Author's Chapter Notes:
Wow! Thanks for all the lovely reviews! I hope this update lives up to the hype!

Cassie followed Teagan aimlessly around Justin’s house as she gathered things for their trip to Rome. It was just her first day and she had just been told they were leaving for Rome in three days. She had never been out of California much less the country so to say she was excited would be an understatement. Teagan though was acting like it was a chore instead of something exciting so she was trying to remain calm and hide her excitement. Of course if she was running around Justin’s house and double checking to make sure she hadn’t missed anything she’d think it was a chore too.

“The setup is pretty simple, everyone is allowed three suitcases. Justin take five suitcases…whatever we can’t fit he buys in whatever country we’re in…are you writing this down?” Teagan asked as she looked over at Cassie who was just staring at her blankly, “You should really write this down.” She said as Cassie nervously nodded and pulled out her small notepad.

“Suits go in garment bags…tuxes too…those get loaded on the plane first. He hates fittings so if we lose his suits or tuxes prepare for a bitchfest. Always pack lots of jeans and t-shirts so he has a big selection. Also he’s been on this whole scarf kick lately so I bought him tons…we’ll sneak those into his suitcases later. It’s cold so we’ll pack some jackets once he narrows down which ones he wants to take. I’ll talk to him about it tonight.” Teagan told her as they headed into the laundry room with Buckley and Brennan following Teagan’s every move.

Cassie watched as Buckley and Brennan laid down on the laundry room floor and watched Teagan’s every move. Even the dogs were fucking memorized by her. She took in the huge washer and dryer in a teal blue color and she wondered if Justin picked those out or if Teagan did. The laundry room was decorated in pale white with teal accents everywhere. Everything was labeled and she knew that Teagan did it.

“Everything in here is labeled. Justin has a slight case of OCD…he doesn’t know how to use the washer or dryer but he likes to write songs in here,” Teagan said and it was then Cassie noticed a small keyboard tucked away in the corner, “Justin’s and my laundry gets done in here. Like I said earlier everything’s labeled so you can’t get lost or confused or misplace anything. Same goes in the kitchen and pantry…” Teagan said as she walked out of the laundry room and Cassie followed her quietly, “…oh that reminds me, you might want to take a picture of the refrigerator…Justin likes it set up that way all the time when he’s home,” Teagan said as they made their way down the hallway and Cassie almost bumped into her as she stopped suddenly, “How are you with typing?”

“P-pretty good I guess…” Cassie said as she shrugged her shoulders, unsure why Teagan was asking her if she could type.

“Good. We’ll get you a Blackberry. From now on you’re on call 24/7. Your phone must always be charged and on. Justin could call at anytime and want something.” Teagan explained as Cassie nodded quickly and quickly rushed after Teagan as she turned into the living room.

Her head was reeling as Teagan kept talking and walking. She was trying to jot down and remember all this information. Justin’s house was like a fucking maze and she didn’t want to get lost on her first day. That would be too embarrassing. She followed Teagan through the living room as she opened the French doors and let out a whistle that startled Cassie, causing her to jump. Buckley and Brennan came barreling through the living room and ran outside into Justin’s ridiculously large backyard as Teagan and Cassie followed.

“They’re huge dogs.” Cassie muttered and Teagan laughed.

“Yeah but they’re my babies,” Teagan told her as they walked to the guest house by Justin’s pool, “This my dear is your living quarters. Rachel lives out here too. You have your own laundry room, kitchen, living room, and den. You’ll love living with Rach. She’s my bestie.” Teagan told her as she opened the front door to the guesthouse.

“Did you live out here with Rachel?” Cassie asked as they stepped inside.

“Yep. But it only has two bedrooms so I had to move into the big house with Justin. Rachel refused too!” Teagan told her with a small laugh.

Cassie laughed even though she knew the real reason Teagan moved in with Justin. Hell if he was her boyfriend she would live with him too if he asked her to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Episode Two (from a different viewer’s POV)*

He couldn’t believe he was sitting here on his girlfriend’s couch. He couldn’t believe he let himself be talked into watching this stupid Justin Timberlake reality show. He didn’t like reality shows to begin with and mix that with Justin Timberlake and he really didn’t want to be there. However, he made a promise and he could suck it up for one show. Besides with college finals and all this would probably be the only time he would have to spend time with his girl.

He rolled his eyes as he heard his girlfriend talking on her cell to one of her friends about the stupid show. He got up from his seat and made his way into the kitchen. He grabbed a bag of pretzels and walked back into the living room and occupied his previous seat on the couch as she joined him. He rolled his eyes and stuck a handful of pretzels into his mouth as Justin’s voiceover came on the screen. He scoffed as his girlfriend squealed as ‘Sexy Ladies’ pumped through her TV’s speakers. This was hell. Pure Justin Timberlake infused hell. His eyes flitted to the screen as Justin’s voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

“Okay so last time we left off it was Cassie’s first day and…well…let’s just say Teagan rode her kind of hard…”

A clip of Teagan and Cassie filled up the screen and he sat more upright on the couch. That Teagan was pretty fucking hot.

“The setup is pretty simple, everyone is allowed three suitcases. Justin take five suitcases…whatever we can’t fit he buys in whatever country we’re in…are you writing this down?” Teagan asked as she looked over at Cassie who was just staring at her blankly, “You should really write this down.” She said as Cassie nervously nodded and pulled out her small notepad.

Justin came back on the screen after the clip and started talking to the camera again.

“…And she also gave away some of my secrets to Cassie while she was at it.”

Another clip of Teagan and Cassie came on the screen.

“Everything in here is labeled. Justin has a slight case of OCD…he doesn’t know how to use the washer or dryer but he likes to write songs in here,” Teagan said and it was then Cassie noticed a small keyboard tucked away in the corner, “Justin’s and my laundry gets done in here. Like I said earlier everything’s labeled so you can’t get lost or confused or misplace anything. Same goes in the kitchen and pantry…” Teagan said as she walked out of the laundry room and Cassie followed her quietly, “…oh that reminds me, you might want to take a picture of the refrigerator…Justin likes it set up that way all the time when he’s home,” Teagan said as they made their way down the hallway and Cassie almost bumped into her as she stopped suddenly, “How are you with typing?”

He sighed when the show went to commercial and looked over at his girlfriend who was smirking at him.

“What?” He asked and she giggled at him.

“You like the show. You were actually paying attention.” His girlfriend said with a smile and he wanted to hide.

“I do not like the show. I like looking at Justin’s assistant Teagan. She’s hot,” He told her matter of factly as she smacked his arm, “What? She is! I’m just stating the obvious.”

“Whatever!” She said as she rolled her eyes at him, “Shut up the show’s coming back on.”

Justin’s figure filled the television again and he looked over at his girlfriend who was paying very close attention.

“So Jessica’s friend Beverly was getting married in Rome so I thought I would schedule some work stuff I had to do while I was there…the problem with that?…Jessica doesn’t really get along with Teagan or Rachel. And as I about to find out…neither did Cassie. Think about it all of us together on a private jet…yeah I see some drama in my future…” Justin said as the show cut to a clip of Teagan and Rachel boarding a private jet.

“Why do we have to travel with the enemy?” Rachel asked as her and Teagan made their way through the cabin.

“I don’t know. The last person I want to die on a plane with is her. Maybe Justin will let us dispose of her over the Atlantic?” Teagan suggested as Rachel laughed.

“ Can you guys stop? Seriously, can we all just get along for the plane ride?” Justin asked as he followed them into the plane’s cabin.

“Whatever, just keep her away from me.” Rachel said as her and Teagan made themselves comfortable in their seats.

“Cassie, you sit with Jess, okay?” Justin said as he sat next to Teagan and laid his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes, “I’m going to sleep.”

“Do I have too?” Cassie whined as she put away her carry on, “She’s a rude ass bitch,” she mumbled underneath her breath but everyone heard her as they laughed and Justin just shook his head.

“Cass, come sit by Rachel. Jessica can sit by herself.” Teagan told her as she made her way over to them and sat next to Rachel.

“Listen guys…seriously, I know I let ya’ll talk a lot of shit about Jess but when she’s around please behave. I don’t want to have to break up any fights.” Justin told them as they all agreed as Jessica boarded the plane with her private photographer.

“Hey Justin. Come sit by me.” Jessica said as she took a seat in the front of the cabin.

“Nah I’m good here Jess.” He mumbled as Teagan giggled and he elbowed her slightly in the ribs causing her to stop.

The show went to commercial and he groaned as his girlfriend’s cell phone rang.

“Hello…oh hey…I know, I’m watching it right now…I can’t believe he stays with her when everyone around him hates her…even the new girl…” He heard his girlfriend say before he tuned out.

