Most people would think id want to live with Justin that it would be better then living in the apartment building. I live by my cat and myself. I like my alone time. I love the little old couple that lives next door. Justin will have to just move in with me, I think his house is excessively big. Not that we talk about it.

 

In addition, I might be insane because I live in a shady one-bedroom apartment that is in a not so safe part of l.a but it is cheap and I like cheap. I mean I make money good money from working for Lynn and I do have my side jobs I do hear and there. I like to be well rounded and id like a bounce back plan in case I need it.

I threw my keys on my counter and went threw my bills. Justin’s offered to pay them but id slit my wrist before that would happen. It is not so bad just lights and water and a letter from the step mom. That I can throw away.

I slipped off my top and slipped out of my jeans. I like walking around my apartment half-naked. Justin says I can do that at his place but we all know what would really happen.

 

I walked into my room. I was most proud of the room. I had a big bed with pink all over it, my favorite color is pink, now many people like pink, and I how ever am obsessed I love pink. Pink is like my comfort.

I pressed play on my ipod and went in search for some thing to wear. I have this full-length mirror in my room; it tends to let me know the truth when you look at your self. I hate looking at my self.

 

I do not mind my body, I work out once and a while, and I take care of my self-pretty well. I have a big ass I think, I blame my dads side and I have been cursed with evenly apportioned boobs. Then I have im thin, like a pear maybe. I should have been born black. Nope im just a Greek girl from California that has genes in her family that most girls would like to have. I have both and I still think I look ridiculous and no matter how hard I work out this curve of my back will not shrink. Bonus points for Justin.

I think I should just give up completely and be a stripper, I can do that whole ass-clapping thing it’s embarrassing. Stupid brain.

I throw on a tank top and slide a pair of jean Capri’s and now it is off to find those sexy black wedges I own. I think every girl’s closet is messy, I don’t really know why but I keep all shoes in duffle bags, easy I guess, Justin hates my closet and it keeps the potential friend stealing clothes out because it is such a mess.

 

She lick me like a lollipop, shawty want a thug’ I laughed as I heard my ringtone for Justin. I pressed talk.

‘Nat’s house of whores” I could sense him smiling.

“im in a rush I need a quickie now’

‘Ah, what kind of whore would you like’ I grinned. He paused, apparently, he was thinking for a good answer or someone was near.

‘A cute big booty brown hair and a smile that makes my heart melt and a big mouth”

“Justin, ew” I hear him chuckle.

“Are you ready?”

‘Well…..”

“natalina Anne, I am coming up to get you be ready or I will have to punish you’

‘Yes sir” I hung up and stuck my phone in my purse. Punishment sounded nice but I was hungry so I grabbed my stuff and headed to the door.

He didn’t knock he just opened the door and walked in. where was his politeness.

‘hey you don’t live here” I smiled as he licked his lips and eyed me.

“girl you are going to kill me one day”

“it’s the life insurance I want” I joked and gave him a hug. He must have gone home and changed because he was dressed more casual then he was before and he smelled of stetson and a bit of weed.

‘Justin, haven’t I told you don’t smoke weed with out me” he pulled away and held out his hand. I did not mind his fatuation with pot or his drinking, I smoked cigarettes here and there and pot and drank but I was 21, he is 27 years old. He just laughed and lead me to his car.

 

 

Dinner was nice Mexican food. we took it to his house thought. I hate sitting in a restaurant with him. It is kind of like that, completely everyone is looking at me kind of thing. So now, we sat on the floor of Justin’s living room and watching Tyler Perry’s play class reunion.

“Madea reminds me of my mom’ I laugh out. I should say that my real mother passed away when I was 15 and I lived with the man who I only share DNA with and his wife my evil stepmother.

“Yeah, I wish I could have met her” he hugs me closer. I do not talk about Rita very offen but when I do, it is probably about how she loved the sun, or her favorite color or something we did together.

“She would have thought I was insane for dating a pop star’

“Why?’ he looks at me and his blue eyes where very trusting, I sighed and leaned away from him.

“Lets just watch the rest of the movie” I turned my head back to the movie and I heard him let out a sad sigh. Id love to tell him everything about my life, I just suck at trusting people I guess.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story