Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's another update. I'm loving the reviews and I'm glad everyone is enjoying the story. I hope ya'll enjoy this chapter.

*The next day*

Teagan smiled as she opened the door for Cassie, Justin’s new assistant, and let her into the house. Cassie had been informed of the filming and agreed to it she just didn’t expect for the cameras to be there on her very first day. She gave the cameras and Teagan a nervous smile as she stepped foot into Justin’s house. She was intimidated instantly as Teagan led her into the kitchen.

“We haven’t really got to meet. I’m Teagan Ayala, Trace’s cousin and Justin’s other PA. Johnny spoke very highly of you.” Teagan told her as she poured a cup of black coffee and added two sugar cubes.

“Thanks…um….I’m Cassie McNeil. I’ve been a big fan of Mr. Timberlake’s for a while and I’m absolutely thrilled to have this opportunity.” Cassie told her as Teagan nodded her head.

She couldn’t read Teagan’s expression and that scared her. She didn’t want to come off as some kind of stalkerish fan. Much less to Justin’s real girlfriend. Johnny had informed her of that tidbit of information then made her sign a confidentiality agreement.

“Great. Let’s go wake him up.” Teagan told her as they left the kitchen and headed up the stairs with cameras following them.

Cassie followed Teagan into Justin’s room and she had to stop in place. The whole room was completely pitch black and she couldn’t see a thing.

“Justin doesn’t like any light when he’s sleeping…when we stay at hotels always request black out curtains for his suite…you should write that down.” Teagan told Cassie as she opened Justin’s curtains and nearly blinded Cassie as bright sunlight burst into the room.

Cassie shielded her eyes as she looked around the room. Her green eyes took in the figure of the handsome man sprawled out on the bed before her. He was sleeping on the left side of the bed on his stomach with his face facing the right side of the bed, away from the windows. His right arm was stretched out like he was looking for something or someone on his right side. She watched as Teagan approached his left side and placed the coffee mug in her hand on his bedside table.

Cassie felt bad blatantly checking out Justin’s sleeping form as his girlfriend went to wake him but when he stirred she didn’t feel that bad. He rolled onto his back and the covers slipped a bit revealing his bare tone chest to her and Teagan. She watched his chest rise and fall with his heavy breathing and saw Teagan leaning down to whisper in his ear.

“JuJuBean, wake up. Sugar Pie…sweetheart…honey bunches of oats…cupcake…honey bunny….wake up.” Teagan said in the most lovable tone she could use.

Cassie watched as Justin’s beautiful blue eyes fluttered open and he tossed Teagan one of the sexiest smirks Cassie had ever seen. She watched as Teagan handed him his coffee and got up from the bed.

“So what’s my schedule like today?” He asked Teagan in a deep groggy voice that made Cassie shiver.

“Hectic. Rachel has it with her. I have to stay back and do some shopping before we leave for Rome. Who’s staying at the house? Trace or your mom?” Teagan asked as he sat up in the bed and blatantly checked her out.

“Actually Nick is. Did you need my credit card?” He asked as he took a sip from his coffee.

It puzzled Cassie that he didn’t even introduce himself to her or even ask who she was.

“I’ll pay with mine and then you can just pay it off…that sound good?” Teagan asked as Justin nodded to her over his coffee, “JuJuBean, this is Cassie. Cassie this is Justin. Don’t call him JuJuBean, only I’m allowed to do that. She’s a big fan so be nice.” Teagan warned him and he chuckled.

“Hey Cassie, nice to meet you. Can you help my Ladybug clean up my closet today? Oh by the way Ladybug is my nickname for Teagan. Only I call her that though.” He said in the most polite tone he could muster that early in the morning.

“I-I sure can Mr. Timberlake.” Cassie said as Teagan giggled and she realized he wasn’t paying attention to her, he was too busy making funny faces at the camera.

This was definitely going to be an interesting job for her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*First Episode (from the watcher’s POV)*

She listened to the soft popping coming from her microwave as the smell of buttered popcorn filled her kitchen and wafted into her small living room. She could hear the soft humming of her friend’s voices over the popping. Her ears picking up tidbits of conversations and she had to laugh to herself. They always got like this especially when they were all together discussing him. He was Justin Timberlake and they were his fans.

They had been his fans since his N’SYNC posters hung in their high school lockers. Some of them cried while some of them cheered when him and Britney broke up but they all sang along to ‘Cry Me A River’. They all had wondered what the hell was going through his mind when he started dating Cameron Diaz but all that was forgotten when they broke up and he brought ‘SexyBack’. Now, even though he was dating someone they didn’t like all that much, he was giving them this peek into his real life. And her and her friends were going to be watching front and center…just like at his concerts.

She placed the buttered popcorn in a huge plastic green bowl and carried it into her living room, setting it on her coffee table as she squished in between her friends. Their small hands delve into the bowl as the opening credits started and they all stopped chewing.

Justin’s picture flashed on the screen and then they heard his voiceover.

“Everyone always pretends to know me or my life but they never understand how hectic and stressful it can be. They think because I hire friends and family that I like to goof off but to be honest they’re the only people I trust with the most intimate details of my life. Now that’s about to change because for the first time ever I’m letting ya’ll see everything…and I mean everything.”

They all let out a squeal as ‘Sexy Ladies’ pumped through her TV speakers and a picture of Justin came up on the screen followed by a picture of Rachel, then Teagan and then Cassie. They continued to squeal and sing along as the opening credits came up on the screen. They hushed though as Justin’s image took up the screen.

Justin sitting on a couch takes up the screen as he talks to the camera.

“I loved having Trace as my PA. He was my best friend and is one of the people I trust the most but then we started William Rast and Southern Hospitality. Those have taken up most of his time so he’s unable to follow me around now,” Justin said as he chuckled a bit and they laughed at his adorableness, “So my cousin Rachel stepped up and she’s been a lifesaver…”

A clip of Rachel shouting at him to fold his own damn clothes fills up the screen and Justin chuckles.

“Most of the time anyways. She needed more help as I took on more projects and that is where Teagan came in…”

A clip of Teagan telling him to wake up or else she was going to put a bullhorn to his ear fills up the screen and Justin outright laughs.

“She’s lucky she’s Trace’s cousin and that I love her so much. Even with two Personal Assistants I still need more help to help me do everything so….I hired Cassie. We’ll see how she works out with our little family.”

They watched the screen as it went from Justin on the screen to commercial and they stared at each other, unable to speak for seconds but it seemed like forever to them. In a matter of five minutes they went from imagining what the inside of Justin’s house looked like to knowing what it looked like. They got to see him as he woke up and they got to know the people he considered family and loved. This show definitely satisfied their Justin Timberlake obsession.

The screen changed from commercial as Teagan and Cassie started off in the kitchen. Teagan introduced herself to Cassie and Cassie introduced herself to Teagan. They shared a look as Cassie explained that she was a huge fan of Justin’s. They giggled at Teagan’s reaction as Cassie tried to impress her. They watched intently, trying to make out pictures on the wall as Teagan and Cassie made their way upstairs. The cameras switched to night vision and the girls could see Justin sprawled on his bed as Teagan made her way to the curtains.

The camera turned back to regular vision as sunlight poured into the room. Their breaths caught in their throats as they watched Justin’s bare chest rise and fall with every breath he took as Teagan woke him up. They giggled amongst themselves at the sugary sweet nicknames Teagan was calling him as she tried to wake him up. They all four shivered as his groggy sleep-filled voice came over the TV’s speakers. She always loved his voice as he sang but she wanted to hear this tone from him again and again. One look at her friends told her they felt the same way. They also caught the looks he was throwing Teagan and she wondered if anything had ever happened between them. She would have to Google Teagan Ayala later.

She couldn’t keep her eyes off Justin as he and Teagan discussed details she wasn’t paying attention too. She also noticed Cassie checking out Justin and she wondered if her friends saw it too. Her eyes were captivated by the television screen in front of her as Justin started making funny faces and she had to laugh because he was just too cute.

The show went to commercial and she wished the show wasn’t just thirty minutes long. They were already fifteen minutes in and the show just kept flying by.

“Is it just me or was that Cassie chick checking out Justin as he slept? She better stay away from him!” One of her friends stated and she nodded her head.

“She was so checking him out but he was too busy checking out Teagan. She’s so much prettier than Jessica.” She said and they all agreed with her.

They all quieted as the show came back from commercial with Teagan sitting on the floor and Cassie standing above her, hanging clothes. The caption read ‘Justin’s Closet’ and they all four paid close attention.

“So who made this mess?” Cassie asked as she hung up clothes that Teagan was putting on hangers.

“Rach and I….we were getting ready for dinner last night. These are my clothes.” Teagan explained.

They all four shared a look as they waited for an explanation.

“Why are your clothes in Justin’s closet?” Cassie asked as she continued to hang up the clothes.

“Because they won’t fit in my closet. He had all this space he wasn’t using and he said I could use it but…” Teagan said as she let out a sigh and glanced around the closet, “I’m kind of growing out of it. I need so much more closet space for all my clothes and shoes. He needs to convert one of his guestrooms into my closet…It would solve so many problems.” Teagan said with a laugh.

“Yep. You should tell him that…maybe he’ll do it.” Cassie said as they giggled together.

“Yeah right…that’s like asking him to give up golf.” Teagan exclaimed and her and Cassie laughed.

The show cut to a camera interview with Teagan sitting on the same couch Justin had been sitting on during the intro.

“Cassie’s different. I really don’t know how she’s going to work out. I’ll be honest, can I be honest? She kind of scares me. Justin didn’t even interview her, Johnny did and while that’s great and all her saying she was a big fan sent up red flags for me. There has to be a constant line between fan and worker because if those two mix it only creates drama and problems…I really hope she works out because looking for another assistant would have me scratching out my eyeballs.”

The show then cut to a camera interview with Cassie sitting in a recording studio.

“Teagan’s great. We get along so well. She’s really sweet and she handles Justin’s schedule so well. It was kind of awkward at first because they’re all like one big family and I’m new but I’m starting to find my place. Teagan doesn’t really ride me but she’ll say random things like ‘you should write that down’ or ‘you should pay close attention’ and I know she’s telling me for my own good. She’s just really…great….yeah great.”

The camera then cut to Rachel on the couch.

“Who’s Cassie?…….oh, the new girl…yeah I haven’t met her yet. Hope she’s not a bitch or one of those crazy fans….wait I bet she’s a “big fan”…they all say that.”

The girls all laughed at Rachel’s bluntness and they realized Justin wasn’t lying to them when he said they would see everything.

“Is it just me or does it seem like Cassie likes Teagan too much?” One of her friends said and they all laughed.

“Maybe she swings both ways?” Her other friend said and that caused them to laugh harder.

They waited patiently for the last part of the show to come back from commercial. They tried to keep down their squeals as Justin showed up on the screen, kicking back on his couch in pure laid back mode.

“Cassie is awesome….I’m just kidding,” He said with a small chuckle as he laughed at himself, “I don’t really know her. I’m pretty sure I said about three words to her. Teagan has her doubts and I’m kind of siding with her,” he shrugged his shoulder as he winked at the camera, “she just needs more time…you know, to fall for the Timberlake charm…wait…don’t use that…Teagan’s goin’ smack me for being so damn cheesy!…You’re not going to use that are you? Are you? Stop filming! Cut! Cut!” He said as the screen went black and the end credits started to roll.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj