“I want a princess bed” Amelia points to the princess canopy bed that sat in sleep U.S.A we where going to give her a whole new bedroom. I apparently had to sign her up in July for kindergarten. Okay so I thought they just showed up one day. Justin smiled and told the woman that we needed one princess bedroom set, in purple. Justin gave this girl everything.

The other day everything was set up her walls where painted and now we picked everything a five year old could want. I held his hand watching his face smile at her. The shop was closed down for the day so Justin could come in here and set all this stuff up. We have yet to see more then three photographers. Amelia has yet to realize that Justin is famous, she is only five, and she has not met the nsync days. I plan to fully tell her.

“So, I think we are done” he says and Amelia nods. She’s smitten over the moon Justin is now her new favorite person and I will just hold the bags. He let go of my hand and picked her up as we headed out the back and in to the truck as I stood signing papers. I was not his personal assistant I was his fiancé, I did this for his mother.

I sat in the passenger seat as we drove back to the house. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand as we drove. It would be gone as soon as we got home. Since Amelia has been here I think me and him have spent fifteen minutes together and that’s a bonus. At lest I was done with all extra work at my school, and Lynn had me off for a while. Therefore, I could spend so much time watching Amelia steal my boyfriend.

 

“so looks like your being replaced” trace says as he sits on the stool in the kitchen. I was on cooking duty while Justin and Amelia made her room pretty. He was putting her desk or something together, made me laugh, Justin was not that good at putting puzzles together, him doing this was amusing.

“I am not,” I said rather snappy as I chopped some chicken into strips.

“sounds like someone is a little jealous” I rolled my eyes at him. I was not.

“well then how come you are down here cooking and they are up there”

“shouldn’t you be helping?” I pointed my knife at him before cutting the other breast up.

Trace eyed me slowly and took a swig of his beer he had opened. He opened his mouth to say something, but Amelia barged in. I was not jealous.

I lifted my head a little and watched him sleep. He sleep shirtless, I watched his chest move up and down in a steady breathing pattern. After we put Amelia to bed, we came back to our room and made love for the first time in weeks. It was the most beautiful thing I have came to witness since the day we meet. I sighed a happy one as I looked at the clock, it was 4 am and I could not fall back a sleep. I traced hearts lightly on his chest. His heart beat was a nice steady thump, I pressed my ear too once and while to just listen to it.

Maybe im a sap, im laying here naked with my boyfriend, who had on hand on the small of my back and the other held my hand. He was simply amazing at all times. He was so great with Amelia threw all of this. There was nothing we could do, I had a child now. Or we have one. I kissed his chest and slipped form his warm embrace. Regretting it as I heard him sigh and open his eyes a little.

“Nat?” his voice was raspy from sleep and he sat up a little the covers feel a little. I looked back at him and smiled. He ran his hand over his face and groaned at the clock.

“why are you up so early” I shrugged. He watched me as I slipped on his shirt and walked into the bathroom. I listened to him toss and turn in the sheets.

I whipped the black mascara circle from under my eyes and ran my brush threw my bird nest hair when his warm arms wrapped around my waist. He left a trail of kisses down my neck.

 

“I love you’ his thumb caressed my stomach threw the shirt and I smiled as he sucked on the hallow of my beck. My hands sat on top of his hands. It was like a perfect picture.

‘I love you too’ his hands slipped under my shirt and up the shirt taking it with them.

“oh really” the shirt slid off my body. Justins hands ran over my nkaided body. He pressed my up aginst the counter and lifted my but to sit on the cold marble counter. I shivere and he closed my mouth with his. I moaned and wrapped my legs around him. He rubbed my thighs.

‘im sorry” he whispered. I pulled away and meet his blue orbs with my hazel ones.

“what?’

‘I know that I have been crazy with Melia Ijust want her to feel at home, we have worked on us for so long that I just tend for you to be there’ I licked my lip and watched him fret with words.

‘Justin, im not going anywhere, so your stuck with us’ he smiled and kissed me.

“I like being stuck’ I kissed him hard this time. I was going to keep him to that.


Incomplete
pinkheartstars is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Don't trust me also liked 531 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story