Author's Chapter Notes:
So sorry this update took so long but life got in the way. Hope someone's still reading this lol.

“Hello everyone! Welcome to MTV’s special showing of ‘A Day in the Life of….me and my wedding.’ Jessi and I were fortunate enough to be invited to Justin and Teagan Timberlake’s wedding. We also got to film it for MTV viewers.” Dan said as he stood in the studio space in front of a huge stage.


“We also got special interviews from Justin and Teagan on their big day as well as from their family members. They will also be joining us throughout the special, right here in the studio. So without further a due here is the first clip.” Jessi said as the clip appeared on the screen.


*Special Footage (the morning of the wedding)*


Teagan and Lynn’s figure take up the screen as the cameras follow them outside and into Lynn’s flower garden. Teagan’s long brown hair is up in rollers as her and Lynn walk through the garden. 


“So the runner will go down this aisle and then they’ll flank it with the chairs on each side. Or do you want it set up differently?” Lynn asked as she turned to Teagan.


“No. I think the center aisle will be just fine. Once they get everything decorated it’ll be beautiful.” Teagan said as she clasped her hands together.


“Okay. I’ll let the decorator know. You should go inside and get ready. Have you heard from Justin?” Lynn asked as Teagan laughed.


“Yeah. He shot a hole in one! Of course he has to go golfing before he gets married!” Teagan said with a roll of her eyes as Lynn laughed.


“Oh, so that’s why Paul was rushing off this morning! I swear, boys and their toys.” Lynn said as they shared a laugh.


*Meanwhile at the Golf Course*


“Dude. We should go. I have to get ready for my wedding.” Justin said with a smile as he slapped Trace on the back.


“You still got time to change your mind.” Trace told him before Justin laughed.


“Hell naw! That’s my girl and in a few hours she’ll be my wife. I’m fucking excited for that.” He said as Joe, Teagan’s dad, chuckled.


“That’s a damn good answer.” Joe said as he squeezed his future son-in-law’s shoulder and gave him a pat on the back.


“Thanks dad.” Justin said with a huge smile as him and Joe shared a laugh.
He walked back to his golf cart, climbing in to sit next to his future father-in-law as Paul and Trace got into the other golf cart. 


*Teagan’s interview with Jessi*

“How are you?,” Teagan asked with a huge smile as she enveloped Jessi in a tight hug, “Thank you for coming!”


“Thank you for inviting me. You look lovely.” Jessi said as Teagan blushed.


Her long brown hair was curled in soft big curls and swept to the side causing her long tresses to spill over her shoulder. Her hair was held in place by a jade green brooch shaped like lilies of the valley and sprinkled with mother of pearl accents. The brooch matched the lilies of the valley embroidering on her champagne wedding dress. 


“Did you want to do this interview on the couch?” Jessi asked as she pointed to the small couch in the corner of the guest room they were using as Teagan’s dressing room.


Teagan let out a soft laugh, “Oh honey, I can’t sit in this dress,” Teagan said as she crossed her hands over her stomach and took a deep breath, “We’re goin’ have to do this standin’ up. Mama Lynn would kill me if I got this dress wrinkled.”


“Okay. Well let’s start with the dress. Who designed it?” Jessi asked as Rachel handed Teagan a glass of water with lemon in it. 


The camera panned to Teagan and slowly moved up and down revealing the small details in her wedding dress. It moved from the top of the champagne jacquard taffeta gown, starting at the modified sweetheart neckline then moved down showing the lilies of the valley pattern that covered the top of the dress, the elegant green leaves of the flowers woven into the fabric. It slowed to show off the green ribbon that rest just above the dropped waist, which descended to a full pleated skirt. It was a beautiful dress and very natured inspired. A perfect wedding dress for getting married in a garden.


“Thanks Rach,” Teagan said as she took a sip before facing Jessi, “Carolina Herrera designed it for me.”


“That hair brooch is beautiful. Who designed that?” Jessi asked as Teagan smiled before looking over at Sadie.


“Actually, this is Sadie’s, Justin’s grandmother, hair brooch. It’s my something borrowed.”


“Wow! So how did that come about?” Jessi asked as the camera panned to Sadie and Lynn.


“Well, when Justin proposed I searched everywhere for the perfect dress and I couldn’t find one that I loved. Then when we went to Tennessee my mom, Mama Lynn, and Gammie were all pulling out their vintage jewelry so I could pick pieces that I wanted to wear on my wedding day. I fell in love with Gammie’s hair brooch and I took it to Carolina Herrera and said “design me a dress around this” and she did. So now I’m wearing this beautiful dress,” Teagan said with a huge smile.


“You look beautiful and so happy but are you the least bit nervous?” Jessi asked as Teagan let out a laugh.


“Thank you. I’m not nervous about marrying Justin. I just don’t want to be a blubbering mess. I’ll probably start cryin’ or something…I really really don’t want to mess up my makeup!” Teagan said as the bridesmaids, who were in the room with her, started laughing.


“Do you have any idea what Justin’s doing right now?” Jessi asked.


She raised her eyebrow when Teagan scoffed, “I wouldn’t be surprised if he was still out on the golf course drinkin’ with my Daddy, Paul and Trace! That’s probably exactly what he’s doin’.” Teagan said as Rachel snorted.


“If he comes in reekin’ of alcohol I’m sickin’ his Mama on him!” Rachel said.


Jessi laughed, “I’ve never heard you girls sound so southern before.”


“Oh sweet peach. That’s ‘cause they’re home now. They’re in their roots. They’ve done gone city girls in LA but they never forget their Tennessee roots,” Sadie said as she hugged Teagan, “My my sweet pea, don’t you look absolutely beautiful.”

“Thank you Gammie.” Teagan said as Sadie kissed her cheek.


“Justin’s goin’ have a heart attack when he sees her walkin’ down that aisle towards him. She’s goin’ take his breath away, I can guarantee that.” Lynn said as she hugged Teagan.


“Aw, thanks Mama Lynn.”


“Have you seen Justin at all today?” Jessi asked and Teagan shook her head.


“I haven’t seen Justin since the rehearsal dinner last night. It was weird sleeping without him last night.” She confessed as everyone around her laughed.


“Did you guys write your own vowels?” Jessi asked and Teagan nodded.


“We did. I’m sure Justin’s will be well written and make me cry but I gave it my best shot!” Teagan said with a giggle as Jessi laughed.


“You seem really happy!” Jessi said as Teagan beamed.


“I’m finally marrying the love of my life. I’m extremely happy!” 


*Justin’s interview with Dan*


“Hey man!” Justin said with a wide grin as he slapped Dan on the back a little too roughly, “Glad ya’ll could show up!”


“Thanks for inviting us. Did you want to do the interview here?” Dan asked as he looked around the guest room that was serving as Justin’s dressing room.


“Yeah. I have to finish getting ready.” Justin said as he motioned to himself.


He was in his black suit pants and his white button down shirt with black overalls. Dan could see his bare feet sticking out from the bottom of pants. He was obviously taking his time to get ready for his wedding.


“Are you nervous?” Dan asked as Justin let out a soft chuckle.


“Nope.” Justin responded quickly as Dan laughed.


“Not even a little bit?”


“Honestly…I was ready to marry Teagan the day she became my girlfriend. For me, this is long overdue.” Justin confessed.


Dan raised his eyebrow as Trace handed Justin a glass of whiskey, “So, have you seen her yet?”


“No. Last time I saw her was last night at the rehearsal dinner. I couldn’t hardly sleep without her by my side.” Justin said as Trace scoffed which caused Justin to hit his arm.


“Fucker’s whipped.” Trace muttered as he rubbed the sore spot on his arm.


“So what did you do this morning?” Dan asked as he chuckled at the two friends.


“We went to the strip club, got J drunk as hell and laid for the last time!” Trace said as Justin threw him a glare.


“Hell naw! That didn’t happen,” Justin said to the camera before turning his attention to Dan, “I just went golfing with my dad, Trace, and Teagan’s dad, Joe. It was a pretty good morning.”


“Yet, you’re drinking a glass of whiskey?”


“I’m from Tennessee and I’m getting married! I got to celebrate,” Justin said as him and Trace raised their glasses of whiskey, “Remind me to brush my teeth before I go out,” he told Trace and Trace nodded.

“What do you think Teagan is doing right now?” Dan asked as Joe rose from his seat and knocked back his glass of whiskey.


“Right now? She’s probably getting ready with Rachel, my Mama, her Mama, and her bridesmaids. I bet she’s beautiful! I can hardly wait to see her walk down that aisle towards me.” Justin said with a huge smile.


“Alright. I’ll see ya in a few minutes Son. I know I’ve said this before but take care of my baby girl.” Joe said as him and Justin hugged before he left the room.

“Wow! This is serious now. I gotta finish getting ready.” Justin said as he put down his glass of whiskey and clapped his hands together.


“I’m going to go to my seat. Congratulations!” Dan said as Trace showed him out.


“Trace. Can you do me a favor?” Justin asked as he searched through his belongings.


“Sure man. What?”


“Can you take this jewelry box to Teagan?” He asked as he pulled out a necklace box and handed it to Trace.


“Yeah man. Get ready and I’ll take this to her,” Trace said as he left the room and headed to Teagan’s room.


*Knock, Knock*


“Who is it?” Rachel asked as Trace knocked on the door.


“Trace.” 


He chuckled as Rachel stuck her head out, “Justin isn’t with you, is he?”


“Nope. Just delivering something for Teagan, from Justin.” Trace explained.


Rachel opened the door and let him into the dressing room, “Teagan, Trace is here with something for you.”


“Really? What did you bring me cuz?” Teagan asked as she walked into his line of view.


“Wow! You look beautiful cuz!” Trace exclaimed as she blushed, “This is from your future husband,” he stated as he handed her the long rectangular jewelry box.


“Oh my goodness! He is too good to me!” Teagan exclaimed as she opened up the jewelry box revealing a beautiful silver heart-shaped locket.


Trace helped her put on the locket as Lynn, Sadie and Irma gushed over how pretty it was.


“Tell him thank you and that I love him, will you?” Teagan asked as she fingered the locket.


“I sure will. I have to go get ready since we’re fixing to start lining up. Congratulations cuz.” He said as he hugged her.


“Thanks. And quit trying to make my man call off the wedding!” She said with a laugh as she smacked him on the shoulder.


“I didn’t!” He exclaimed as he rubbed his shoulder.


“Yes, you did! J told me!” She said as she rested her hands on her hips and glared at him.


“You saw him before the wedding!”


“No. He texted me,” she said as she tried to glare at him but ended up laughing, “You are so busted.”


Trace chuckled as he hugged is cousin again, “It was all in good fun cuz. He’s crazy about you.”


“You know I only love you because you’re family!” She confessed as he hugged her tighter and lifted her off the floor.


“Juanito Trace Ayala, you put your cousin down right now! You’re going to ruin her dress.” Irma, Teagan’s mom, shouted as she swatted at Trace.


“I’m sorry Tia! I’m sorry!” He shouted as he placed Teagan back down and tried to hide from his aunt, “I’m getting out of here before I get beat up some more.”


*Back to the special*


“Trace is so cute! I love him!” Jessi said as her and Dan came back on camera.


“Good thing too because him and Rachel will be joining us after our commercial break! So stay tuned!” Dan said as the show went to commercial.

*After commercial*


“Trace Ayala and Rachel Yarbrough are here with us, chillin’ on the white couch. Thanks for joining us guys.” Jessi said as her and Dan sat on another white couch facing Trace and Rachel.


“Thanks for having us here.” Trace said as he nervously rubbed his hands on his jeans before throwing Jessi a smile.


“So Trace, here’s the one question fans of the show have been dying to know…how do you really feel about Justin marrying your cousin?” Dan asked as Trace laughed.
“Honestly…it doesn’t bother me. Maybe if Justin was an asshole or something but he really loves Teagan. He always puts her first. I like Teel but Justin is better suited for my cousin.” Trace said as Rachel smiled.


“So, why were you trying to get Justin to run on his wedding day?” Jessi asked as the audience laughed and Trace grinned.


“Isn’t that what the best man’s supposed to do?” He asked as Rachel and the audience laughed at him, “Nah, I know J wouldn’t bolt. He was ready to marry Teagan. I don’t think anything could have stopped him.”


“So Rachel, how has life been at the Timberlake household now that they’re married?” Dan asked as Rachel shrugged her shoulders.


“It really hasn’t changed. They have lived together the whole time they’ve been dating so things seem the same. They’re just really lovey-dovey and Justin can’t stop calling Teagan Mrs. Timberlake.” Rachel said as the audience laughed.


“How were you during the wedding? We didn’t get to talk much.” Jessi said as Rachel smiled and giggled.


“I know! It was crazy! I was so busy helping Teagan and making sure everything was running smoothly with her. I didn’t realize so much went on before the actual wedding,” Rachel explained as Jessi nodded, “Teag and I joked about sneaking off just to take a nap but we figured Justin would freak if his bride went missing.” Rachel confessed as everyone laughed at her response.


“Do you like the married version of Teagan?” Dan asked and Rachel smiled.


“Yeah but her and J are attached at the hip now and she keeps showing off her damn wedding band. I swear I’ve caught her posing her hand so she can show off the ring! She’s crazy!” Rachel said as the audience laughed again.


“Well let’s bring her and Justin out!” Dan said as the audience clapped and cheered.


“Everyone please welcome Justin and Teagan Timberlake!” Jessi said as Justin and Teagan walked out holding hands.


Rachel and Trace scooted over on the couch to make room for them as they got onto the stage. Teagan let go of Justin’s hand to pose, jutting out her hip so that it faced the camera and put her left hand on her hip to show off her ring. She struck another pose before rushing up to the camera and putting her ring right up to it before approaching the stage and hugging Jessi and Dan.


“Now that is showing off my ring Rach!” She said with both hands on her hop as she shot Rachel a glare before laughing.


The audience laughed at her as Justin grabbed her hand and led her to the couch. They both sat down, extremely close to one another and holding hands. Teagan smiled brightly as Justin kissed her cheek.


He really hated doing interviews when all he wanted to do was be with his wife. He knew this was part of the show and after this was done he could go home with his wife. 


“How are ya’ll doin’?” Jessi asked in the best southern accent she could muster as they laughed at her attempt.


“Just fine. How are you Darlin’?” Justin asked in the thickest accent he could muster.


“Wow! That was weird!” Dan said as everyone laughed, “So…moving on…how’s married life?”


Justin beamed before kissing Teagan’s temple, “Wonderful. I just want to keep Teagan all to myself.”


The audience “aw-ed” and cheered at his statement.


“How was the honeymoon?” Dan asked as Justin grinned.


“It was great!” Teagan responded before Justin could say anything.


“You went to Santorini, Greece. How was that?” Jessi asked as Justin gave her a sly grin.


“All I can say is that our hotel room was white.” Justin said with a chuckle as Teagan blushed and the audience “oh-ed”.


“So you didn’t leave the hotel room?” Dan asked to clarify.


“We did too! J!” Teagan said as she smacked his knee.


“What baby girl? I warned you that was going to be my response,” he defended, “She loves me. Don’t let her fool you,” he said as Teagan leaned over and kissed him softly.
“To answer

your question Jessi, Santorini was beautiful. The sunsets were amazing. If you’re into diving it’s a great place to go and explore.” Teagan answered.


“I bet the rides on a yacht are fun too… at least judging by this picture,” Jessi said as they turned to the screen behind them and there was Justin laying on the yacht with his hands on Teagan’s breasts while she had her hand down his swim trunks.


“Oh my goodness! I heard this picture was making the rounds in the media but I hadn’t seen it.” Teagan said as she blushed and bit her bottom lip.


“It was our honeymoon! We didn’t even know there were photographers there. They’re getting sneaky.” Justin defended as the picture was taken off the screen.


“Has there been any pictures that have crossed the line since you guys have been married?” Dan asked as Justin turned his head up in thought.


“Not really. That one has been the worst. They hound Teagan more now, always asking if she’s pregnant or when is she going to get pregnant. It’s ridiculous and it pisses me off because I just want to protect my wife.” Justin said as Teagan kissed his cheek.


“So tell us the truth…were you scared of Joe on your wedding day? He scared me!” Dan said as Justin and Teagan laughed with him.


“No I wasn’t actually. I was terrified when I asked for Teagan’s hand in marriage though. He drilled me for about an hour before finally giving me permission to ask for her hand. It was a terrifying experience but she’s my wife now so it was all worth it.” He confessed with a smile as Teagan squeezed his hand. 


“We got an exclusive interview with Joe and Irma so let’s play that clip now.” Jessi said as everyone turned to watch the screen.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj