I strolled down the stairs in Justin’s house. I was in my dress for the ball, it was light pink and strapless. It was corset and it pushed my boobs good. It ended at my knees. The corset top had lace all over it. I had on white pumps and my hair was curly and it flew down around my shoulders. I looked amazing.

‘wow’ I smiled as trace came in to view. I stuck my phone into my clutch.

‘Thanks’

“Justin will die”

‘Oh no do not say that I would be shot by fans’ I smiled as I saw Justin walk out of the kitchen. He had on a black dress shirt and vest with some dark jeans. It was sexy. He was texting someone on his phone. I smiled at him and flipped my hair. Making trace laugh. Trace looked good too, he was dressed in a white dress shirt and black dress pants, he looked like this was the last thing he wanted to do, but never the less great.

‘Mhum’ trace cleared his throat causing Justin to glance up. He looked over at me and trace. Justin slipped the phone into his pocket.

“Nat, wow’ he took my hand and I spun for him. He grabbed my hip and planted a kiss on my lips. His hands held a firm grip on my hip and I giggled when I tried to pull away. Oh god it was that girly pathetic giggle. I hear trace laugh. Justin smiles at me.

 

 

Walking the red carpet with Justin was, exhausting, so I rarely did it. His whole fame baffled me, and I did not mind never taking a part of it. Sure they knew he had a girlfriend and I showed up on candid’s and what not’s. I just did not like the whole crowed of non-sense. So I watched as he stepped on to the red carpet and put on his game face. I and trace went in search to find Lynn in the ballroom. It was beautiful.

I felt Justin wrap his arm around my waist as he pulled me to the table he had his mother set up.

“you guys did good work” I says over the music. I smiled it was easy getting people to come once you mention his name, the getting the whole thing plan was evil. Although I had two assistants to do it for me. I could not take all the credit.

 

The night had gone on as me and Justin danced a slow dance. His hand pressed on the lower of my back and I felt like a princess. Every girl was jealous as he turned her down. I was proud to be his.

‘I love you’ he breathes into my neck. I smile and place my hand on the back of his neck.

“I love you too’ I smile as I see Lynn talking to some man who looked important. She had been acting too weird tonight I knocked it off as excitement for thought.

“natalina marry me’ he whispers in my ear. A lump grows in my throat. He did not just say that. I pull back he was completely serious.

‘what” I sounded a little frantic but just last night we made up. He could not be for real. He grabs my hand and pulls me in the back room. It was more like an office.

‘I wanted to ask you a few weeks ago, but I couldn’t find the right time. Natalina I don’t want anyone else in my life” tears form in my eyes. I knew I would be with him for the rest of our life’s, but I didn’t know it start now.

“Justin’ he puts his finger to my lips.

“all I want you to know is that im willing to just be engaded im willign to wait to be married to you, I already know we will be together forever, I just want you to promise me that one day we will make it official’ he pulls out a small black box. I could not breathe. In it was a small princess cute single diamond ring. It glittered in the dim light.

“Oh wow’

‘Nat?” oh he wants and answers. Shit. I knew this one. It was in my heart. Oh, god just says it. Justin looks impatient. Natalina say something. I started at the ring and him.

‘I… uh” I paused.

‘Its okay, lets go back out to the party, you can answer me later” I knew that disappointed tone. Great just fucking great. He leads me out of room. I told him I will meet him at the table. And I run for an exit. I cant breathe its way to hot in here.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story