I groaned, why did she have to call Justin, I mean I fainted oh well, no I am stuck in this stupid place. I do not know why but I just fainted, maybe it is because I have not had anything to eat today, and I had a diet Pepsi I mean there is nothing wrong with me.

 

“Andrea?” I frowned more, who called Trevor?

“What are you doing here?”

“My sister is the nurse that checked you in” he sat in the chair Rachel had been sitting in before she went to make tons of calls.

“is your whole family in the medical field?” he didn’t say anything but look at the floor, shit his whole family works in the medical field, maybe they could give me some vicodin.

“Drea” wow, my life is great, as I see Justin rush in Trevor looks at Justin and Justin looks at me only rushing to my side.

“Are you okay” Justin places his hands on my face and looks me over.

“Im fine, im hungry a little, but im fine”

“No, your not you are dehydrated and you have to get two bags of an IV before they will let you leave” Trevor says form his seat. I roll my eyes, so this was what was dripping from the bag into my body. Justin made a face and looked over at Trevor.

“What are you doing here?” he lets go of my face and holds my hand. Great I feel a fight coming on.

“My sister is her nurse” Trevor smiles and sits back in the chair.

“Well she’s not your girlfriend anymore”

“The hospital called me first” Trevor shrugs and looks over at grabs and me my other hand, I flinch and try to pull away.

“Look buddy why don’t you just leave” Justin says and Trevor does not move.

“Well there is only one person to a room, so why don’t you leave” Justin looks back at me and then at Trevor. I smile at him.

“Drea tell him to leave”

“I have” I bit my lip. This was not good. I think they should jus give me drugs, I like drugs. Please do not tell my mom I said that.

“Look dude, just leave” Justin says walking to the chair Trevor sat in. Trevor stands and towers over Justin.

“Make me” Trevor puffs out his chest. Are they for real? I think I may die im in the fucking hospital.

“Why don’t you both leave” I said I was irritated and did I mention I was hungry.

“What” they say in unison. They look away and at me.

“if your going to fight leave me the hell alone, trevor we are finished, go away, Justin I love you but don’t be stupid” I feel back against the bed. I hate this place. Oooo look tiles on the ceiling.

“Look just go” Justin sighed and ran his hand down his face. I looked over as Trevor smiled back at me and walk away. Could my day get any worse?

 

 

Hospitals where like nothing you see on TV. Complete waste of my time. My arm was sore from the I.v. I just wanted to lie in bed and watch TV and eat the pizza we bought on the way home. Justin helped me up the stairs. I love him but I may hit him.

 

I shook him off and undressed. Rachel and trace where going out tonight, I wanted to go out but Mr. you just got out of the hospital wont let me.

“You should call your mom” he says.

‘You called my mom” I slipped in the sheet and sat up against the pillows.

“Trace did” I sighed. She was just going to over re act.

“Sorry” I sighed and just opened the box of pizza.

 

************

 

The moment I saw her in the bed with ivs in her arm I wanted to fall apart, but the moment I saw trevor at her side, I wanted to rip him to shreds, this time I would see it coming, this time I would have the last say.

I watched her eat, I was scared, and I could not lose her, just when I finally had her. She ate pizza weird she picked all the toppings off and poured ranch on the crust even thought it had garlic ranch sauce on it, and then she would put it all back together. Every few times she would eat the crust first.

 

“Do you remember when I was like 13 and you had just gotten back from Orlando, and you and trace where in the tree house?” she asked me. I smiled oh yeah I do remember that, it was the night we got to second base. She had told me she heard a friend of hers got to second base and asked me if I knew what that was. So I nodded and she smiles.

“can I admit I just wanted you to touch me” I watch her as she sat the pizza box on the floor.

“you may” she licked her lips and moved closer to me. She seemed to feel better.

“ can I admit, that no one has ever made me feel the way you do when you touch me”

“ like this?” I asked as I ran my hand down her neck and rest right above her chest.

‘lower” I place my hands on her boobs and she giggles that cute little giggle.

“we are such dorks” she presses her lips to me and I sigh into the kiss.

“I want to go back to Tennessee” she says as she pulls away. I don’t know why she hated it back their she use to tell her mom she was going to run away and never come back and then run to my house.

“why?” I pulled her closer and she sat on my lap.

“ I don’t know, I just think that, we should” I nodded, I had time off for another month we could go anywhere and she knew this.

*************

I pressed my lips to his. Justin was hard to wake up in the morning. It was like a chore I loved doing. He laid flat on his back. I ran my hands down his bear chest. He was im possible. The sheet covered his lower half. He loved to sleep naked. I did not mind but I could not sleep naked he tried to get me to, but I felt dirty. Not like what I was about to do was any cleaner.

I moved my self between his legs and moved the sheet, it was not too cold in here the air was on low. You could not feel the change in temperature. I smiled and watched as his dick twitches as I ran a fingernail down a side. I looked up at him he still had a smile on his face yet his breathing was even so he still slept. I rounded my hand around the base of him applying little presser as I stroke him awake.

I watch as his eyes fly open and I lick the pink tip. He looks down at me as I slide the tip of his cock in my mouth.

‘oh god” he moans. That is when I get mean and I pull away.

“get up lazy’ I grin and hop off the bed. He falls back on the bed before getting up. I looked at him as he stood up. He was so sexy in the morning. He grinned and chased me into the bathroom. Ah, I was in love.

 

‘you are so mean to me” he says wrapping his arms around me as I start shower water. I turn in his arms and kiss him.

“I have to be” he presses his forehead to mine and looks at me. His eyes where that lusty dark blue today. I smiled back at him. I wonder what I look like to him?

“I think naughty girls like that should be punished” he raises and eye brow as he runs his hands down to my ass giving it a slight smack.

‘oh wow punishment” I pulled away form him and slid my boy shorts off and slip them down my legs.

“yes, ms. Ayala I do think so” I wrinkled my nose. I hated when he called me that, made me this of teachers.

“and what would that be sir?” I winked and slide the tank top off my body. He stared at me. Then licked his pale pink lips and lifted my up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He put his back into the shower testing the water before pushing us both under the running water. My hands where at the side of his neck and his lips pressed hard to mine.

‘lets not fool around Justin” I smile as he reached between us and flicks a finger of my clit. Thank god for the wall or I would fall. he pressed his thumb in a circle on my clit.

“Justin” he lick the water off my neck.

‘alright baby sorry” he kissed me and braced one arm behind my back before he slide his cock into me. We have had shower sex before but it was nothing like this.

 

Sex got better every day with him. He moved his arm and pushed me against the wall and trusted into me. I Screamed, thank god Rachel was down stairs.

He was the only thing holding good thing and me up because with each touch and each thrust my knees got weak. I wrapped my self tighter around him moaning as he bites the side of my neck.

 

“shit’ he curses and I feel him tighten around my walls. He licked his lips before they crashed on mine. I felt my self fall around him. I let out a sigh of pleasure as he held me against the wall.

“that was a nice punishment sir” I grin. We were never going to leave the shower clean.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story