Justin lawyers went over the papers, Lynn’s lawyers went over the papers. I sat here making Amelia a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She sat quite on the chair. She asked for milk and I smiled and gave it to her. I really right now wanted to scream cry and beat down my father and bimbo Barbie.

“babe” Justin spoke walking form the dinning room. He smiled at Amelia and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“hum” I places a hand on his cheek.

“tom and Steve want to have a word with you” I looked at Amelia.

“go, ill watch her” I smiled and kissed him quickly. How old was I again, oh right 21. Now I walked into a room with three different lawyers and my boss, my fiancés mother. My stomach turned as I sat down.

“All the papers are giving you free will you sign theses and she is your daughter” Tom one of Justin’s lawyers said. Lynn smiled weakly at me, like this is what she wants. Her son and me where still on rocks, because I had been stupid. Now here I sat with a daughter, my sister. I wanted to throw up. How can I be a mom? Im only 21. I have trouble remember to take my birth control on time, and I have bill to pay, and my car is not a car to fit a kid in. and Justin like he needs this, he’s got so much on his plate, and I want him to believe me. However I look over into the kitchen and smile Amelia is laughing at something Justin said and she breaks my heart, I was there when she was born I was there when she was three. Now I had her until she was 18. That is a long time away.

 

“Can I have a minute with Justin?” I said and they nodded. I smiled at Lynn and mouthed sorry. She shook her head no at me. I sighed, well looks like im going to have a kid.

“Hey melia, could you give me and Justin a minute” Amelia looked at me and pursed her lips back and forth decide over if she could or not.

“I guess” I smiled at her. I helped her down and she said she was going to go find Justin’s mommy.

‘So?” I looked at him. He was cute today, his arms where at my sides and he had on this basic black shirt and tan shorts that hung a little off his waist. Here I was asking him to father my sister. Guilt formed in my heart. I could not just leave Amelia and he knew this. He was going to stay by me; I knew this because I know him.

“I can’t just leave her alone Justin, I want to hurt them so bad” he pulled me to his chest and I just let it go.

“We will get threw this” I just held on to him tighter.

“Well I knew you wanted kids, happy engagement present,” I laughed a little and he smiled.

‘im going to sign the papers” he smiled at me and placed his hands on my cheek.

“I love you natalina”

“I love you more” and I kissed him.

“Eww” we pulled away and looked at Amelia who made a face.

“Yeah well in a few years you won’t say that” I said pulling away.

‘yuck never, boys are Meany pants” Justin laughed and put his hands on his hips.

“Even me?”

“Your not a boy Justin’ she looked him straight in his eyes and put her hands on her hips. Cute, cute.

 

So guess what im a mother, and Justin is a father. Amelia looked nothing like us; she looked like her evil mother. Amelia and I sat in Justin’s escalade waiting for him to come out of the house, we where going to in and out burger.

“Are we going to go see mom and daddy?” she asks as Justin gets in the car. It had been two days and she has yet to ask about them, well it was until right about now.

“No we are going to go get food” I smile.

 

We got the food, Justin drove around, and we sat in his car and ate. I knew this was driving him insane, but I was sure that if we got out two million people would be all up on us, and I did not want to scare Amelia.

“Can we go play?”

“When we get home” she does not say anything but move her lips back and forth.

‘To my house” she finally says.

“To Justin and my house”

‘oh, that’s okay, but I think mommy misses me” I wanted to laugh at her, yeah sure she does, she is in Hawaii not miss anyone.

“Amelia, what if I told you after we eat lunch we can go swimming” Justin looks back at her and I smile at him. Her face got big.

“Swimming?” she looks at me like is he for real.

‘Yeah”

 

‘Im done” I giggle as she hands me her box. Justin smiles and we go back to the house.

 

I sighed as I put Amelia to sleep. She looked so small in a guest bed, it was big. I put a few pillows around her I was scared she would roll off and die. Im new at this I use to be the baby. I smiled at her and brushed a block hair out of her face.

‘ I love you sissy” she mumbles as I kiss her forehead. My heart skipped a beat.

“love you too” I turned off the big light and let her night light got on.

 

“jay?” I called out in our room. He smiled and walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, yet he was dry.

“I thought maybe we could take a bath” he looked at me. And I smiled. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom.

“I cant tell her” I say as he ran his hands up my sides taking my shirt with him.

“we have to” I sigh at his touch. He undoes my jeans and I slip out of them. He hooks his thumb in my panties. I kiss him and my hands wonder down and UN do his towel. He lifts me up as I kick of my panties. He sets me in his big Jacuzzi tub. He followed and sat behind me. I rested my body against his.

“I can’t believe them, I just why” that is when I started to cry again. Justin held me close as I cried. We had to figure out how to tell my little sister that her parents do not want her anymore. I could live with never seen my father again, but he was there for everything with her, until now. I was scared enough for the both of us. Who would trust me with their kid?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story