Author's Chapter Notes:
AN:sorry its been so long. im having writers block.
Around 6pm the second day, Lance had fallen asleep on the loveseat out back. Joey snuck out with a bottle of Tabasco sauce and up to his best friend. Luckily, the blonde man slept with his mouth open. Joey carefully poured it into his friend’s mouth and stepped back. Lance’s face scrunched in his sleep, a sour kind of look.

He shifted, feeling suddenly uncomfortable and being pulled from his slumber. His eyes suddenly shot open, his mouth going wide. He jumped up, hearing  Joey’s howling laughter and glared at him. “Water!” He ran in towards the sink, seeing everyone else laughing too. “You are going to pay,” he garbled while gulping down 2 cups of  water.
---
That night Lance decided to take his payback out on the two jokesters of the group. Joey and Chris had passed out after pizza, a few beers and a movie. Everyone was camped out in the living room and in sleeping bags.

“Guys, this is so mean,” Nicole scolded but snickered.

“Yes, it is,” JC answered. “But you have to admit they deserve it.”

Justin, Lance and JC carefully picked Chris up; him being shortest and lightest. They were beyond thankful he was a heavy sleeper in order to pull this prank off. After stripping him down to his boxers, they slid him into Joey’s sleeping bag. The two men shifted and the other four people held their breathe. When they settled, everyone  breathed and went to their own sleeping bags.

MORNING      Nicole had ended up cuddled against Justin sometime during the night; still needing to the closeness after the scare of his almost-death. Justin’s arm wrapped protectively around her, keeping a tight hold even in sleep.

JC was sleeping snuggly on an air mattress, while Lance stretched out on the couch. Chris flopped his arm over Joey’s stomach causing Joey’s leg to wrap around his. Hearing moaning, Lance quickly shook everyone awake. The two groped each other a bit and the group tried so hard to bite back their laughter.

“Mmh, Baby,” Chris groaned.

“Mm-wha – ...” Joey answered. He started to wake, very confused as to why a warm body was on his. He opened his eyes, searching around and found Chris. “WHAT THE – KIRKPATRICK! GET THE HECK OFF OF ME!!!”

Chris jumped awake, screaming when he heard Joey scream. “How did I – what did we – where are my CLOTHES?!?”

At this, everyone burst out laughing. It was beyond the funniest thing any of them had seen. “Oh, shut up!” Joey said, trying to be mad. He had to admit, it was pretty funny.

“Oh, don’t you find me attractive?” the shorter man asked in a girly voice and batted his eyelashes. Joey just shoved him backwards.

This caused him to fall into Nicole and Justin. “Ew, Chris, please put your clothes back on,” she told him.

“You know you want me,” he mocked flirted.

“Uh, no, I have a boyfriend thank you.”
---
JC walked into the bathroom, intending to brush his teeth. Being sleepy as he always was, he didn’t notice the end of the tube was taped shut. He uncapped it and then ran his toothbrush under the water. With his eyes still closed, he stuck it in his mouth. The feeling he was met with wasn't minty toothpaste; it was...peanut butter! He spit it into the sink before running to the living room. “Why is there PEANUT BUTTER in my toothpaste?!”

“Why, whatever do you mean, Joshua?” Justin asked innocently with a wicked smile.
---
THAT AFTERNOON    “Oh, come on, boys,” Nicole said failing to hide her laughter. “It-it’s not that bad.”

All five guys were on the front lawn, in nothing but speedos.

“J, we all love Nicole but if this gets to the press, I cannot be held accountable for what I might do,” JC joked.

“Hey, this was Superman’s and Lucky’s idea,” Lance reasoned. “We all agreed to it.”

“True,” Justin answered. “Ok, Baby Girl, we’re all out here. Can we go back inside now?”

“Nope.”

“But –”

“No, Justin Randall, you guys agreed,” she said firmly.

“Fine,” he grumbled but with a smile. This was all in good fun. “Ok, everyone line up.”

“Smile!” Nicole called, holding a camera.

“POPSTAR IN A SPEEEEEEEDO!” they all sing-songed.
Chapter End Notes:

THE END.

You like it?


Completed
MrsTimberlake18 is the author of 41 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story