Author's Chapter Notes:
Don't fall out of your chair now!  lol....yes, I'm updating again.  All the awesome reviews I got on the last chapter motivated me.  And plus, I'm just nice like that :)

Wasted.  That's what he felt like right now. 

The last three years of his music career?  Wasted.  What had he done professionally in the last little while?

The last two years with Jess?  Wasted.  How could he have been so wrong about them?

The energy he'd put into planning the proposal?  Wasted.  Why had he thought getting married would fix their relationship?

"Me?" He questioned aloud, holding the glass of amber liquid up in front of him--he watched as the dim lights in the smoky bar he was sitting in refracted off the glass.  "Wasted." He grumbled under his breath.  Justin swallowed the remaining scotch then put the glass back on the counter.  He caught the eye of the bartender and signaled his need for a refill.

"Are you sure?" The guy behind the counter asked.

"What are you, my mother?" Justin replied acridly.

"No, but I can call her." He replied crossing his beefy arms across his chest.

"Just poor the damn drink, Pete, will ya?" Justin replied in irritation to the guy he'd known since junior high.  That was the problem with coming home--people didn't treat him like a celebrity.  He was just Justin, the kid who'd grown up down the street, and he couldn't get away with most of the things he could get away with in L.A. or New York.

Pete looked at him for a moment then held out his hand.

"What?" Justin asked, looking at the guy.

"Give me your keys first." Pete replied.  "Don't want that pretty face of yours getting smeared all over the road tonight, do we?  What would all your fans do if you died?"  Justin rolled his eyes as he shifted in his seat and pulled the keys to the truck he'd rented at the airport.  Once he had the keys Pete refilled his glass.  "This is the last one.  I'm cutting you off."

Justin swirled the liquid in his glass as his mind began wandering again.  It had been almost three months since Jess had moved out and they'd gone their separate ways.  He couldn't help but be kept up to date on what she was doing--thanks to all their mutual friends and the media--and it hurt a little to know she was doing just fine without him.  She had a new movie coming out and he'd heard rumors she was back together with her ex-boyfriend Chris Evans.  What was he doing?  Sitting in a bar in Shelby Forest, Tennessee, getting drunk.  With a hiss he quickly downed the last of the scotch Pete had just poured him and turned in his seat.  Standing, he walked--a bit unsteadily--towards the door.

"You want a cab?" Pete asked him.

"Nah." Justin waved his arm.  "I'm just going to walk."  He pushed the door open and stepped outside--the fresh and cool night air working to sober him up a bit.   He pulled the black ball cap he was wearing lower over his eyes and jammed his hands into the pockets of his jeans as he began walking down the deserted country road between the bar and his mother's house.  He kicked a few pebbles in the road before turning his eyes to the sky above him.  That was another thing different about coming home: being able to actually see the stars at night.  He remembered camping out in his backyard as a kid--looking up at the stars and feeling very small and insignificant in comparison but also feeling a sense of comfort in knowing God was in control of everything. 

Where's that comfort now?  He thought, lowering his gaze to the road once more.  What's next? He wondered, putting that thought out there to the universe--hoping somehow the answer would present itself.  He'd taken Rachel's advice and hadn't jumped right into another relationship after Jess had moved out.  The only problem?  It had been almost three months and he wasn't any closer to figuring out "what he really wanted," except that he was sick of all the hypocrisy in Hollywood.  Was it so hard to just to be yourself and not put on any front?  JC seemed to have lucked out and found someone real--Rachel had been honest about the fact that she was a fan from the beginning--and while he had worried that JC was just setting himself up for more heartbreak by dating her, Rachel had proven her feelings were genuine.  She wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.  I wonder if she has a sister.  Justin mused, contemplating how he was going to go about finding the one he was supposed to be with; the one who would help him make sense of the crazy life he led.

With a sigh Justin lifted his eyes as the porch light his mother had left on illuminated the front walkway of the house.  Bypassing the front door he walked through the grass around to the back.  He was still pretty drunk and he didn't want to deal with the lecture his mother was bound to give him about the fact.

