You ever had those dreams where you where naked in class for a big final exam or barfing on a speech. that’s how I feel right now. I’m almost late for my final, thanks to Justin, and I haven’t had any coffee. My car pulls into the parking lot and I sigh a good sigh as I see my best friend jen in the parking lot of star bucks. I love that girl.

‘Women, I swear I was going to leave you’ she says and hands me my Carmel mocha. I take my sunglasses off and throw them in my bag as we walk. Also thanks to Justin, I have little make up on.

‘whatever, you love me and if you where going to be late with anyone you would be late with me” I chuckled and pushed her as we walked to class. She noticed I had on a tied white shirt and some basketball short.

“dude, you had sex with Justin last night and you didn’t bring your own clothes, slut’

“Now if I was a slut like you I would have planed a head” I joked and pushed her into the room. Good we were not late yet. There where students still missing and its only 11:45.

‘hello, mr.gurtero” I greeted are mild aged human sexuality teacher. He was okay looking, he just needed to not wear sweater vest it was hard to take anything he said seriously. Jen and me took our seats and I slipped my phone out of my bag and smiled.

Hey lover, just wanted to wish you a good test, love you, see you at my moms office”

I texted him back and turned the phone off and waited for my doom.

 

 

I love driving fast threw los angels. I love my car it took me three jobs but I finally got my baby. It is a black on black 1970 mustang. Its pure vintage. I found it in the photo ads, I called the dude, and in three easy installments of 500 dollars, it was mine. Plus the guy asked me to date his son so it came cheaper. Sometimes my looks get me by. And I look super fly in it. I turned the corner and parked in Justin’s parking spot at his mom’s office building.

We all know Justin’s mom helps him out with his record label and she is a very busy woman. Well I lucky enough get to follow her around and keep track of her every minute. I keep track of everything down to the time she has to spend in Tennessee and with her husband. I feel very powerful. I locked my door and put my sunglasses back on. I had changed back at school, Lynn makes me wear more professional casual then lazy. So I just wore some skinny jeans and a black lace top that was only ment to make Justin blush. If I had thought about it, I should have gone into the locker room at the pool on campus and showered so my hair shall be left in its messy brunette bun.

I headed into the office building and headed to the third floor. I caught a glance of Justin’s truck as I got in the elevator.

 

I got to my desk, sat my purse and sunglasses on the desk and grabbed my planner, and headed into Lynn’s office. I knocked and waited for her to say enter. Her office was a mess when she was in, but when she was not I spent hours cleaning and organize it.

‘hey natalina” she gave me a warm smile.

“Hey” she pointed to the seat on the other side of the desk in front of her. She handed me a bottle of water and then went back to the person on the phone. I looked over at her un-opened planner and sighed. Reaching over I took it and opened it to February.

Justin walked in without knocking and sat down next to me. He looked rather angry and I held in my laughter. He looked over at me, smiled, and looked me up and down. I shook my head and went back to writing in the reservation Lynn had for valentines day.

“thanks for making me walk” he spoke huskily in my ear.

“your welcome baby’ I keep writing as he placed his hand on my thigh. I knew this game.

“did you pass?” he breathed into my ear. His breath always smelt nice. He ate way to much gum for one human person.

“I won’t know till three today when it’s posted online’ I saw him look at his watch and sighed and slinked back into the chair.

 

 

We followed Lynn into the meeting room. We where there to talk to some charity that wanted some kind of fundraiser and Justin to just appear. Blah is what it sounded like to me. Do not get me wrong im all for charity work, but I did not even know what this one was for. I sat next to Lynn and Justin sat crossed form me. I Turned on my blackberry and saw three new texted messages. He eyed me as I read each of them showing no emotion.

If not anyone knows everyone should have a blackberry. Mine is a storm the newer one. Oh my god it is the love of my life. Well next to Justin.

 

Meetings are like the most mind numbing thing in the world. I kind of want to be in calculus. My phone vibrated on my lap.

 

after work dinner?” I grinned and looked up as some women from the charity and Lynn talked and saw him staring out the big window.

“Oh I have plans” I sent and looked back at Lynn.

“With who”

“With my boyfriend, you shouldn’t be texting me when you know im with someone”

I watched him as he read it. I knew that whatever was to come my way was to be dirty.

‘Girl please, don’t even trip, you know you want my cock”

I shock my head he was an ego. I swear sometimes he made me want to laugh and others I wanted to make me take a piece of humble pie. Lynn always said it was good I was around so his head would not swell. He still thinks it is dirty.

 

“You amaze me” I replied and went back to listing to the meeting.

 

 

I sat down at my desk after the meeting. We where going to be throwing a ball of some sort in a month for a best cancer research I think. I looked at my computer and opened the net. I need to know if I passed.

I passed. I grinned and walking into to Lynn’s office. Tonight was going to be fun.

 

Chapter End Notes:
please let me know what you think!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story