brown pillows. He made his way through the first door, peering only briefly into the kitchen, they really wouldn't be using that anyways. He followed Teagan as she made her way through the house, finding the bedroom with no problem, laying on top of the huge king-sized bed, covered in fresh white cotton linens. He walked into the bedroom and joined her on the bed, enjoying the view of the dome ceiling as candlelight flickered across the ceiling. The bedroom area itself was built into it's own little cave with three candlelight lanterns in three little alcoves behind the bed, giving the room a soft romantic glow. She snuggled up to him As he wrapped his arms around her.

"Everything's so......" He said as he trailed off and looked down into her eyes.

"What? Beautiful? Breathtaking? Enthralling? Enchanting? What?" She asked as he shook his head no.

".....white...." he whispered as she laughed and lightly smacked his chest with her hand.

"It is pretty white here. So what do you have planned for us JuJuBean?" She asked as she kissed his chest.

"Nothing much really. Just three weeks on this beautiful island, locked up in this bedroom with you." He said as his hands skimmed up and down her bare arms.

"Shouldn't we like....I don't know....go to the beach and explore the island more before locking ourselves up in this room?" She asked him and he chuckled at her, "Really J? People are going to ask what we did on our honeymoon and all we'll have to tell them is what the inside of our room looked like."

He laughed at her dramatics before pulling her closer to him and kissing the top of her head. He lifted himself until he was on top of her.

"But it was such a beautiful, white, inside of a room I have ever seen Ladybug." He whispered before capturing her lips in a kiss, suppressing her laughter in an instant.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my crack! Part two should be up later.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj