Of all the people that had been in and out of my bed over the years the last one I’d ever wanted to wake up next to again was Bobbie, but here I was lying naked in a bed with her arms wrapped possessively around my waist.  I decided the lady from the night before not only had the ability to pull off time travel, she had a pretty twisted sense of humor as well.   I know sending someone back in time probably isn’t an exact science but you’d think she’d been able to pinpoint a better time during NSYNC’s fame than this, like say, after my split with Bobbie so I wouldn’t have to relive any of that nightmare.

You are probably wondering why I would call it a nightmare; after all I had gone on the Larry King show proclaiming my love for her right?  What would you say if I said I wasn’t talking about Bobbie at all? It was just something I said on a whim because Justin had asked me to in hopes that it would throw more focus on my relationship with her and off of him and Britney.   Yes, I loved him enough to lie for him on national TV even though I knew the affect it would have on Bobbie and more importantly our relationship. 

She did what I knew she would.  She started to cling to me even more than she already did and demanded more of my time.  Why shouldn’t she, I claimed on national TV I loved her so it had to be true even though I’d never uttered those words to her and never would.   After awhile her clinginess started to annoy me.  Instead of talking to her about it, I looked for attention in others, lots and lots of others, many I fucked in the room next to ours while she listened hoping she’d finally just go away.   Jive had pretty much told me I wasn’t allowed to end things so the only chance I had was her leaving.  They considered her to be the perfect girlfriend.  Someone who looked good on my arm while keeping the gay rumors at bay.  Obviously their definition of perfect and mine differed.  Seven years wasn’t going to change that.

As you have probably figured out by now, when things finally ended between Bobbie and me they didn’t end on friendly terms, far from it.  By the time we ended I hated her and she wanted to see me dead, well maybe not dead but severely maimed probably ranked high on her list.  Up until I woke up this morning we still couldn’t be in the same room, hell the same state most days, so acting like the loving boyfriend in public wasn’t something I was too willing to do. 

The only problem, I didn’t know how it would affect what I’d come back to do if I didn’t play the perfect public boyfriend.  I couldn’t be sure of how my actions now would alter the future.  I’d seen enough science fiction movies to know that everything I did differently this time could ultimately change something in the future and not always in the way you want it to.  If I split up with Bobbie now would it change things with Justin? Justin and I had formed a bond during the last few months of my relationship with her but only because he saw the way she treated me publically knowing there was nothing I could do about it. If I altered any of that it could change the bond we formed over our mutual distaste for Jive’s controlling nature.   All I could really do was hope the twisted woman from last night placed me near the end of the relationship and not somewhere in the middle.  I needed to find a newspaper to know for sure. 

So, I did what I had to do knowing any alteration in my day could change things.  I carefully removed her arms from my waist and dressed as quickly and quietly as I could and bolted from the room, running straight into Justin. 

“Where’s the fire, C?” Justin teased before grabbing my arms to steady me.

I grinned at Justin bringing my finger to my lips to silence him before pulling the hotel room door shut.  Last thing I wanted was the bitch to wake up and come out into the hallway and ruin this moment, even if it really wasn’t a moment…yet.  Justin smiled a knowing smile before frowning slightly.  “Bobbie’s being a bitch again isn’t she?  Last night at the release party wasn’t enough for her? You really need to just cut her loose, fuck Jive and their demands.  She is making you miserable.”

I stared at Justin for a moment processing what he’d said.  Even though the one-sided conversation we were now having never happened before I at least knew the date. The date was July 24th, the day Celebrity was released.   A motion in front of my face brought me back from my thoughts.  “You in there, man?” Justin questioned as he continued to wave his hand in front of my face.

“Yeah sorry, I was just thinking. You want to get some breakfast?” I replied after grabbing his hand.

“Are you asking me on a date?” Justin joked.

I raised an eyebrow, deciding to play along.  After all, finding love with Justin was the reason I was even there.  Who cared if I was possibly fucking with the time paradox and shit?  My goal was Justin and I was going to have to alter a few things to achieve it.  Now seemed like the perfect time to start. “What if I am?”

Justin laughed before linking his hand in mine and pulling me towards the elevator.  “Just know I don’t put out on the first date so if you are looking for a piece of the fine Timberlake ass you’ll have to buy me dinner as well.”

I pushed the down button while watching Justin in the mirror, hoping to see some truth in his eyes.  When our eyes finally met I saw something I’d never seen before.  I saw desire. “Then I’ll have to make sure we have a second date.”  I whispered before following Justin onto the elevator once the doors opened. 

The sexual tension in the elevator was thick enough you could cut it with a knife and got ten times thicker when Justin brushed his hand over my crotch smiling when he got the desired response.  I turned to ask him what he was doing but found myself shoved against the elevator wall with his tongue buried deep in my throat instead.  I finally found the strength to push him far enough back that I could stare into his eyes.  His labored breathing matched my own and the obvious bulge in his pants told me he wanted what I wanted or did he?  I wanted him to love me but right now all I knew for sure was he wanted to get me into bed.  Things were progressing the way I wanted but deep down I knew something wasn’t right and if I continued to allow things to progress in this way I’d regret it in the end.  

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath when it finally hit me.  Justin and Britney  had a huge fight early in the morning the day Celebrity was released and she’d stormed out on him leaving his heart wounded and his ego bruised after he’d found out she’d had the first of many affairs she was going to have.  If I followed through with what I was doing I’d be his ultimate revenge on Britney and it would ruin all I had come back to do.  “What’s going on, Justin?” I asked instead, reaching around him and hitting the stop button on the elevator so we could speak without the possibility of interruption.

Justin had other ideas, he grabbed me by the face pulling me in for another deep kiss making it harder for me to remain focused on what I needed to do, since what I needed to do and what I wanted to do were nowhere near the same thing.  Once again I somehow found the strength to push him back.  “Stop!”

Justin rubbed his hands over his face before stepping back.  “Tell me what’s going on?” I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

“What makes you think there is something going on? We’ve always had sexual tension between us.” He replied, obviously stalling for time.  I guess it’s hard to admit to your best friend you are only trying to get him into bed because of a bruised ego.  He was right about one thing though, there had always been sexual tension between us but he loved Britney, as much as I wanted him, I still knew it to be true, which was a huge part of the reason I never pursued him back then.  Add in my fear of losing both the group and him if things went wrong and you have the reason he was my one regret.  I raised an eyebrow showing him I knew he was full of shit.  His shoulders slumped and his eyes watered just slightly.  “Britney cheated on me.”

I reached out and embraced him like I’d done the first time we’d had this conversation but this time something different happened.  This time he hadn’t sobbed in my arms asking me what he’d done to deserve this.  This time he placed soft kisses at the base of my throat eliciting a groan from deep within when he cupped my growing erection with the palm of his hand.  Every nerve ending was tingling with anticipation and desire making it impossible to stop when he pulled back far enough to bring our mouths together in a heated kiss.  I no longer had the will power to say no to something I’d wanted so badly for so many years.  Unfortunately what I wanted and what I actually got were two very different things.  I wanted Justin as my lover and that morning he became just that and you would think I got that happy ending that I’d come back for. I’d been warned before I’d ever made my wish that there was always a price to altering ones destiny and the price I was going to pay was huge. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story