Author's Chapter Notes:
So....I'm truely sorry that this update has been so long....but with the holidays and birthdays and weddings this month plus finals so time has been limited...however this is a long update so I hope it suffices.
He smiled as he pulled her body closer to him and kissed her forehead. He could hear Trace and Rachel talking downstairs in his house but he didn’t want to be away from Teagan. She placed light kisses along his neck as she snuggled up to him. The soft Egyptian cotton sheets wrapped around their naked bodies as they enjoyed this perfect moment with each other.

“Ladybug. I really can’t date Jessica anymore. I want to be able to walk beside you in public and hold your hand or kiss you if I want too. I don’t want to worry about the cameras and not being able to be affectionate with you,” He told her as his hand grazed along her shoulder as she looked up at him, “I’m ready to settle down with you baby girl. I-I even bought us a place in New York City and I want your name on the deed as well as mine. Please tell me we can stop this game baby,” he finished telling her as she caressed his bare chest with her hand.

“JuJuBean. Why didn’t you tell me this before? I love you Papi and if you want to go public then we’ll go public,” Teagan told him as she placed a kiss over his heart before smacking his shoulder, “How in the hell can you buy us a place in New York and not tell me? What if I see it and I don’t like it?” She asked as he rubbed his shoulder and let out a chuckle.

“It’s not finalized yet but you’ll love it ladybug, I promise. I’m going to talk to Johnny to see how soon we can end this thing with Jess,” Justin said as he rose from their bed and pulled on his boxers, “Oh also you have to go to NYC to see the place and sign the papers if you love it like I do.”

“I can go before Thanksgiving and meet you in Tennessee.” She told him as she rose from their bed and walked into their closet.

“Okay. I’ll have Rach set it up. Baby, can we just go back to bed? It’s eleven pm…why are we even getting up?” He asked as he followed her into their closet and watched her get dressed.

“Well you have to call Johnny. I have to schedule some stuff in NYC now with Rach. Plus I need to talk to my cousin about Thanksgiving. I’m a busy person because of you baby. Now get dressed and meet me downstairs.” Teagan told him as she kissed his cheek then headed downstairs.

*Twenty minutes later (downstairs)*


“I can’t believe this shit! I mean, who does that bitch think she is?” Trace shouted as he threw a copy of Vanity Fair on the countertop in the kitchen.

Him, Teagan and Rachel were sitting at the little breakfast bar area in Justin’s kitchen. Rachel had just gone through her mail and found her subscription to Vanity Fair magazine with Jessica Biel on the cover. The headline had read ‘Jessica finally breaks her silence’ and that caught Rachel’s attention. She had flipped through the magazine until she got to Jessica’s article. The more she had read the more she got pissed off. She had shown the article to Trace and Cassie before her and Trace decided to bring it to Justin and Teagan’s attention. Now her and Trace were sitting in Justin’s kitchen showing the article to Teagan.

“Shh, keep it down. If anyone should tell Justin I think it should be me. He’ll still be pissed but at least I can calm him down. Trace, you might have to hold him down when he finds out,” Teagan said as she skimmed the article one more time after having read it over about ten times, “Cassie should be here too. Where’s she at?”

“She’s in the guesthouse. I’ll call her over here,” Rachel said as she picked up the phone and called the guesthouse, “She’s coming over. When are you going to tell Justin?” Rachel asked Teagan, who just shrugged.

“Tell me what?” Justin asked as he walked into the kitchen and kissed Teagan’s cheek.

“We need to talk about Jessica’s Vanity Fair interview.” Trace said as Justin took a seat on a barstool next to Teagan.

“And? When have I ever cared about any interviews she’s done?” Justin asked as he played with the soft waves of Teagan’s hair.

“Oh babe, you’ll care about this one. I’m just waiting for Cassie to get here before I read it to you. She talks about all of us.” Teagan told him right before Cassie walked into the house and made her way to the kitchen.

Cassie gave them a small smile as she made her way to the bar and took a seat on the barstool next to Trace. She knew Justin was going to be pissed because she was mad as hell. Jessica was just trying to turn things around and make herself a victim. She said some really shady things in that article about Justin and Cassie knew that this kitchen was about to be filled with a lot of anger and bitterness towards one Jessica Biel.

“Okay, so Cassie’s here… what does the article say about us?” Justin asked as Teagan’s eyes scanned the article.

“Okay. Remember this interview was before the “drunken rant” episode was released to the public. When Jessica was asked how she felt about our new reality show she responded by saying and I quote…
‘I would never do a reality show. It seems like everyone who does a reality show is just looking for their fifteen minutes of fame. It’s just a shame that Rachel, Teagan and Cassie can’t just be Justin’s assistants and do their jobs. If I was Justin I would fire all three of them because they’re just using his fame for their own self gain.’
Can you believe that?” Teagan asked as Justin clinched his jaw and shook his head ‘no’.

“What else did she say?” Justin asked as he looked at his girlfriend, trying to keep his anger in check.

“When asked why we don’t get along she responded…
‘Well…Rachel is just annoying… it’s almost like she likes stalking her own cousin. Justin and I can’t go anywhere without her wanting to tag along. I don’t know Cassie that well but she just seems like a pathetic person to me. She wants so bad to fit in with Rachel and Teagan and it’s just sad. Teagan is the reason why my relationship with Justin can’t progress to something more. You can always tell when someone likes your man as more than a friend and that’s Teagan.’
Of course that’s me bitch! He’s my man! At least she held her tongue when it came to me.” Teagan said as they laughed at her reaction.

“Because she knew I’d be pissed about her talking about Rachel and Cassie like that but she knew I’d kill her if she bad mouthed you in the slightest bit.” Justin said as Trace got up and went to the refrigerator and got them all a beer.

“When asked how ya’lls relationship was going she responded by saying…
‘It would be a lot better if his family and friends didn’t meddle so much. In the beginning things were really great but then Teagan decided that I wasn’t good enough for him. I know we’re going through this rough patch because of her whispering things in his ear. My friends tried to warn me that they were getting too close but I-I love him, you know? (Jessica starts to cry) I just wish he was different and that he actually cared about my feelings.’
She fucking cried! And to think I didn’t think she could act.” Teagan said as she looked over at Justin and waited for his reaction.

He was eerily clam and that scared her. It was always the calm before the storm when it came to his temper.

“She can’t act worth shit but she sure can lie her ass off.” Justin said through gritted teeth and Teagan didn’t think she should read anymore of the article to him.

“I shouldn’t read you anymore of this bullshit!” Teagan said as he caressed her cheek.

“It’s okay baby girl. I can handle it.”

“Okay. Um… when asked if you cheated on her she responded by saying…
‘I don’t think so but I wouldn’t put it past him. We’re going to have a long talk when I see him later on.’
She’s already setting the wheels in motion to look like a victim. You shouldn’t even release a statement with her! You should be like ‘Oh we’re not together anymore’ in like an interview or something.” Teagan said as everyone let out some nervous laughs.

“I think we all second that idea.” Cassie said as they laughed again.

“I think I will. Like when I go on Ellen in a couple of days.” Justin said before Teagan got up from her seat and slipped in front of him.

“I love you JuJuBean. Please don’t let this ruin our night. She’s not worth it.” She whispered before she kissed him.

“I love you too Ladybug.” He whispered back to her as he felt all his anger disappear as she continued to kiss him, “I’ll deal with this tomorrow because I’m heading to bed. All I know is that I want Jessica Biel out of our lives,” He said as he got up from his stool, “You coming with me babe?” He asked Teagan as she smiled up at him.

“No. I’ve got to plan a trip to NYC. I’ll be up soon though baby.” Teagan told him as she kissed him good night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The Show*

Justin’s Voiceover: “It’s Thanksgiving time and we’re headed to Tennessee! Cassie will be staying in California and Teagan will be making a quick stop in NYC but will be joining us back home! I’m so excited to be going home!”

Teagan and Rachel come on the screen and we see them packing their suitcases.

“So how long will you be in NYC for?” Rachel asks as she packs some sweaters into her suitcase.

“Just for a day. I have to fill out some paperwork. Then I get to see the house Justin’s buying in NYC. You know he’s going to want us to decorate it for him like always,” Teagan says as she walks from her suitcase to her closet, “Should I take a couple of dressy dresses or just sweaters and jeans?” She asks Rachel as she hangs on the doorway.

