She snuggled up in his arms as they laid on the white futon that was out on their private veranda, watching the sun as it began to set. They had spent most of the day in bed, screaming, moaning, and groaning for one another, consummating their marriage. She almost felt bad, they had traveled all this way, to one of the most beautiful, magical islands in the world only to spend half a day in bed but when she thought about what they had done in that bed, the way they made ech other feel in that bed, the way they loved each other in that bed made it worth it.

He looked down at his wife, taking in the tight thin teal v-neck 3/4 sleeve sweater that hugged her frame just right and her tight white boyshorts that hugged her ass. He ran his hand down her arm, along her hip, down to her thigh before moving back up and grabbing her ass. They were finally alone, no cellphones, no emails, no tweets, no cameras....just them. He even took it upon himself to disconnect the phone in their suite so absolutely no one would bother them. This was their time.

They watched as the sun began to fall, drinking their complimentary cocktails, him a jack and coke, her a long island ice tea, the soft orange and yellow rays of the sun dancing across their faces. Yellow and orange and purple colors dancing around them in the sky fading to bright red as the sun sinks lower and lower until it disappears behind the ocean. Taking with it the hotness of the day and leaving behind the coolness of the night, bright stars shining in the Grecian sky. Grecian villagers turning on their porch lights and lanterns, creating the perfect backdrop for a perfect night.

"Did you want to head into town? We could go to a bar or something." Justin suggested as Teagan pressed her body closer to him, holding onto his old Memphis Tigers t-shirt and playing with the band on his grey sweatpants.

"I'm kind of good just staying here with you like this tonight.....unless you want to go." She said as she rested her chin on his chest and met his gaze.

He brushed her hair out of her face, his fingers twirling her long locks around them, just taking in her beauty. He really didn't want to go anywhere, he just wanted to lay there with her. The soft sound of ocean waves crashing on the shore met his ears as he caressed her cheek. She turned in his arms until she was laying on her stomach on his chest, peering into his eyes. Her legs crossed behind her as his hands rested on her ass, making sure he held her attention.

"I want to stay here with you..." he whispered as she kissed his cheek then along his jawline, "making some babies," he mumbled as she giggled against him.

She rose from the futon and his embrace, making sure she held his gaze over her shoulder, loving the way he was looking at her ass. She swayed slowly showing off her tan skin and long slim legs before opening the double doors that led into their suite. She crooked her finger at him, beckoning him to join her, before turning around and making her way into their bedroom. He watched her from the futon, licking his lips, trying to keep his cool as she moved around their bedroom, getting ready to go to "bed".

He rose from the futon very quietly, making his way into the suite and shutting the double doors behind him. He leaned against the doorframe of their bedroom, watching his wife as she removed her teal sweater and started to pull off her boyshorts. The soft candlelight in the room bouncing off her naked body, causing a stirring in him. He removed his t-shirt tossing it to the floor without a care, watching silently as Teagan tried to make sense of the tangled sheets on their bed, a testament to their love fests from earlier. He walked over to her, hugging her from behind as he placed light kisses along her shoulders. She leaned back against him, feeling his arousal pressing into her ass.

She turned in his arms facing him as he took in the sight of her naked body. She didn't say a word as she hooked her fingers in the band of his sweatpants, smiling up at him coyly before pulling them down with a swift pull. He reached behind her grabbing the tangled sheets, ripping them off the bed and throwing them onto the floor. He picked her up as she laughed at him and threw her onto the bed, wasting no time in joining her on it. This was the life for him.

****************************************************

*the next day*

He peered over his sunglasses as Teagan made her way over to him. He had taken the time to charter a yacht to take them to Thirasia, loving how Teagan had attacked him this morning when he surprised her. He was laying on the net hanging over the ocean that the yacht had for people to sun bathe on. They had been exploring and deep sea diving all day at Thirasia and now he was trying to dry out his swim trucks by catching some sun on the way back to Santorini.

He watched as his wife climbed delicately across the net before making her way over to him and laying beside him. Her tiny teal bikini not leaving much to the imagination, but she was wearing it for him and him alone. When they had gone diving she had worn a one-piece that he still had wanted to rip off her but the staff had been respectful and kept their eyes from staring at her too hard. Now though he could see them, stealing glances when they thought he wasn't looking.

She snuggled up to his side, running her hand up and down his bare chest as she rested her head in the crook of his neck. Her long brown hair wet from her shower that she just came from, already starting to curl in big loose curls, brushing against his skin softly causing goosebumps in it's wake. He pulled her closer to him as she raised her head, staring up into his eyes.

"Your eyes match the ocean baby," she told him as he kissed her forehead, "I hope our kids have your eyes."

"They'll definitely have curly hair because of my tight curls and your loose ones." He said as she scooted up until they were face to face.

"Does it feel weird to you to be talking about our future children?" she asked as she caressed his cheek with the back of her hand.

"Not really. I've always thought about our future. I've always seen us married with ten children and growing old together." He said as she giggled at him.

"Yeah? Me too!" She told him with a laugh, "it never would have felt like this with Teel. You know? This just feels....right....and it never would have felt right with him," she confessed before pressing her soft lips against his.

"That's because you were always mine." He told her as his hands cupped her neck and brought her closer to him.

Their lips meshed together as he pulled her body on top of his, his stirring arousal starting to press against her thigh. She let out a moan, running her hands up and down his bare sides, pressing her body further into him. His large hands caressed her ass before moving up her body, running his hands up and down the exposed bare skin of her back. His fingers playing with her bikini strings before skimming his fingertips along her sides, making their way to her chest where he began to palm her breasts.

He let out a sharp hiss as her hand traveled down his chest into his swim trunks, her soft hand wrapping itself around his hard member, stroking him slowly before running her fingertips along the underside of his dick. She massaged his balls as she kissed along his neck, nipping at his pulse point before sucking on his Adam's apple. He bucked his hips as her hand started to stroke him again, his hands fondling her breasts as she moaned against his neck, his heavy panting making her wet with desire.

"Let's finish this inside little girl," he moaned and she relented by removing her hand from him and his swim trunks.

He helped her off the net and back onto the deck, taking her hand and motioning to the Captain to go around the island. He just waved to the deck hands before pulling Teagan into the bedroom area of the yacht, making sure to lock the door behind them. He pulled her to him, his hands making quick work at untying the flimsy strings that kept her bikini together. She sighed as the strings were released and her breasts were freed, the thin material falling carelessly to the floor.

"I love you little girl." He whispered as he gently untied her bikini bottoms, pulling the fabric away from her body with a slow smirk pulling across his face as his eyes took in her beautiful form.

"I love you too daddy." She said as her fingers hooked into the waistband of his swim trunks, removing them with one quick tug, giggling as he nuzzled her neck and stepped out of the pool that was his swim trunks.

She squealed as he all of a sudden picked her up and placed her on the bed softly. His strong hands turning her over onto her stomach before he climbed on top of her, supporting his weight with his arms. He lined his body up with hers, kissing along the back of her neck as she spread her legs for him, opening herself up for him. Her hands gripped onto the headboard in front of her as he slid in, filling her up and holding, his hands skimming up her arms until his hands covered her own. He pulled out slowly, pulling a groan from her throat, before pushing back in.

Her tight walls squeezing around him, forcing a growl out of him as he pushed back in, stroking her spot in an instant.

"J-Justin," she moaned as he kept pressing and pressing, filling her up and up as she buried her face into the pillow, trying to stifle her moans.

"God T-Teagan." He growled as his hips worked against her steadily, pushing in and out, stroking her insides, smacking against her body as his hands worked up and down her arms as she held onto the headboard.

Her walls clutched and clutched at him, squeezing and sucking until he couldn't take anymore, until he hit her spot over and over. Her body arching back into him as he sunk into her deeper causing both of them to scream their releases, scream each other's name. Her orgasm washing over her as her body squirmed and trembled beneath him. He spilled his seed into her over and over until he had nothing else to give.

Their soft pants filled the now quiet room as he pulled out of her pussy and rolled off of her until he was laying on his back. She stayed on her stomach, finally letting go of the headboard, folding her arms underneath her body as she turned her head and faced him.

He smiled at her, holding his left hand out to her as she placed her left hand in his, lacing their fingers together as he pulled her hand to his chest.

"I've always been yours JuJuBean." She told him with a smile before pressing her lips against his in a sweet kiss.



Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place! I have about one or two more chapters depending on the lengh and then this story is done! Thanks for still reading and reviewing!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj