Author's Chapter Notes:
i wnated to break up this chapter and the next one.... next one will be up soon

“Sissy lina” I sighed, I was trying to study, Justin had some meeting to go to and I could not get a hold of anyone to watch her.

‘What sissy melia”

‘I want to go play” she holds the end of her shirt and makes a puppy dog face. I think Justin secretly taught her that while I was at the store yesterday. If I kill him well people miss him. Not sure.

 

“we can’t right now, sissy is trying to study” Amelia hits my book and I groan, could they have not dropped her nanny off with her? No because that would be selfish of me to ask.

“I want to play,” she says again.

“I don’t want to” I say and press my book to my nose. If Ignore her will she go away.

“I want to go home then” ha-ha good luck.

“you can’t”

“oh yes I can” she places her hands on her small little hips and starts to scream. Like I mean I am dieing someone shot me scream. Her little face is getting red. My mom use to just let me scream, so I will just let her scream, well tells Justin and his mom walk in.

“oh my god, Nat” Justin says and kneels to the screaming five year old.

“what’s wrong” he brushes her hair out of her face. Oh god, she is throwing a fit. Lynn watches us from the kitchen doorway.

“sissy Nat won’t let me play” Justin looks back at me and then back to Amelia. that is when she pulls on her shirt again and doses the puppy dogface. Justin’s face softens and says that nana Lynn has cookies. I sigh and slam my book shut.

“Nat, how can you just let her scream like that?”

“because kids that throw fits can just throw the fit”

“why was she screaming?”

‘because I want to go home,” she says walking in with a cookie.

“honey, your parents are not at home,” Justin says getting at her level.

“I want to go home” she says again and drops the cookie. I smirk lets see Justin get out of this.

“your mom is not at home”

“then call her duh” she rolls her eyes and I laugh covering it as Justin looks at me.

“I can’t”

“call her,” she says making a face her lips are closed tight and her eyes are closed she looks a little evil, but I wanted to take a picture and show everyone. Lynn giggles form the doorway. Ha, I was not alone.

“Amelia we can’t just call your mom” Justin stands up and sighs. Amelia then throws her cookie on Justin’s white carpet and steps on it. I bite my lip and cover my face.

“why did you do that?”

‘cause you piss me off” now that I was not expecting.

“Amelia heart vertz, we do not use that word in this house” I say. She looks at me and crosses her little blue eyes.

“I don’t care, I want my mom”

“I know you do”

“no you don’t because you don’t have a mommy” now that that was un called for. Justin looks at me. I sigh and run my fingers threw my hair.

“that’s because I grew up”

“that’s cause she no love you anymore, like I don’t love you” I wanted to cry at the point. Did I not just agree to keep her, she has never acted like this, and I saw Lynn look at me like she was sorry, but I could not help the word vomit coming.

‘yeah, well your mom doesn’t love you either, she left, and so did dad, you are stuck here” I scream at her. Amelia looks at me as her face goes whiter and her eyes fill up with tears.

“that’s not true”

“is so”

“I hate you, I don’t want you to be here, and I wish you would have” she stops and places a hand on her hip and points a finger at me.

“would have what?” I ask

‘died, just like aunt Rita” she storms out of the room and ran up the stairs. She slams the door to her room once or twice. My heart stopped. Okay so that is now how I wanted this to go, this was not what I signed up for.

“Nat” I look at him.

“maybe, im not fit to do this” I took a deep breath and went up to me and Justin’s room. I did not slam my door. I shut it and feel to the floor crying.

I woke up to Justin laying next too I on the floor his hands ran threw my hair. It felt good I sighed and snuggled to him.

 

“Amelia, thins you hate her’ he says as I stretch.

“I did not mean for it to happen like this” he kiss my temple.

“we get it, but maybe you two should talk this out” he was right, I hated that.

“I guess I’ll do that now, where is she?”

“down stairs my mom is making dinner” I kissed him. His hands tangled in my hair. I moaned lightly when he pulled on it Deeping the kiss.

“not now babe, I have to go tell my sister she will never see her parents again” he gave me a half smile.

 

Amelia sat listening to Lynn tells her about how important it was to cook and that it will make her smarter. I giggled. She said she was smart. I loved my stepsister, my as soon as the papers go threw adopted daughter. We always had good times when they came for a few days too come see me, but she eventually went home. I have been with her 24/7 since they left four days ago. I was not sure I was strong enough for this. I do not trust me to not fuck this up.

I watch as Justin walks down the stairs he had a pair of sweat pants on his hips and he was putting n a shirt. Good bye seeing that man walk around her shirtless, good bye to having sex everywhere in the house.

 

“sissy melia?” I say walking into the kitchen. She looks at me she eyes where puffy from crying.

‘what” she says.

‘can we talk for a minute?” she nods and hopes off the stool.

“Amelia, I wanted to say im sorry”

“im sorry too” she hugged my waist before I sat down pulling her to my lap.

‘nana Lynn says that, my parents are on a” she taps her finger to her chin looking for the right word.

“your parents are on a trip melia, and they asked me to watch over you for a while”

“how long” her blue eyes meet my hazel ones.

“im not sure”

“can I go see them” I shook my head no.

“can I talk to them?”

“no, melia, im sorry”

‘will I have you and Justin, or are you two leaving”

‘you will always have us” she smiles and hugs me. Maybe this part was not so bad.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story