Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it's been awhile but I'm done with finals YAY!!! It's a long chapter so I hope that makes up for it! lol
He woke up from his deep sleep as the shrill ringing from a cell phone resonated in his and Teagan’s bedroom. He heard Teagan moan and groan as she carelessly searched her bedside table for her cell phone. She gave up as she snuggled up to him and she rested her head in the crook of his neck.

“It’s your phone baby…not mine.” She mumbled as he groaned at her but made no attempt to find his phone.

“Let’s ignore it.” He muttered and she didn’t say another word as she wrapped her legs around his and got entangled in him.

The shrill ringing didn’t stop though, it just kept on and on. He knew he had to answer it or else he would never get to sleep in peace. His hand blindly searched for his cell phone on his nightstand until he found it. He pressed the talk button and brought it to his ear.

“Hello?” He asked groggily into the phone.

“J, we need Teagan, Rachel, and Cassie to do an appearance on Chelsea Lately. E!News has been talking about last night’s show non-stop. They’re talking about a beef between your family and Jessica and we just need things cleared up.” Johnny told him and he groaned.

“Okay. I’ll tell the girls. What date and time is the appearance?” Justin asked as Teagan nuzzled his neck and placed a slight kiss on his Adam’s apple.

“Tomorrow at 8pm. Let me talk to Teagan.” Johnny told him and Justin handed the phone to Teagan and mouthed “Johnny”.

“Hello Johnny.” Teagan said as she took his cell phone.

“Teag, Rachel said you had some ideas about how to get fans more involved in the show?” Johnny asked as Teagan sat up in their bed.

“I was thinking we could have an after show like The Hills. That way fans can ask us questions and get to know us more. We could do special appearances and it would be a forum for Justin to release new music since TRL will soon be no more. What do you think Johnny?” Teagan asked as Justin looked up at her.

She sure was beautiful to him right then and there.

“I think that’s a great idea Teag. I’ll talk to MTV about it. Ya’ll get some rest. Enjoy your day off and no filming.” Johnny said as Teagan said bye and hung up the phone before handing it back to Justin.

“J, we should get up.” She mumbled as she snuggled back up to him and closed her eyes.

“Yeah, I’m up,” He mumbled as his arm snuck around her bare waist and pulled her closer to him, “Damn your body feels so good,” he mumbled into her hair as her bare breasts pressed into his bare chest.

“You know when we have kids we’re going to have to lock that door.” She whispered and he had to chuckle.

“I can’t help it that I like to sleep naked baby. Besides I always keep it locked anyways. I don’t want anyone interrupting my time with you.” He said as she rubbed her legs against him and he swore her wetness was going to soak into their sheets.

His hand slowly made it’s way in between them and in between her legs. She swatted it away, trying to play hard to get even though her hips were starting to grind into his touch. His fingers slipped into her wet folds, finding her clit instantly. She moaned as his fingers penetrated her and her hips bucked, begging for his touch. He propped his head up by resting on his elbow, watching her as she groaned with the movement of his fingers. He continued to stroke her until his ears couldn’t take anymore of her sweet moans begging for him.

He rolled them until he was on top of her. He smirked at her when her legs instinctively opened for him and she smacked his shoulder. He just chuckled at her until she grabbed the back of his neck and pressed his lips to hers. His tongue snaked into her mouth as her fingers played with the small curls at the base of his hairline. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, pulling him closer to her as he broke their kiss and nuzzled her nose with his. She giggled at him as he caressed her cheek before sliding into her. Her head fell back as she let out a soft moan and he dug his head into the crook of her neck, his soft pants fanning against her smooth skin as she held him against her.

His hand skimmed down her side until he reached her thigh. His rough callused fingertips softly grazed her soft skin as he grabbed her thigh and hooked her leg over his hip. He pulled out and slowly slid back in as she moaned for him and placed quick sweet kisses along his shoulder. He rolled his hips into hers as she bucked and he hit that spot deep inside of her and her nails dug into his shoulder blades. He felt her other leg wrap around his waist as her feet locked on the small of his back. He could feel her walls tightening around him as her hips moved with his. He stroked her spot again, smirking to himself as her back arched up off the mattress. His nose nuzzled against her neck as his thrusts became more frantic. Her walls squeezed him tight almost making it impossible for him to concentrate on a steady rhythm. Her sweet moans assaulted his ears as he stroked her spot over and over again until she was finally thrown over the edge.

She squealed out a sound he had never heard from her before as her head thrashed from side to side against her pillow. Her eyelids fluttered shut as her nails clawed at his back and her walls clamped down on him, milking him for all he was worth. He gritted his teeth and let out a small forced “fuck” as her body trembled all around him with her orgasm and he couldn’t help but release his load into her. His body went rigid as he coated her walls again and again until he couldn’t anymore. Her legs fell from his waist and down to his sides as her arms wrapped around his shoulders as he collapsed on top of her. She held him and caressed his shoulders as their heavy panting subsided and their breathing returned to normal.

“Damn girl,” he muttered as he kissed her lips forcefully and smiled when she giggled as he pulled away.

“You’re so fine…” She sang as he laughed before rolling to his side and pulling her body against his.

“There’s something about the way you do the things you do when you do the things you do that’s go me…” He sang as he kissed the top of her head and this time it was her time to laugh.

“I love you JuJuBean.” She told him through her laughter.

“I love you too Ladybug.” He said as he beamed at her with a huge smile and her heart jumped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The next night at 8pm*

“Good evening. You’re watching Chelsea Lately and I’m Chelsea Handler. I’m super excited for tonight’s show and I know Chuey is too. We’ve been obsessing over Justin Timberlake’s new reality show…have you guys been watching it?” Chelsea Handler asked the audience as they applauded, “It’s so good and juicy! We have “the assistants” here,” she said as the audience applauded again, “All three of them. And we’re going to get to the bottom of the whole Jessica thing. I love these girls and it’s about damn time they showed an entertaining drunk rant on a reality show! So, without further a due….let’s get on with the show.” Chelsea said as the audience cheered and she went to her round table.

*In the Dressing Room*

“I love Chelsea so I hope this goes well.” Teagan said as she turned away from the TV monitor in the small dressing room they were crammed into.

“Me too. Do you think her questions will be hard?” Cassie asked as she checked her reflection in the mirror, more out of nerves than vanity.

“They’ll probably be all about Jessica…and about Justin…I really don’t know. I’m just glad she’s interviewing all three of us together.” Rachel said from her spot on the couch.

“She’s really cool with other guests so I don’t think she’ll be that hard on us…I’m just going to answer every question truthfully. Whether Jessica likes it or not.” Teagan said as she took a seat beside Rachel.

“You know what? I think that’s the only thing we can do.” Rachel said as Cassie nodded and took a seat beside Teagan on the couch.

*Thirty minutes later*

“Everybody, please welcome Justin Timberlake’s assistants Cassie, Rachel and Teagan.” Chelsea said to her audience as they applauded and cheered as Cassie, Rachel and Teagan walked out.

Justin turned his head to the side as he met Trace’s gaze. He threw him a smile before turning his attention back to his TV. They were watching Chelsea Lately to see what the girls would say. They were particularly interested in what Teagan would say.

He watched as Cassie walked out in a simple v-neck purple dress that stopped just above her knees. Her long blond hair was slightly curled and flowing around her face. He almost laughed as she tripped just slightly in her black pumps but Rachel was there to cover for her. He watched as his cousin took a seat beside Cassie on the couch. She was wearing that yellow dress that him and Teagan got her for a birthday gift last year. He smiled as his girl walked out and his eyes licked over her body. She looked good in her spagetti strap cotton teal dress. His eyes immediately went to the wide silver coin belt under her breasts and he licked his lips. That dress would look good on their bedroom floor. He stoop up from his couch and adjusted his jeans before sitting back down. Her long brown hair was curled in big curls and flowed down her shoulders and around her face. She had on a headband of green goose feathers that had cost him a good 150 dollars but to see it on her was worth it.

He looked over at Trace when he heard him chuckling.

“What?” He asked as Trace shook his head.

“Damn. She’s been your girl for two years and you still fucking check her out like you did when she belonged to Teel.” Trace told him with a laugh while Justin tossed him a glare.

“Don’t ever mention his name in my house,” Justin ordered and Trace stopped laughing, “She belongs to me now and I’ll fucking check her out if I want too.”

“Dude, no need to get pissy. I just thought it was funny. I know you love her more than he ever could. She knows that too. Shit, do you really think I’d let you date my cousin if I didn’t think you deserved her?” Trace asked him as he shook his head.

“I know man. You know I just really hate Teel for all the time he had with her. I guess I’m just being selfish, you know wanting all her time and attention.” Justin told him with a sigh as they both turned their attention back to his TV.

He watched his girl sit next to his cousin on Chelsea’s couch. She sat the closest to Chelsea and he realized she was probably going to be asked the most questions. He checked out her legs as she crossed them and showed off her black Jimmy Choos he had bought her the day before. He licked his lips as she threw the camera one of her beautiful smiles and a small wave.

“I just want to say welcome to the show. Chuey and I are obsessed with watching you guys on MTV.” Chelsea said with a smile as Teagan giggled with Rachel.

“That’s so funny because we love your show. We watch it every time we can. Justin loves it too I should point that out.” Rachel told her and Teagan nodded her head.

That was a lie. This was the first time he was ever watching the show.

“So, how has it been having camera follow you? I only ask because I usually don’t know I’m being filmed until the sex tape is released.” Chelsea said as the girls and the audience laughed at her joke.

“It was weird the first couple of days but we’re used to it now…They don’t film all the days so…we like the breaks.” Teagan said as the girls agreed with her.

“Is there something you never want to make it to film?” Chelsea asked.

“Any bodily functions, that’s all I have to say.” Cassie said as the girls laughed.

“I would say any trips or falls or me just saying something stupid.” Rachel said as she laughed at herself.

“Mine would have to be…me waking up. The camera crew would get more than they bargained for.” Teagan said as the three girls shared a laugh.

“What do you do when you wake up?” Chelsea asked her.

“Well…I-I…sleep naked so…” Teagan said as she trailed off.

Justin and Trace had to laugh at her red cheeks and the way she covered her face with her hands as the guys in the audience started to holler and clap.

“Chuey would like to see that. I’m sure all the guys in America would like to see that. I mean you’re pretty hot. I’d like to see you naked.” Chelsea said as they all laughed.

“Well, I guess thank you. I really don’t know what to say to that.” Teagan said as she blushed again.

“Is there anything Justin wouldn’t like on film?” Chelsea asked as they looked at each other.

“Probably the same as Teagan’s. He sleeps naked which is why we take such great care in waking him up in front of the cameras.” Rachel said as Chelsea nodded.

“I bet his fans would love to see that!” Chelsea said and Teagan nodded her head.

“I bet they would.” Cassie said with a laugh.

“So, let’s move on to the whole Jessica rant,” Chelsea said as the girls all shared a look, “Have you guys seen the drunken rant?” she asked the audience as they clapped, “So, why don’t you guys like Jessica Biel?” She asked as she turned her attention to the girls on her couch.

“You know we all three have our own reasons. It’s not some collective idea to all hate her. It just happened. For me, I just think she’s shady and being around her literally drags the life out of me. Maybe that’s why Justin looks so miserable in all the pictures of him and her.” Teagan said as Chelsea started laughing.

“He does look pretty unhappy lately…have you guys tried to, I don’t know, convince him to break up with her?” Chelsea asked as Teagan bit her lip and looked at Rachel and Cassie.

“You know I would but Justin’s a grown man. Only he knows what he sees in her. But if she hurts him. I’m kicking her ass!” Teagan said and Justin had to laugh.

“My girl has my back.” He said as Trace chuckled and they watched the TV again.

“My reason is kind of the same as Teagan’s. I don’t like her attitude and I just don’t trust her. Plus she doesn’t need to be rude to my Aunt Lynn or our family. Sometimes she acts like being around our family is such an inconvenience. That’s why I don’t like her. She should be grateful that my cousin likes her because she doesn’t deserve him. As long as my cousin continues to date her though I’ll be nice, but I’m with Teagan, if she hurts him I’m kicking her ass too.” Rachel said as Teagan gave her a quick hug.

“And Cassie, you called her a rude ass bitch…did we miss something that wasn’t on film?” Chelsea asked.

“Um…yeah. Jessica has decided not to be filmed for our show, which I find ironic considering she pimps out Justin’s fame like a two cent hoe,” Cassie said as Rachel and Teagan started laughing hard at that, “so, on my first day on the job I met her. She was so rude and condescending to me and it hasn’t stopped. She’s one of the few people in my life that I wished I had never met. I’ve never been so disgusted by a person’s demeanor and personality in my life.” Cassie said as Teagan and Rachel clapped their hands and nodded their heads in agreement.

“Wow….are you scared of what Justin’s fans might say about you guys? Or have you even thought about that?” Chelsea asked.

“You know, honestly, we always think about his fans in everything we do. We personally know a few fans and we always try to be nice and understanding and we realize that they might not agree with what we’ve said but I hope thy understand that we’re just looking out for Justin. I wouldn’t consider myself his friend if I didn’t look out for him.” Teagan told her.

“That’s another thing, I don’t like the way she acts to his fans. It’s heartbreaking because that may be their one chance to see him up close and her attitude ruins that experience. I don’t like that at all. I just want him to be happy and I don’t think she makes him happy.” Rachel said as Cassie nodded.

“She’s Ms. Right Now not Mrs. Right.” Cassie said as they all three nodded.

“Wow… you guys are being a lot more honest than I ever expected.” Chelsea said as they chuckled at her.

“Well, this is our real life. We all three decided we were going to come out here and be as honest and truthful as possible. If people are going to talk I’d rather them talk about the facts.” Rachel said as Teagan picked up after her.

“Besides I’m sure Jessica’s publicist will try to put out some BS story about how we all love each other and sing around the campfire but it isn’t true. This is how we feel and it won’t change until her attitude changes.” Teagan said as the audience cheered.

“Well, I want to thank you guys for stopping by and for being completely honest. We’ll definitely keep tuning in for future episodes. Especially with drama like this.” Chelsea said as they laughed and the show went to commercial.

“Shit, you and Jess are going to have to do damage control. I agree with them being honest though. Your fans will respect that at least.” Trace said as Justin nodded his head.

“I just really wish Teagan would change her mind. I wanna go public with her so we can get married and start a family. I want that with her. I hate pretending with Jessica.” Justin said as he let out a sigh and let his head rest on the back of his couch.

“You should talk to her. Let her know you hate this. You know she really hates Jessica because she knows Jess wants a real relationship with you. Teag is fucking jealous.” Trace said and Justin chuckled.

“There’s no fucking way in hell I would ever leave Teagan for Jessica. No way in hell.” Justin said as his phone beeped and he pulled it out of his pocket, “Teag’s texting me.”

‘Hey babe. Just got done here. We’re headed home. I love you.’

He read her text and smiled to himself before texting her back.

‘Hey honey, I saw you. You did great. I love that dress on you. Wish I could take it off of you. Hurry home, I love you!’

He hit send before changing the channel to the golf channel.

‘JuJuBean!…Maybe I’ll let you take it off of me ;) I love that you’re my man.’

He chuckled as he read her text.

“What? What is my cousin saying?” Trace asked as he tried to grab Justin’s phone and read his text messages.

“Nothing! Get the fuck away man!” Justin said as he moved further down the couch, away from Trace as he hit reply.

‘I love that you’re my girl Ladybug. Your cousin’s being a pain though. He’s trying to read my text messages!’

‘Aww, my poor baby. Tell him to stop or else I’m calling my Auntie.’

He smiled as he read her text message and looked over at Trace.

“Teag said to behave or she’s calling your mom.” Justin said as Trace pouted.

“That’s not fair! She’s family, she’s supposed to be on my side!” He said as Justin chuckled.

“Yeah but she’s the love of my life…of course she has my back.” Justin said as he focused on his phone and texting Teagan back.

‘I did baby girl. How far away are you? I need you here beside me, distracting me from your annoying cousin.’

He hit send and laughed at the pout that was on Trace’s face.

“Quit!” Justin told him.

“You’re stealing my cousin. My favorite cousin too!” Trace said as he crossed his arms and looked away from Justin.

“Quit being such a pussy! How are you going to act when I ask her to marry me?” Justin asked as Trace scoffed.

“I don’t see that happening soon so I’m not worried. I thought you didn’t want to get married?” Trace asked.

“No, I didn’t want to marry Cameron or Jessica. I want to marry Teagan. Maybe not right now but in the near future, yes.” Justin said as his phone beeped.

‘I’m here at the house. Leave my cousin alone. You’re probably annoying him! Lol’

“Oh, now she’s standing up for you!” Justin said as Trace smiled.

“Never try to come between the Ayala blood!” Trace said as he did some stupid dance and Justin rolled his eyes.

Justin heard the front door open and close before his dogs got up ready to greet their mommy. He laughed as they barked and jumped at Teagan as she walked into the living room.

“How’s my babies? Did you miss your mommy? Did daddy take care of ya’ll? My pretty puppies!” Teagan said as she knelt down and petted Buckley and Brennan and lavished them with love.

“Come here baby. Trace is being mean to me!” Justin said as he threw her one of his famous Timberlake pouts and crossed his arms.

“Not my cuz. Ayalas aren’t mean,” Teagan said as she took a seat next to Justin and cuddled up to him, “I missed you baby,” she whispered as she kissed his cheek, causing his pout to vanish.

“Technically I consider you a Timberlake not an Ayala anymore. I missed you like crazy ladybug. I love you.” He told her as he leaned down softly and crashed his lips down onto hers.

He smiled as her hands cupped his face and pulled him closer until he was practically laying on top of her. His hands skimmed along her legs, moving up under her dress as Trace cleared his throat, breaking their make out session.

“Do ya’ll have to do that in front of me? It’s still gross.” Trace said as Teagan laughed at him.

“Always Trace. Always,” Justin said as he rose from his position and helped Teagan up, “We’re going to be in our room. You can stay or leave, it’s up to you,” he said as he placed his hand on the small of her back and led her to the staircase.

“Where’s Rach? I’ll hang with her because I don’t want to hear ya’ll fucking!” Trace said as Teagan flipped him off.

“She’s in the guest house with Cassie. I’ll call you later cuz.” Teagan said as her and Justin headed up the stairs.

“See ya’ll later.” Trace said as he headed to the backyard.

“I still love ya like a brother from another mother!” Justin shouted down the stairs as Trace laughed.

“Yeah yeah whatever. You just want my cousin. I see how it is.” Trace said before walking outside to Rachel’s guest house.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my crack.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj