He had a girlfriend, I had a boyfriend. Our life is where complete. I think. Yet here I sit smiling at him as he does something funny. Justin and I have been best friends since I could remember. It had not been until recently that we found each other attractive. Well I mean there was the time where he was 12, I was 10, and we made out. Well how pre teens make out. It was cute. Maybe if trace was not my brother and Justin was not with Jessica. We could be happy in front of people. For now I liked our secret alone time. For now I was set on our behind closed door relationship. Only guilt ate at me when I went home every night to another man.

 

 

“Drea” he crawls in between my legs that where covered with his white sheets. His lips meet mine. I wish that we would just throw it all into the open and just do this for real. Sometimes we talked about it, sometimes we did not talk at all. Sure, we still hung out with other people, or alone and we acted like best friends. We where, but we always ended up here. Alone naked in his room. I loved him he knew this and he loved me. We just let other people stand in our way.

‘Hum’ his hands crawl up my sides. I giggle as he starts to find my tickle spot.

“Justin, please’ I laugh as he tickles me and I kick his leg but he pins be down. I smile as he looks at me with the big baby blue eyes. Ah that looks.

“You look amazing” he stops and lets me breathe.

‘Thanks” I laugh. I un do my hair and let my reddish brown hair fall around me. I think I need to get cut. He runs his hands threw my hair. Kissing my forehead. I glanced over at the clock and sighed pressing my forehead to his.

“ I should go” he kisses my lips and lets me up.

‘hey tomorrow, go golfing with me’ he says form the bed. I groan.

‘Justin please”

‘well, really I need new clubs, and some balls”

‘oh yes, balls, you need tons of those” I smile as he flips me off. I kiss him on his check and tell him to let me know what time and I am off.

 

 

 

It is like clockwork she leaves and I lay in her spot. It smells of her for a while. I am very obsessed. I sigh as my phone rings. It probably Jessica. I acted like the perfect boyfriend to her. She understood when I would tell her I could not go out or did not want to. Jessica never slept in my bed, this was the only place Andrea and I had. This was Andrea’s bed.

 

‘Hello’

‘Hi babe’ her voice is sweet and I kicked my self.

‘What’s up?’

‘I was wondering bout dinner?’

‘oh yeah, want to go some where?”

‘yeah, but if you have plans” I interrupt her. Andrea was with her boyfriend right now, I would go be with my girlfriend.

“sure, how about you come over here, ill cook something’ she giggles, it was cute.

“Justin, you can’t cook”

‘oh well then maybe you can show me” we hung up the phone after she said she would pick something up and some movies. I sighed and went to take a shower.

 

 

 

‘oh look they have pink ones” I smiled at him as we shopped around this sports store. They had everything. We would have gotten kicked out if he was not Justin Timberlake. We had treadmill races.

‘oh yes, get glittery ones too, so we can just look at them’

“you know what, my balls are bigger and nicer then yours’

‘girl, don’t hate’

‘oh I don’t’ I laughed at him. we could be perfectly goofy like this at all times. He was sexy when he laughed. He was brilliant and could with stand my sarcasm and he had witty comebacks. If I knew how to make this work, we would not need other people.

 

‘so, I was thinking you should get one of these” he said holding up this ugly pleated plaid skirt that looked like I would show everything just by walking.

‘oh yeah, to golf in, sure , then I would win” I said rolling my eyes at him.

 

Shopping with Justin is a whole new experience. Its like if you sopped with one of the sweet sixteeners on mtv. So days he is a girl. After an hour in the sport, shop he had bought me pink golf balls and a new set of clubs that where girly. I assumed he would pass them off, as Jessica’s later. Because after today, I was no longer going sports. I will just play them on my wii.

 

I crashed on my couch in my little house. I Smiled as I saw Trevor my boyfriend walk out of my bedroom. He did not live with me, he just had a key. Therefore, he was here most of the time

‘hey’ he greeted me with a kiss and sat next to me. I rubbed my neck and kissed his check. I should win something for the way I can go from being with Justin to sit here and kiss Trevor.

“how was your day’ I say as I snuggle closer to him. don’t get me wrong I loved Trevor he is super cute and I love being with him, but its not the same as Justin.

‘good, I got some hours in at the animal shelter” I meet Trevor at a save the animals benefit I went to. I was all about saving the puppies and kittens of the world. So far I had three cats and two dogs. I had a small two bedroom house on the west side of los angels. It had a nice back yard for dogs and all my cats stay in side. I’m pretty content.

‘oh, I should have gone” Trevor was a veterinarian in training, his father owed the very best animal hospital in l.a.

“No, they got some new kittens in and you can’t have any more’ I look up at him.

“I have three”

‘Now you have four” I look over at him. He says go to the bathroom. I jump off the couch and ran to my bathroom. There lying in a box was the most beautiful white cat with blue eyes.

‘Oh my Trev’ I kissed him before picking up my new bundle of joy. I could not be any happier.

Chapter End Notes:
let me know what you think!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story