‘baby” he yells. I sat with his shirt on in the middle of his floor.

“baby’ his voice louder this time. I sigh. He’ll find me.

‘natalina?’ he calls out it sounded worried. I sigh louder and sit up.

‘in your room’ I call out. I quickly sit Indian style. Im sure he saw my panties if he would look but this was come clean time. It was heavy on my chest.

‘hey” he closed the door behind him and threw off his jacket and stepped out of his shoes.

‘hi” I give him a soft smile and go back to picking the ground. I had a back up plan in case this didn’t work. I had a picture of my mother in my hands, just has never seen my mother. And here I was about to pour my soul out to him.

‘sit please” Justin sat a crossed from me. I pushed the jewelry box in front of him.

‘what’s wrong”

‘I have not been my fairest to you’ I bit my lip as jsutin took the box and opened it.

“it was my moms’ I tell him as he handles it like it might break or I might.

‘oh” he sat it on the floor. I scooted closer.

 

‘Rita Glenda vertez was my mother, she was 34 when she died peacefully in her sleep, she never told me she was sick, I was 14” I showed him the picture of my mother she was in a long black dress and I had just done her make up and Jake had took a picture.

“she looks like you” I smiled at him as he traced the outline of my moms face.

‘Im Greek I cant help that, I have only one brother and you have meet steve and tiffany’ Justin nodded.

“One time when I was six I was completely fascination with punky buster, and my mom made me a jacket like hers” I showed him the picture of me at six in a muliti colored jacket and I had pigtails. Justin chuckled a little.

‘baby, why, why are you telling me all this” Justin looked up at me.

‘because , I cant trust myself around you, I feel like its all a dream, im a simple plan no one knows who I am, I work hard as a waitress, I work for your mom, I do volunteer work at an animal shelter because I cant handle more then one cat.’

“I love you, no matter who you are”

‘Justin please, if you knew what my life was like before you meet me, you would leave’ I shook my head. I have not started to cry yet, this was good I guess.

“Then tell me, and let me find out, if I love you or not, you can’t tell me how I feel” I sighed.

“You know your number 15 right’

“15?”

“Number of guys I’ve been with sexual” he nods but say nothing.

“Since I was 18,” he still said nothing.

“I assume, that you know how I lost it on a bathroom floor, and you know all about my two ex’s Jon and Tony but you, you I don’t want on the list of things natalina fails at’

“Im not going anywhere are you trying to push me away’

“ no I want us together, I guess by me not telling you this was me pushing you away, I don’t want to be scared I want to trust you’

‘you don’t trust me” he eyed me closely as I looked anywhere but at him.

‘You told me you loved me Nat”

“I do love you”

‘you can’t trust me, but you can love me” I could tell he was angry.

‘Justin you have been my everything for almost two years now, since that day I got hired at your moms work, I’ve been in love with you”

“love is trust natalina’ he put down the picture.

“not its not, trust is something earned, love is something you feel’

“and what have I done to not earn your trust’ he stood up.

“nothing’ I looked down at the floor. I sighed.

“damn right nothing, I’ve been a pretty damn good boyfriend to you, I love you Nat , but right now im so mad”

‘mad, mad at the fact im telling you how I feel?”

“im mad that you don’t trust me, and I have gave you no reason not to’

“ you are Justin fucking Timberlake”

‘what’s that have to do with any of this?” I watched him turn his back on me. He was mad because his hands ran threw his hair and he let out a long sigh.

“the fact that one day you will wake up and relies how bad I have messed up your life” Justin watched as I picked up my box.

‘where are you going?’

‘home, im sorry , I just” I placed the box in its bag and ran out of his room. I was good at running. I think I just screwed up my one chance at happiness.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story