Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is still loving the story. Also I added one of Teel's songs to this chapter so you can check it out at www.myspace.com/Teelband it's called Out Here and is one of my favorites. Thanks for all the lovely reviews!
*The Show*
Justin’s Voiceover: “Instead of heading back home with Jessica to LA I decided to stay in Tennessee a little bit longer and I’m glad I did. I thought when Teel called off the wedding and broke up with Teagan that he was out of our lives for good. Teagan’s life is much better off without him and I wanted it to stay that way. Unfortunately for me, Teel had other plans.”

The show opens with Teagan and Rachel sitting on Rachel’s bed in her guest bedroom at Justin’s Tennessee home. Her Blackberry rings as they talk about random stuff. Teagan answers it as she relaxes against Rachel’s headboard.

“Hello, Teagan Ayala here. It’s a great day to be working for Justin Timberlake. How can I help you?” She says into the phone with a stupid smile and Rachel giggles at her sillyness.

“Teag, it’s Teel,” Teel says into his Iphone as MTV does a split screen between the two, “I have a gig tonight and I thought since you’re in town…I don’t know… maybe you would like to come?” He asks as Teagan looks at Rachel with shocked wide eyes.

“Um…” Teagan says as she runs her hand through her long brown hair, “Sure… it’d be nice to see you play again Teeler. W-What…I mean… what time is your set?” She asks as Rachel covers her mouth and stares at Teagan.

“It’s at nine pm at The Refuge. I’ll set aside some VIP passes. How many do you need?” He asks as Teagan bites her lip.

“Um…six. Is that possible?” She asks and he nods yes even though she can’t see him.

“Y-Yeah…that’s possible. Is Justin coming?” Teel asks her and she lets out a nervous laugh.

“Maybe. I’m sure if I ask him too he will.” Teagan says.

“Oh.” Teel sighs into the phone and Teagan sighs because she knows that tone.

“Or I could not go at all if Justin isn’t welcomed.” Teagan says into the phone as the camera cuts to Justin walking into Rachel’s room.

“N-No, he’s welcomed. So I’ll see you tonight,” Teel says into the phone as Teagan makes a “uh huh” sound, “T-Thanks for…you know… coming.” He stutters before he hangs up.

“Who was that?” Justin asks as he takes a seat next to Teagan.

Before Teagan can say anything though Rachel busts out with, “Teel Merrick.”

Justin looks at Rachel in shock before turning his gaze towards Teagan. He cocks an eyebrow at her as she shrugs her shoulders.

“He invited us to his show tonight.” She says as she pulls her bottom lip through her teeth.

“Us? Or you?” Justin asks as Teagan scoots closer to him.

“All of us. You too. So, you’re going.” She tells him as he makes a face.

“I’m not f***ing going! The hell with that!” He shouts as he rises from his seat and Teagan scrambles to get off Rachel’s bed.

“JuJuBean! Stop! I want you to go! I need you to go with me! Please.” Teagan pleas with Justin and he rests his forearms on her shoulders as he locks his hands behind her neck and presses his forehead against hers.

“S**t! I can’t stand him! Do you really want me to f***ing go ladybug?” He asks her as her arms wrap around his waist.

“Yep. I sure do.” She tells him with a small smile that makes him smile.

He lets out a sigh before stating, “Fine. I’ll go.”

“Cousin, you know it’ll be fine. Watch. You’ll have fun.” Rachel says and Justin just nods but doesn’t move from his spot in front of Teagan.

“I’m only going because Teagan wants me too. Besides I don’t trust Teel at all. I’m going to be watching him real close tonight,” He says as he kisses Teagan’s forehead and steps away, “Trace is f***ing going too, whether the bastard likes it or not,” he states before leaving Rachel’s room.

“Well… that went better than expected.” Rachel says as her and Teagan share a laugh.

“Yeah but I’m still worried about tonight. Especially when Trace and Justin will both be there.” Teagan says as she lets out a frustrated sigh.

“They’re so protective it’s ridiculous. Especially Justin when it comes to Teel.” Rachel says as Teagan throws her a glare.

“Yeah and your stupid ass! ‘Teel Merrick’ all happy and s**t! You know how Justin gets anytime Teel is mentioned.” Teagan says as she lightly smacks Rachel on the arm and Rachel laughs.

“That wasn’t my fault! He would have found out anyways!” Rachel states as Teagan waves her off.

“Yeah. Whatever. And to think you’re my best friend.” She says as they share a laugh.

*Later that night at Teel’s show*

“Damn, it’s crowded in here.” Justin says as they make their way into The Refuge and he pulls his black hoodie over his head to conceal himself.

He looks around and shakes his head at the packed venue, “I didn’t know he was this good,” he mutters as Teagan giggles at him.

“Well there’s other bands playing too JuJuBean,” She tells him as she works her way through the crowd and they follow her until they’re by the stage.

“Hey Jordan, where are our passes?” Teagan shouts at Jordan McClain, Teel’s best friend and drummer.

“Oh, right here.” He says from the stage and hands down some VIP passes to her.

Justin watches her as she hands out the passes to him, Rachel, Brittany, Trace and Joshua.

“She seems pretty damn comfortable in here.” Justin mutters to Rachel, who in turn smacks his shoulder.

“She dated him for three and a half years. She came to all his shows. She should be comfortable. Suck up your bitterness towards Teel because she wants you to enjoy this.” Rachel tells him as he runs his hands over his face and lets out a sigh.

“You’re right. I should enjoy this because that would make Teagan happy.” He says as Teagan comes up to them with a huge smile on her face and wraps her arms around his waist.

“Isn’t this great! There’s so many people here! I still can’t believe his band isn’t signed yet!” Teagan says as she squeezes Justin and smiles up at him.

“I know that’s so crazy.” Justin says sarcastically and Teagan smacks him as he chuckles.

“Shut up and enjoy! I swear!” She exclaims as he kisses the top of her head as Teel takes the stage.

“Hello everyone! Thank ya’ll for coming out and supporting our band TEEL. We appreciate it and we hope you enjoy the show.” Teel says as everyone claps and cheers and Justin throws his arm around Teagan’s shoulder when he notices Teel looking down at her as he starts his set.

The music starts and before long Justin finds himself bobbing his head along to the beat. Rachel laughs as her and Teagan start to dance. Their bodies move to the rhythm and Justin laughs at Brittany joins them.

“Teel’s actually f***ing good man!” Trace shouts in his ear as he claps his hands and sings along to a chorus of ‘oh oh ohs’.

“He’s f***ing great! That’s my buddy!” Joshua yells as he points out Brett, Teel’s bass player and background vocals.

“Come on J! Dance with me!” Teagan says as she throws her arms around his neck.

He smiles as he pulls her closer to him and places his hands on her hips. Her hips move with his and he digs his head into the crook of her neck as she lets out a sigh. The song ends and they stop moving as Teel starts to talk into the microphone.

“I wrote a new song called Out Here and it’s been up on my myspace page for quite some time but I haven’t sang it live yet. I figured since Teagan is in the audience and wrote it for her that I would play it tonight… so everyone sing along if you know it.” Teel says as Justin glares up at him.

Teel moves to his stool and pulls out his acoustic guitar and starts strumming a melody. Jordan starts tapping out a beat on his drum kit and Justin looks over at Teagan. She’s bobbing her head and he moves behind her and wraps his arms around her as she smiles up at him before focusing on Teel.

It’s like trying to love the sun and moon at the same time
And keeping quiet but always saying what’s on your mind
This is my hard place
And the rock is your love

And I want to touch what I know that I can’t have
And as soon as I do oh my heart it pulls me back
You take what you want
And I steal your words but we never say a thing


Justin kisses the top of Teagan’s head as she sings along to the chorus.

Tell me why I’m out here
Tell me why I’m under this fear
Cause I can’t let go

And I can’t be alone
This is what I fear

I’m soaking wet and all I want is to be dry
But as soon as I am I regret at the same time
How can this be?
I’m confused but now I see,
Oh but now I see, yes

Tell me why I’m out here
Tell me why I’m under this fear
Cause I can’t let go
And I can’t be alone
This is what I fear


Justin watches as Teagan closes her eyes and sings along with Teel. Justin’s arms tighten around her as she gets lost in Teel’s music.

Tell me why I’m out here
Tell me why I’m under this fear
Cause I can’t let go
And I can’t be alone
This is what I fear


And the light I see at the end of this
Takes my breath in an instant of loving this
And I’m hating it
I can’t fight the tears that flow
I say stop but they still go
And there’s no way on my own, yeah


The music stops as Teel grabs the microphone and looks down at Teagan. Her eyes flutter open as their gaze meets and Justin kisses her cheek, breaking her and Teel’s eye contact. Teel brings the microphone close to his lips as he starts to sing by himself.

Tell me why I’m out here
Tell me why I’m under this fear
Cause I can’t let go
And I can’t be alone
This is what I fear

Tell me why I’m out here
Tell me why I’m under this fear
Cause I can’t let go
And I can’t be alone
This is what I fear


Teel’s singing softly fades as the crowd begins to clap and cheer. Rachel and Brittany let out cheers of their own as Teagan lets out a whistle and claps her hands. Justin looks down at Teagan and he can see the pride she has written all over her face. Teel takes a drink of water before stepping back up to the microphone.

“We have a very special guest in the audience tonight and I was wondering if it’ll be okay if they play a song or two?” Teel says as the audience cheers, “Please welcome Justin Timberlake to the stage!” Teel shouts as the girls in the audience start to scream.

Trace laughs as he slaps Justin on the back and Justin starts to shake his head ‘no’. Teagan grabs a hold of his arm and he leans down to her what she has to say.

“You don’t have to do this JuJuBean but if you do I’ll love you forever.” She says as she flashes him that smile he loves so much.

“Forever? Then I guess I’ll do it.” He tells her with a wink as he kisses her forehead and she lets out a giggle.

He walks to the side of the stage and climbs the steps. He makes his way towards the front of the stage and pats Teel roughly on the back, silently hoping that it at least looks friendly. He pulls the hood of his hoodie down revealing his short brown curls and he nervously runs his hand over them as the crowd screams and shouts. He looks down at Teagan and chuckles as she whistles at him. He rubs his chin and chuckles again as he steps up to the microphone and the crowd screams again. He calms them down with his hands and tosses a crooked smile as he opens his mouth to speak but doesn’t make a sound as the crowd goes crazy again.

“Everyone calm down!” Trace shouts and they quiet because they know who he is.

“Thank you for that warm warm welcome,” Justin states as he covers his heart with his hands, “It’s always great to be home and it’s even better to be home with friends and family. Since Teel sang his song for Teagan I figured I would sing Teagan’s favorite song. So please feel free to sing along if you know the words,” He says as he takes a seat at Teel’s keyboard, “For you my ladybug,” he says as he adjusts the microphone and winks at Teagan.

His hands tinker on the keyboard as Teagan looks up at him from her spot in front of the stage and he sees her smile. He smiles down at her as he starts playing the opening to ‘Until the End of Time’ and Teagan’s eyes widen as she places her hands over her heart and he can see her and Rachel say “Aw” to each other.


I woke up this morning
Heard the TV sayin' something
About disaster in the world and
It made me wonder where I'm going
There's so much darkness in the world
But I see beauty left in you girl
And what you give me lets me know
That I'll be alright


'Cause if your love was all I had
In this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time
So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl
Until the end of time


You've got me singing
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah
Everybody sing
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah
Everybody singing
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah


Justin’s eyes stay fix on Teagan as she sings along with him. She stares up at him adoringly and she only has eyes for him as he gets lost in the song.

Now if you're ever wondering
About the way I'm feeling

Well baby girl there
ain't no question
Just to be around you is a blessing
Sick and tired of
trying save the world
I just want to spend my
time with you girl
And what you give me
Lets me know that we'll be alright.


Cause if your love was all I had
In this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time
Rest your weary heart
And relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl
Until the end of time

You've got me singing
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah
Everybody sing
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah

Everybody singing
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah

This one's for the lovers
If you're out there let
me hear you say
Yeah, yeah, yeah
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
This one's for the lovers
If you're out there let

me hear you say
Yeah, yeah
(Yeah, yeah)
This one's for the lovers
If you're out there let
me hear you say
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
This one's for the lovers
If you're out there let
me hear you say
Yeah, yeah
(Yeah, yeah)


Justin sings as the crowd sings along with him. He watches Teagan as she sings and winks up at him.

Break it down one time

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yeah


Justin sings before pulling away from the microphone with a smirk as the crowd sings his part. Teagan turns to Rachel and tells her, “I love that man and the way he sings,” and Justin smiles to himself because not only did he hear her but so did Teel and the cameras. Justin stops playing as he leans towards the microphone and the crowd just watches him hypnotized. He slowly opens his mouth and closes his eyes to serenade Teagan and the crowd as he ends the song with just his voice.

Cause if your love was all I had
In this life
That would be enough
Until the end of time


Justin rises from the keyboard and takes a slight bow as the crowd goes wild. He walks down the stairs and off the stage and straight into Teagan’s open arms.

“That was by far my favorite version of my favorite song!” She gushes as he chuckles and hugs her tight.

“Hey Teag, can I talk to you for a minute?” Teel asks and Teagan pulls away from Justin.

“Sure.” Teagan says as she throws Justin a curious look before she follows Teel to a secluded corner.

“So, I was wondering since you’re not with anyone… if… maybe you would like too… I don’t know… try us again?” Teel stutters our and Teagan bites her lip as she looks over at Justin then the camera crew.

“Teel. I lied,” She says as she lets out a sigh, “ I am seeing someone and it’s pretty serious.”

“Who are you seeing?” Teel asks, “Why did you lie to me on the airplane?”

“Guys. Can you stop filming, please?” Teagan asks and the cameras stop filming her and Teel.

*What happened when the cameras weren’t filming*

“Teeler. I’m seeing Justin. I have been for the past two years.” Teagan explained as Teel shook his head.

“Why, Teag?  Why him?” Teel asked as he held Teagan’s face in between his hands and pressed his forehead against hers.

“I love him. He treats me so good a-and…I want to marry him.” She told Teel as he sighed in frustration.

“What about Jessica Biel?” Teel asked her.

“She’s just for publicity. That’s why I couldn’t tell you in front of the cameras. I know you don’t like him and I don’t expect you too but he’s always going to be in my life and in my heart. I love Justin. Believe me, you didn’t call off the wedding for nothing.” Teagan told him.

“This isn’t fair. I thought when you told me you were still single that maybe I had a chance to get you back. You can’t tell me when we’re this close that you don’t feel something for me.” Teel said as he stepped closer to Teagan.

“Teel. I’ll always support you and I’ll always want the best for you. However, Justin will always have my heart and I hope one day to take his last name that’s how much I love him. I don’t need anyone else but him.” Teagan told him as Teel caught her by surprise and leaned down and roughly kissed her.

*Meanwhile back on camera*

Justin watches Teagan from his spot as she talks to Teel in the corner.

“What’s going on over there?” Trace asks as Justin shrugs his shoulders.

“I don’t know but obviously Teel’s tryin’ somethin’. I know Teagan though, she ain’t goin’ have it.” Justin says as his thick southern drawl comes out the angrier he gets.

“Oh s**t! He’s f***ing kissing her!” Trace says as Teel kisses Teagan and Teagan pushes him away.

“That f***ing bastard!” Justin grits out as he and Trace rush to Teagan’s side, “Keep your f***ing hands off my girl!” Justin shouts as he roughly shoves Teel.

“You don’t deserve her!” Teel shouts at Justin as Justin releases a mean right hook that connects with Teel’s jaw.

“Shut your f***ing mouth! I f***ing love her and you should f***ing respect that!” Justin shouts as Trace and Joshua pull him away from Teel.

“Get the f**k out of here!” Teel shouts as Justin flips him off.

“J. We should go.” Teagan tells Justin as she grabs his hand.

He pulls her body against his and cups her face softly, “I love you. More than you’ll ever know baby girl,” he says as he leans down and nuzzles his nose against hers as she giggles and locks her hands behind his neck, “Give me a kiss ladybug,” Justin says as Teagan tilts her head up and his lips crash down onto hers.

Teagan tangles her fingers in the small curls at the base of Justin’s hairline as their lips mesh together. She lets out a soft sigh as his tongue slips into her mouth and fights with hers for the same space. His strong hands grip her neck as he pulls her body flush against his and they both moan at the contact. He groans into her mouth as her hands slide down over his shoulders and down his chest to cling to the fabric of his black hoodie.

“Damn girl.” Justin whispers against Teagan’s lips as she giggles at him before pulling away.

The show ends and the credits roll as The Aftershow comes on.

*Present Day*

“Welcome to The Aftershow! I’m Jessi,” Jessi says into the camera as the audience behind her cheers, “Major show tonight!”

“That’s right Justin punches Teel Merrick at Teel’s concert and he kisses Teagan while still with Jessica Biel! So much drama going on in the show!” Dan says as Jessi laughs, “Oh and by the way I’m Dan. I got so excited I forgot to introduce myself!” He says with a chuckle as the audience laughs.

“I know everyone has a lot of questions about tonight’s episode and we figured who better to answer your questions than Rachel and Justin!” Jessi announces as the audience goes wild screaming.

“That’s right! Justin and Rachel in our studio! So, let’s please welcome Rachel and Justin to the show!” Dan says as ‘Sexyback’ plays and Justin and Rachel walk out, waving to the audience.

Rachel is the first to make it to the stage and hugs and kisses Jessi and Dan on the cheek. Justin hugs Jessi and give Dan one of those manly hugs before he and Rachel take their seats on the white couch behind them.

“So, I’m going to ask…why did you kiss Teagan?” Dan asks as Justin chuckles nervously.

“Because I love her,” He says in reply as the audience lets out some ‘Aws’, “Teel kissed her and something inside me said ‘You need to tell her how you feel before he worms his way back into her life’, so I did and at the end of it I kissed her.”

“What about Jessica? Because at that time you were still dating her, weren’t you?” Jessi asks as Rachel lets out a laugh before being elbowed by Justin.

“Actually during that time I had found out about the Vanity Fair interview and we were ending things. She came with me to Tennessee during Thanksgiving to keep up appearances but we were pretty much done. Teagan wouldn’t have let me kiss her if she even thought Jess and I were still together.” Justin explains as Rachel nods in agreement.

“So how do you feel about Teagan and Justin finally hooking up?” Dan asks Rachel and she smiles.

“It’s about damn time! I was always trying to push them together so it’s nice to know it wasn’t all in vain. I would love for Teagan to officially be part of our family…like my cousin-in-law or something like that…hint hint.” She says as Justin laughs at her.

“Since Rachel brought it up… any wedding bells in the future for you and Teagan?” Jessi asks as Justin chuckles nervously.

“You know…we’ve been dating but we’re not officially a couple yet. We’re just trying to take things slow because we’ve been friends for so long and we don’t want any relationship we may have to ruin that. So, no wedding bells yet but I’m sure with time she’ll have my last name.” Justin says with that patented smirk as Rachel laughs.

“We’ll be getting an invitation to the wedding, right?” Dan asks as Justin rubs his chin in thought then chuckles.

“Yep. Front row.” Is all he says and the audience goes wild.

“Thank ya’ll for coming on the show. Justin. Congrats on the new relationship.” Jessi says as she hugs Justin and Rachel again.

“That’s going to do it for us! Tune in next week for another new episode and another Aftershow! Have a great night!” Dan says as the cameras cut off and the end credits roll.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj