Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm posting this early because this next week is going to be a little crazy/busy for me with school and work!  Hope you guys like it and that it lives up to your expectations!  :)
He was at a loss for words. 

For a man whose chosen career revolved around finding the right words to express any thought or situation he was completely lost as to how to describe what he was feeling at the moment.  It was like everything in his life had been leading and pushing him to this very moment and now that he was here, he was finally complete.  He turned his head slightly--looking at her--the realization washing over him that he had never truly made love to anyone before now.  The depth of his feelings for her and the bond they shared surpassed anything he had ever experienced in his life.

The room around them became progressively lighter and the sun continued to rise as Justin turned on his side.  Propping himself up on one elbow he reached a hand out and gently ran the back of his fingers across Aubrey's cheek.  She let out a soft sigh as she continued to sleep and he smiled sadly.  The only dark spot in this whole situation was the fact that he had caused her pain.  It had been unavoidable--there was no way around it and he had known it was going to happen--but he still hated the fact that he had hurt her.  He had gone slow, hoping to make it as painless as possible for her, but she had still cried out--the sound ripping at his heart.  He had held her tightly, told her he loved her and whispered that he was sorry.  She had whimpered softly as she put her arms around him but her eyes had been full of nothing but love and trust as she had looked up at him. 

He felt the weight of that love and trust even now and it was incredible to him that she loved him that much and had allowed him to give her this moment.  He closed his eyes as he lay down once more.  Putting his arms around her Justin drew Aubrey close to him--molding his body around hers.  He had been her first, but she was now his last.  He would never love another as much as he loved her, and he didn't want anyone else for the rest of his life.  She completed him.  

"You are my everything." He whispered, though she was asleep and couldn't hear him.  "I love you."

~~~~~~

"Do you have any three's?" Justin asked.

"Go fish." Aubrey told him. 

"Let me see." He said leaning across the bed towards her.

"No!" Aubrey exclaimed with a laugh as she held her cards close to her chest.  "Stop cheating!"

"I'm not cheating." Justin insisted.  "I'm just looking."

"Looking is cheating!" Aubrey laughed.  "Go away." She put her hand on his chest and pushed him away.  "Stay on your side of the bed." She pointed to where he was supposed to be sitting.

Justin narrowed his eyes at her as he sat back down and drew a card from the deck sitting between them.  He looked at it then added it to his hand.  "Your turn." He told her. 

Aubrey looked down at the cards in her hand.  "Do you have any--"

"Go fish." Justin told her before she finished. 

"Five's?" She asked with a laugh at his petulant behavior. 

"Damn it!" He exclaimed.  "Are my cards see-through?" He asked looking at the back of the cards he was holding than handed over the card she'd requested.  Aubrey giggled as she took yet another card from him then lay down the set she'd completed. 

"Your turn." She smiled sweetly at him.  It was early afternoon but they were still lounging around in bed-neither one of them making any moves to change that.  Aubrey found her eyes wandering over Justin's bare chest and her stomach tightened at the memory of what they had shared earlier this morning. 

There were no words to adequately describe the experience.  She had been right--the reality of Justin's love was so much more than she had ever imagined or fantasized about.  He was incredible and she was still breathless from it!   She closed her eyes briefly as her mind and body vividly recalled how it had felt to have him love her.  The feel of his hands on her body, the taste of his kiss and the sound of his voice as he had praised her name and pledged his love to her...

"Earth to Aubrey." Justin snapped his fingers in front of her face.  "Hello?"

"Sorry." She shook her head and looked at him.  His brows were lifted as he looked at her in question.  "What did you ask for?" She asked as she tucked her hair behind her ear. 

"Do you have any sevens?" He questioned, his blue eyes watching her closely. 

"Go fish." She told him and he let out a growl of frustration as he reached for the deck of cards again. 

Aubrey shivered at that sound coming from him; having Justin sitting two feet away from her wearing only a pair of grey sweatpants was making it hard to concentrate on the game.  Good thing it's just Go Fish.  She thought wryly.  He had wanted to teach her how to play poker but she knew there was no way she would have been able to focus on learning all the rules--not with him sitting in front of her shirtless! 

"That's it!" Justin exclaimed as he threw his cards down on the bed beside him.  Aubrey looked up at him, startled at his outburst.  "I'm done with this game."

"What?" She asked.  "Why?" 

"Because I'm losing." He told her.  "And because I think you're cheating."

"What?" Aubrey laughed.  "I am not cheating!" 

"Then let me see your cards." He demanded, holding out his hand.

"No." Aubrey shook her head as she held her cards against her chest.  "Just because you're rich and famous and used to getting your way all the time doesn't mean--" She let out a squeal as Justin suddenly pounced on her and giggled as he pushed her back on the bed.

"Let me see them." He laughed, his blue eyes sparkling.

"No!" She exclaimed, laughing as he tried to wrestle her cards away from her.  When he suddenly began tickling her she gave in.  "Okay, okay!" She relented through her laughter as she squirmed beneath him.  "Stop, I'll show you!"  Justin pulled back, going up on his knees as he sat straddling her waist.  They were both breathing heavily, but smiling.  "See?" She said, showing him the cards in her hands.  "No three's or seven's."

Justin took the cards from her and tossed them behind him without even looking at them as he leaned over her-his hands pinning her wrists above her head.  Aubrey's heart skipped at the look in his eyes and her mind returned to her thoughts of a moment ago.  "I don't cheat." She told him quietly as a shiver ran down her spine.

"Yes you do." He replied as he hovered above her.  "What you do to me is completely unfair."  He closed the space between them, capturing her lips.  Aubrey let out a quiet moan as he kissed her thoroughly.  She struggled to free her wrists from his grip-desperate to touch him--but Justin wouldn't let her go.  He finally released her mouth and licked his lips, the hungry look in his eyes making her stomach quiver.  "You've been cheating since day one." He told her. 

When he at last let go of her wrists, Aubrey wound her arms around his neck and pulled him down towards her.  "How about a new game?" She asked, placing a series of small kisses to his perfect mouth. 

"Mmmm..." Justin moaned-kissing her back.  "What do you have in mind?" He questioned as he pressed his lips along her jaw, finally reaching the sensitive skin below her ear.  Aubrey tilted her head to the side to give him better access and closed her eyes as she let out a breathy sigh.  He shifted above her and she instinctively moved her legs--hitching one around his hip.  Justin let out a low groan at her action and settled his weight more fully atop her.

"I think you're getting the idea." She breathed as Justin's lips roamed down her neck and throat.  "But you're the one cheating right now." She told him--surprised she could think enough to form a complete sentence, let alone speak it aloud.

"How so?" He asked as he pulled back and looked into her eyes.  He lifted one hand--his fingers caressing her skin as he looked at her in adoration. 

"You're the one not wearing a shirt right now." She told him, kissing his thumb when he placed it against her lips.   An evil grin spread across his face.

"Well," he said, lifting a brow as he went up on his hands.  "I can take care of that."

Goose bumps enveloped her as he slid his hands down her body, his fingers slipping beneath the hem of her shirt.  His eyes connected with hers as he slowly lifted the material up and over her head and Aubrey shivered slightly as he placed his warm hands once more on her sides.  Justin ducked his head as he placed several strategic kisses to the skin that was now exposed to him and Aubrey ran her fingers through his hair. 

"Do you have any two's?" He asked and she laughed as his eyes met hers again. 

She shook her head.  "Go fish." She told him as he hovered above her again.  He smiled and she tightened her arms around him as he pressed his mouth to hers.

"Next time we're playing poker." He murmured against her lips and she giggled.  "Strip poker."

~~~~~~

"What are you doing?"

Rachel glanced up at JC as she sat on their bed Saturday afternoon then looked back down at her cell phone.  "Texting." She replied.  "What does it look like?"

JC flopped down on the bed beside her.  "Who are you texting?" He asked.

"My lover." Rachel replied matter of factly.

"I'm right here, woman!" He told her.

"Oh, not you." She informed him.  "Steve." She said, saying the first name that came to mind.

"Excuse me?" JC exclaimed going up on one elbow beside her.  "Who's Steve?"  He asked her, grabbing for her phone.  Rachel laughed as she twisted away from him, putting her back to him as she continued typing out the message she was trying to send.  JC sat up as he wrapped his arms around her from behind--still trying to get her phone away from her.

"Would you stop?" Rachel laughed, slapping his hand away.  "I'm just sending a text to Aubrey."  She continued, trying to keep him from getting her phone.  

"Leave her alone." He told her, finally wrestling her phone away from her. 

"But, I--"

"Leave her alone, Sass." He repeated as he flipped her phone shut and tossed it towards the end of the bed.  Rachel huffed as she turned to face him. 

"I just want to see how things are going." She told him but he shook his head and Rachel pouted.  "You're no fun." She told him.  JC quirked up a dark brow as he looked at her and Rachel's heart skipped at the devilish look in his blue eyes.

"I thought you had enough going on with all this wedding stuff you've been dealing with, and trying to convince Megan she needs to move here to leave Aubrey alone for the weekend, but apparently not." He told her.  "You need another distraction."

"Is that an invitation?" Rachel asked, going up on her knees as she placed her hands on his face.  JC's hands came up to encircle her waist and he pulled her against him and she smiled.  "‘Cuz you can distract me whenever you want, pop star."  She told him as she pressed her lips against his.

~~~~~~

JC soon took charge of the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Rachel.  He twisted his body and laid her back on the mattress as her fingers tangled in his dark hair--her lips moving insistently against his.  The spark that had been there from the first day he'd met her was still there, always waiting for the perfect moment to ignite a fire between them and he prayed it would never go out.  That would be a dark day, and one he had no desire to ever experience. 

He pulled back and looked down at Rachel, watching as her eyes slowly opened.  The same dreamy quality that had clouded her beautiful brown eyes the first time he had kissed her was still there and he smiled.     

"Listen, are you going to distract me or what?" She asked with a teasing grin.  "‘Cuz I don't have all day..."

He narrowed his eyes at her as he settled his weight atop her.  "I'm gettin' to it, Sassy Pants.  Hold your horses."

"I'd rather be holding you." She replied coyly.  "And besides, I'm not wearing any pants."

JC laughed.  "I'd rather you were holding me too." He said.  "And I'm glad you're not wearing any pants." He lifted one brow as he looked down at her, a smirk on his face.  "It's certainly going to make this a hell of a lot easier for me."

"So let's get to it." Rachel smiled as she pulled him down and kissed him.

"One question though." JC said as she continued placing small kisses to his lips. 

"What?" She asked distractedly.

"Who's Steve?"     

~~~~~~

"Do you ever wonder who originally thought it was okay to eat certain things?" Aubrey asked Saturday evening.  She ran her thumb along the edge of the s'more she'd just put together and looked over at Justin.  Before she could lick off the melted chocolate she'd gotten on herself, Justin reached other and grabbed a hold of her wrist.  She watched as he brought her hand to his mouth, his tongue darting out to run along the pad of her thumb--licking away the chocolate.

Aubrey shivered as his eyes connected with hers-her stomach tightening.  Is this normal?  She wondered.  Was she supposed to still feel this overwhelming desire for him?  She had assumed that once they had slept together her craving for him would relent but if anything it was stronger than ever.  Justin tugged on her wrist, pulling her close as he kissed her. 

"No." He said pulling back, his eyes sparkling.  "But I'm sure glad someone came up with these."  He told her, holding up the s'more he held.  "Good call on buying this stuff last night."

Aubrey grinned.  "We always make these when we come up here." She told him as she took a bite of the gooey treat.  "It's a tradition we started a few years ago." 

"How did it start?" Justin asked.

"What?" Aubrey questioned. He took a bite and Aubrey smiled as he got melted marshmallow on his face.  His tongue darted out to lick it away. 

"Um..." she shook her head trying to clear her thoughts of Justin and looked back at the fire burning in front of them in the fireplace in the bedroom.  "A storm." She told him.  She shifted slightly as she sat cross-legged next to him and tucked her hair behind one ear.  "We came out here one summer and there was this huge thunderstorm that knocked out the power.  We could have left and just driven back down to the valley, but we all came in here instead."  She looked around the room they were sitting in.  "We built a fire and made s'mores.  It's one of my favorite vacation memories." She smiled.  "And ever since then," she shrugged.  "S'mores are required eating up here."  She finished off her s'more then reached for the bag of marshmallows.  Skewering it on the end of one of the wire hangers they were using, she stuck the marshmallow over the glowing embers in front of them. 

"What is your family like?" Justin asked her.  Aubrey looked over at him, her brows furrowed slightly.  "I've only briefly met your brother once." He reminded her.  "What's he really like?  What are your parents like?"

"Um..." Aubrey paused, her attention focused on the marshmallow roasting in front of her.  "Michael--my brother--" she explained looking over at Justin briefly.  He nodded.  "Michael is my best friend.  We kind of didn't have a choice growing up, but to hang out with each other.  It's hard, always being the new kid in school--never knowing how long we were going to be in one place."  Aubrey rotated the marshmallow so it toasted evenly.  "My mom..." she sighed.  How could she explain her mother?  "My mom has always been supportive.  I know she loves me and only wants to best for me but she sometimes thinks she knows what the ‘best' is, when really she has no idea." She chuckled.  "I love her, but sometimes..." Aubrey shook her head as she rolled her eyes. 

"And your dad?" Justin asked.

"Wasn't around a lot." She replied, looking over at him.  "The only time we really got to spend time with him was when we came out here to visit my grandparents but he did come to each of my swim meets when he was in town."  She smiled as she took her marshmallow out of the fire.  "Hey!" She exclaimed with a laugh as Justin took the marshmallow from her roasting stick--sandwiching it between two graham crackers and a piece of chocolate.  "That was mine!" 

Justin grinned seductively as he held the s'more out to her and Aubrey leaned forward.  Keeping her eyes locked with his she took a bite, her tongue darting out to catch the crumbs that fell on her lips.  Aubrey just wanted to climb into his lap and beg him to love her again.  But she forced herself to look away from him.  Twenty-four hours ago they had been able to carry on a conversation without ripping off each other's clothes; surely they could sit here and make s'mores without winding up in bed.  Couldn't they? 

"What do they think of me?" He asked, sounding a bit wary.

"My parents?" Aubrey asked.  Justin nodded.  "They're...hesitant." She told him honestly.  She pulled her knees up as she put her arms around her legs.  Aubrey rested her chin on her knees, becoming hypnotized as she stared at the flames before her.  "They think I'm crazy for wanting to be with you.  They're afraid of it ending badly.  They're afraid of you hurting me." She turned, resting her cheek on her knees as she looked at him.  His blue eyes held hers steadily as he stared at her. 

"I'm just going to have to prove them wrong then, aren't I?" He asked. 

Aubrey smiled.  "What about your family?" She asked turning the conversation to him.  "I really like your mom." She told him.

"And she really likes you." Justin replied. 

"Yeah?" Aubrey asked, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth.  Aside from the dinner the three of them had shared Wednesday night, Aubrey hadn't had a chance to spend very much time with Lynn.

"Yeah." He grinned.  "She said--and I quote--‘you're sweet, and adorable and a breath of fresh air.'  Apparently, you're exactly the kind of girl she's been praying that I would find and end up with.  She thinks you're perfect for me--and I tend to agree with her."  He winked at her and Aubrey smiled.  "She said you're exactly the kind of girl I need-a girl who fits comfortably into every aspect of my life and who I am."

"She said all of that?" Aubrey asked in disbelief.  Justin nodded.  "About me?"

"Who else am I dating?" He asked with a smile, his eyes sparkling as he reached his hand out-his fingertips trailing over her cheek.  "I'm afraid you're kind of stuck with me now." He grinned and Aubrey laughed.

"There's nowhere I'd rather be." She replied as she lowered her knees and leaned towards him.  Placing her hands on his face she pressed her lips against his--kissing him warmly.

Justin put his hands on her upper arms as he deepened the kiss and pulled her closer to him.  He soon released her arms--one hand sliding up to cup the back of her head, while his other arm went around her waist--and she felt herself being lowered down to the floor as he twisted his body above her.  Winding her arms around his neck she moaned softly and willingly surrendered to the passion building between them.     

~~~~~~

Justin pulled back as Aubrey let out a soft moan and grinned as he ran the fingers of one hand down the side of her face.  She let out a breathy sigh and he leaned down, kissing her beautiful mouth once more.  The hand that had traced her cheek and jaw line continued its downward trek until he came to the top button of the black, short-sleeve shirt she'd put on a few hours ago when they'd finally decided to get out of bed and get dressed. 

Without much thought, and without breaking the seal of their lips, his fingers expertly undid each of the buttons running down the front of her shirt.  He shifted above her as he spread apart the piece of fabric and placed his hands at her waist.  Aubrey's lips broke away from his and she sucked in a breath as her back arched slightly at the contact--his body instantly reacting to her.  Her eyes opened and she looked up at him, her chest rising and falling rapidly.  He leaned down, pressing his lips first to the corner of her jaw and then to her neck as he breathed in her familiar and intoxicating scent. 

"Justin..." she breathed, desperation lacing her voice as one of her hands moved up into his hair.

He pulled back, looking down at her, and marveled once again at her beauty.  She was stunning!  The way she looked now--her hair spread out around her, her bewitching eyes soft and dreamy and her lips red from his kisses--took his breath away.  He lifted one hand, cupping her cheek, and watched as she turned slightly--her lips pressing against his palm.

"You've done it again." He mused quietly.  Her brow furrowed slightly as she looked up at him in question.  "I-I..." he shook his head in frustration at his stumbling.  "There are no words."  He told her.  "I don't know how to explain how you make me feel or what I see each time I look at you.  I wish I could describe it..." He paused then slowly sat up. 

Aubrey watched him quietly--sitting up herself as he stood before her.  She ran a hand through her hair and he held his hands out to her.  He knew where this was going and he didn't want it to happen on the floor.  There was nothing romantic about the floor. 

As she stood before him, Justin slid his fingers inside her shirt and slipped the fabric over her shoulders and down her arms.  "Beautiful doesn't even come close to what you are." He told her as he pressed his lips to her left shoulder.  Aubrey melted against him as she put her arms around him.  He slowly kissed up the smooth column of her neck, stopping just below her ear.  "You are breath-taking." He whispered.

~~~~~~

Aubrey put her hands on Justin's face, forcing him to look at her.  Her entire body was awash in tingles at his words and the feel of his lips on her skin.  Her heart thumped in her chest and she felt as if it were going to explode with all the love she felt for him.  How was it possible to love somebody so much you felt like you would literally die without them?  Loving Justin was like breathing--she couldn't survive without either one of them. 

"I love you." He vowed as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers softly. Aubrey wound her arms around his neck as she leaned into the kiss and Justin bent down slightly.  Wrapping his arms around her hips he lifted her feet off the ground and carried her the few steps to the bed. 

As he lay her down on the mattress and crawled up above her--his mouth moving against hers passionately--Aubrey couldn't help marveling at everything that had happened between them in the last twenty-four hours; at everything that he had said to her.  She loved him, more than anything in this world, but she was slowly coming to the realization that however deep her feelings for him were, his were deeper. 

He had told her on their way to Cabo a few months ago that he had been accused in the past of being "overwhelming."  At the time she didn't understand how that was possible, but now she did.  Justin was a man who loved passionately and whole-heartedly.  He held nothing back but gave everything that he was--completely and without reservation--and that realization overwhelmed her.  As his lips finally released hers and began working their way down her neck and throat--his hands smoothing over her body as he continued to love her--Aubrey willingly gave herself to him, praying this incredible feeling between them would never end.  He had given her his heart and soul and she vowed then and there to protect and always cherish them.  The future was still a bit unsure but as long as he loved her everything would be alright.  Aubrey knew they could get through anything--as long as they were together.

~~~~~~

"I don't want to go home." Aubrey admitted later that night.  She snuggled closer to Justin as they lay in bed.  Justin tightened his arm around her--drawing her towards him as he kissed the top of her head.  Aubrey moved one leg between his.

"Damn, your feet are cold, girl!" Justin remarked, attempting to move his feet away from hers.  Aubrey chuckled.  "Haven't I done my job yet at warming you up?" He teased.  She lifted her head and looked at him, smiling.  She kissed him quickly then laid her head back on his chest.  Running her hand over his stomach she put her arm around him as she attempted to get as close as possible to him.

"Why don't you want to go home?" He asked.

"I don't want to go back to real life and all the crap waiting for me there." She commented quietly.  I just want to stay up here, like this, forever.

"What crap?" He asked his words muffled as he kissed the top of her head again.  Aubrey sighed.

"School." She told him.  "I've got a test and a paper due the next couple weeks.  And work.  There's always a million projects going on around there that I somehow get roped into helping with since they all assume I sit up at the front desk and do nothing all day, and..." she trailed off, hesitating as she worried her bottom lip with her teeth. 

"And what?" Justin asked, his fingers idly playing with her hair. 

"And Nikki." She whispered, closing her eyes as she tightened her arm around him as if to keep him from leaving.  She felt Justin tense instantly beneath her--the light mood that had surrounded them all day dissipating--and she regretted bringing the subject up.  Silence fell between them. 

"I'm sorry." Justin finally said quietly, his voice full of so much pain and regret that Aubrey turned to look at him.  The sparkle was gone from his eyes--self-recrimination filling their blue depths instead.  She reached out and smoothed the worried crease between his eyebrows with her finger.  "You have no idea," he told her, brushing the back of his hand against her cheek.  "How I wish I could go back and change what happened that night.  I should have marched myself over to your house and forced you to talk to me instead of going to that party.  It was a stupid, irresponsible decision I made and I'm sorry I've drug you into it but I have to live with and face the consequences of my actions.  I'll understand if--after finding out the results next month--you don't want to be with me anymore.  I don't want to force that on you.  It's going to be hard and--"

"Stop." Aubrey told him placing her fingers over his lips.  "I'm not going anywhere, Justin Timberlake.  No matter what the results are."

Justin let go a sigh of relief.  "Good." He smiled tremulously.  "Because I didn't know how I was going to let you go."  Aubrey reached out, running her hand through his hair then lay down across his chest--looking at him.  She watched as the smile slowly left his face. 

"Hey," She said, nudging him.  "I'm sorry I brought it up."

"No." He shook his head.  "It needed to be brought up.  I want--no, I need--to know what you're thinking about all of this."

What did she think about this?  She hated it, but what hurt the most wasn't that Nikki held this claim over him, or that there was a possibility that the woman would always be a part of their lives.  It was the pain and regret she saw in his eyes.  His entire life had changed and now hung in the balance as they waited for the results from one stupid mistake he'd made.  "Justin..." She sighed.  His blue eyes opened, looking at her.  "You've given up hope." She observed.  "Why are you assuming her claim is valid?" Aubrey asked.

"Because it might be." He replied dejectedly. 

"Okay," she shrugged.  "So what if it is?  What's going to happen?"

"It's going to make life hell for us." He told her.

"How can life be hell if you're going to have a child?" She asked him.  Having a baby was her one wish that would never be fulfilled and she didn't understand how he could say something like that.  Justin was quiet for a moment which made her wonder what his answer would be.  His eyes searched hers before he voiced his response-his words tearing her heart out. 

"Because you're not the mother."

~~~~~~

Aubrey's breath caught in her throat and it wasn't until the words left his mouth that Justin realized that was where the majority of his regret was coming from.  He could only imagine what this was doing to her--what it would do to her if it turned out Nikki was right.  He watched as tears instantly filled Aubrey's eyes at his admission, her bottom lip trembling slightly. 

"It should be you." He told her, placing his hand against her face.  His thumb swiped at the single tear that escaped and slipped down her cheek.  "If anyone is going to be having my baby...it should be you.  But it's not and I hate it!" He said, finally voicing the thoughts and feelings he'd been keeping inside the last month and a half.  He pushed Aubrey off of him as he sat up, leaning back against the headboard of the bed.  "I hate thinking that my child," he placed a hand on his chest, "is going to have her," he pointed off to the side, "for a mother, when it should be you!" He exclaimed.  Aubrey's tears fell freely as he continued.  "She's not going to love it." He replied angrily.  "She's not going to cuddle it and rock it to sleep like you would and I hate it.  What kind of life is this, to bring a child into?" He asked.   "What kind of mother is she going to be?  I don't even know her!" He said refusing to say Nikki's name aloud.  "What is it going to do that kid for him to grow up knowing his parents don't really know each other, that they don't like each other, that they don't love each other and that they never did?!"  Justin closed his eyes and swallowed the painful lump in his throat.  "One decision." He said, placing a hand over his eyes, trying to fight back his own tears.  "One stupid decision and look how many lives I've ruined."

"My life isn't ruined." Aubrey replied quietly, her voice thick with emotion as she finally spoke.  Justin lowered his hand as he looked at her.  "I promised you before." She reminded him as she scooted closer.  "That baby will be loved.  I don't care what I have to do."  She sniffed as she swiped at her tears.  "I don't care what kind of hell Nikki causes for us or that I'm going to have to spend the rest of my life dealing with her.  I will love that baby, Justin.  I promise you."

Justin wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, hugging her tightly as tears fell from his eyes.  "I don't deserve you." He told her. 

"Whether you deserve me or not, you've got me." She replied, holding him just as tight.  "And I'm not leaving."  She pulled back and looked at him again.  "It's like you said earlier," she told him, combing her fingers through his short hair then running her hand down his face. "You're stuck with me now."

"And I thank God for that every second of every day." He told her as he pulled her close again.  Aubrey snuggled against him--tucking her head beneath his chin as she leaned against his chest.  Justin tightened his arms around her as he rested his cheek against the top of her head.  "I love you, Aubrey Janae." He told her as he closed his eyes.  "You are my everything." 

Chapter End Notes:

Anxiously awaiting your reviews...  :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story