“I’m just taking sweaters and jeans because I have some dresses at Justin’s Tennessee home. Besides I don’t think we’ll be going out anywhere.” Rachel says as Teagan nods while looking through some dresses hanging in her closet, “Oh…that one is pretty. I love that blue.”

“I love it too. I think I’ll take it and make up a reason to wear it. Are ya’ll taking the dogs?” Teagan asks as she places the blue dress in a garment bag, “Can ya’ll take this on the private jet with you?”

“Yeah, I’ll watch it. Justin and Jessica are walking the dogs now and then Cassie and I are packing up their stuff to take them to Tennessee. Justin’s pissed at her still so it should be an interesting plane ride. I should just go to New York with you but Justin won’t let me!” Rachel says as Teagan laughs at her pout.

“Hey guys. I can’t believe you guys are leaving me. It feels weird to be staying here all by myself.” Cassie says as she walks into Teagan’s closet area.

“I know! I wish you were going with us but I understand you want to spend time with your family too.” Teagan tells her as she gives Cassie a quick hug.

“At least you’re taking the dogs. I couldn’t handle both of them on my own…Did Rachel tell you how they dragged me down the street the first time I walked them? They only behave for you and Justin.” Cassie tells Teagan as she laughs.

The show fades out as it goes to commercial.

*Present Day (Two Weeks after Thanksgiving)*

“Everyone please welcome my undercover lover Justin Timberlake to the show.” Ellen said as Justin walked out onto the stage and waved at the audience.

He hugged Ellen before taking a seat on an armchair across from her.

“So, I’m going to get straight to the point, can I do that with you?” Ellen asked and Justin chuckled.

“I’m kind of scared but sure. I don’t have a problem with that.” He replied as Ellen smiled at him.

“What’s up with the whole Jessica Biel Vanity Fair interview. I was shocked when I read it! Were you shocked?” She asked and he ran his hands up and down his denim-clad thighs.

“Um…y-yeah I was. I mean, here’s the girl I’ve been dating for almost two years and she’s talking trash about my family and friends and me. It’s sad really because I’m a private person but she’s made this a public thing.” He said as Ellen nodded in understanding.

“I see. Do you think the infamous “drunken rant” had to do with anything that she said in her interview?” Ellen asked him.

“At first I thought it could but the interview was done before the “drunken rant” was even filmed.” Justin said.

“So, is this just a rough patch? Surely you can work things out, right?” Ellen asked as Justin rubbed his chin and chuckled.

“We worked things out and I decided she wasn’t someone I wanted to date. So…we’re through,” Justin revealed as the audience clapped and cheered, “I’m officially single now.”

*Back to the show*

“J! JuJuBean! I’m leaving for my flight.” Teagan shouts as she lugs two suitcases down the stairs.

“Here Ladybug. Let me help,” Justin tells her as he grabs her luggage from her and sets it by the door with his, “You’re only going to be in New York for one day, right? Then you’re headed straight to Tennessee?” He asks her as he cups her face in his hands and kisses her forehead.

“Yep. Straight to Tennessee. You’re taking my luggage and one garment bag with you on the private jet. Make sure nothing happens to my stuff or my babies. I’ll call you and Rach when I land. Promise me you’ll do the same.” Teagan tells him as she places her hands over his.

“I promise. Be safe and don’t forget to call me when you land. I’ll see you in a day ladybug.” He tells her as he kisses her cheek and she hugs him before walking to the black Tahoe that is taking her to the airport.

She waves at him as he stands on the front porch and waves goodbye to her. She gets in the Tahoe and Tiny drives her to LAX. We see her board her plane as the show heads to commercial.

*Present Day*

Jessi and Dan from The Hills Aftershow come on the screen.

“Stay with us after this episode of ‘A Day in the Life…of me and my assistants.’ We have the Aftershow coming up and a very special guest is joining us in the studio.” Jessi says into the camera.

“Yes! Did ya’ll hear about Justin and Jessica splitting up? We’ll ask our special guest their thoughts on the split. So keep watching and stay for the Aftershow.” Dan says into the camera as it fades to a commercial.

*Back to the show*

“S***head! Where are you?” Trace shouts as he walks into Justin’s house and slams the door behind me.

“F***er! Don’t slam my f***ing door!” Justin shouts as he slaps Trace on the back of the head, “Are you f***ing excited to be goin’ home?” Justin asks as he excitedly punches Trace in the arm.

“Yeah I’m excited as hell! Where’s my cousin?” Trace asks as he looks around Justin as Justin nervously shuffles from foot to foot and rubs the back of his neck, “What did you do?” Trace asks as Justin nervously chuckles.

“Nothing! I didn’t do anything!” Justin squeaks out as Trace eyes him then the cameras, “I bought a house in NYC for…all of us. So she’s flying there to check it out then meeting us in Tennessee,” he rushes out as Trace laughs.

“Is that all? I thought I was going to have to hurt you. Let’s go get on that plane and head home!” Trace says as he slaps Justin on the back.

*Present Time*

The show fades as Jessi and Dan pop up on the screen.

“So Justin’s excited to be headed back home so much he’s punching people.” Dan says as he cocks his eyebrow as he laughs and looks at Jessi.

“That’s right. A lot of friendly violence between him and Trace in tonight’s episode. We’ll see what Teagan has to say about it…because she will be here in the studio with us to discuss this night’s episode.” Jessi says or practically shouts as the audience behind her and Dan cheers and claps loudly almost drowning out her voice.

“Don’t go anywhere we still have more of the show and the Aftershow with Teagan Ayala.” Dan says as the screen fades to commercial.

*Back to the show*

“Hey guys. Teagan left me a message stating that she arrived safely and she’s heading to the New York house. She said she loves everyone.” Justin says as he pulls his Blackberry away from his ear.

He’s sitting next to Jessica, who looks bored out of her mind as she listens to Justin talk. When he mentions the New York house though her head snaps in his direction.

“You bought a house in New York and you didn’t tell me?” She asks as Trace and Rachel chuckle and Justin tosses them a glare.

“It’s my home. I didn’t know I had to tell you.” He simply states as he looks down at his cell phone.

“I just can’t believe you bought us a house in New York without telling me. Ugh you are so compulsive!” She says in disgust before taking his cell phone from him, “You’re not even listening to me! Stop texting Teagan and talk to me!” She shouts.

“I didn’t buy us a house in New York. I bought me a house. You will not be living there just like you don’t live in my L.A. house, Tennessee home, or Florida house,” Justin snaps at her as he snatches his phone back from her grasp, “And I’ll f***ing text Teagan if I want too.”

The show cuts to Teagan walking through the front door of an empty New York townhouse. She smiles at Justin’s realtor as she closes the door behind them.

“Oh this is nice. I like the high ceilings in the foyer. They make it more open.” Teagan says as the realtor walks her from room to room.

“The kitchen is huge. Mr. Timberlake said that you needed a huge kitchen because you do most of the cooking. Also leading down this hallway is the staircase down into the basement,” The realtor tells her as they walk down the stairs into the basement, “It’s currently unfinished but Mr. Timberlake was talking about turning it into his recording studio. There is plenty of space for you to do something down here as well like an office or something.” She says as Teagan nods and walks further into the basement.

“I can see this working as Justin’s studio and workout room. I’ve got to give him his own space.” Teagan says as they both chuckle.

“Right. Let me show you the bedrooms upstairs.” The realtor says as Teagan follows her up the stairs, through the kitchen, past the living room, into the foyer and up the other suitcase.

“These stairs are really close together. Did Justin say anything about them?” Teagan asks as she holds on tight to the rail.

“He didn’t mention anything to me about them.” The realtor tells her as they walk down the hallway and Teagan pulls out her Blackberry.

“That’s weird. He has bigger feet than mine…surely he must have said something? Has the offer gone through yet or can we still suggest changes?” Teagan asks as they check out the bedrooms.

“Mr. Timberlake’s counter-offer hasn’t been submitted yet. What changes would you like made?” The realtor asks her as Teagan checks out the closet sizes.

“A lower asking price since those stairs need to be ripped out for starters. This place needs a lot of work,” Teagan says absent-mindly, “But we can make it work.”

“This place is in great condition. Mr. Timberlake fell in love with it at first sight…I-I just don’t understand…” The realtor says as Teagan looks up from her Blackberry.

“It’s nice but Justin’s very particular…and he doesn’t like the stairs and wants a lower asking price…” Teagan says as she holds up her Blackberry and the realtor reads Justin’s text message.

“Okay. I’ll put in the counter-offer and we should hear something by the end of the day.” The realtor tells her and Teagan nods.

“Thanks for showing me the place. I’ll meet you at your office to finalize everything later.” Teagan says as she gets in the town car waiting for her.

*In the Towncar*

“Hey ladybug. We just landed in Tennessee and I’m going out to walk the dogs with Jessica. The paps f***ing followed us again. Give me a call or text when you get this message.” Justin says over her speaker phone.

“Where to Miss Ayala?” The driver asks as she texts Justin.

“To Southern Hospitality for lunch please.” She says as she focuses on her phone.

*Present Time*

The show fades once more and Jessi and Dan take up the screen again.

“Do you want to know what Teagan really thought about Justin’s realtor? Well stay tune because we’re going to ask her on the Aftershow.” Jessi says as Dan stands beside her smiling.

“That’s right. Teagan Ayala will be in our studio right after the show airs and we will be asking her all kinds of questions.” Dan says before a commercial takes up the screen.

*Back to the show*

“Hey JuJuBean, I just left the realtor’s office and the house is officially yours. I got the key and everything.” Teagan says as she gets in the town car.

“Really? That’s great! Are you flying back yet?” Justin asks her as MTV does a split screen effect with Justin on one side and Teagan on the other.

“I’m headed to the airport now. How did walking the dogs go?” Teagan asks as the town car pulls up to JFK International Airport.

“We’re doing that right now. It’s cold. Super cold so bundle up before you land.” Justin says as she gets escorted through the airport by airport security.

“Well I’m boarding right now so I’ll talk to you later. Tell Trace and Rach I said hi.” Teagan tells him as she picks up her pace, anxious to get to Tennessee and see him.

“Will do. I’m going to an art gallery tonight with Brit so just text me ladybug. Be safe.” He says.

“Will do. Have fun and you be safe too.” She tells him before they both hang up at the same time.

“Teagan! Teagan Ayala! Are you headed to Tennessee to see Justin? Is it time you’re dating him?” A paparazzo shouts at her as they take her picture.

“Teagan! Teagan, why don’t you like Jessica?” Another shouts as airport security pushes them away from her.

They rush her ahead of the line to board the plane as she apologizes to all the passengers waiting. She presents her boarding pass and makes her way onto the plane and the first class cabin. She lets out a deep sigh as she flops down into her seat and closes her eyes.

“I bet that gets tiring after a while.” A guy with spiky blond hair and clear blue eyes says to her as her head snaps up.

“Teel! What are you doing here?” She asks as she stands up and they hug each other.

“Headed back home for Thanksgiving. You too?” He asks and she nods, “So, what were you doing in New York?” He asks as he takes a seat next to her as more people start to board the plane.

“Justin bought a place here so I had to finalize some stuff for him.” She tells him and he rubs his chin.

“Still following him around I see? Must be nice to have that kind of power…I wish I could have paid you to follow me and my band around.” He states and she bites her lip.

“What are you doing in New York?” She asks to change the subject.

“Auditioning for a record label…but apparently they wanted someone with more of a “Justin Timberlake” flare. Ain’t that somethin’?” He says and once again Teagan bites her lip, “Are you dating anyone?” He asks and she shakes her head.

“No.” Is all she says as he stares at her.

“Two and a half years ago I called off our wedding because I knew you loved him more than you could ever love me… and you still haven’t told him how you feel?” Teel asks and Teagan sighs because she can’t tell him the truth.

“He has a girlfriend. If he didn’t I would tell him but I can’t. It’s complicated.” She says and Teel scoffs.

“He’s so damn lucky and he doesn’t even know it. He’s Tennessee’s Golden Boy, he actually gets to make music for a living, and he has you loving him. You know, for a while there I had something he wanted or at least I thought I did. But I’ve come to realize that he always had you.” Teel tells her as he rises from his seat and goes and sits with his band, leaving Teagan to her thoughts.

*Meanwhile in Tennessee*

“Justin. What do you think of this one?” His mom asks him as she points at a painting that he can’t even bare to look at.

“Mom. No. I wouldn’t hang that in my house even if my life depended on it.” He tells her and she laughs.

“I have no idea why you’re so dramatic. That must come from your father’s side because it certainly didn’t come from mine.” Lynn says in her thick southern drawl and Justin smiles a wide smile.

His phone beeps as he moves on to inspect another more “decent” painting. He chuckles as he listens to his mom talk about the feeling behind a portrait of a drunk naked girl and he wonders out loud, “How does my dad put up with her?” as he checks his Blackberry.

“Guess who I ran into on the plane ride over here?” He reads out loud to himself and the cameras, “It’s Teagan. I’m going to respond….who did you run into,” he says as he texts her back.

‘Teel Merrick! I’m fixing to land so we’ll talk about it later. Love you.’

He reads to himself as Brittany, Trace’s sister, touches his shoulder and he jumps.

“Hey J. I didn’t mean to scare you…it’s just…we’re leaving.” Brittany tells him and he nods at her before licking his lips.

“It’s okay. I was distracted. Teagan’s plane is landing. Let’s go.” He says as she nods and they head back to where Lynn, Paul and Jessica are.

“You okay son?” Paul asks and Justin nods his head even though he doesn’t look fine.

“Yeah. Teagan’s plane is landing. We should go.” He says and they leave the art gallery.

Justin’s leading the way with Paul by his side as Jessica lags in the back. She makes her way near him as the paparazzi start to snap their pictures. She tries to grab his hand but Justin shrugs her away and busies himself with texting Rach and Trace as his picture is being taken. He lowers his head and eyes as he tries to avoid the cameras.

The show fades to commercial as he climbs into a black SUV.

*Present Time*

The show comes back from commercial as Dan and Jessi take up the screen to promote the Aftershow once again.

“Teagan runs into Teel on a plane ride and Justin shrugs off Jessica.” Jessi says into the camera.

“All that and more will be discussed on the Aftershow. So, stay tuned.” Dan says as the show comes back on.

*Back to the show*

“Oh I want some green bean casserole! And some of that yam casserole…oh and that potato casserole too!” Justin exclaims as he looks at the spread in front of him.

“Relax JuJuBean. I got you,” Teagan tells him with a small smile as she passes behind him and her hand trails along his shoulders before she sidesteps him and makes her way into the kitchen, “Go sit down,” is all she says as he turns and sits down at the table with the rest of the men.

“Teag kick you out of the kitchen?” Trace asks him with a laugh as he flips him off and takes a sip of his whiskey.

“You shouldn’t worry. She spoils you probably more than your own Grandma and Mama.” Teagan’s dad, Joe Ayala, says and Justin’s ears turn red.

“Leave my son alone.” Lynn says as she carries two plates into the dining room, one for her and one for Paul.

“I was just stating how Teagan likes to spoil him. That’s all.” Joe says in his defense as his daughter walks into the room.

“Spoil who?” Teagan asks as she places Justin’s plate in front of him and takes a seat next to him with a plate of her own.

“Justin.” Her dad says and Teagan laughs as Justin blushes again.

“Of course I spoil him. He works hard everyday and he makes sure I’m taken care of. He deserves it.” She says as Lynn smiles and Sadie places a tender kiss on her cheek.

“Teagan is always welcomed here but you, Joe Ayala, can leave right now.” Sadie says as everyone at the table laughs.

“That’s right Gammie. You tell him.” Teagan says as Justin chuckles and bumps her shoulder with his.

“He’s just upset that Justin took her away to L.A. ‘His only daughter is states away’, that’s what he always says pero el no entenda that she’s a grown woman with her own life. He should be happy that she works for Justin and not all those cracked out Hollywood types como las amigas de esta puta agui.” Erma Ayala, Teagan’s mom, says and Justin laughs at the Spanish cuss word she calls Jessica.

