Parties are the like the last thing on my list to do, right up there with being in the same room with Justin’s ex’s. let me tell you right now, id kill to be having a chat about world peace with Britney then in a room full of my brothers navy buddies and their girlfriends or some random girl they found. Justin however seemed to be having fun, trace and him where playing beer pong. I sat in the way on a stool. I sighed and took a swig of the mike hard lemonade that was handed to me by my brother. He will be removed form my family tomorrow morning when I die from this. I’m on the second mike and I think I’ve had about three Smirnoff ice’s. hey I may not like party but I love me some malt beverages.

I hear trace laugh about something and I see Justin have to take a drink out of two cups. I laugh because he’s losing, well him and trace are, but trace is good at getting Justin to drink more. I knew that I would be driving home. I have had a lot of practice at driving Simi intoxicated.

Justin made his way over to me. I smile at him as his eye where all red and he coughed a little.

‘Hey baby” I wrap my arms around his waist as he leaned to me. I smelt it on him. I looked behind him, sure enough a buddy of my brothers had pulled out the bong. If their p.o’s knew this they would be kicked out. I smiled as the next song had come on.

 

“lets dance” I hoped down and pulled him to where the other tag chasers danced.

Justin spun me around. I gave him a small smile and rolled my back into him before swinging my hips to the song. his hands gripped on my hip as we grinded to the music. I moved closer and pressed my ass into him before doing like the song and swinging my hips and dropping to the floor and popping my self back up. I could feel eyes on us but when you dance with this man its like magic. He pulled me closer. I bent my knees and pushed my ass and dipped my self low and sliding my self back up his leg. He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the dance floor. We headed threw the garage doors and out into the cold air.

“We can’t leave jen and trace here” Justin reached into his back pocket. I held my self-closer to him. It was cold out tonight, but I liked snuggling closer to him.

‘Dude, grab jen, we leave in 5’

‘Where out in the escalade” I grinned. He hung up the phone and we headed down the street to where he parked that car. He opened my door and let me hop in before heading to the driver’s seat.

‘jay, you okay to drive” he looked over at me and had the goofiest grin on his face and started the car up. Music blared and he turned the heater on.

“yea I’m fine’ I placed my hand on his knee. He grabbed the water that sat in the cup holder and drank it. I inched my hand closer to his crouch, I could see what he was waiting until we got home to take car of, but trace and jen where not around yet. I scooted closer to the conceal that was like a wall. I found the zipper to his pants and undid it as he leaned back.

‘no objections” I eyed him closely. I reached threw the opening and felt for the open in his boxers. I felt him tense as my I’m sure cold hands hit his cock. I stroked him out of his pants. My thumb flickered over the swollen head.

‘what do you want baby’ I breathed over the tip of his cock and licked the side of his shaft. He groaned and I pulled back, my hands still rubbing him.

‘no jay, tell me” he looked down at me and smiled that sexy lust smile.

‘suck it’ I giggled a little at his demand. Happily, I obeyed. My head moved closer he twitched as he felt my warm mouth get closer to him.

“In my mouth” I looked up at him innocently. He put his hands in my hair and pulled on it. I giggled and licked around his top before putting him in my mouth.

‘fuck nat’ he leaned back and closed his eyes. He grabbed my hair and pushed my forward. He knew the only way I would keep doing this is if he keeps his hands forcefully in my hair and pulled on it once a while.

“Mm yeah” I rounded my tongue around him and I heard him moan. I was very into it now. His hands pulled on my hair as would bob up and down, we where sync with movement so much we had not noticed trace open the passenger side door.

‘Fuck my life dude” I licked my lips and pulled away. Justin sighed and put hi myself together. I hear jen giggle and tell trace to shut up. We where so not living that down tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

Jake sat next to me on the couch. Justin was in some meeting and me and Jake where way too hung over to move. I laid in his lap and he stroked my hair. We where watching super bad.

‘so I hear you and Justin got into it in the car” I look at my brother. I wasn’t about to tell him shit.

‘yeah yeah” I sat up and sat facing him. He looked at the movie and then back at me and I sighed.

“still having those trust issues lina?” jake knew everything about me. He knew me inside and out, he could read my mind.

 

‘I love him”

‘can’t be true love if you don’t fully trust him”

‘why not”

“because your scared he will leave you like mom, like dad’ he paused and places a hand on my leg.

“And me, I never left mia Bella, I went to make something better for us, you where 15” he used my pet name.

“You still left me in that house” Jake licked his lips.

“Natalina, I joined the navy, I couldn’t have took you with me, I was 23 I needed to make my life” I sighed.

“You left me with them, he hates me, and she hates me”

“Steve and tiffany love you”

“Yeah yeah”

“You really need to talk to Justin, he’s worried about you, and you’re talking in your sleep again” my eyes widen. I stand up and walk away. I was not having this talk.

 

‘Bella lina, talk to your boyfriend before you lose him.’ Jake kissed my temple and told me he would come see me before he left and walked out of the house. I sank in the kitchen. Maybe it was time to come clean.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story