Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello everyone. I know it's been awhile but I'm currently on a run with my dad and brothers....and it's horrible finding a good internet connection to type up this update. Also I'm nominated for the Nsync FanFiction Awards so go vote!
Justin’s Voiceover: “We just got back from our private Christmas break, It’s not that we didn’t want ya’ll following along it’s just well… I was being selfish with Teagan and our first holiday together. I thought I was finally alone with Jessica but she had other plans.”

*New York City after Christmas (No show but the cameras are filming)*

Justin walked into his newly remodeled home and looked around. This was exactly what he pictured when he first bought the place and thanks to Teagan and all her hard work it was a reality. Teagan followed him into the house and naturally the cameras followed her. They had been dating for about a month “officially” and he couldn’t be happier. They no longer had to hide and he was able to take her out on public dates if he felt like it.

The media was having a field day with his new relationship. There were reports that she was living with him not because they worked so closely but because he loved her and wanted her to live with him. All that was true but then there were ridiculous ones that said they were only together for the show. Then of course there were reports of a beef between him and Trace since Teagan was Trace’s cousin. He didn’t know where they got their stories but he knew that most of them were false. He thought the paps were bad when Jessica tipped them off but now they were worse.

They were camping outside of his house, they were climbing his fences just trying to get a picture of him and Teagan together. He knew pictures of him and Teagan were in high demand because Johnny had informed him so and Trace and Rachel had been trolling all his fan sites and found out that almost all of his fans loved seeing him with Teagan. Teagan was cool about it though and she took it all in stride which made him just love her that much more.

“I love these stairs now! My feet actually fit baby! Did you try them out JuJuBean?” Teagan asked him and he smiled at her.

“No. Not yet baby girl. Let’s take a look around honey,” He said as he grabbed a hold of her hand and led her up the stairs, “Damn. These stairs are great now! I hated them so much in the beginning,” he confessed as they headed up the stairs to the upper level and to the bedrooms.

“So this one will be Rachel’s room and the other room at the end of this hall will be the guest room. Cassie can sleep there when we’re here for long periods of time,” Teagan told him as she showed him the rooms and he nodded, “Now this room will be our room,” she said as they walked in and he noticed the huge California king bed covered in fluffy white sheets and a comfortable looking white comforter.

“And the closet baby? How did you work that out?” He asked and he raised an eyebrow when she bit her lip, “What did you do?”

“It’s not necessarily what I did, it’s more what your contractors did,” Teagan explained as she blocked the closet with her arms and bit her lip again.

“And what did my contractors do?” Justin asked as he neared the closet.

“Now, it’s nothing major Justin,” She explained as he tried to open the doors and she blocked his path, “It’s more a restructuring and rearranging that went on…”

“And? Ladybug? What happened?” He asked as she continued to block his path.

“Okay. Now JuJuBean, I want you to remember that you love me very much and my cousin will call a search party if I go missing,” She warned as she opened the closet door and his mouth dropped.

This wasn’t a closet! It was a room about the size of his master bedroom and master bath combined. One the left side were all his clothes and his shoes were all organized. It made his OCD extremely happy but he wasn’t about to admit that to Teagan until he took a look at the right side. Her clothes were hung up and organized but her shoe collection was behind lit glass pane panels trimmed in a dark espresso stain. Her shoes looked like jewels and in the middle of the closet was an island with a marble top and dresser drawers.

“Open the drawers J.” She told him excitingly.

“Holy shit!” He muttered as he opened the drawers and found all his watches organized as well as his other jewelry.

“I installed automatic winders for each of your watches because it’s ridiculous to have so many individual winders. And your undergarments are in the next drawer as well as your socks. Plus when you open this drawer on the side it’s your automatic tie holder. Did I do good baby?” She asked him as she pulled her bottom lip through her teeth and waited for his reaction.

“You did fan-fucking-tastic! I’m not even mad about losing my office.” He said as he approached her and kissed her lips softly.

“I forgot to tell you. You didn’t lose your office. Granted it’s smaller than your L.A. one but it’s down in the basement by your studio and I got your workout room to work down there too.” She said so proudly and he couldn’t help but kiss her again.

“Will ya’ll stop making out in ya’lls brand new closet!” Rachel said as she came storming in and they slowly broke apart, “Justin, it’s Jessica,” she said in a sing song voice as she waved around his blackberry.

“What the fuck does she want?” He spat and Rachel shrugged her shoulders at him as he grabbed his phone from her.

“Cassie’s in her room. You want to go bug her?” Rachel asked Teagan, sensing that Justin needed to talk to Jessica in private.

“Sure. Why not?” Teagan said as she lightly patted Justin’s chest before she left with Rachel.

When he waved her off she knew that it wasn’t some random call. She tried to push down the sick feeling building in her stomach as her and Rachel walked to Cassie’s room but it was hard to ignore.

“Hey Rach. You don’t think she’s going to worm her way back into our lives, do you?” She asked as Rachel laughed at her.

“Teag. You know Justin won’t let that happen.” She told her.

“Yeah. You’re right. I shouldn’t worry.” Teagan muttered even though she didn’t believe one word of what she just said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*With Justin on the phone*

“What do you want Jess? We’re done. Check the contract!” Justin spat out once he was sure Teagan was gone.

“No, we’re not! You signed the contract saying we would “date” until April of 2009. You have no choice but to follow through with your end!” Jessica practically shouted at him.

“You broke the damn contract when you started talking shit about my family! Talk to my lawyers, they’ll tell you!” He threatened as he shut the closet door behind him so Teagan wouldn’t hear him yelling.

“I already talked with your lawyers and mine. The contract is still valid, even Johnny and your mom agree,” She informed him and he punched the wall beside him, “You should really watch your temper J,” she told him in a snotty tone and he scoffed.

“Maybe I would if you weren’t such a bitch!” He spat out and smirked to himself when she didn’t say anything back, “I’m never going to leave Teagan. You know that right?”

“It’s never been about you leaving Teagan. Eventually she’ll get tired of waiting and leave you,” she informed him, “By the way, my family is in Colorado. I suggest you be there too,” she said in a cold tone and he rolled his eyes.

“I’ll be there. Fuck Teagan’s going to kill me.” He muttered as he hung up on Jessica and headed to Cassie’s room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In Cassie’s room*

“I love the stain on this wood.” Rachel said and Teagan and Cassie nodded in agreement.

“I’m so glad I chose it. It works so well with the whole color scheme we picked out for all the different rooms.” Teagan said as they continued to admire the guest room.

“Ladybug. Can I talk to you?” Justin asked as he walked into the room and they all turned in his direction.

“Sure,” she responded with a small smile even though something inside of her was screaming that something wasn’t right, “Are you okay baby?” She asked as they headed into their room and he shut the door behind them, leaving the cameras in the hall.

“Turn off your mic pack.” He ordered and she looked at him curiously before doing what he said.

“J, what’s going on?” She asked and he let out a sigh.

He started to pace under her curious stare and he hung his head low. It was all his fault that they were in this place to begin with. It was his fault that Teagan’s heart was about to be broken.

“I have to get back together with Jessica. Our lawyers say the contract is still valid.” He rushed out in one breath as Teagan slowly sat on the bed.

She stared off to the side as she tried to blink back her tears. She knew this small time was too good to be true. She knew Jessica just wanted him for herself. She blamed Jessica but she also blamed Justin for his actions that got them in this mess to begin with.

“Baby girl, say something.” He said as her tears started to slowly fall.

“What do I say? What can I say? Nothing will change no matter what I say or don’t. We’re never going to move forward if she keeps holding this over our heads,” She muttered as she fiercely wiped away her tears, “So when do you have to meet up with her?” She asked as she stood up.

“I have to fly out to Colorado.” He said as he watched her backside since she couldn’t face him.

“Okay. So you’ll go to Colorado and we’ll head back to LA.” She said as she pursed her lips together and headed to the door.

“Teag. I’m sorry.” He whispered and his heart broke at the look she threw at him.

She blinked back her tears before she muttered, “You always are J,” as she left their room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked around at the snow covered mountains and he wished with all his might that Teagan was beside him and not Jessica. They were supposed to be having fun while snowboarding but he was miserable. He kept checking his phone every five minutes to see if Teagan had called or texted him. She was still upset and he definitely heard about it from Trace. He really didn’t need his best friend telling him what an ass he was, especially when that best friend was his girlfriend’s cousin.

He faked a laugh as Jessica’s brother said something that the rest of her family found hilarious as he checked his phone again. He let out a sigh when he realized he had no messages from Teagan. She hadn’t called him since he left for Colorado and the only way he could get her to talk to him was to tell her it was about business when he called her. It was tearing him apart to have her ignore him but he understood where she was coming from. And to be honest, he had no one to blame but himself and his stupid mistake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Justin and Teagan’s joint interview (on camera)*

Cameraman: “Justin. You were recently photographed snowboarding in Colorado with Jessica Biel and her family. What happened?”

Justin: “Well Teagan and I decided not to pursue a relationship. Jessica and I are currently trying to work things out.”

Cameraman: “Are you disappointed Teagan?”

Teagan: “Of course I am but it’s Justin’s choice and I can’t force him into a relationship with me. We took a shot at it and it didn’t work out…am I going to stop looking for “The One” because of it…no. I just have to move on.”