I'll just stay out here for awhile.  He thought lowering himself to the ground and lying back on the grass as he looked up at the stars.  Just until I sober up a bit.

~~~~~~

"Justin?" A voice woke him from the deep sleep he'd been in.

"Mmmm." He moaned, shifting slightly as he threw his arm over his eyes to block out the light shining in them.

"Justin?" The voice became more insistent, worried almost, but he was in too much pain to care about what was troubling them.  His head was pounding, his back was killing him and his mouth felt like he'd swallowed a pitcher full of sand.  "Justin." The voice continued in a firmer tone.  "Answer me, young man."

Justin opened his eyes a slit, the image of his mother materializing above him.  Wincing at the sunlight above him he groaned again and closed his eyes.  "Ma.  What...?"

"Justin." She nudged him with her foot.  He squinted up at her again, watching as she squatted down next to him.  "Baby, what are you doing out here sleepin' on the grass?  I was scared to death when Pete brought your truck over this morning.  I didn't know where you were until I looked out the window and saw you back here."

"I must have...fallen asleep." He mumbled, scrubbing his hands over his face.  "What time is it?" He asked finally sitting up.

"Almost ten." Lynn said standing up as she looked down at him.  "I've got some coffee inside.  You want to get up off the ground now?"

"If I can."  Justin groaned as he stood up beside his mother and stretched--his stiff muscles protesting.  He'd definitely need to go for a run today to work out the kinks.  His mother looked at him for a moment her eyes full of sympathy as she put a hand to his face and smiled sadly. 

"Let's go inside, huh?" She asked.  "Then you can tell me all about it."

Justin followed her inside and soon found himself sitting at his mother's kitchen table, his hands wrapped around a coffee mug as he bent his head down--the aromatic steam coming from the hot drink working to break him from the fog he was in. 

"Take your hat off at the table." Lynn said, placing a small plate in front of him with one of her homemade cinnamon rolls on it.  Justin did as she requested, setting the ball cap he was still wearing from last night on the empty chair beside him.  He picked up the pastry and bit into it as she sat down across from him.  He moaned in pleasure as he licked his lips.

"Nobody makes them like you, Ma." He said, placing the roll back on the plate and picking up his coffee mug. 

Lynn smiled.  "You gonna tell me why you flew in without any warning yesterday, promptly disappeared after saying hello last night and then fell asleep out in the backyard?" She asked, taking a sip of her own coffee.  "It's all a little strange, even for you."

Justin's eyes dropped from his mother's knowing gaze.  He reached for a napkin and began playing with it, trying to avoid all thoughts that had to do with his activities of the night before.

"What's wrong?" His mother asked.

"What makes you think something's wrong?" He questioned.

"I'm your mother." She replied.  "It's my job to know these things."

"I can't just come out for a visit?" He countered.

"You're fidgeting." She commented, reaching out and placing her hand over his--stilling his nervous actions.  He looked up at her.  "You fidget when you're nervous or there's something you don't want to tell me.  You always have."

"I can't help it." He replied.  "I just feel so...antsy."

"Antsy about what?" She questioned.

"Life."  He answered. 

"What do you mean?"

Justin sighed and leaned back in his chair, folding his arms across his chest.  "I don't know." He responded. 

"Is this about Jessica?" Lynn asked, effectively hitting the proverbial nail on the head.  How does she do that? He wondered.  "Honey, it's going to take time to get over the breakup." She said, placing her coffee mug down on the table and leaning towards him.  "There's no easy formula that says when you'll get over the heartbreak.  You just have to let it run its course.  Pretty soon--"

"I'm over it." He interrupted her.  His mother looked at him closely, her eyes narrowing in examination.  "I am." He assured her.  "I just..." He sighed again and leaned his arms against the tabletop again.  "I just don't know what's next."

"Does something have to be next?" Lynn asked.

Justin looked at her, one eyebrow raised.  "You know me." He said.  "I hate being idle." 

"Didn't you tell me you were trying to get back together with the group so y'all could put out another album?"  She asked.  "That's not keeping you busy?"

"Right now it's just Jace and I working on a few songs-which is nothing more than we've always done.  Besides, he's busy with his new album and getting ready to go out on tour and he's got Rachel now.  I just..."

"You want a girl?" Lynn guessed.  Justin took a deep breath, his silence giving away his answer.  Another thing he'd discovered during the last couple months: he wasn't the type of person who did well being alone.  This was the longest he'd gone, since he could remember, without dating someone and he was ready to get back in the saddle so to speak.  "That's not something you can rush, sweetheart." His mother informed him.  "It happens on its own time schedule."

Justin nodded his head.  "I know."

"Just enjoy your life right now." Lynn smiled and he rolled his eyes.  She chuckled.  "I know it's not what you want to hear but just keep your eyes open to possibilities and don't let an opportunity pass you by.  Go out and make some new friends."  She stood and walked over to the sink.  "You never know who it is God has waiting in the wings for you."

~~~~~~

"Hey Zack." Rachel greeted the mix artist she had worked with when she and JC were recording their duet last fall as she popped a few of the Skittles she was eating in her mouth. 

"Hey, girl!" He replied, turning in his chair and smiling at her.  "What brings you down here?"

"Oh, you know." She waved her hand.  "I've lost my boyfriend again." She told him, putting a hand on her hip.  "I haven't seen him in a couple days.  You haven't seen him by chance have you?"

Zack laughed.  "There's a couple bums been hangin' around here the last few days." He said then gestured over his shoulder to the recording studio behind him.  "He one of them?"

Rachel smiled.  "Yep.  That's him." She replied, watching as JC and Justin stood talking to each other in the soundproof room.  "Any chance I could listen in?" She asked.

Zack pulled out the empty chair next to him.  "Pull up a chair," he said.  "And your wish is my command." He winked at her as he flipped a switch-JC and Justin's voices filling the booth.

"...I still don't think that hook is right, C." Justin said shaking his head.

"What's wrong with it?" JC said.  "Listen." He then sang a few measures and Rachel sighed dreamily.  She loved listening to JC sing.  His range was amazing and his voice was like smooth and silky dark chocolate.  She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth as she eyed her boyfriend appreciatively.

Zack chuckled beside her.  "What?" Rachel asked, turning to look at the guy. 

"Nothin'." He replied with a shake of his head. 

"You want some?" She asked, holding out the bag of Skittles in her hand." 

"Nah." Zack shook his head.

Rachel shrugged then turned her attention back to the two men in the studio.  She sat, listening to them arguing good-naturedly back and forth and trying out different harmony lines for the next twenty minutes until JC finally noticed her and stopped, a smile lighting his face.  He winked at her. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked, exaggerating his words--not knowing she could hear him. 

Zack pointed at the button for the speaker system.  Rachel leaned forward and pushed the button.  "I was lonely."

He grinned.  "Are those Skittles?" He asked, noticing the red bag in her hand.  Rachel looked down at the candy then back up at him, an evil grin spreading across her face.  "Yeah..." she drawled as she put a few in her mouth.  "You wanna come in here and taste the rainbow with me?"  Her smile widened.  Justin erupted into a fit of giggles beside JC while Zack started laughing beside her. 

"Is that an invitation?" JC asked, his eyes holding hers through the glass.

Rachel shrugged.  "It's whatever you want it to be, pop star."  She replied and he laughed.  "I actually just came down to see if you were going to take a break anytime soon and wanted to go out to lunch with me."

"Let's take a break." JC said to Justin.

Thank you.  Justin mouthed as he put his hands together as if he were about to pray.  Rachel smiled and watched as the two guys left the studio and walked into the recording booth.  She stood and put her arms around JC's neck as he pulled her close and kissed her. 

"Mmmm." He murmured, licking his lips when he pulled back.  "Fruity." He commented with an evil glint in his eyes.

"You got that right." Justin commented behind them.  

"Watch it." Rachel said, looking at Justin over JC's shoulder.

"What?" He questioned.  "Look, all I'm sayin' is-before you came along I was really beginning to wonder, that's all."

"Ignore him." JC told her and Rachel giggled.  "I was thinking about you today." He told her, tightening his arms around her waist as he swayed them back and forth.

"Oh yeah?" She questioned. 

"Yeah." He nodded.

"What were you thinking about me?" Rachel asked.

JC's eyes sparkled mischievously.  "About how you're a hell of a lot prettier than Justin is."

"Hey!" Justin exclaimed, putting his hands on his hips.  "I'm pretty!"

"Pretty annoying." JC grumbled under his breath.  Rachel chuckled.

She watched Justin strike a pose behind JC and she couldn't help laughing as he batted his eyes at her and pretended to fluff his hair.  She stepped out of JC's arms and folded her arms across her chest as she shook her head at his antics.

"What?" Justin asked as JC sat down in the chair she'd been occupying a moment before.  Rachel sat down on his lap as he began messing around with what he and Justin had recorded earlier--JC's arm going around her, his hand resting on her thigh.

"Nothing." Rachel chuckled.  Justin narrowed his eyes at her.  "I was talking to someone about you the other day." She said. 

"Oh yeah?" He asked.  "Who?"

"Aubrey." Rachel replied and watched as something sparked in his blue eyes.

~~~~~ 

"Aubrey?" Justin questioned.  Rachel nodded her head.  "What were you talking about?" He asked, surprised at his curiosity.  He was beginning to wonder if it was more than just coincidence that he kept bumping into--sometimes literally--this girl.

"You." She said.

"Yeah, I caught that part." He replied sarcastically.  "What about me?"

Rachel looked down and began examining her nails casually and he fought his irritation at her.  "She said she thought you seemed like a great guy and she really liked talking to you." She told him looking up, watching him closely.

"That all?" He asked casually.

"She seemed interested in you, though she tried to cover it up." Rachel told him.  He remained quiet, not quite sure how to respond.  Sure, Aubrey was cute and she had a great smile and yeah, he'd enjoyed talking with her a couple weeks ago but he wasn't sure he was interested in her that way. 

Weren't you just complaining to Mom about how you wanted a girlfriend? His conscience argued. 

Yeah.  He answered back internally.  But, Aubrey?  I don't think so.  She's so...he paused, searching for a word that would describe her.

Normal? His conscience questioned. 

Wholesome. He replied internally. 

"She's a great girl." Rachel told him.  "You could do worse." She paused.  "Actually, I think you have." She teased with a smile.

"Oh, ha ha." He replied dryly.  "You're so funny." He rolled his eyes though she was right.  He had done worse and in the not so distant past.

"Well, anyway." Rachel said, leaning back against JC.  "Aubrey's cute and fun to be with and I think she'd be good for you.  She's low maintenance and doesn't seem to be affected by the fact that you're Mr. SexyBack."

"Wait.  I'm confused." Justin said.  "Weren't you the one a couple months ago telling me not to get into another relationship and now here you are trying to get me together with Aubrey?"

"He's got a point." JC spoke up.

"I wasn't asking you." Rachel said looking at JC.  "Just think about it." She said, turning back to Justin.  "You ready?" She asked JC.

"Yeah, let's go." JC said putting both hands on Rachel's hips as he moved her off his lap and stood beside her.  He took her hand.  "You want to come get something to eat with us?" He asked Justin.

"Nah. You guys go ahead.  I think I'm going to go home.  We're done here, right?" He asked.

"Yeah." JC replied.  "You still coming out to New York next week?"

"Yeah, I'll be there." Justin smiled. 

"See ya." JC said.

"Bye." Rachel lifted her free hand.

"Later." Justin said as he watched the two of them leave. 

"This Aubrey sounds like the real deal." Zack said, speaking up behind him.  "Why aren't you jumping on that ship?" He asked as Justin turned to look at the guy. 

"We're from opposite ends of the spectrum." Justin replied.

"Whatever, man." Zack said.  "It's your life."

~~~~~~

April

"What do you think of this group?" Justin whispered, leaning over to JC as they sat in the back of the auditorium.  They'd been there all day taking notes on the different dancers that had come to audition in hopes of being chosen to be a part of JC's tour.

"Huh?" JC looked over at him then stared blankly at the stage.  "I dunno." He shrugged.

"Man, what's with you?" Justin asked, turning in his seat to look at JC.  "Are you even watching?" He gestured to the stage.

"Yeah," JC responded.  "Of course."

"Of course." Justin scoffed, mimicking his friend.  "Let me tell you something." He turned so he was once more facing the stage and leaned over towards JC.  "You see the blonde in the back row?"

JC looked where he was pointing.  "What about her?" He asked.

"She wants me." Justin sniffed and puffed out his chest, trying to make JC laugh.  He'd been sitting next to the guy for the last six hours and had yet to see him smile.  Something was up, and he was willing to bet it had something to do with Rachel.  He kept opening his phone, as if he were expecting a text message or something and the longer that time went by the deeper his worry lines became.

JC laughed, shaking his head.  "You never stop, do you." He asked.  "How long has it been, huh?  Three months since you and Jessie broke up?"

"You didn't expect me to stay single forever did you?" Justin asked with a grin.

"Fifty bucks says you can't get her to go back to your hotel room with you." JC said.

"I'll take that bet." Justin said, reaching over and shaking JC's hand.  "Now," he continued, slouching down in his seat.  "You gonna tell me what's going on?"

"What do you mean?" JC asked, averting his eyes.

Justin just looked at him, one eyebrow raised.  "How long have we known each other, C?" He asked.

"Too long." JC muttered under his breath.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that." Justin said then continued.  "Point is, we've known each other a long time and I can tell something's not right.  Are you and Rachel having problems?"

"I don't want to talk about this." JC said, standing.

Justin looked at him in surprise.  "What about the auditions?" He asked pointing towards the stage. 

"I'm done for today." JC replied.  Justin watched as he walked down the row of seats and left the auditorium.  Turning his attention back to the stage he slouched down and leaned his head back against the chair.  His eyes followed the movements of the girl he'd randomly pointed out up on the stage.  She's cute.  He mused.  And she's got good rhythm--which could come in handy later.  He chuckled to himself.  It's been too long, Timberlake.  He thought, straightening as the girl was dismissed and she walked backstage.  Standing he moved inconspicuously towards the back door, hoping to cut her off before she left.  Fifty bucks was fifty bucks.  Plus, he'd never been able to resist a dare and he wasn't going to start now.

Making his way down the hall to the backstage area he opened the door and looked around, hoping the girl hadn't left.  He was about to leave when he spotted her talking to a few of the other dancers that had been onstage with her.  He took a deep breath and slipped into celebrity mode as he made his way towards her.  The other dancers she was talking to left and, after waving goodbye the girl turned in his direction--pulling up short when she realized he was blocking her way. 

"Hey." He said, nodding his head.

"Hi." She replied, hiking her duffle bag higher on her shoulder as she smiled politely at him.  She moved to walk around him but he stepped in front of her again.  Her green eyes looked up at him in question.

"I noticed you up on stage." He told her.  "And I was wondering if you had plans tonight."

"Um, yes." She told him.  "Actually I do.  You see, my husband," she lifted her left hand--the ring on her finger catching the light.  "And I are going to a show tonight.  As flattered as I am that you noticed me, I don't think I'm what you're looking for.  Try the corner." She said pushing past him. 

Justin's jaw dropped and he watched--speechless--as she left, his ego deflated.  Had she really just suggested he find a prostitute?  That was definitely a rejection he'd never heard before.  What crawled up her ass?  He wondered.  He turned stopping when a leggy red-head stepped up to him. 

"Hey." She smiled.

Instead of acknowledging her he just kept walking--the blonde's estimation of his character still smarting.  A prostitute? He questioned as he retraced his steps out to the lobby.  I'm Justin Timberlake!  He thought.  I can get any girl I want.  I don't need to pay to get some.

Any girl? The voice in the back of his head questioned.  He angrily pushed the voice away.  He could hear music still playing in the auditorium as he passed the doors but he had no desire to go back in there and waste anymore of his time when the final decision on dancers was ultimately left up to the tour manager anyway.  Pushing through the front doors he pulled his sunglasses from his pocket and put them on, then hit the street-hoping to find something to take his mind off the humiliating rejection he'd just gotten. 

~~~~~~

"Jace!" Justin jogged to catch up with JC as the other guy stepped into an empty elevator at the hotel they were both staying at.  JC held the elevator door open for him with his arm then let the door close when they were both inside. 

"Where'd you go this afternoon?" Justin asked.  "You sure left in a hurry."

"I needed to clear my head." He said.  "Everything with this album is happening so fast.  I called and talked to Rachel for a few minutes then walked around Central Park for a while."

"That's good." Justin said.

"What are you doing?" JC asked as the elevator reached their floor and Justin reached into his pocket--pulling out his wallet as they walked down the hall.

"I owe you fifty bucks." Justin told him, pulling out some cash.  "All I've got are twenties.  You got any change?"

JC took the three twenties Justin was holding out and put the bills in his pocket.  "I'll buy you a drink later." He said.  Justin chuckled.  "I told you that you couldn't get that girl to leave with you." JC teased as he opened his hotel room door and Justin followed him inside.  "I hate to say it, but I think you're losing your charm, Timberlake.  It seems the time has come when people are sick of you."

"You wait." Justin responded pointing a finger at him.  "When everyone gets wind of what's about to go down with the group the girls will come." He grinned wickedly, choosing to ignore the fact that the girl's harsh rejection and judgment of his character still stung.  JC rolled his eyes.

"You're not as young as you used to...be..."  Both of the men stopped as they walked further into the room and Justin collapsed to the floor in a fit of giggles at the sight of Rachel sitting on the bed in a piece of revealing, black lingerie--scrambling to cover up when more than just her boyfriend walked into the room.  Speaking of girls coming. Justin said as he heard Rachel groan when she pulled the sheets over her head.  He looked over at JC who stood--staring speechlessly at the spot where Rachel had disappeared beneath the covers--and somehow managed to stand and walked over to the bed.  Sitting down on the edge he placed his hand over her hip through the blankets. 

"Hey baby," He giggled.  Rachel groaned again.  "You're in the wrong room.  I'm down in--"

"That's enough." JC said, finally coming out of his dazed stupor and grabbing Justin by the arm--pulling him up.  

"Hey!" Justin exclaimed still laughing.  "I wasn't done--"

"Yes you were." JC told him, pulling him away from the bed.  He opened the door and pushed Justin through it.  "And don't come back." He said, shutting him out of the room.  Justin continued laughing as he walked down the hallway to his room.  The look on Rachel's face had been priceless!  He couldn't wait to tease her about it in the morning.  He rubbed his hands together.  This is gonna be fun. He thought.

He let himself into his hotel room.  Pulling his wallet from his pants again he tossed it and his keys on the dresser, kicked off his shoes and jumped back on the bed--grabbing the TV remote on the beside table.  He flipped idly through the different stations.  When nothing caught his attention right away he turned the volume down and left it tuned to VH1 as he pulled his phone from his pocket.   Laying back on the pillows he flipped it opened and scrolled through his contact list--searching for someone who lived in the area that he knew would be up for hanging out tonight.  One name jumped out at him but it wasn't one he was expecting. 

Aubrey.  He'd forgotten that he'd gotten her number that day at Red Mango.  He wondered for a moment if what Rachel had told him last week was true.  Was she really interested in him?  He put the phone against his lips as he stared up at the ceiling in thought.  She seemed like a nice girl, but beyond that they didn't really have a whole lot in common.  Besides, he reasoned--closing his phone and putting it on the bedside table.  Hollywood and wholesome don't really mix well together.  She's better off without me.  He picked up the remote once more and flipped the television to one of the movie stations--eventually falling asleep as he watched The Dark Knight.   

~~~~~~

Justin grinned the next morning as he walked into the auditorium and saw Rachel sitting with JC.  He tiptoed over to the couple, not wanting to give away the fact that he was there.  He wanted to surprise her; to see the look on her face when he teased her about last night. 

"Well hello." He said as he slid into the seat next to Rachel.  He watched as her cheeks turned red and he couldn't help the evil grin that broke out.   "I dreamt about you last night."  He told her and Rachel looked at him in shock.

"What?" She exclaimed, a little too loudly.  The other people in the auditorium turned to look at her and she sunk down in her chair a little.

"I must say you looked hot last night in that little black number, but just for the record my favorite color is baby blue." Justin told her matter of factly.  Rachel's jaw dropped as she looked at him.

"Okay, this is not going to work." JC said, suddenly putting his hands on Rachel's arms and pulling her up and out of her chair.  He slid into her seat next to Justin as he sat her down in the seat he had been occupying. 

"What gives, C?" Justin asked.  "We were just talking."

"Don't talk to me right now." JC said, not even looking at him.  Justin looked at him, hurt, and Rachel laughed.  He thinks he can stop me talking to her? He thought defiantly.  We'll just see about that.

"Hey Rachel?" He said whispering loudly as he leaned back in his chair.  She looked over at him.

"What?" She asked.  He could tell she was struggling to keep a straight face and he grinned. 

"Baby blue."  He reminded her as the first group came out on stage.  "Ow!" He exclaimed his seat coming back down to the floor as JC slapped his chest with the back of his hand.

"Shh!" The choreographer and tour manager turned around in their seats a few rows ahead of them. 

"Hey Justin!" Rachel said, mimicking his stage whisper from earlier as she leaned back in her chair as he had done. 

"Yeah?" He asked leaning back and looking at her expectantly. 

"Only in your dreams." She told him.

"That's right, baby." He winked at her and Rachel rolled her eyes.

"Listen, Timberlake." JC said looking at Justin.  "She may be in your dreams but she's in my bed, you got that?"

"Yeah I got it." Justin replied quietly.  "And that's why I envy you."

Chapter End Notes:
So.......what'dya think?


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story