Giggling on the television screen caught his attention and his girlfriend’s as she hung up her cell phone. Teagan and Rachel were on the screen giggling their asses off and he could tell they were drunk.

“So we just got back from Beverly’s wedding and we’re a little tipsy,” Rachel said as she sat on the edge of her hotel bed next to Teagan, “It was so boring. So Teagan and I drank a little too much,” she said as they started giggling again.

“The wedding itself was pretty but hanging out with Justin and Jessica all night long had me wanting to shoot myself with a fork.” Teagan said as they giggled again.

“Why don’t ya’ll like Jessica?” Justin asked as he walked into the frame and pulled Teagan up as he sat in what was previously her spot and pulled her back down to sit on his lap.

“I-I’ll….w-we’ll tell you why,” Rachel slurred as she drunkenly pointed at Justin as Teagan giggled, “s-s-she’s a bitch!”

Teagan laughed before she pointed at Justin, “And you let her be one. I-I mean, what the fuck is that?” Teagan asked as she flailed her arms almost hitting Justin in the face.

“Yeah, what the fuck is that?” Rachel repeated as she shook her head disapprovingly.

“I-I-I mean she fucking brought along her fucking personal fucking photographer! FUCK!” Teagan shouted before bursting into a fit of giggles, “JuJuBean, can we say fuck on MTV?” she asked him innocently and he just had to hug her.

“Seems like you just did ladybug,” Justin said as he winked at her when she just giggled again and dug her head into the crook of his neck, “She isn’t that bad guys.”

“She’s fucking using you though and she’s so obvious.” Cassie said as she came stumbling into the frame and Rachel pulled her down onto her lap so they all four fit into the frame.

“I know she calls the paps. If I know about it, it’s not really using me.” Justin told them as Teagan shook her head.

“B-but she’s psycho. I-I-I,” Teagan stuttered as she pointed at herself, “remember her trying to sneak backstage at N’SYNC concerts back in the day a-a-and and…” Teagan trailed off as Rachel picked up.

“She always wanted you to be on 7th Heaven.” Rachel said as she pointed at Justin and nodded her head.

Always and she’s always bringing up your name in interviews after making the interviewer sign a waiver saying they can’t as personal questions about you! Who the fuck does that?” Teagan asked as Cassie laughed.

“Yeah, who the fuck does that?” Cassie asked as the three girls started giggling again.

“And And she tried to sneak into your birthday party a couple of years ago!” Rachel shouted as she pointed at Justin.

“Oh and she’s always taking your picture….I-I bet she has some kind of Justin Timberlake shrine set up in her house.” Teagan said as they giggled.

“She probably stole some hair while you were sleeping.” Cassie added and they all started giggling uncontrollably again.

“Girls, stop it. Ya’ll are too drunk. Let’s get ya’ll to bed.” Justin said as Teagan rose from his lap, still giggling as him, her and Cassie left Rachel’s room for the night.

The show went to commercial and he knew by the look on his girlfriend’s face that this was a huge development. His girlfriend’s mouth was open in astonishment as her cell phone ran and rang but she couldn’t do anything but look at him.

“Babe, this is major.” She muttered as the show came back on.

The screen filled up with Justin’s image again and he was sitting on the edge of his bed at his home with Teagan sitting by his side.

“Okay so I lied. There really wasn’t that much drama on the trip.” Justin said as he looked at the camera.

“Yet that is. I know once this airs though there will be but let me just say right now… I’m not apologizing for anything I said about Jessica Biel.” Teagan said as Justin chuckled and shook his head.

“Not even a little bit ladybug?” Justin asked her.

“Nope,” she said as she shook her head, “I didn’t say anything on camera that I haven’t said to her face.”

“Okay so we know how Teagan feels about the whole situation but to tell you the truth…I knew it was going to happen. These girls always run their mouths when they get drunk. My only worry is how bad the media might come down on them for looking out for me and my best interests.” Justin said as he grabbed Teagan’s hand and gave it a squeeze, “They’re my family and they’re entitled to their opinions.”

“Not everyone can get along all the time although we do try to be cordial to one another…at least when we’re sober.” Teagan said to the camera with a small laugh.

“I just want to thank all my fan for their support in watching the show and showing their support on the internet. So make sure you tune in next week to catch me in the studio with a few friends. Have a great night and be safe.” Justin said as the show ended and the ending credits rolled.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj