I smiled against his chest as I heard the faint drops of water outside. It was raining. it was Saturday and it was raining. Most people would be depressed. I am just weird I love the rain. My pressed my naked body closer to him. I watched his chest rise and fall. My heart skipped a beat and I sighed and kiss his chest.

 

‘I cant help if you look like an angel , I cant help if I wanna kiss you in the rain slow’

 

I smile at my new ring tone. I change Stephen to Justin when I sing it in my car. I reach behind me and grab my phone.

“hello”

“hey pretty lady” I smile at the voice.

“oh my god” I sat up scaring Justin.

“well, im not really god, just your brother”

“jake’ I sigh into the phone. I see Justin rise of the bed and walk into the bathroom. My brother Jacob was 7 years older then me and he was like a little pin up model, but he decide to join the navy. I missed him we where close, he helped raise me.

‘hey natalina” his voice is huskier then I remember. He has been back in Washington D.C; I think he has some top-secret job, at lest it is cool in my head.

‘How are you?” I was so giddy I hear Justin chuckle at me.

“Im good, I was wondering though why you have a nice apartment in a crapy part of l.a yet you don’t stay there’ I went into shock.

‘Are you in town?” I almost screamed. I hear Jake laugh.

“Yea, only for a four days” I squeal. I see Justin raise and eye brow as he makes his way back to bed.

“jakes is here” Justin nods and pats my exposed thigh before slipping in the covers.

‘is that Justin?’

“yeah, he says come on over” Justin laughs at me. He mouths yes.

“I was thinking breakfast”

“I’ll cook” I hear Jake laugh and then he tells me he will be right over.

‘Your cooking’ Justin’s eyes go wide and he rubs his belly.

‘Mmhum” I lean over him and kiss him. His arms went around my back and rubbed my spine. It took me about three months to finally get comfortable to say I love you to him. It took me about four to believe he would not hurt me, and it has taken me almost a year to believe that I trust him. Its just you would have to know that my father was never there, and how many screwed up sexual relationship I’ve had and you would get my issue, maybe its I don’t trust myself not that I don’t trust him.

 

 

Jake sat next to Justin in the kitchen watching me make pancakes. Me and Jake where close, he was like my father, but treated me like a best friend.

“so how’s D.C?” I asked as I sat plates in front of the two men I love. I broke a piece of Justin’s bacon off and ate it.

‘It’s good, I meet a girl’ Jake grinned and sipped on his coffee.

‘Oh really, what’s she like?’

‘She’s 30 and is a secretary for my boss, and we have only had drinks once or twice”

“Twice huh” I knew what that ment they have both gone out and drank so much and hooked up. He never settles, poor girl is probably in love. I mean who wouldn’t , Jake is well he is hot and that’s hard for me to stomach but he’s always been lifting weights and when I was six he use to put my on his feet and lift me up and down and he’s about 6 foot 4 inches now. He is cocky and he would protect anyone and he’s always tan and has about a grand in tattoos. Ladies he is a catch. Plus I want to be in a wedding besides my own.

Sometimes Justin is scared of the man, and he has bodyguards bigger.

 

“Its pretty much amazing” I laugh. I see Justin watching me and Jacob talk, he feels out of the loop I cant tell. I walk next to him and he slides his arms around my waist as I eat some of his breakfast. Now when Jacob use to come around Justin would be too scared to look at me, now it is somewhat just normal.

 

 

 

Jake had said he had to make a few stops and that he wanted to take us out to dinner. It was a group thing so he told us to bring people.

Now I sat on Justin’s bed watching him. He was planning his outfit for the day. I still had on his button shirt that I wore to make breakfast it was at my thighs now as I sat with my knees to my chest. He was so hansom as he stood in just boxers. He smelled of the soap I gave him from bath and body works for his birthday. His hair was still wet from the shower we took. I just didn’t feel like getting dressed.

I never knew that something so un real could feel like heaven. It was like he was sent from heaven to me. I just wish at times I didn’t believe he needed more in life. Some days I was fine. Some days I was scared he would call me and laugh at the fact he was with me. Love wont let me walk away and I know im in love ever fiber says im in love. You can be in love with out trusting with your whole heart right?

“you know one time when me and Jake where little, my mom would makes us these Mickey mouse pancakes, and Jake use to watch you on mmc’ I saw Justin eye me and smile.

“did you”

“oh god no, I was a kids in corprated kind of gal’ he chuckled at me. He dropped the clothes he had in his hands and crawled on the bed towards me. His hands sat on me knees.

“You amaze me” I looked at him, raised, and eye brow.

“Im glad” I moved my legs on either side of him and Justin’s hands laid flat on my thigh. I smiled at him and he snaked forward undoing the buttons on my shirt. I loved the way he would look at me when he was ready for me. It was like I was the only girl in the world .I had nothing under the shirt. I felt it was very unfair and I hooked a toe into leg of his boxers and tugged.

 

He leaned back and moved the boxers off. I slide the shirt off and threw it behind him. His hands glided up my sides and I leaned in and kissed him. His tongue hit my bottom lip and o moved my mouth and sucked his tongue in.

My hands run over his body. Touching him was my favorite pass time. His kissed down my chin and down my neck and his hands cupped my right breast before he flicked his tongue over my nipple. I moaned and ran my hands down his back squeezing him closer to me. I laid flat on the bed as he towered over me. He moved his hot wet mouth down my stomach and kisses my star tattoo on my hip. His face was very close to my vagina I felt his breath low against my opening. I opened my legs wider.

“Eager much”

“Shut up jerk face” I smiled at him as he looked up at me. His eyes where a darker blue when he was horny. He smiled and his hand land on my thigh and his other ran up my body and gripped at my boob. I sighed into his touch.

that’s when I felt it, his wet tongue flickered crossed my clit. I arched my back. He placed his hands on my hips and held me down and his tongue flickered over my opening before he pushed it in tasting me.

“oh god Justin” my hands flew to his hair and I tugged on it. He grinned against my skin. he let go of me with one hand and slide a finger into me.

“fuck” I breath out. He knows how to touch every inch of me and drive me insane. he pulls away and kisses up my body to my mouth and kisses me hard. I taste my self on him. That drives my crazy I suck on his tongue. He pins my arms above my head and gives me a crocked smile.

He moved quickly before thrusting him self into my wetness. I groaned as he slowed himself down. I move my legs up knees bent next to his sides as he quicken his pace.

‘what do you want baby?’ he breathes into the crock of my neck.

“fuck me”

“how”

“hard, fast, oh god please” I beg. He smiled and moves his hand to the side of my neck. He grunts and hits my spot. I moan loudly and my hands grip his back. Justin bites my neck as I thrust into his movements.

He picks me up and leans me forward both of his arms behind me supporting me as a arch my back. He kisses my chest. I press my self to him and we grind on each other. He falls back and I slow the pace bouncing on his cock. He puts his hand between us his fingers pinch my clit and I scream.

 

“oh my” I feel my self getting closer I lean towards him and kiss him and his other hand reaches down around griping at my ass before smacking it roughly. I grin and grind into him.

‘fuck, lina” he kissed me and his hands griped the back of my hair and pulled lightly. I moaned and felt my climax mix with his. I lean against him and snuggle into his neck.

‘I could do this all day” I smile and lick his ear lobe.

‘god women your going to kill me” he smirked and pushed me back. Dinner was not until seven right. We had time.

Chapter End Notes:
im kind of happy with this.. let me know what you think..... <3


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story