Author's Chapter Notes:
i got an idea... so here it is...

I walked down the long hall. Irritated because it was two am and I just wanted to sleep, plus I had an exam tomorrow, yet he needed me. Sighing I opened his bedroom door. Working for his mom was one thing being his girlfriend was a completely new world.

‘Babe” I yell. Of course, he is not in here. I throw my phone on the bed, take off my jacket, and hang it on the back of his chair. I did think of throwing it on the floor just to piss him off. I slide under the covers and sighed when I heard the bathroom sink turn on.

“Justin?’ I called out. I looked at my phone. 2:30 am. I will kill him if I do not pass my test tomorrow, then I will reincarnate him and do it again.

“Nat” he said not even looking to see if it was I. I laughed because it could be a fan and he would not even step out of the bathroom.

‘Yeah” I said still looking down at my new texted message. I felt him near me, but I did not look away. His side of the bed slinked in as he slides in next to me.

‘Hey baby,” he said kissing the side of my neck. Goosebumps went down my spine. There was no doubt in my mind that I did not love this man. He has been my everything for about a year and half. His mom was my boss, and she was more like my mom then a boss.

“Hey” I pulled away from the trivia I was getting and sat the phone down on the nightstand. His arms wrapped around my body. I sat there I n his old t-shirt and some shorts. I would not say im bad looking but im not good looking either. Although Justin thinks im the hottest girl in the world. It is irritating.

‘you know I have a test for my human sexuality class tomorrow at noon, If I fail I will hurt you” he grinned against my skin.

‘You can’t hurt me if im helping you study.” I hold back a giggle. He licked the skin being my ear and blows on it. Fuck him.

‘Justin, please, this is not studying.” he runs his hands down my olive colored skin. You ever been touched by someone and it felt like he was melting off your skin? That’s what every touch felt like. He said nothing but crawled on top of me. I sighed into his touch. Leaning forward I kissed him and ran my hands over his freshly cut hair.

‘Will you stop trimming the curls” he smiled at me and bit my bottom lip making me moan. My hands went down his shirtless back. He was lucky I loved him. My newly manicured nails scratched his back.

He moved his hands under the shirt and inched it up. I moved closer and let him slide it off my body. I sighed when the cold los angels air hit my naked chest. He grinned and cupped my nicely shaped breast. I moaned into him. He kissed my collarbone. My hands griped his back.

He felt between us and ran his hands up my shorts. I groaned when he reached the wet spot in on my lacey thong.

“Well, well” he smirked that cocky grin that I was going to smack off.

“Just do me already” he made space in between us.

“Miss. Vertez, what do you want me to do” I rolled my eyes when he used my last name.

‘I want you to put that nice well enhanced cock between my thighs and make me scream your name” I smirked back as his eyes grew wide with my bluntness.

“natalina, do you kiss your mother with that mouth’ I laughed and closed the space between us.

“Maybe” I licked his bottom lip. He patted my thigh and I rose up as he pulled off the panties and shorts in on swift motion. He slid between my open legs. Grinning and slide him self into me painfully slow. I dogged a nail into his back and he groaned. It was my sign of no playing around. He pushed closer and I feel back on the bed bringing him with me. He bent his head next to my neck groaning in my ear. The hotness of his breath on my neck made me spin.

My legs wrapped around his waste and his hand flew to my thigh holding it there.

“No marks Justin” I moaned as he sucked on my neck. I was not about to tell him about the meeting with his mom I had. You never mention family in bed. Ever! He got it and moved to a new spot. Great lets just have red marks all over. I pushed up on him but he did not move. His body met mine as my hips buckled against his.

“Fuck he said and put an arm on each side of my head and pounded harder into me. I dug a nail into his back and grinned as he slowed his pace.

“Please Justin” I let out and he hit’s the spot that drove me crazy. That was it I let out a scream of pleasure and he grinned and I sighed in defeat. He smiled as he felt him self-release. He let out a breath and lay next to me.

“If I pass, you get to do me where ever, when ever, if I don’t then we aren’t having sex for a week” he chuckled at me and I snuggled up to his body. God I hope I pass.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story