Cameraman: “How does Jessica feel about you guys working together still?”

Teagan: “Honestly. I don’t give a s**t what she thinks. If it becomes an issue though I can quit. I’m pretty well set financially thanks to Justin.”

Justin: “I could never not work with Teagan. She’s my lifeline. I would be lost because her OCD is worse than mine. Besides Jess doesn’t have a say in who I choose to surround myself with.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Back in LA (filming but no episode)*

She sighed as she made her way to Katsuya and took in all the paps taking her picture. She smiled even though inwardly she was rolling her eyes as she walked across the parking lot. She knew Justin was going to be pissed when he found out about her lunch with Teel but he was currently shopping around LA with Jessica. Even though her lunch with Teel was completely innocent part of her wanted Justin to get jealous and possessive maybe then all her fears would go away. She couldn’t say that for sure though.

She walked into the sushi joint and looked around until she spotted Teel. She smiled as she noticed him chillin’ in the corner lookin’ sharp in his gray trench coat and yellow scarf. His blond hair was covered by a teal beanie and he wore a pair of black framed glasses. He looked good, even she could admit that to herself even if she wouldn’t dare say it out loud. He stood up as she approached and they hugged before she took her seat.

“I ordered us some sushi already. Tuna’s still your favorite, right?” He asked and she nodded.

“It is. How are the record labels out here treating you?” She asked as the waitress brought her a tea and she smiled at Teel, “Thanks Teeler,” she said sweetly.

“No problem. They’re about the same as New York. I’m fixing to head to San Diego though for the…” He said as Teagan picked up.

“Family store? That’s crazy that it’s doing so well here in Cali. That still blows my mind.” She exclaimed as he chuckled at her.

“Yeah. So how are things with Justin? I heard he’s back with Jess but is he really?” He asked and she knew what he was asking.

“They’re working things out…It’s just so frustrating. I don’t even know how it got to this point.” She said as she let out a sigh and their food was delivered.

“To be honest…you have to stop it. I don’t really know what’s going on but whatever it is you don’t deserve it. I didn’t call off our wedding so he could screw you over.” Teel said as they ate.

“I know. I just have to sit Justin down and talk to him. It just needs to be settled.” She said as they continued to eat and move on to lighter topics of conversation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He let out a frustrated sigh as he loosely held onto Jessica’s back pocket. He pulled out his Blackberry again and dialed Teagan’s number, surely she’d answer the tenth time he called. He let out another sigh as her phone kept ringing.

“Hello. It’s a great day to be eating sushi. How can I help you?” Teagan said into her phone happily and Justin had to chuckle at how adorable she was.

“It’s about time you answered my calls. Are you that busy?” He asked as him and Jessica walked out of the store they had been shopping in and the paps started taking their pictures.

“No. I was having lunch with Teel so my phone was off. Now we’re just waiting for the check. Why? Do you need me for something?” She asked as he furrowed his brow.

“You’re eating sushi with Teel? What the hell is he doing in LA?” He asked as he tried to put some distance between him and Jess.

“Do you need some private time J?” Jessica asked him as he nodded and she pulled out her Ipod and put in the earbuds.

“Wow! You’re being dramatic. He just came to talk to some record labels and we ran into each other at JIVE and decided we’d do lunch. He’s heading to San Diego tonight though.” She said and he shook his head.

“I can’t believe you’re having lunch with him. Is this because of Jess?” He asked and he heard her laugh.

“No. Just old friends catching up. If it makes you feel better I’m leaving right now,” She told him before she covered her phone with her hand but he still heard her muffled voice say, “See ya later Teeler. It was great catching up.”

He rolled his eyes as she said goodbye to Teel and he couldn’t shake the feeling that maybe he was losing her. He waited for her to come back on the line. His pace picked up as him and Jess neared his BMW because he knew deep down that he needed to be with Teagan. He let go of Jessica and tried to brush her off as she clung to his back pocket. He switched the phone to his left hand as he pulled out his car keys.

“J, you still there?” He heard Teagan ask and he turned all his attention towards her voice.

“Yeah, baby girl.” He responded and she sighed.

“So I was talking to Teel and it dawned on me that we need to settle this. I can’t hide in the background anymore J. Either I’m your girl or I’m not.” She said and he rubbed the bridge of his nose before letting out a sigh.

“I’m headed home right now. Meet me there and we’ll work this out ladybug. I can’t lose you.” He whispered into his phone when he noticed Jessica taking out her earbuds.

“I’ll meet you there. I can’t lose you either JuJuBean.” She said before getting in her car.

“We’ll make it work baby. I promise.” He said before they hung up and him and Jess got into his BMW.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later that night*

She sat on their bed as he stood in front of her with his arms crossed and his jaw clenched. She never thought their relationship would get to this point. She figured he would serve his two years in Jessica Biel prison and then they could be together publicly but now she wasn’t so sure she could handle it. She, of course, had told him that and that is why he was standing in front of her with his jaw clenched and looking mighty pissed off.

“Does any of this have to do with Teel? Do you want to be with him again?” He asked and the sadness in his eyes almost broke her heart.

“I could never be with Teel again because I love you completely. He never had a chance compared to you. He knows that now. I just can’t do it anymore J. I hate sharing you with her. You need to tell the truth about Jessica because this is breaking my heart.” She confessed and he took a seat next to her.

“I will baby girl. I just need to meet up with my lawyers and find a way…just be patient with me ladybug.” He said as he grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze.

“I’m really trying here JuJuBean. I’m going to stay with Trace for a few days because he thinks I need too and I agree with him.” She said as she rose from the bed and he tightened the hold on her hand.

“I love you little girl. How am I going to sleep without you? Please stay.” He begged and she caressed his cheek.

“I just need some time to myself. Please give me that.” She begged as he let go of her hand and watched her leave their room and his house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*On Ellen (Two Weeks Later)*

Ellen: “Everyone please welcome Justin Timberlake to the show.”

The audience cheered as Justin walked out and waved. He smiled as he noticed Teagan, Rachel, and Cassie sitting in the front row, clapping for him.

Ellen: “Well, this new show of yours has caused a lot of personal drama. Care to tell us about it?”

Justin: “Well actually it was going on behind the scenes but with the cameras there it’s out in the public eye. I’m normally a very private person but those three ladies there are very persuasive.”

The audience laughed as he pointed to Teagan, Rachel and Cassie.

Justin: “But seriously… my relationship with Jessica Biel was purely for publicity and nothing else. I’ve actually been privately dating Teagan Ayala for two years.”

Ellen: “For two years? Why did you hide it?”

Justin: “Well to be honest before Teagan, Jessica and I did hook up once. She convinced me she was pregnant once Teagan and I started dating. My record label came up with a “relationship contract” as long as she didn’t have the baby. After we had signed the contract she admitted that she had never been pregnant. During all the drama Teagan stayed by my side and played along. For that I will be eternally grateful.”

The audience clapped as the cameras panned to Teagan and she blew Justin a kiss.

Ellen: “Okay. So you and Teagan are still together I gather? Because she’s my favorite.”

Justin: (chuckles) “Yeah, she’s my favorite too. In fact I love her so much… (He stood up and made his way over to Teagan and dropped to one knee in front of her as he pulled out a ring box) that I can’t imagine my life without her. Teagan. You’re my everything and my life. I know there will be hard times and challenges but I also know I’ll get through them as long as you’re by my side. I want you to be my best friend, my other half, my wife. Teagan Ayala, will you marry me?”

She smiled at him as she nodded her head as the audience clapped and cheered.

“Yes! I’ll marry you Justin!” She said as he slipped a four carat diamond ring on her finger and she kissed him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Good evening! Welcome to E!News. I’m Guiliana Ransic.” Guiliana said.

“And I’m Ryan Seacrest. We have a shocking announcement. Jessica Biel has released a statement announcing her split from Justin Timberlake.” Ryan said as Jessica’s written statement takes up the screen.

“She says ‘Justin just wasn’t what I thought he was. Everyday him and Teagan got closer and closer until I just couldn’t take it anymore. I appreciate everyone’s privacy in this horrible matter.’ Meanwhile Justin Timberlake proposed to his girlfriend of two years Teagan Ayala today on Ellen. I don’t think when Jessica released her statement she counted on Justin telling the world about their “relationship contract” at all.” Guiliana said.

“I don’t think she did either. It seems to me the only one out of the loop is Jessica.” Ryan said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I can’t believe this shit!” Teagan said as she threw a copy of People Magazine on the kitchen table in front of Justin.

“What? What is it ladybug?” Justin asked as he ate his cereal and curiously looked at the magazine in front of him.

“Turn to page 48. Jessica’s freaking quote about how you lied and that ya’ll had a real relationship. For fuck’s sake she lied to you and conned you into that damn contract. Why can’t she just admit that it’s over?” she vented out before she took a seat at the table.

“Because she loves all that this Timberlake has to offer…just like you,” He told her with a cheesy smile and she tried her hardest not to laugh at him.

“Why am I marrying you again?” She asked him with a small smile and he grabbed her hand.

“Because no matter what we belong together.” He told her as he kissed the back of her hand.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj assistant celebrityj