Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the lovely reviews! Here's another update.

Justin’s Voiceover: “Everyone always pretends to know me or my life but they never understand how hectic and stressful it can be. They think that because I hire friends and family that I like to goof off but to be honest they’re the only people I trust with the intimate details of my life. Now that’s about to change because for the first time ever I’m letting ya’ll see everything…and I mean everything.”

He stepped away from the microphone, unscrewing the cap off the water bottle in his hand before he took a sip. The cool liquid flowed down his throat cooling the ache in his windpipes. He had been recording the same lines over and over and quite frankly his throat was getting sore. Honestly he needed to give more props to those reality stars that narrated their shows because they made it look easy. If he had one more person tell him that he needed to smile with his tone, he was going to kill them. He heard the beep from his Blackberry and pulled it out of his pocket, scrolling down until he found his new text message.

‘I need you oh baby oh baby…Rachel is forcing me to watch 10 Things I hate About You, can you tell? Come save me oh Romeo.’

He chuckled to himself as he read his girlfriend’s text message before he hit reply.

‘I can’t save you. I’m stuck in narrating hell. What are we having for dinner?’

He stuck his Blackberry back in his pocket when she didn’t respond back quickly and the people surrounding him decided they needed one more take. He repeated the lines over again and he bit his lip to keep from groaning when they said they needed another take where he didn’t sound so forced. His Blackberry beeped again and he pulled it out of his pocket again.

‘Sorry Rach was whining about popcorn so I had to go make some. Right now my dinner is consisting of buttered popcorn, chips and cheese dip and some peanut M&Ms…I don’t know what you’re going to eat :P I’m sorry you’re stuck in narrating hell. If you hurry up and nail it I’ll let you nail me :) ’

He repeated his lines again as he read her text message and even he had to admit that take just sounded boring. He needed to focus and pay attention so he could get home to his girl. He was just about to slip his Blackberry back in his pocket when it beeped again. He looked down at the screen and rolled his eyes at the name.

‘Can you do dinner tonight? My publicist thinks we need more exposure~ Jess’

“Justin, take a break. We need you focused for this.” One of MTV’s people told him and he just nodded his head.

He read Jessica’s text message and he let out a sigh. He didn’t want to go out anywhere tonight, he just wanted to chill at home with his girl, watching movies, eating buttered popcorn, chips and cheese dip and peanut M&Ms. But with Jessica, saying no was never that easy. Chances were that she already had her publicist call the paps and if that was the case he could kiss his night in goodbye.

‘I have dinner plans with Teagan. I can’t cancel on her again.’

He waited for her response and felt like throwing his phone across the room when he got it. One night, he was only asking for one fucking night!

‘My publicist already called the paps. I’m sorry I didn’t know about your plans with Teagan.’

He checked his anger long enough to respond back to her that he would call her when he was done. Then he had to do what he hated the most, tell his girlfriend that he wouldn’t be home until late because he had to have dinner with Jessica. Teagan would understand, she was great like that, she might be a little disappointed but she wouldn’t hold it against him. Unlike some of the other girlfriends he’s had before.

‘Hey babe, I have to go to dinner with Jessica :( Not my choice…so when I get done here I’m headed to some restaurant. I’m sorry Ladybug.’

He sighed in frustration as he added the last part. His phone beeped loudly, startling him and he almost dropped it.

‘Don’t worry about it JuJuBean…I’ll still be here when you’re done albeit watching some other stupid movie with Rach but…I’ll still be here. I love you JuJuBean.’

She always understood, even when she didn’t have too. She never wanted him to feel guilty even when he did. That just made him want to go home even worse than before.

‘I love you too Ladybug. I’m going to stuff my face fast so I can get home to you. Save me some popcorn and a movie.’

He texted back his response and slipped his phone back in his pocket ready to knock out the lines so he could go to dinner and just get back to Teagan. After a couple more takes he knocked out the introduction to his new show. He pulled out his phone to call Jessica when he noticed a text message from Teagan.

‘Rach decided she wants food food so…how about us meeting up with you and Jess?’

He noticed a missed text message from Rachel that came before Teagan’s. He chuckled when he read Rachel’s text message.

‘Hey shithead, I’m starving! I want food food…so can Teagan and I crash your “date”? I think you should pay for starving me in this big ass house!

He called Jessica to let her know that he was going to be picking up Rachel and Teagan then meeting her at the restaurant. As he got in his Jeep he decided to text Teagan to let her know it was okay for her and Rach to tag along.

‘Hey babe, I’m coming to pick you and Rach up. And let Rach know we’ll be getting her food food and I will be paying. I love you and I’ll see you in a bit.’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Rach, get your ass ready Justin’s coming to pick us up!” Teagan shouted as she got her boyfriend’s text message and got off the couch to get ready.

“Are you serious? Awesome…I was starving!” Rachel said as she came rushing into the living room from the kitchen and crashed into one of the camera men.

Teagan laughed as Rachel fell on the wood floor before rushing to her side to help her up. She tried to stop laughing as Rachel stood up and dusted herself off.

“You okay there Rach?” Teagan asked as Rachel flipped her off, “Tell me ya’ll got that on camera?” Teagan said as the other camera men nodded at her and she laughed, “Awesome.”

“Whatever, I’m telling Justin!” Rachel said as she pushed Teagan before laughing herself.

“Oh my God, you did not just say I’m telling Justin, did you? We both know he’ll side with me! He loves me more! I got to go get ready.” Teagan said as she rushed up the stairs careful to avoid the cameras and camera crew.

“Hold up! I’m going to steal some clothes from your closet.” Rachel shouted before she followed Teagan up the stairs.

They both stopped running as they got to the top of the staircase causing some of the camera crew to bump into them both. Teagan looked at Rachel because she didn’t know what to say. Her closet was in Justin’s room and the camera crew knew that was Justin’s room. How would she explain that?

“Guys, we’re going to be getting ready and changing…can ya’ll stop filming until we’re done?” Rachel asked and Teagan thanked her lucky stars when they nodded and put down their cameras.

“Thanks Rach,” Teagan whispered as Rachel gave her a tight squeeze as the camera crew headed back down the stairs and they headed into Justin’s room.

“No problem BFF…now let’s go get ready for your man.” Rachel told her as they walked into the closet Teagan and him shared.

They rummaged through her side of the closet, throwing around tops, jeans, and shoes. Teagan knew she was going to hear about it when Justin got home but right now she didn’t care. The new assistant was coming tomorrow maybe she could clean up Teagan’s mess as her initiation. Teagan decided to keep the William Rast jeans she had on and just threw on one of the “Flag” t-shirts that Justin loved so much he bought her and him matching pairs. She added a teal scarf and a black coat.

Teagan helped Rachel pick out an outfit then rushed down the stairs when she heard the front door opening. Her man was home and she wanted to be near him even if she couldn’t kiss him because of the cameras. Her smile grew as she descended the stairs, she had seen him this morning, they had fucked in the shower before he left the house but she had missed him all day. He looked so handsome, he needed a haircut and a shave but he always looked so damn good to her. He held out his arms to her and she had no problem walking into them, her arms encircling his waist as she discreetly nuzzled his neck with her nose, taking in a scent she could only describe as pure him.

“Mmm…I missed you,” He whispered in her ear as his hands delved into her soft brown curls and pulled her closer, “all day long Ladybug.”

“I missed you too,” She whispered back as she stepped out of his embrace and looked towards the cameras who were filming, “Rachel bumped into one of the camera crew today. She busted her ass in the living room,” she told him and he started to laugh.

He knew she was changing the subject because of the cameras. He knew she wanted nothing more than to just stay in his arms and kiss him senseless because he wanted to do the same but they couldn’t. They couldn’t because the cameras were filming and he was publicly dating Jessica.

“Speaking of…where is Rach?” Justin asked as he looked around for his cousin.

“I guess upstairs,” Teagan said as she shrugged her shoulders, “in my room,” she said and he knew she meant their room.

“I’m going to freshen up a bit. Why don’t ya’ll stop filming for the day. Jess isn’t part of the show so it’s pointless for ya’ll to stay here filming nothing…and Teag, why don’t you check on Rach?” He suggested as she nodded and headed back up the stairs to their room.

“Justin, can I talk to you for a second?” Jerry, one of the camera guys said and Justin nodded his head as him and Jerry made their way to the kitchen.

“What did you want to talk about Jerry?” Justin asked as he went to the refrigerator and pulled out a beer and offered one to Jerry.

“Listen man…we’re going to be filming ya’ll for a long time so if there is something we should know not to film you need to tell us…something that deals with Teagan,” Jerry said as he took a beer from Justin and eyed the young man, “It’s okay…I won’t tell I just gotta know so certain things don’t make it to film.”

“Is it that obvious?” Justin asked in disbelief.

“Not really but that hug gave ya’ll away. Plus Teagan and Rachel were supposed to go to Teagan’s closet and headed into your room to do that. Don’t worry about it…we’ll make sure it doesn’t make it to film. I’m just saying ya’ll need to let us know about your limits and we’ll respect them.” Jerry said and Justin thanked him before heading up to his room.

“Did they stop filming already?” Teagan asked as he walked into the room and took her into his arms.

“Yeah and they know about us…so just let them know when you want them to stop filming, okay?” Justin said as he kissed her temple, “I love you Ladybug,” he whispered as he captured her lips in a kiss and silenced her moan with his tongue.

“Guys, come on. Let’s go to dinner…I’m starving.” Rachel said as she walked out of their closet, flinging the door wide open, causing them to break apart.

“Shit, did a hurricane come through? What the fuck happened to our closet?” Justin voiced as he looked at the mess inside.

“I’ll clean it up later JuJuBean…I promise. Let’s just go to dinner first.” Teagan said as Rachel laughed at her.

“You’re lucky I love you so much.” Justin told Teagan as she kissed his cheek then closed the closet door.

“See with the door closed you can’t even tell there’s a mess.” Teagan explained as Justin smacked her ass.

“Yeah yeah let’s go to dinner.” He said as they left the room and headed downstairs ready to leave and have dinner with Jessica.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj