August

"Hollywood has been buzzing the last few days over the allegation that Justin Timberlake may be the father of this woman--Nicole Wilson's--unborn child.  Timberlake--who has recently been photographed around town with a different woman, whom sources are saying is his new girlfriend--has been quiet about the paternity suit that was filed against him last weekend, refusing to answer our calls.   

"Is Justin following in the footsteps of his former band mate, Joey Fatone, and adding a new title to his growing list of monikers?  Is Mr. SexyBack about to become a daddy?"

~~~~~~~

"Have you and JC set a date yet?" Aubrey asked Rachel a week later as they were waiting for their lunch.  Since Rachel had quit working at Adams & Richards, she and Aubrey met for lunch once a week.

"May eighth." Rachel replied with a smile.  "Which reminds me, I've been meaning to ask you if you would be one of my bridesmaids."

Aubrey looked at her friend in surprise.  "You want me to be a bridesmaid?" She asked.  "Really?"

"Of course I do, silly." Rachel replied.  "You're the best friend I have here in California.  Plus, you're dating Justin who's going to be JC's best man so it would be weird if you weren't a bridesmaid." Rachel told her, making Aubrey laugh.  "Plus, I need you.  You're like my..." she pursed her lips in thought and Aubrey watched her, not at all sure what she was thinking or going to say.  "You're like my ‘California Megan!'"

"What?" Aubrey laughed, taken back.  "Your ‘California Megan?'"

"Absolutely!" Rachel nodded.  "Megan's obviously going to be my Maid of Honor, but she's not here so I need you to stand in and be her right now." 

"What does that mean?" Aubrey asked.

"You know." Rachel said, picking up her fork as their waitress brought the Oriental Chicken Salads they'd both ordered.  "You come with me to try on dresses, help me pick out flowers and taste different cakes.  What do you think?"  She took a bite of her salad and looked at Aubrey expectantly.

"Sounds fun." Aubrey replied, still surprised that Rachel had put her up on the top of her list of friends with Megan.  "But I don't know how I'm going to have time to do any of that." She said, taking a bite of her salad.

"What do you mean?" Rachel asked.

Aubrey sighed as she sat back in her chair.  "Well, unlike you now a days, I still have a full-time job, plus I'm still teaching swim lessons on Saturdays.  I'm starting classes up again in a few weeks, and with everything going on with Justin..." She shook her head.  "Things are a little crazy right now."

"Perfect!" Rachel grinned.  "You're going to need something to take your mind off of everything and this will be the perfect thing!"  She took another bite.  "Plus, JC isn't going to want to come with me.  He could care less about all this planning stuff.  He's a guy.  Plus he's too busy with his music and with the group getting together.  I need someone to come with me.  It's no fun planning your wedding by yourself."

"Okay, okay!" Aubrey laughed.  "I give up."

"Yea!" Rachel exclaimed excitedly as she got her way. 

"What are we doing first?" Aubrey asked, shaking her head at Rachel's reaction.

"Dresses!" Rachel replied with a huge smile.  "What are you doing Saturday afternoon?" 

~~~~~~

Aubrey came out of the dressing room at the Aquatic Center late Saturday morning after teaching her classes.  Running a hand through her semi-dried hair, she hiked her duffle bag higher on her shoulder and stopped--a smile coming to her face at the adorable scene before her. 

~~~~~~

"Alright, guys." Justin said as he sat at the table surrounded by several kids who'd come out of the pool area.  He'd come by to surprise Aubrey but had had to wait for her as she was in the dressing room.  So, he bought a package of Oreos from the vending machine and a small carton of milk from the café inside the Community Center.  A cute little girl with dark hair and big brown eyes had come and sat down next to him.  He'd silently offered her one of the cookies and she'd taken it--giving him a shy smile.  She swung her legs in her chair as she sat, watching him silently while she ate.  Before long, several other kids showed up, each of them taking a seat at his table. 

Justin passed out all of the cookies he had then, telling the kids he'd be right back, he went and purchased a few more packages of Oreos from the vending machine and a carton of milk for each of the kids.

"Do you guys know how to properly dunk an Oreo?" Justin asked as he passed everything out.

"No." One of the boys said, while the rest of them shook their heads-silently watching him.

"Okay." He said.  "First, open your milk like this." He said opening the cardboard carton at both ends.  "Now," he said, once all the kids had done so.  "Take a cookie." He picked one up.  Each of the kids copied him--holding up their cookies and watching him with curious eyes.  "And you dunk it in the milk for seven seconds.  No more.  No less." He said.  "Ready?"  All the kids nodded.  "One." He said, putting his cookie in his milk.  "Two." He smiled as they all started counting along with him to seven.  "Now, you can eat it." He said, putting his Oreo in his mouth.  "Perfect, right?" He asked as each of the kids ate their cookie.  They all nodded at him, the little girl who had been his original companion smiled brightly at him. 

"Miss Aubrey!" She suddenly exclaimed as she jumped down from her chair.  Justin turned and smiled, watching as the little girl ran over to Aubrey and grabbed her hand.  "He was sitting at our table but he's nice." The little girl said, pointing at Justin.

"Is he?" Aubrey asked with a smile, giving Justin a wink then turning her attention back to the child as she was tugged towards the table. 

"Uh-huh." The little girl nodded.  "We were waiting for you, and he bought us Oreos and he's showing us the perfect way to eat them!"

"I didn't know there was a perfect way to eat an Oreo." Aubrey said, sitting down and pulling the little girl up on her lap.

Justin watched Aubrey, smiling at the easy way she interacted with the kids and how they reacted to her.  She's a natural.  He thought.  She'll make a great teacher.  He mused.  And a mother.  He smiled at the thought, watching as Aubrey talked with the kids.

"There's my mom!" The little girl said, jostling Justin from his thoughts as she jumped off Aubrey's lap.  "Bye, Miss Aubrey." She said giving Aubrey a hug. 

"Bye, sweetie." Aubrey said.  "I'll see you next week."

"I know who you are." One of the little boys at the table said to Justin as he ate his last cookie--chocolate covering his face.  The boy had been staring at Justin since he'd come to join the group. 

"You do?" Justin asked as he leaned back in his chair, cocking his head to the side as he looked at the kid.

"Uh-huh." The boy nodded, his eyes focused on his milk.

"Who am I?" Justin asked, curious on if the kid really did know who he was.  He couldn't be more than seven.  How in the world did a seven year old know who he was?

"You're Justin Timberlake." The boy said as he fidgeted in his seat.  Justin quirked one brow up as he looked over at Aubrey.  "My sister thinks you're hot."  He continued.  Aubrey chuckled quietly as the boy continued.  "She has pictures of you up in her room and she always watches you on TV."

"Is that so?" Justin asked.

"Yup." The boy nodded.

"Your sister...is she coming to pick you up today?" Justin asked hesitantly.

"Nope." The kid shook his head.  "Boy is she going to be mad when I tell her!" He giggled.

"There's your grandma, Keaton." Aubrey told the boy who quickly drank the rest of his milk, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and left.  One by one the kids were all picked up, soon leaving Aubrey and Justin alone at the table. 

"So are you going to share your secret on the perfect way to eat an Oreo?" Aubrey asked with a smile as she scooted her chair next to his then leaned across the table and kissed him. 

"Seven seconds." He said, tucking some hair behind her ear as he gave her another kiss.

"Seven seconds?" Aubrey questioned and he nodded.  "And how did you come to this discovery?" She asked, putting her elbow up on the table and resting her chin in her hand.

"Extensive scientific research." He replied with a grin.

"Is that what you did while you were on tour all the time?" Aubrey asked with a teasing grin.  "Figure out how long to dunk an Oreo without it turning into mush?"

"What else was I supposed to do trapped on a bus for hours on end every night?" He replied with a chuckle.  Aubrey reached over and took the last Oreo he had in front of him.  He watched as she twisted the cook apart and ate the white filling.  "It was either that or watch Dumb and Dumber with Chris for the five millionth time."  Aubrey laughed.  "Do you always wait here with the kids, Miss Aubrey?" He asked changing the topic.

"Yep." She nodded eating the now filling-less cookie halves.

"Carla keeps an eye on them while I'm getting changed," she pointed to the older woman running the cash register at the café.  "Then I wait with them till they all get picked up."

"You're really good with them." He told her.  "I can tell they really love you." He watched as her cheeks warmed.

"Thanks." She replied.

"I'd have been in love with you too at their age." He confided, reaching for and taking her hand.  "If I'd had a teacher as beautiful as you as a kid..." he shook his head and smiled.  "Girl, I would have had a crush on you..." He tsked.  Aubrey laughed as she nudged him with her shoulder.  She stood up and he followed suit, wrapping his arms around her.  Aubrey put her arm around his waist as he moved to her side--keeping an arm around her shoulders. 

"You know what I'm craving right now?" Aubrey asked as they walked outside.

"Me?" He asked.

"Besides that." Aubrey laughed, bumping him with her hip. 

"What?" He asked as they walked towards the parking lot. 

"Barbeque." She replied.

"What?" He questioned with a confused chuckle.

"Mmm." She nodded. "Some really good ribs."

Justin lifted one brow.  "Okay." He replied.  "Let's go.  I'll make you some."

"You're going to make me some?" Aubrey pulled back in surprise.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"You know how to cook?"

"I'm a Southern boy!" He reminded her.  "Of course I know how to cook.  Especially barbeque."

Aubrey looked at him for a moment, her lips finally turned up.  "Okay." She smiled.  "But I'm going with Rachel to look at dresses this afternoon." She reminded him.

"Oh yeah." He said, frowning.  "I forgot.  How about tonight?"

"Tonight I'm free." She said as they approached her SUV. 

"Good."  He said, giving her a kiss.  "After you're done with Rachel," again he kissed her.  "Come over to the house and I'll make you dinner." He finished, his lips moving against hers.

"It's a date." Aubrey smiled as she put her arms around his neck.  "It better be good." She said as she kissed him. 

"Baby, it'll be very good." He replied with an arrogant smirk--a suggestive glint in his blue eyes. 

Aubrey laughed as she playfully hit his chest.  "Pretty sure of yourself aren't you, Superstar?" She asked.

"Well, I did bring sexy back." He replied.  "I think I can manage to cook up some damn barbeque for my woman and it'll be good, don't you worry."

"I'll be the judge on how good it is." Aubrey said, stepping back from him and opening her door.  "I'll call you when we're done." She told him, kissing him once more before getting into the vehicle.

"Okay." He said, holding the door for her.  "Have fun." 

~~~~~~

"What do you think of this one?" Rachel asked, coming out of the dressing room in the fifth wedding dress of the afternoon, and stood in front of the full length mirror set up.

"Uh..." Aubrey hesitated, cocking her head to the side as she studied Rachel.  "I don't know."

"Ugh!" Rachel replied, throwing her arms out to her sides.  "Who knew picking a wedding dress would be so hard?" She laughed.  Aubrey chuckled.  "When Jace and I first started dating," Rachel said, turning to face Aubrey.  "I had this dream that I was getting married--"

"To JC?" Aubrey interrupted her.

"No." Rachel shook her head.  She leaned towards Aubrey and whispered.  "To Justin."

"What?" Aubrey laughed. 

Rachel shrugged.  "Sorry." She said with a smile.

"It's okay." Aubrey said. 

"So anyway, I was wearing this awful wedding dress!" Rachel continued as she began looking at the other dresses hanging on the rack in front of them--the satin material of the dress she was wearing rustling. 

"What did it look like?" Aubrey asked.

Rachel turned to look at her.  "It was strapless and the bodice was fitted but then the skirt was this huge, full monstrosity but it only went down to my ankles." She made a face and Aubrey chuckled.  "And then I was wearing these horrible white heeled sandals with straps that wound all the way up my legs."  By the time she was done explaining both girls were giggling.

"Are you interested in trying on another dress?"

Rachel and Aubrey both turned to look at the saleswoman who approached them. 

"Yes." Rachel said pulling a soft, strapless, champagne colored dress from the rack.  She looked at it for a second, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth.  "I think this one just might be the one." She smiled, her eyes glittering excitedly.

Aubrey sat down in the chair outside the dressing room as Rachel disappeared again.  "Are you and JC writing your own vows?" She asked, leaning her head back against the chair and looked up at the ceiling.

"What?" Rachel called back. 

"Are you guys writing your own vows?" Aubrey asked again. 

"Uh..." Rachel drawled.  "I...I don't know." She replied.  "I hadn't thought about it and frankly I don't have time to think about it right now." She said coming out of the dressing room.  "There are so many other things I have to worry about and get done right now..." She smiled at Aubrey.  "What do you think?" She asked, twirling slightly.

Aubrey stood up.  "It's beautiful!"  She told Rachel. 

"I know." Rachel said looking at herself in the mirror, a serene smile on her face.

"It's perfect!" Aubrey continued.

Rachel turned around, her smile widening.  "I know!"  She looked down at herself, then back at the mirror.  "This is it." She said.  "This is the one."  Both of them laughed excitedly. 

"What do you think of that one?" The same saleswoman from before asked Rachel.

"I love it!" Rachel exclaimed.  "I'll take it!"

"Rachel!" Aubrey exclaimed with a laugh.

"What?" Rachel asked, looking at her. 

"You're not getting married till May!" Aubrey reminded her.  "And this is the first time we've gone looking at dresses!" 

"So?" Rachel asked putting her hands on her hips.  "This is the dress I want.  I'm not going to find another one like this and if I don't get it now I'm going to regret it."

"Alright..." Aubrey replied.  "If you're sure."

"I am." Rachel nodded with a smile.  "I'll take it!"

~~~~~~

Aubrey smoothed her hand down the front of her shirt as she knocked on Justin's front door Saturday evening.  After Rachel had purchased the dress she'd decided was the one she "had to have," the girls had gone to a few more dress shops looking at bridesmaid dresses.  Although it had been fun spending time with Rachel and she was excited for her friend, what Aubrey wasn't excited about was wearing a bridesmaid dress.  Everyone they'd looked at, and Rachel had made her try on, had made her feel even more self-conscience about her weight and body shape.  I need to go on a diet.  Aubrey had thought several times that afternoon.  And what am I eating tonight?  Barbeque!  That's going to help.  She thought sarcastically, but smiled as Justin opened the door.

"Hey, pretty girl." He smiled, wrapping his arms around her and giving her a kiss as she walked inside.

"Hi." She replied when he finally released her.  "Something smells good." She told him, sniffing the air appreciatively--the smell of barbeque filling the house made her mouth water. 

"Told you I could cook." He replied smugly.  Aubrey chuckled as she followed him back towards the kitchen.  "How did it go today?" He asked.

"Good." Aubrey told him.  "Rachel bought a dress."

"Already?" Justin questioned.  "The wedding's what?  A year away?"

"Nine months." Aubrey corrected him as she leaned back against the counter.  "I asked her if she really wanted to buy it so soon and she said yes; said she'd regret it if she didn't."

"That's Rachel for you." Justin replied as he opened the oven door and pulled out the pan of ribs he'd been cooking.  "If I had to pick three words to describe her, ‘Impulsive' would be on the top of that list."

"Do you need help?" Aubrey asked as he turned to face her. 

"Nope.  Let's go eat." He said, jerking his head to the side and turning towards the table. 

Aubrey followed him, pleasantly surprised at the spread laid out before her.  Ribs, mashed potatoes, a salad and something that looked like it was deep fried but she couldn't tell what it was right away.  "Everything smells delicious." She told him as he set the ribs down and turned to look at her.  "What's that?" She asked, pointing to the deep-fried side dish as Justin held her chair out then helped her scoot in.

"Fried pickles." He replied, sitting down across from her. 

"Fried pickles?"  Aubrey asked, lifting one brow as she looked at him strangely.  "Seriously?  You really are from the South, aren't you?" She teased and he laughed.

"They're my favorite." He told her.  "I never have barbeque without them." He said picking up the plate and holding it out to her.  She shook her head.  "Come on." He coxed wiggling the plate slightly.  "Just try one." 

Aubrey pursed her lips as she looked at the pickles.  Might as well if I'm going on a diet tomorrow.  She thought as she reached out and took one.  Justin smiled and watched as she placed it in her mouth. 

"So?" He asked. 

"Interesting." She replied.  "It kind of tastes like a salt and vinegar flavored potato chip.  I like it." She smiled at him. 

"Good." He replied with an answering smile as he put some on his own plate then passed them back to her.

"So, I'm curious." Aubrey said, as she reached for the bowl of mashed potatoes and scooped some out onto her plate.  "What three words would you use to describe me?" She asked, looking across the table at Justin.  He looked at her in question as he filled his plate.  "You said if you had to pick three words to describe Rachel impulsive would be one of them.  I'm just curious on what three words you'd pick for me."

"Hmmm..." He mused putting his arms on the table as he leaned over and looked at her.  "Okay, let me think." 

Aubrey felt a bit unnerved as he sat there studying her intently and couldn't help the nervous smile that came to her face.  She tucked some hair behind her ear as she reached for the ribs and took a few. 

"Surprising." He said.  "In a good way." He winked at her making her chuckle.  He cocked his head to the side as he continued looking at her.  "Sweet and..." He paused as if searching for the right word.  "Sexy." He finished. 

Aubrey looked at him in surprise.  "Out of all the words you could use to describe me, you think I'm sexy?" She asked in disbelief.

He nodded enthusiastically.  "And I'll tell you why." He said.  "The night of your birthday, when I walked in the house and saw you standing there in that black dress, my knees about gave out." He confessed.  "I thought I'd died and gone to heaven but it's not just that."  He continued.  "You're smart, and funny.  You're not afraid to just be yourself and you allow me to be the same.  You're kind hearted and genuine in your affection.  You laugh at my jokes and you're not afraid to call my bluff." He smiled.  "You're my Warrior Princess and all that together makes you sexy as hell."

"I'm suddenly feeling a very strong desire to kiss right now." Aubrey confessed and Justin laughed. 

"Dinner first." He said, pointing at the food on his plate.  "I'm starving.  We can get to the kissing later." He grinned at her and it was Aubrey's turn to laugh.

"Okay." She said, picking up her fork.  "Thank you." She told him giving him a warm smile.  He just winked at her again and they began eating.

~~~~~~

"Those were the best ribs I've ever eaten!" Aubrey exclaimed as she sunk down on the couch next to Justin after they'd finished cleaning up.  "Thank you." She said, leaning over and giving him a kiss.

"You're welcome." He replied keeping his lips against hers.  "Now," He said, leaning over her.  Aubrey giggled as he pressed her back on the couch.  "How about we get to that kissing we were talking about earlier?" His eyes glinted mischievously. 

"Okay." She replied with a smile as she wound her arms around his neck, kissing him several times-her fingers playing with the short hair at the base of his neck.  She sighed happily as Justin's lips roamed across her jaw and down her neck and throat.  He nipped her collarbone playfully and she shied away from him with a giggle.  He knew she was ticklish there and never could resist that spot.  He laughed quietly and she tugged his hair in warning.  "Watch it." She said, her lips grazing his ear.  He shivered slightly and she grinned--reveling in the power she had over him.  Who would have ever thought that I would be able to make Justin Timberlake shiver?  She thought to herself.

"Or what?" He questioned leaning up on his elbows as he hovered above her.  Her arms dropped from around his neck and she placed her hands on his chest.

"I'm just warning you." She replied, looking up at him coyly.  "You know I don't like to be tickled."

"What do you like?" He asked as he lowered his head once more, his lips pulling at hers hungrily.  "Tell me what you like, Aubrey Janae." He whispered seductively in her ear his warm breath against her neck causing a shiver of her own to skirt down her spine.  "I need to know."

Aubrey's stomach erupted in a swarm of nervous butterflies at Justin's request.  She swallowed as she looked up at his ceiling while his lips continued their travels along her skin.  She kept her arms around him as her thoughts wandered.  What did she like?  How am I supposed to know?  Doesn't he remember I haven't done anything before? She thought dejectedly, wishing he hadn't asked the question.  Here she was with her boyfriend--the man she loved--who just happened to be known the world over for his sex appeal and smooth charm and he was asking her what she liked!  He wanted to know what she wanted him to do to her but she couldn't tell him.  How embarrassing was that?! 

"I...I don't know." She confessed quietly, feeling humiliated at having to admit that.  She could feel her cheeks warm and wished she could give him a different answer. 

Justin pulled back again, a sexy grin slowly appearing on his handsome face.  "Then we're just going to have to find out together." He told her as he once more placed his lips against hers. 

Their playful kisses of a moment ago gave way to a much deeper passion and Aubrey could feel a fire starting to burn between them as Justin's mouth mastered her own.  His lips moved against hers with skill and she felt as if she were going to spontaneously combust at any moment.  It was exciting to feel the intensity of the emotions between them but at the same time she was scared.  The last time things had heated up like this he had asked her to stay the night.  Was he going to again?  Would her answer be the same?  So much had changed between them since the last time he had asked her but she still wasn't sure she was ready to take this next step with him.  He's been with so many other beautiful women.  She thought as he continued kissing her passionately.  And none of them were as naïve as I am about this whole thing I'm sure. 

Although he would swear he wasn't, Aubrey felt certain Justin wouldn't be able to help comparing her to other women he'd been with.  How could he not? She thought.  Not only was she scared because she'd never done this before and didn't know what to expect, but she also felt the pressure to live up to some sort of standard and she was terrified of disappointing him.   

When he finally released her mouth--his lips burning a trail down her neck--Aubrey tried to ignore the thoughts going through her head and just concentrate on how he was making her feel at the moment.  She'd never felt anything like she did when Justin kissed her.  She felt like she spinning out of control and yet everything made perfect sense at the same time.  As his warm mouth worked to kiss every inch of skin exposed to him, her arms tightened around him and she clung to him.  She was scared, yes, but she loved him and she wanted to prove her love to him.  She just didn't know how.

Aubrey gasped as Justin's fingers suddenly slipped beneath the hem of her shirt.  He pulled back, looking down at her--his blue eyes connecting with hers as his chest rose and fell, his breathing heavy.

"I know you're scared." He said as if he could read her mind and knew what she'd just been thinking.  "And I know you're self-conscience about your body, which I don't understand because you're gorgeous." He kissed one corner of her mouth.  Aubrey's eyes closed reflexively and she tilted her face towards his.  "I love you." He breathed, kissing the other corner.  "I want to see you." He finished, pressing his lips against hers softly. 

Aubrey opened her eyes once more and looked at him for a few seconds--her head warring with her heart.  Here was her chance.  She thought.  Please don't let me fall.  She silently pled with him as she finally nodded giving her permission.  Her heart fluttered nervously in her chest as he kneeled above her and looked down at her.  She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth as Justin slowly moved her shirt up and over her head--letting the piece of fabric fall to the ground beside the couch.  Aubrey's breath hitched in her throat and she closed her eyes, unable to meet his gaze as he remained silent.  She didn't want to see the disappointment in his eyes at finally seeing her.

"Look at me." Justin commanded.  Aubrey swallowed then did as he requested, wondering if he knew how much courage that act alone took.  "You're a goddess." He whispered in awe, looking at her like he was seeing some priceless work of art for the first time and she was engulfed in tingles.  "Why are you so ashamed of the way you look?" He asked, his blue eyes shining with nothing but love and desire for her. 

"I'm not ashamed." She shook her head.  "I just...I know I'm not...perfect." She told him.  "And I--"

"You are." He said, suddenly leaning over her and pressing his lips to hers to silence her.  "You are."  He told her again.  "You're prefect, just the way you are.  Please, don't ever change."     

Aubrey melted back against the couch, her stomach quivering in anticipation as Justin's warm hands smoothed down her sides.  She watched as he lowered his head.  His nose skimmed over her skin from her chest to her belly button--his warm breath raising goose bumps-and when at last he placed his lips against the sensitive skin of her stomach she let out a soft gasp.  Her back arched reflexively as Justin kissed the soft skin again and all rational thought left her head.  All she could concentrate on was this man and what he was doing to her.  Her fears of moments before seemed irrational now.  Justin stole one arm around the small of her back lifting her towards him more as he kissed her again--higher this time, right below where her bra lay against her skin.  She whispered his name as her fingers clutched at the side of the couch cushion and he let out a low groan as he released her, sitting back again.  She watched as he pulled his own shirt off, revealing his perfectly toned and chiseled torso and her jaw dropped.  He had called her a goddess earlier and had worshipped her with his mouth, but suddenly she felt unworthy to be in his presence.  She reached out tentatively and ran her fingertips over the ridges of his stomach and abdomen.  Justin sucked in a breath and his head fell back as he closed his eyes--his hands fisting at his sides. 

Aubrey watched, fascinated, as his tanned skin quivered slightly beneath her fingers while she continued to explore his body.  She didn't know what it was about him, but being with Justin made her lose all her inhibitions and she suddenly felt the desire to do something she never thought she would.  Leaning up on one elbow she placed a kiss to his stomach.  The muscles beneath her lips clenched tightly and she glanced up at him through her lashes wondering if she'd done something wrong.  Their eyes met and the slow fire that had been burning between them suddenly exploded.  Justin put a hand to her face as he leaned over her once more, pressing her back against the couch as their lips connected again and again with increasing intensity.  Aubrey's heart momentarily stopped as their skin came in contact for the first time and she gasped in his mouth.  Her back arched again instinctively, pressing her against him fully and she marveled at the contrast between them.  There was no denying they were built very differently.    

"I love how soft you are." He told her quietly as if he'd been sharing the same thoughts.  He kissed the corner of her jaw.  "Stay with me tonight?" He asked.

"Justin..." She paused.

"We won't do anything more than you're ready for." He promised, his blue eyes delving into hers.  "I just want to hold you.  I want to know what it feels like to wake up with you in my arms."

Aubrey looked up at him, her heart melting at his words.  Why does he have to be so perfect?  She thought as she placed a hand against his face.  Once again her mind and heart were taking her in different directions.  How could she say no to him when he looked at her as if she held the key to his eternal happiness in her hands and treated her like she was the only girl he'd even been with? 

And yet...she sighed.  I know I'm not. 

Justin lifted himself from her and stood next to the couch.  Aubrey instantly missed his warmth and the feel of his weight atop her.  Though it was the middle of summer, she was suddenly cold laying there without her shirt on.  He looked down at her for a moment and then held his hand out to her in invitation.  She sat up slowly, all the while her eyes staying locked with his.  She ran a hand through her hair, took a deep breath and placed her hand in his.

Chapter End Notes:
Okay, before you kill me, give me a second! The next chapter should be up in a minute...


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story