Everyone laughs because they know what she said. Even Jessica laughs though she doesn’t quiet understand which makes Justin laugh harder. He stops laughing though as Teagan elbows him softly.

*Present Time*

The show fades as Jessi and Dan come on the screen again.

“Hellllllllllllooooo Everybody!” Jessi says as the audience behind her cheers, “In just five minutes Teagan Ayala will be here in the studio live and ready to answer our questions and your questions too.”

“That’s right! After this episode join Jessi and I for the Aftershow!” Dan says as the screen goes back to the last five minutes of the show.

*Back to the show*

The show opens with Teagan and Rachel sitting on a couch with beers in their hands as Justin sits on the floor in between Teagan’s legs. He’s holding a glass of whiskey as Trace sits in an armchair across from them, holding his own glass. Jessica is sitting beside Brittany on the loveseat drinking a glass of red wine. Teagan’s brothers Christopher, Joshua, Tray, Tyler and Taylor were spread out on the floor drinking their own beers. Ever since they were little they had always split from the adults and this year wasn’t different.

“We should leave. We’ve got an early flight.” Justin says as everyone nods but no one gets up to leave.

“Yeah we should. It’s getting late and I have to head to the hotel.” Jessica says as Teagan giggles.

“You don’t stay at Justin’s house?” Taylor asks, clearly amused.

“No. There’s no room for her.” Rachel says and Teagan giggles again.

“Okay. Let’s go.” Justin says as he gets up from his spot and pulls Teagan up off the couch.

“Fine. We’ll go.” Rachel mutters as Justin and Teagan both help her up.

“We’re headed out Mama.” Justin says as he peeks his head into his Mama’s living area.

“Okay. Be safe.” Lynn says as everyone makes the rounds of saying goodbye and dishes out family hugs and kisses.

“We’ll see you tomorrow.” Justin says as him, Teagan, Rachel and Jessica leave his Mama’s house.

The show leaves off with them dropping off Jessica at the hotel and all three singing along to Credence Clearwater Revival on the way back to Justin’s Tennessee home.

*The Aftershow*

“Hello all. Welcome to the first ever Aftershow for A Day in the Life…of me and my assistants,” Dan says as the audience cheers and claps, “We’re doing it big tonight! We have Teagan Ayala with us,” he says as the cameras cut to Teagan in her dressing room, waiting for her cue as she smiles and waves at the camera, “I’m Dan.”

“And I’m Jessi,” Jessi says as she picks up after Dan, “Tonight’s episode was great. We got to see Justin’s new NYC pad. Teagan got confronted by her ex-fiancé on an airplane with no exits! Also we’ll be discussing Justin and Jessica’s split that was announce by Justin today.” Jessi says as her and Dan take a seat on their white couch.

“Everyone please welcome our own little roundtable of friends. We have Erica, Danica, Greg, Paul, and Sarah,” Dan says as he introduces the people sitting on the other couches, “Also we have some fans with us via webcam,” he says as the cameras cut to video feeds from four different webcams.

“So, if you haven’t guessed yet. Justin announced his split from his girlfriend of two years, Jessica Biel, earlier today on the Ellen Show. What are your thoughts on the split?” Jessi asks their friends on the couch.

“I think it was about time. I mean she doesn’t get along with his friends or family and they, obviously, are very important people to him. I really want to know what Teagan thinks about it. Especially since Teel called her out about liking Justin.” Danica says as the crowd cheers almost deafening loud.

“You know what? We were going to wait and bring Teagan out later but what the hell! Please welcome Teagan Ayala.” Dan says as Teagan walks out and waves as the audience screams and claps for her.

She hugs Jessi and Dan as she says her ‘how are yous’ and ‘nice to meet yous’. She takes a seat on the opposite couch and crosses her tan legs, showing off her diamond-encrusted Manolo Blahniks and the pretty blue dress her and Rachel had discussed in the episode.

“Hello Teagan. So…what do you think about Justin and Jessica’s break up?” Dan asks as Teagan lets out a soft laugh.

“Well…I can’t say I’m sad about it. It probably should have happened sooner than it did but Justin knows what he’s doing.” Teagan says as she throws the camera a sheepish smile.

“Were you surprised when he announced the break up on Ellen?” Jessi asks her and Teagan pauses before answering.

“Actually…yeah. He had mentioned that he wanted to break up with her but it didn’t happen so I figured he was just upset about the Vanity Fair interview and that they would work it out. Then he announced the split on Ellen this afternoon and to be honest…I don’t even think Jessica knows yet.” Teagan says as the audience gasps.

“She doesn’t know?” Jessi asks.

“She’s in Europe and I don’t think he has called her yet. I know he’s still upset about the things she said so we’ll see how she responds.” Teagan says with a shrug of her shoulders.

“Okay. While in New York City you got to see Justin’s new place. Did you like the realtor because this look right here says otherwise.” Dan says as a picture of Teagan rolling her eyes at the realtor pops up.

“Oh my gosh, that’s horrible,” Teagan says with a laugh, “No! I did like her! I swear! It’s just…I think she thought since Justin liked it that he liked it as is…but that wasn’t the case.” Teagan says as she animatedly talks with her hands, “Justin can go into a house and automatically see the “finished project” but he doesn’t say ‘we’re demo-ing this whole place’ until it’s actually his. And she didn’t know that so it shocked her when I mentioned that the house needed work.” Teagan explains.

“Right. It wouldn’t have needed work for someone else but to suit Justin it did.” Jessi says with a smile as Teagan agrees with her.

“So about the plane ride? Did you notice Teel in line?” Dan asks and Teagan laughs.

“No. The paparazzi were hounding me so I wasn’t even looking at who was in line. It was a complete shock to me.” Teagan explains.

“Okay. Well…Stephanie from Montana has a question on the webcam for you.” Dan says as the screen splits with Teagan on one side and Stephanie’s webcam feed on the other.

“Hi Stephanie.” Teagan says with a smile as Stephanie screams with her friends.

“Oh my God! I love you Teagan! I think you’re so pretty!” Stephanie screams and Teagan giggles.

“Thank you. You’re wonderful. What’s your question sweetheart?” Teagan asks as Stephanie tries to calm down.

“How did you feel about Teel calling you out on national television? Do you still want to date Justin?” Stephanie asks and Teagan bites her lip as she thinks.

“Teel didn’t care about the cameras and neither did I. We needed to talk about it and that was the first time we had seen each other in two and a half years,” Teagan explains, “I watched the episode in the back as I was waiting and for some reason he sounded bitter, where as on the plane he just sounded concerned. As far as Justin goes…there will always be feelings there because I do care for him greatly. I guess only time will tell.”

“We have another question from Heather in California for you Teagan.” Jessi says.

“Hi Heather, how are you?” Teagan asks as Heather’s webcam feeds pops up on the screen.

“Hi. I’m good. I just wanted to know how come Justin calls you ladybug and why do you call him JuJuBean? Also does Justin watch the show?” Heather asks and Teagan smiles.

“He does watch the show sometimes. He’s actually here in New York with me because we’re working on getting the house remodeled. So I know for a fact he watched tonight’s episode and is currently watching the Aftershow. Justin is very supportive,” Teagan says as the audience cheers, “But yeah…um when I was three Justin got me a huge pillow shaped like a ladybug because I used to love to catch them. My mom still has the card and he put ‘A ladybug for my ladybug. Happy Birthday! Love, JuJu.’ Which is what I used to call him. After that I became obsessed with ladybugs. I had ladybug rain boots, a raincoat, a bracelet, and some ladybug earrings. So ever since then Justin’s called me ladybug. Then for his seventh birthday we got him a big gift and back then he loved jelly beans so we covered his gift with jelly beans instead of tissue paper. And I remember saying ‘Oh look they’re JuJuBeans!’ and I’ve called him JuJuBean ever since.”

“Well Teagan it was great having you on our show. I’m glad you could stop by and spend time with us.” Dan says and Teagan smiles wide.

“Oh it was my pleasure. I think you guys are great. I just want to thank everyone that watches and supports us. It means a lot to all of us.” Teagan says as she hugs Dan and Jessi one more time.

“That’s all for us. Tune in next week for a new episode and a new installment of The Aftershow. Have a great night.” Jessi says as the show closes and the credits start to roll.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my crack and my obsession.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj