Author's Chapter Notes:
the end.

*Joe and Irma Ayala’s interview*


“Are you ready to give your daughter away?” Jessi asked as she held the microphone in front of Joe and Irma.


“I’m not ready but I know she’s in good hands. Justin loves her very much and he would never hurt her because if he does he knows I’ll hunt him down with my shotgun.” Joe stated before Irma chuckled then slapped his arm.


“Don’t mind my husband. Justin is a wonderful man and we know he’ll take care of our daughter. We just want her to be in love and happy and she is with Justin. We’re proud that he’s officially becoming part of our family.” Irma stated as she threw the camera a smile.


“Do you see them having any children in the near future?” Jessi asked.


“Hopefully they have children soon but I don’t want to rush them. I know that it will happen when it’s meant to happen. No matter how hard us mothers try to push it.” Irma said with a laugh.


“I think they’ll take time to really become a married couple and have that time to themselves before having children. They’ll probably wait until Justin’s career settles down and hopefully move back to Tennessee when they’re ready to start a family.” Joe stated as Irma rolled her eyes at him and patted his chest.


“This one is always hopeful that Teagan will move back to Tennessee. He just hated it when she took off to LA to work for Justin.” Irma said as Jessi giggled.


“Do you have any advise for the couple?” Jessi asked.


“My only advice is to always remember that you love each other. When things get bad always remember why you fell in love and chose to spend the rest of your lives together.” Irma said as she started to tear up.


“I guess my only advice would be to Justin. Always remember that your wife is always right even when she’s not. It’ll make life so much easier.” Joe said with a grin and wink.


*Back to the show*


“How’d you feel about hearing that Joe would hunt you down with a shotgun if you ever hurt his daughter?” Dan asked Justin as Justin laughed a hearty laugh.


“Well I feel like Teagan and I are never ever ever ever getting divorced! Or fighting for that matter!” He said as him, Teagan, Rachel and Trace laughed.

“Has your mom or Justin’s mom tried to push for grandchildren yet?” Jessi asked as Teagan giggled and nodded her head.


“Oh like everyday! My mom is so passive aggressive about it, she’ll just slip it into the conversation. While Justin’s mom is just…” Teagan said before trailing off.


“Aggressive,” Justin stated firmly as everyone laughed, “She wants little mini-mes of Teagan and I running around right now!”


“So Trace would be an uncle?” Jessi asked as Trace laughed.


“Actually Trace and I would both be second cousins to their children.” Rachel explained as Teagan laughed.


“They would technically be second cousins but we all know our children would call them Aunt Rachel and Uncle Trace.” Teagan said as Justin nodded in agreement.


“We’re going to head to commercial. When we come back though we’ll show you guys exclusive footage of Justin and Teagan’s wedding! So stay tuned.” Dan said as the show went to commercial.


*Show from fan’s POV*


She let out a deep sigh as she looked at her friends sitting on the couch beside her. She was happy that her favorite musician found someone that he loved enough to settle down with but she was a little sad too. She had been following him since she was 14 years old and she was 25 now. Exactly Teagan’s age! She would admit that she was disappointed that Justin was married now because she had wished that they would meet and he would fall in love with her.


She wasn’t crazy or delusional, it was just a wish. She knew that it would probably never happen but it had been a hope of hers. She hadn’t liked his previous girlfriends and Teagan seemed to be a perfect match for her idol but she still was a little bit jealous. She wanted to watch their wedding special and be happy for them but she had mixed emotions. 


“Teagan’s dress is so beautiful. She is so lucky! She married Justin Timberlake!” Her friend stated as she nodded but bit her lip.


“She’s a lucky bitch! I wish that was me! Now if we ever do meet him we won’t be able to hook up with him!” Her other friend stated as they all laughed.


“I know! You know Teagan’s going to be following him on tour to keep his ass in line! I know I would be!” Her other friend stated which made them laugh even harder.


“Are you kidding me? Justin’s going to beg her to come on tour with him so she doesn’t go back to that Teel guy! Who, by the way, is fucking hot as hell. He’s like the poor girl’s version of Justin but still oh so delicious!” Her other friend stated and she nodded her head in agreement.


“I know! I’d take Teagan’s sloppy seconds any day!” She stated as her friends laughed, “I wonder if he’ll show up at the wedding?”


“Justin probably made sure that he didn’t. He probably would have said he objected or something.” Her friend responded as they all nodded.


“Shhh…it’s coming back on.” Her friend stated as they turned up the volume on the TV.


She watched in awe as people started to file in and take their seats. Her friends and her pointed out all the celebrities that they recognized and gasped as Teel showed up to the wedding, taking a seat with some girl on his arm. 


Her bright eyes took in the flower arrangements of jade roses and lilies of the valley that lined the aisle Teagan would be walking down. Beautiful yellow daffodils lined the other walkways through Lynn’s garden tying in perfectly with Teagan’s colors of jade green and pale yellow.


She breathed in deep as Justin appeared and took his place beside the preacher, handsome as ever in his black tuxedo. She laughed as Trace awkwardly stood beside him, whispering in his ear, making him laugh all the while waving at various people. She pointed out Lance, Chris, JC and Joey to her friends as they played their own version of “Where’s N’SYNC?” She saw Teagan’s brother Josh take his place next to Trace as he played with the cuffs of his sleeves as he shifted back and forth.


She watched closely as the music started and Paul walked both Lynn and Irma to their seats. She noticed how Lynn appeared to be crying already. 


“I love those bridesmaid dresses.” Her friend remarked as Cassie came down the aisle in her pale yellow lace Badgley Mischka bridesmaid dress.


Cassie’s long blond hair was curled in loose curls and flowed around her shoulders as she held a small bouquet of lilies of the valley and yellow daffodils. She walked slowly down the aisle towards Justin and the rest of the guys with a huge smile on her face before she took her place. Rachel was the next one to walk down the aisle in her pale yellow silk Badgley Mischka bridesmaid dress. Her short brown hair was down and she held on tight to her bouquet of flowers as she made her way down the aisle. She took her place beside Cassie as the French doors leading out to the garden opened to reveal the flower girl and ring bearer.


She watched as the cute little flower girl walked down the aisle in her jade green dress with her long brown hair flowing down with soft curls as she sprinkled yellow daffodil petals down the aisle. Behind her came a boy who appeared to be her brother, who waved at everyone he passed. The audience laughed as they waved back at him and he took his place in front of Trace beside Justin who gave him a small high five. His sister took her place beside Rachel just as the wedding march started.


Everyone in attendance stood up as the French doors leading to the house opened to reveal Teagan with her dad. Her Spanish lace veil framed her face beautifully as she locked arms with her dad and let him lead her to the alter. She held on delicately to her bouquet of jade green roses as she made her way down the aisle and towards Justin. Everyone could tell her and Justin only had eyes for each other. 
Teagan and Joe stopped in front of the alter and she swore she saw Justin take a deep breath before winking at Teagan, causing her to giggle.


“They are so made for each other.” She whispered as her friends all agreed with her.

“Who gives this bride away?” The preacher asked as Joe stepped up.

“Her mother and I do.” Joe stated roughly as Justin reached out his hand to Teagan and Joe placed her hand in his, letting him take his little girl away from him.


They all “aw-ed” as he patted Justin’s back before kissing Teagan’s cheek and making his way to sit by his wife.


Justin helped Teagan climb the stairs to the alter, locking her arm with his as they took their place in front of the preacher and turned to face each other. Teagan handed Rachel her bouquet before taking a hold of both of Justin’s hands and tossing him a smile. 


“Hey beautiful.” He whispered to her but his voice was amplified by the mic he had on for the show. 

They watched as Teagan and Justin linked their fingers together and laughed together as they continued to stare at each other.


“We have all come together to witness Teagan Rachelle Ayala marry Justin Randall Timberlake today. I’ve known both Teagan and Justin since they were little kids and often joked with them about how they would end up getting married someday. That day has finally come and I couldn’t be happier to walk them through this stage in their lives. Never have I’ve seen a more solid couple than Justin and Teagan.


They prove to us that love can truly exist amongst outstanding circumstances. For they truly do love one another in the purest sense of the word. I remember talking to Justin right about the time he was planning to propose to Teagan. I asked him a simple question, “What do you love about Teagan?”


He answered in the most sincere way any man in love can answer. He said, “I love her because of who she makes me be. She makes me be a better man. When she’s away I’m lost without her.” That is what love truly is and that is what we are celebrating today.


We are celebrating two people who love each other so much they are choosing to spend the rest of their lives together. Who love each other so much to leave their families and join together as one and start their own.”


They “aw-ed” as Teagan reached up and caressed Justin’s cheek before taking a hold of his hand again.


“Justin and Teagan have wrote their own vowels and they would like to share them now.” The preacher said as Teagan took a deep breath.


“Baby, I love you so much. We’ve been through a lot these past two years and I know I wouldn’t want to go through any of that with anyone but you. When we were little I always thought that we’d be best friends forever and as we got older I knew that I always wanted more than that. It was always you for me and it will always be you for me,” Teagan said as she turned to the audience and looked at Teel, “Sorry Teeler,” she stated as everyone including Justin and Teel laughed, “Never have I ever wanted to be anyone else’s wife more than I want to be yours. I’m just so happy that we finally got to be together and have this time together. I’m just so happy that you chose me,” Teagan said as she started to cry and she took a deep breath as Justin wiped away her tears with the pads of his thumbs, “I’m just so happy that I get to have your last name and spend the rest of my life with you by my side as my husband. I love you JuJuBean.”


“Ladybug, I’m so happy to be in this moment here with you. Everyone knows how afraid of commitment I’ve been in the past but that’s because I couldn’t have you. In all honesty I only became friends with Trace to spend more time with you,” Justin said as everyone laughed as Trace pouted, “You’ve always been my ladybug and I can’t wait to spend my life with you. I can’t wait to start a family with you. You’re the very reason I get up in the morning. You’re the reason I am who I am as a man. I breathe for you, I live for you, and I sing for you. Every love song that I’ve ever written has been for you and even those weren’t enough and will never be enough to express how much I love you. When I was in the hospital you stayed by my side with such devotion and you took care of me once I woke up too. You’ve shown me what true love is and how to sacrifice yourself for the one you love. For that I will be truly grateful. I just want to thank you for choosing to be with me and agreeing to take my last name. Once we’re pronounced man and wife I’ll be the happiest man in the world. I love you Ladybug forever and always.” Justin said as he continued to wipe away Teagan’s tears.


“Teagan Rachelle Ayala, repeat after me,” the preacher stated as Teagan took Justin’s wedding band from Rachel and held his left hand softly, “Justin Randall Timberlake, with this ring I thee wed, pledging to you all my love and faithfulness forevermore.”


“Justin Randall Timberlake, with this ring I thee wed, pledging to you all my love and faithfulness forevermore.” Teagan repeated as she slipped Justin’s wedding band onto his left ring finger.


“Justin Randall Timberlake, repeat after me,” the preacher stated as Trace handed Justin Teagan’s wedding band, “Teagan Rachelle Ayala, with this ring I thee wed pledging to you all my love and faithfulness forevermore.”


“Teagan Rachelle Ayala, with this ring I thee wed, pledging to you all my love and faithfulness forevermore.” Justin repeated as he slipped Teagan’s wedding band onto her left ring finger.


“I now pronounce you Man and Wife. You may now kiss the bride.” The preacher said as Justin moved forward and cupped Teagan’s face in his hands.


He nuzzled her nose with his before leaning down slowly, “I love you Ladybug,” he whispered before he captured her lips with his.


Her fingers made their way into his short curls as she pulled him closer to her and deepened their kiss. They both let out soft moans as they pulled away from each other as the audience erupted with applause and cheers.

They turned and faced the audience with blushes on their faces before laughing with one another.


“Ladies and Gentlemen. I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Justin Timberlake!” The preacher announced as the instrumental band played and they made their way down the aisle.


Teagan grabbed her bouquet back from Rachel as they made their way down the aisle waving and saying hi to everyone that came out to see them get married. 

“They look so happy. Especially Teagan, she’s like glowing.” Her friend stated as she nodded.


“I love how the sun’s setting behind them as they’re coming down the aisle. It makes everything glow.” She remarked as her friends agreed with her.


“God, that wedding was beautiful. I wanna marry him! I love Teagan but she took my man!” Her other friend said as they all started laughing.


“I hope they do an interview with Lynn and Paul.” Her other friend stated as Jessi and Dan came back on the screen.


“We just watched the beautiful wedding of Justin and Teagan Timberlake.” Jessi stated.

“But don’t leave us just yet. When we come back we have exclusive photos of the reception and an interview with Paul and Lynn Harless.” Dan said.

*Back to the show*


“Lynn and Paul have joined us on the stage. How are you?” Jessi asked as they waved at the camera.


“We’re doing good. We’re glad to be here.” Lynn responded as Justin bumped her shoulder with his.


“So Lynn, I know I saw you crying during the wedding but word is Paul shed a couple of tears too. Is that true Paul?” Dan asked as Paul chuckled.


“It is true. I didn’t cry during the wedding but I had a talk with Justin before the wedding and that’s when I kind of broke down. As a father it was a really proud moment to see him fall in love and put that person before himself. So when him and Teagan were going to get married it just hit me and I got choked up.” Paul explained as the audience “aw-ed” at his response.


“Teagan, your mom didn’t cry during the wedding so was it strange to see Lynn crying?” Jessi asked as Teagan shook her head.


“No. Lynn’s like my second mom so I expected it. I even cried when I tried so hard not too. My mom didn’t any during the wedding itself but she did while we were taking pictures.” Teagan explained as everyone laughed.

“It was so funny. She was trying to wipe away her tears long enough to take pictures but she just couldn’t stop.” Justin said as everyone laughed along with him.


“Okay, so we’re going to play a little game. You all know this game. We’re going to put up a picture and you all get to draw on it Perez Hilton style.” Jessi explained as she handed Teagan and Justin a drawing pen, Trace and Rachel one, and Lynn and Paul one.


“Okay. Here’s the first picture from the reception.” Dan said as a picture of a drunk looking Rachel tried to lick Teagan’s cheek.


“Oh, I got this headline!” Justin said as he took his pen and wrote, “I love you Teagan!” in a little bubble beside Rachel before writing the headline down, “Rachel and Teagan’s secret love affair revealed!” he stated as everyone laughed.


“Here’s the second picture!” Jessi said as a picture of Teagan and Justin grinding on the dance floor filled up the screen.


“I got this!” Trace said as he wrote on the picture, “Baby Timberlake in the making!”


The audience erupted in laughter as Teagan blushed profusely.


“Okay. Here’s the last picture we have.” Dan said as a picture of Lynn, Justin and Teagan took up the screen.


Justin was holding Teagan’s hand and walking away from Lynn with her as Lynn held onto his other arm.

“I have to do this one.” Paul stated with a chuckle before drawing a bubble by Lynn on the picture that said, “Don’t take my baby from me!”


The whole audience erupted in laughter as Lynn shook her head and threw Paul a glare.


“Okay! That’s going to do it for us but we have extra footage of the reception at mtv.com.adayinthelife/wedding as well as the beautiful wedding pictures and pictures from the reception too!” Jessi said before turning to Justin and Teagan, “Congratulations! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!”


“Be sure to take a look at all the special footage and enter to win the very first copy of ‘A Day In The Life Of…me and my assistants’ on DVD! It will be signed by Justin, Teagan, Rachel, Cassie and Trace! Unfortunately Cassie couldn’t join us tonight since she’s sick so we send her Get Well wishes and hope she feels better soon.” Dan said as he waved goodbye to the camera.


“That does it for us. Have a great night!” Jessi stated as the show came to an end.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teagan let out a sigh as she rested her head against her husband’s shoulder and closed her eyes.


“Are you falling asleep Teag?” She heard Rachel ask as she nodded.


“That was exhausting but I do love Jessi and Dan,” Teagan responded as she opened her eyes and smiled at her best friend in the limo.


MTV had picked them all up in a huge limo, which she thought was absolutely ridiculous but she understood it was because of the wedding special. She couldn’t even believe so many people were interested in her wedding but she understood it was because she had married Justin.


“You ready to head home Labybug?” She heard Justin ask as she turned to him and kissed his lips softly.


“I am but if everyone wants to stop and get a bite to eat I’m happy with that too.” She said as Rachel elbowed Trace, who’s stomach growled loudly.


“Let’s stop for something to eat and then we’ll head home beautiful.” Justin stated before kissing her lips and wrapping his arm around her shoulder.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


She looked around the crowded table at the nearly empty Jack in the Box, taking everything in silently. Justin was busy laughing at some story Trace was telling while Rachel was lost in a conversation with Paul and Lynn. She smiled as Justin grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze.


“You okay, baby?” He asked as she nodded at him before leaning forward and kissing his lips softly.


“Yeah, I’m fine…just thinking.” She responded as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to his side.


“Thinking about what Ladybug?” He asked as he kissed her temple.


“About how lucky I am. I love you JuJuBean.” She responded as he grabbed her chin and forced her to face him.


“No, I’m the lucky one little girl. I love you Ladybug.” He told her before capturing her lips in a kiss.


She pulled always from him slowly before smiling widely. This was her life. They were finally married and everyone knew that she was Justin’s wife and he was her husband. There was no more hiding, no more pretending to be with someone else. They could finally be together and start a family together. It had been a rough road for them but she was glad they were here now. When she first started dating Justin she honestly didn’t believe they would get to this point.


She was happy that they did though because she knew she would have never been this happy with Teel.


Justin watched Teagan closely as she sipped on her coke, her small smile making him smile as well. He had hoped and prayed for the day that she would be his and the world would know it too. That day had finally came and he couldn’t be happier, even if he tried. They were finally going to be able to start a family together! He never thought she’d love him enough to go through all that she did but time and time again she proved to him just how much she loved him. He was happy knowing that she would always be there beside him, where she always belonged.











Completed
Schnessa is the author of 20 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 14 members. Members who liked A day in the life of.... also liked 608 other stories.
This story is part of the series, What I'd Give . The previous story in the series is Keep You.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj