“so are we going to work out later’ I yawned as a listened to jen ramble. We sat at a local Denny’s.

‘Hum, what’s today?’

‘Thursday” I sigh and stroll threw my planer on my blackberry.

“Ah how to strip class start again today at 6’ jen laughs.

“so were going’ I nodded and put an alarm for it.

‘Do we have to re enroll’ I ask as the waitress brings us our classic cheeseburger. I ask for three sides of ranch and jen asks for two. Ever see that whole peewee Herman episode where he loves fruit salad and the chair and everyone go if you love it so much why don’t you marry it? That is us with ranch. That is us. The lady asks if we really need that, much and I just ask for a bottle of it. We really would marry ranch dressing.

“So tiffany sent you a letter?” jen asks before taking a bite of her burger.

‘yeah, like clock work, and that annual visit is coming, she should know that if my dad wanted to see me he could come, why she wants anything in my life is beyond me”

“It’s that hot little boy toy you have wrapped around your finger”

“Justin has nothing to do with this, other then the fact that she still acts like a fan every time she sees him and he thinks my dads nice’ I dipped my burger into the ranch.

“Your mom would have loved to meet tiffany’ jen and I have been best friends since we where 10 we lived next door to each other and we haven’t left each others sides since.

‘oh she did once I think, in a store” jen was the only one I could completely open up to.

‘Oh, do you talk about Rita with Justin’

“No”

‘Lina”

‘please jen, this is a no matter, Justin knows about her I just can’t do it” she nods and we go back to just eating until my cell goes off.

“Hey baby”

“Hey”

“What’s up” jen makes a face as my smile gets wider hearing Justin’s voice

“Just sitting here with trace, I miss you” I hear trace yell hello. Trace is Justin’s best friend and business partner.

tell my bestie hi and just because he has been m.I.a for a week I still want my 20 bucks’ trace and I made a bet on a football game the patriots where playing against some team and they have that new quarter back since tom Brady was illegal tackled and got a injured knee. Anyways I bet that my team would lose the patriots and trace being stupid said that they could still do it and well he owes me money.

I hear Justin tell him and trace tell me hell no and that I cheated and Justin laughs.

‘Tell him to be nice to me, or I won’t come around for a few days, and you know how you get with out me” I could see Justin smack trace upside the head and pout.

“he says he’ll give you the money, and for him being mean he’s going to add a few more too it’

‘good , make it in ones please so when I get there after strippers anonymous y’all can give me tips” Justin chuckles and I relies I was on speaker phone because trace came in more clear.

“You and jen going to work out tonight’

“we where thinking about it’

“Oh fun, hey baby, the reason why I called can you bring me some food” I laugh. He got all sad and talked like a baby. I love when he does that.

‘I am not your mother

I hear trace yell thank god. I laugh jen eyes me and I give her the ill tell you all about it.

‘What do you want?’

‘You’

“I thought you wanted food Justin”

“Oh well you asked me what I wanted, um, where are you at?’

‘Denny’s’

‘Oh’ he sounds disappointed.

‘What do you want me to go get you Justin?” I did not mean for it to sound irritated but it came out like that.

‘Um, taco bell, I would go get it but the game is on…”

‘Doesn’t worry I was going to drop by with jen in a little bit anyway and taco bell is by your house”

“Thank you baby, I love you’

“mm, I love you too, bye baby’ I hang up the phone and jen rolls her eyes at me.

 

 

Jen loves Justin’s house, it’s nice and big and expensive. Justin blushes every time she complements him with the house. We walk in like it is our own house with three bags full of taco bell. Justin owes me money. Jen carried the drinks; I got one of those fruit freeze things, im kind of scared to taste it. I know if I hate it, Justin will drink it.

‘Hey ladies’ Justin wraps his arms around my waist and kisses the back of my neck. Jen waves hi. Trace walks into the room and waves to jen before getting into the taco bell bags.

“Hey ass face they didn’t bring you shit” Justin lets go of me and joking he covers the taco bell with his body.

“Justin, eww get your body away from the food” I smack him. He moves and goes threw the bags. Grabbing a burrito and kisses my check. He hands one to trace and they both start to eat.

‘Sit both of you” they look at me.

“Sit down when you eat; you don’t live in a barn. Jen laughs at me. Justin and trace walk to the little table that sits in the corner of Justin’s kitchen and sit. I laugh a little because of well they listen to me.

 

 

Those freezes are the worst thing that has ever happened to me at fast food, I swear. Justin wouldn’t even drink it. Never again, it is like a slushy and fruit on top of it. It was just bad.

 

I sat on the couch tracing Justin’s cross tattoo on his arm. Jen and trace where on the other couch as we all watched my best friend’s girl. Dane cook is sexy. Now I know Justin is hot and his body is well amazing. However, Dane cook is just really hot, maybe it because he makes you laugh and he has that nice set of abs, I don’t know. I would never leave Justin for him I just think he has it going on. I yawned and got up off the couch. I had a habit of waiting tell the good parts in a movie to go pee. I kiss Justin lightly and pull away from him.

Justin has excessively many bathrooms. I chose the one that’s down the hall from the living room. I don’t know maybe it’s a fear of have the case of the shits and not getting to the bathroom fast enough.

 

As I walk out, I feel his body press me up against the wall. I smile at him. He leans forward and presses his lips to mine. They where soft and a little cold from where he had just had a sip of the beer he was drinking. His hands where at my side. I moaned into the kiss. His hands go up my shirt.

I press my self closer to him and lean away from the kiss. He whines.

“what time is it?” I grab his wrist with the watch.

‘why?’

“me and jen have work out class” Justin grins. Justin knew about my secret want to be a stripper so I took these classes, I only was his personal stripper. Plus they like burn major calories.

“will you come back tonight?’ I nod and kiss him lightly. I brush pass him and he slaps my ass jokingly.

 

“hey beotch we have class” jen smiles and says bye to Justin and trace and heads out to the car.

“I’ll walk you out” Justin grabs a hold of my hand and I pat trace on his head and tell him I’ll see him later.

We get to my car and I lean against my car. Justin leans in and places his arms around me and on the hood of the car. Kissing me and my hands circle around his neck. Jen honks the horn. I giggle.

“I’ll be back, I gotta stop by my place and get some things, and I’ll just stay all weekend. He nods and kisses me again.

“Bye, love you”

“Love you too” it is really hard right now to get in my car and drive away from him, but im a strong women and I do it, all the time.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story